Crush from the Past

Story Info
Meeting my crush ten years later.
4k words
4.57
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

I had a huge crush on Travis in my early twenties. He was about my size, but much more attractive with those green eyes, darker skin tone and perfect Roman-like nose. His perfect straight teeth mirrored my own but his smile was flanked with dimples. And he seemed quite nice every time I visited his café.

I dig some recon and found out he and his boyfriend, Amir, owned said café (as well as some other places locally) and that Travis was a bottom. Which was fine for me because, at the time, I was a total top. All this made for great fantasy when I was home alone with 'myself' but in reality, I was jealous that Amir got to have that sweet piece of man when he wanted. And, to be fair, Amir was hot himself: tall with those great Arabian features of dark skin, black hair and toned body.

As the year's passed, I never got over my fascination with Travis but life tends to move on regardless. I had relationships, of course, but there was also this 'Travis Thing' in the back of my mind. Things changed in my life and I moved away for a few years. Eventually I returned to the same area. I was older, wiser, much more brazen and had been taking care of myself more. I had lost weight, built a good deal of muscle and had not only grown hair everywhere it should be as an adult, but started seeing grey in my temples and beard. Over the past couple of months I even noticed, much to my chagrin, a few grey chest hair. That's life I suppose so I refused to color my hair, but I continued to take care of my skin and work out when possible three to four times a week.

After a few weeks of moving back, I frequented the area when Travis and Amir had their café. The area had changed a lot but his café was still there. I decided, for nostalgia's sake, to go in for a sandwich and drink. Walking in I noticed some of it had changed over the years, but they still hired the cute young servers and bar tenders. However, I noticed many of the servers were either too young for me or not as masculine as I like. No matter, I was there for lunch not cruising.

After the hostess seated me I was looking through the menu when I heard a voice off to my right say 'Hi I'm Travis and I'll be helping you out today" For an instant, my mind froze and my heart stopped. Surely this wouldn't be THE Travis, right? Might be ANOTHER Travis, but not THE Travis I lusted over for years prior?!? I hesitated to look over for what seemed like ten minutes. Where had my brazenness gone? I was old, wiser and more adept at negotiation the, sometimes, delicate dance of gay flirting. But I was immediately taken aback to my early twenties when I was shy, nervous and inexperienced.

I looked over and there he was: Travis. THE Travis. Starring at me with those green eyes, dark skin, prominent nose, green eyes and dimpled smile.

"Can I get you something to drink?" he asked.

"Uh...Yeah. Sorry" I muttered as I looked back down at the menu but not at the drink section.

"I'll just take a water with lemon for now" I somehow muttered.

"I'll be right back and then I'll get your order" he said as he moved away.

What the hell was happening to me? I started to feel hot as my face flushed with blood. I closed my eyes and forced myself to calm down. It wasn't as if I was trying to hook Travis; I was just there for lunch. Travis was a happy accident, after all. After a couple of minutes I was able to relax myself just in time for Travis to arrive with the water.

"What can I get ya'?" he asked.

I ordered a club sandwich with a side salad. As he took my menu I held on to it tight. He looked at me inquisitively.

"I'm sorry Travis, for earlier. I used to come here a long time ago and I had such an enormous crush on you then..." he smiled. "...and I didn't expect to see you so when you came to my table..."

"Oh yeah. I remember you!" he interrupted. 'You always came in an ordered a Coke and cheese sticks!' he said. Which was 100% true.

"Yeah that was me" I replied with a chuckle.

"I almost didn't recognize you. You lost some weight and..." he stepped back "...and gained some muscle. You look... so good now. And the grey? I'm loving the grey" he said looking me up and down and smiling. "You have the whole package now..." he said.

I wasn't sure if he meant it or was anchoring for a big tip on the bill. I felt my shyness coming back. Travis, THE Travis was complimenting me on my looks? I never thought I'd see the day. But I regained my composure and smiled at him.

"Well, I'm glad you remembered me! But as I was saying, I was surprised when to came to take my order and, honestly, a little 'star struck' since I had a big crush on you back in the day. And, in the interest of full disclosure, you still look amazing." I truthfully admitted.

He blushed. Did I just make Travis blush? Look, I know you don't know him from Adam, and he might not be 'all that' to you, but to me, Travis was something truly special to me. At least what little I knew of him. He could be a mass murderer and I didn't know, but for then, and now, Travis was THE man for me.

"Well thank you so much...?" he paused waiting for my name.

"Mike. I'm Mike." I said sticking my hand out for a shake. Travis put the menu on the table, grabbed my hand with one hand and placed the other on my shoulder and squeezed. "It's truly my pleasure to meet you" he said as his green eyes pierced my soul. "Let me get your order in and I'll be right back" he said. Right back?

Less than a minute later Travis arrived and pulled up a chair to the table. "So, Mr. Mike, why haven't I seen you for so many years? And why didn't you tell me about your crush?" he asked as he leaned in making himself comfortable at my table.

I told him the abridged story: how I moved for better weather but experience worse people and worse jobs so I came back where the people were nicer and the job market better. He asked why I didn't say anything to him about my crush on him to which I replied "Amir".

"Oh yeah. I guess that's right I was with him then" he said looking down. Was? Then? What did that mean exactly? I didn't want to pry in to his personal life, but something in me forced me.

"You guys still together?" I asked taking a drink of water.

"No, we broke up a couple years back. Bastard was cheating on my for years!" he replied. My mind spun. Why would anyone cheat on such a sexy little guy like Travis?!? So I asked, rather bluntly, "I'm sorry to hear that - I've been there too. But, for the life of me, I don't know why anyone would do that to you. You're sexy, nice, successful... Just doesn't make any sense!"

"Well, I guess some people think the grass is always greener on the other side" he said in such a defeated manner.

" Well, obviously he's a moron" I exclaimed. Travis looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for that. Actually, once you hit forty, you fall out of favor in this community and/or, those once available aren't any longer. Once you hit forty you'll understand if you're not taken" he continued.

"Are you trying for a big tip?" I asked with a chuckle, as I was well over forty.

"Always!" he replied with a smile. "But what do you mean?" he asked.

"When I hit forty...? You know I'm forty-five right?" I admitted.

"Fuck me! You're forty-five? I would never have guessed you're over thirty-five! Seriously!" he exclaimed.

"Well bless your heart. Sexy and naïve." I said with a grin.

"I don't know about sexy, but naïve is one thing I'm not" he replied with a smirk. "Let me check on your order" he said as he strolled towards the back. Obviously he was toying with me. Not that it was a bad thing - it was kinda' nice to have someone stroke my ego like this. Especially since I got nothing of the kind in the past decade where I lived prior.

A couple of drinks of my water, Travis returned with my lunch. "It's on me" he said as he placed it on the table.

"No that's not necessary" I said.

"Well, maybe, then, I'll leave this for you" he said as he scribbled something down on a napkin. It was a phone number.

"What's this?" I asked stupidly.

"My number, cutie. I get off at ten. Maybe if you want a drink later or something?" he said as he walked away with shit eating grin. I pocketed the napkin with special care, and finished my lunch. Travis never came back to the table, instead some twink named Jonny finished up my meal and brought me the check.

"Is, uh, Travis available?" I asked Jonny.

"No. He had to go to Space Bar" he said.

"Space Bar?" I asked.

"Yeah. His other bar" Jonny said as a matter of fact.

I returned home with a filled belly but empty heart. My most recent crush - that I was not only able to run in to but actually remembered me AND seemed to be in to me - slipped through my fingers. Was it fake or a cosmic joke? I pondered about what I should do for hours. Eventually my heart, and libido, won out and I pulled out my phone and shot off a text to the number Travis provided.

Three to four hours later, my phone binged and I looked over to see a text from Travis. He said, paraphrased, he's be free around midnight if I wanted to meet him at Space Bar. I agreed, but had to Google it to see where it was if I'm honest.

I arrived around midnight and ten to fifteen minutes after Travis walked out the front door and waived. He looked so good, as this was the first time I got to see his whole body since I crushed on him a decade or so ago. Sure, we took my order and brought me my food earlier, but that was, at best, a shoulder's up affair. But now, I got the whole view. And I loved it! He still had his short stature, wide shoulders, narrow waist...it all worked together when you factored in his smile, dimples and perfect teeth. I returned an ear-to-ear smile as my dick stirred in my pants, offering its own smile.

"Hey there!" I said raising my hand. Smooth, I thought to myself, with a sense of sarcasm. It was verified when Travis laughed and said "Coooool maaaannnnn!"

"Ah I'm just messing with ya'" he reassured me with a hand on my shoulder. "You live close?" he asked.

"About fifteen...maybe twenty minutes" I replied.

"Cool. I'll follow you" he said as he walked past me towards a car in the parking lot. Okay I thought to myself, as I turned on my heals and walked towards my car. I pulled my car next to him and rolled down my window. "Ready" I asked. He smiled and shook his head yes. "Ok then. Follow me!" And he did.

Several minutes later we arrived and walked in to my apartment. "Nice place" he said as he looked around making his way to the bar area. "Have anything to drink?" he asked. I admit I was taken aback my his forwardness but I only really knew him from a distance from a decade ago so maybe this was his personality?

I grabbed some glasses and poured some water, which we drank as we talked. Travis wasn't as bold as he seemed. He was nervous and, as he put it, out of practice as he's not been out with anyone in the past ten months since his break up.

"Are you serious!?" I asked with disbelief.

"One hundred percent" he affirmed.

"You must be picky. I imagine you'd have tons of people after you!" I admitted.

"No not really. No one in the winds I mean. I am picky though. You have to be these days." he said. "Don't get me wrong - I love to get my rocks off - but after a while, it's less stress to do that yourself..."

"And much more reliable!" I interrupted, to which he laughed a full bellied laugh.

"Oh god that felt good - to laugh again. I don't do that as much anymore. I have to work both bars myself since Amir left and I'm not getting any younger. I'd love to find someone again. Yeah I've whored around a time or two since he left, but mostly, I'm looking for someone who wants to be with me, not just do me!" he admitted. I saw a softer, more vulnerable side of Travis. I didn't like seeing him like this. I walked behind him and started to rub his shoulders.

"Mmmmm. That feels great!" he said as he closed his eyes and hung his head. Part of me was struck by how his body felt: firm and sexy yet mildly coy. Another part of me went out to him emotionally. The Travis I knew was sexy and hurt at the same time. I was part sad and turned on - a very unique position to be in, to say the least.

"Want to watch some mind numbing TV?" I asked as I started to pull away.

Travis grabbed my arm. "No" He stood up. "I'd rather do this" he said as he grabbed me and kissed me. I was shocked to be honest. I wanted this more than anything tonight but his mannerisms at the time led me to believe it wasn't going to happen. He pulled me closer to him and even though he had worked several hours at a bar, he smelled quite nice. I allowed his tongue and lips to explore me.

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his head back away from me. His eyes looked surprised as I studied his face. His green eyes sparkled with passion and sadness at the same time. His stubbled was a day or so old and colored his already warm skinned face darker. I could feel his breath escaping his mouth quickly, smelling of spearmint, which was a welcomed surprise.

I latched myself to his neck and the writhed in pleasure, crying out my name a few times as I sucked on his neck like a starving vampire. He ran his fingers through my hair and trying to pull me away.

"No marks!" he pleaded but the more he pulled the more I resisted. Finally I relented and released his tortured neck, which was now glowing flushed with blood.

"Sorry" I said. "I've been wanting to do that for so many years." He looked towards my bedroom.

"Can we go in there?" he asked.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Absolutely. I need it" he pleaded.

We left a trail of clothes down the hallway and by the time we reached the bedroom we were both naked. He pushed me down on to the bed in a seated position allowing me to wrap my arms around his torso. My lips explored his shaven chest. I normally don't like guys shave - trimmed is fine but I want a man and men grow hair. But with Travis, I didn't much care either way. Simply knowing he could grow a chest full of hair, feeling its few day's growth of stubble suited me just fine.

I found his nipple quickly, as they were larger than I would have guessed based on his size of 5'10 or so. I licked it, bit it, sucked it, did everything I could think of, until he fell towards me, moaning like a stuck pig. I ran my hands up and down his back and was surprised by how firm he was.

A few minutes in, he pulled me up to him from the bed and ran his hands through my chest hair. "What do you want to do now?" he asked.

"What do you have in mind?" knowing, historically, he was a bottom. I graduated from a total top to a versatile top as I grew older. I won't let just anyone fuck me. Fact is, less than five guys have had their dicks in side my hole. The last one was about eight years prior.

"I want to fuck you" he answered.

What did he just say? "What!?!" I asked.

"You heard me. I want to fuck that tight, hairy, been-lusting-for-me ass right here, right now!" he growled. "I have protection." He guaranteed.

Even before I started to bottom, I had wish Travis would have topped me. Fantasies and all that. But now, the man himself was offering to fulfill my dreams.

I pushed myself back on the bed, my cock hard and dripping precum like a broken faucet. I could see Travis standing in front of me nude. His cock sticking straight out. He wasn't exceptionally long, but decently thick. Not as big as me - I've been complimented on size and technique throughout the years - but it didn't matter. I wouldn't be using it much as I would be being used.

Travis slowly stroked his cock as he watched my dick throb with everyone of my heart beats, which was frequent. I tried to remain 'cool' but I was so excited that I worried about how long I'd last during the deed. I watched Travis kneel down as he used his hands to push the back of my legs back, exposing my hairy ass. His head disappeared and seconds later I felt his warm tongue on my tight hole.

Heavenly pleasure filled my entire body as he worked my hole, prepping it for the inevitable. Everything from my curled toes up my spin to my messed up hair felt incredible - like hundreds of fireworks going off simultaneously within me. I laid my head back and enjoyed the sensation.

Travis pulled off of me and rose up, straddling me and knee walking over my chest to my face, hard dick pointing straight at me. I felt his balls drag up my stomach until that dick head was right between my eyes. The smell of cologne I experience earlier was replaced with the smell of ball sweet and musk. Not really my thing normally but for Travis, I would make just about any exception.

I lifted my head as he guided his dick to my mouth. I lifted my head and licked his head before taking him in my mouth in one fell swoop. He gasped as I shoved his dick down my throat until all I could smell is his pubic hair shoved in my nose. He grabbed the back of my head, pull his dick out and plunged it back down my throat. I picked up his rhythm quickly as he face fucked me.

All too soon, he pulled out of my mouth with a sloppy pop, spit stringing from his throat soaked cock down my chin to my chest hair. He knee walked himself back, bent over and pulled up a rubber and lube from his pants pocket. I instinctively pulled my legs back to my chest and waited. Has this guy ever used a rubber before? It seemed like it took him forever but it was only seconds. Anticipation I suppose.

I raised my head to see him lubing up his cock. I lowered my head back as I felt the cold lube on my hole. I waited. Then I felt the tell-tale feeling of a dick head on my hole. His head slid in my hole with little resistance at first, then he hit the 'eight year wall'.

"It's been a while - you're gonna' have to push hard!" I said.

He obliged. He pushed in hard a fully, burying his meat deep in to my guts. I felt splitting pain at first, but after the second thrust he had worked out all my defensives and pain was replaced with pleasure. More pleasure than I've even felt with any other top.

"God YES!" I growled. "Give it to me Travis. All of it. Fuck ME!" I yelled. I've never been that verbal with any one else, top or bottom.

Travis picked up speed quickly and became a human jackhammer. He pounded my hole like no one else ever has. We started missionary, then pulled out, turned me over on my knees and slammed into me again. I felt a similar yet different feeling as his cock spread my hole even more. My cock was pressed up against the bedsheets and, because of his pounding, worked up a lather of precum. I had to push myself up off of the bed some to prevent shooting my own load.

Before I could say anything other than moans and other noises, he pulled out. The void he left in my ass was noticeable as I wondered what was next. For a top, that can be an unbecoming feeling, the not being in charge. He smacked my hairy ass and said "Turn over, Mr Mikey". I spun over in one quick motion ready for more.

Before I could even reach up and pull my legs back, Travis had slammed back into my worked over hole. He bent me in half so much, I could barely breath. I could feel his balls hitting my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold on and grabbed at his chest, which was flexed in passion. I could feel his heart beat I couldn't tell if his heart was beating faster than his hips were fucking me or not.

"I'm gonna blow baby!" he said. Which was all I needed to hear. I unloaded my contents of my vas deferens on my hairy belly and chest. Each shot seemed to be timed with each thrust. I thought I was gonna' pass out for a couple of seconds. He pulled out, ripped off the rubber, tossing it to the side, grabbed his cock and without even a single stroke let loose his seed with a scream. I tried to watch his monster release itself - and I saw a great deal of it. But I was convulsing so much from my own explosion - while dealing with the void he left in my ass - I'm sure I missed some of it.

Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers
12