Cry About It Ch. 03

Story Info
What's a guy gotta do to get fucked around here??
5.7k words
4.65
8.8k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenosSays
ZenosSays
64 Followers

**Alright folks, suspend your disbelief, have fun with it, have a laugh if you must. JD doesn't even engage in after care, the scoundrel!...Enjoy.**

Chapter 3

Brandon's chest burned as he jogged to catch up to his quarry who had just gone into the locker room. He barely had the breath to call out ahead of him, he had been sprinting all over campus earlier. "Tiber! Hey, Tiber!"

Tiber - a senior jock Brandon had gotten to know more intimately these months - was wiping his forehead with a sweaty football jersey, his rippling abs on display for Brandon as he trotted to a halt. Brandon panted some more, catching his breath, and exaggeratedly placed his hands on his knees. From this angle, he quietly imagined licking up the beads of sweat running down Tiber's torso.

Swallowing down his lust, Brandon tugged playfully at Tiber's shorts, stretching the elastic out, revealing his red boxers underneath. Tiber heaved a breath and bit his lip, the cock hiding beneath his loose shorts beginning to chuff up.

"Hey," Brandon started again, laying it on thick with his voice. A voice barely recognizable from the one he had a year ago. A voice that said words Brandon would never have believed came out of his mouth. "I've been texting you... you been busy?"

"Working out," Tiber answered, uncharacteristically curt. He looked nervous.

"You're beat..." Brandon said, licking his lips. "Can I... maybe..." Brandon's finger tips inched closer to the revealed rim of Tiber's red underwear. "Help you relax?"

Tiber looked absolutely pained and refused to meet Brandon eye-to-eye, casting his gaze this way and that. "Fuck man, I... I can't, I gotta... I dunno, be somewhere?"

All the pretense dropped from Brandon's face and he stomped his foot into the ground. "What the fuck?" he hissed, barely keeping his voice down. "You too, Tiber? What the fuck?"

As Brandon folded his arms and pouted, Tiber ran a hand through his hair before letting out a long, exasperated sigh. "Alright listen! It's not like it's a secret anyway."

Brandon grabbed Tiber by the jersey and hoisted himself up on tip-toe to get as close to Tiber's face as possible (and still barely came up to his chin). "What?" he asked accusingly. "What is it?"

"JD's been going around telling everyone... you're off limits."

Brandon's grip on Tiber's shirt fell away completely as an angry blush surged through his cheeks.

"Can I go now?" Tiber whined. "If I stay any longer, I AM going to fuck you, and JD would have my head."

The walk back to Brandon's dorm was filled with all the memories of rejection over the past two weeks. He recalled all the lame excuses, the darting glances, all the guys who normally couldn't keep their hands off him avoiding Brandon like the plague. It all made sense now. JD had used his considerable sway to cock-block him from everyone on campus. For SOME reason....

With a defeated sigh, Brandon collapsed onto his mattress. For a brief minute he tossed and turned in the sheets before growling and kicking his pants off. His cock was already fully hard, but Brandon only looked at his twitching penis with what could only be described as trepidation.

Gingerly he reached down to his crotch with his left hand and grasped his shaft tightly. He pumped and masturbated and thrust into his fist for nearly 20 minutes before giving up with an exhausted grunt. Brandon licked two of his fingers before sinking them effortlessly into his JD-sized hole. He didn't need prepping or stretching, JD had made sure that Brandon was permanently stretched out.

Those two fingers weren't cutting it, even scissoring them as wide as he could make them. With a pathetic squeal, Brandon sank two more fingers into himself, wiggling his fingers like crazy, trying to stir up his insides. And although his cock was raging hard, all it did was dribble tiny streams of clear precum.

With a cry, Brandon shoved his hand as far into his hole as he could manage and STILL... still it felt like his fingers were miles away from that magic spot deep within him. He tried again and again to reach it, but the more he dug the further away that spot felt.

At last Brandon gave up, bursting into tears, sobbing into his pillows. It was the same story every night for the past two weeks. He didn't get any action, and he was now incapable of cumming without a dick up his ass so he couldn't even masturbate to relieve the pressure. His balls felt swollen, and actually began to hurt each time Brandon fruitlessly attempted to cum.

Brandon had dried his tears but was still sniffling as he scrolled online looking for a foot-long dildo to order and express ship to his dorm when a familiar knock echoed out.

Brandon's face contorted through several emotions - shock, relief, annoyance, desperation - before finally settling on angry. He didn't even bother putting his pants back on, toddling with his short, hairy legs to the door, his three inch pecker standing at full attention. He unlocked the door and positioned his head so that he was looking waaaaaaaay up.

JD was leaning against the door frame, chewing gum and looking nonchalantly down the hall. When he turned his gaze to see Brandon half naked in front of him, he smirked and raised an eyebrow as if to say: I could get used to this.

"Hey Branny Babe," JD cooed, using the pet name only he got to use with Brandon.

"Heard you were uh... going through a dry spell." Brandon glowered darkly at JD as the taller man shot a shit-eating grin back down at him.

"Fuck you," Brandon contested, but JD only scoffed.

"You letting me in, or do I gotta carry you?"

It was no idle threat. JD had carried Brandon over his shoulder like a ragdoll all the way through campus before. He'd have no issue with doing it from here to the bed. Still pursing his lips in a pout, Brandon stepped aside for JD to lumber in.

"What do you want?" Brandon asked, simmering but no longer boiling over. He had his arms crossed and his face screwed up in the fiercest expression he could muster. Though all of this was undercut by the raging boner throbbing between his legs.

"Oh I think it's pretty obvious," JD said, slipping off his shoes and leaning back against the wall. He pulled one leg up onto the mattress with him and hugged it close to his chest; his other leg was still draped carelessly over the edge. And this made it so JD's 'third leg' was on display for Brandon to lust over. Already, Brandon could feel his knees going weak as his anger and resolve melted away.

"I guess it was kind of a dick move for me to cut you off like that," JD began, not at all contrite. "You should be allowed to fuck whoever you wanna fuck. I don't get to decide that for you. Buuuuuuut..."

JD's smirk widened, the red stubble across his chin glistening gold in the dim artificial light.

"I had a great idea for a game I wanna play. Hear me out?"

Brandon didn't respond, but his silence was answer enough, and JD snorted out a soft laugh. JD lifted up his phone, showing a blinking timer on the screen. "I've set the stopwatch for one hour. Within that hour, however many times you cum... is how many times I get to cum inside you. Deal?"

Brandon considered this. True, JD took exponentially longer to cum than he did. But it was only an hour, right? How many times could he possibly cum? Then again... JD had purposefully made it so that Brandon was so pent up, he could explode at any moment. No... NO! It had been way too fucking long since he'd last been fucked, he couldn't miss this chance. He'd just have to make sure to resist. Cum as little as possible so when it was JD's turn it would be over all the quicker.

"Deal," Brandon agreed, and no sooner had he done so than did JD have him entangled in his arms. Brandon shrieked in surprise, JD literally tearing his t-shirt off him and throwing the tattered shreds to the dorm room floor. Exposed like this, Brandon thought JD would immediately begin ravaging him, but instead there was a long pause.

JD slowly took his fingers to both of Brandon's dark nipples and gave them each a simultaneous tweak. A moan escaped Brandon's throat, but he quickly bit his lip and slammed his eyes shut.

'Endure it,' he kept saying to himself. 'Don't cum, don't cum! Endure it! Don't cum!'

JD lowered his right hand and readied it to flick Brandon's erect and throbbing cock. He met Brandon's gaze with a wicked smile and stuck out his tongue mockingly.

"No," Brandon whispered out loud, knowing what was coming.

FLICK!!

"MMMPPPHHH!!" Brandon's legs twitched, but he clenched his jaw and concentrated. He squeezed all of his pelvic muscles and cried out in his head: 'Don't cum don't cum don't cumdon'tcumdon'tcum...!'

At last, Brandon's fever passed, and he gripped onto JD's shoulders, panting. JD whistled, impressed, and Brandon saw that JD had expected him to cum from that. Brandon allowed himself a triumphant grin. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all.

Without warning, JD shoved Brandon face first into the mattress.

"Ass up," JD ordered. Brandon complied without complaint.

"Move your legs." Brandon moaned and widened his stance.

"Arch your back more... there you go..." JD slapped Brandon's hairy ass weakly, but it still caused his skin to ripple and for Brandon to moan again at the contact.

"Shake that ass," JD commanded, and Brandon huffed, but he did his best to bounce his butt up and down. He had no idea if he was doing it right, but JD kept slapping him playfully every once in a while, so he assumed it was satisfactory enough. JD had gone quiet, but the bedframe creaked with tell tale signs he was moving about.

All at once, Brandon felt JD's hot, wet, wide tongue against his naked flesh. The tip of it started just at the top of Brandon's balls, and JD applied pressure there.

"Oh no," Brandon spat out, his eyes going wide.

JD slowly licked upwards along Brandon's taint, pushing so hard with his tongue it felt like Brandon was getting a massage down there.

"Oh fuck!"

JD finished his elongated lick at the rim of Brandon's quivering hole. Brandon could feel the heat of his tongue press against it, then gently burrow further in.

"Oh no!" Brandon gasped again, realizing he was about to be utterly defeated.

As soon as Brandon felt the stubble from JD's chin against his tender flesh, he lost it. Using nothing but his tongue, JD made Brandon cum then and there. What's worse is that the orgasm was so sudden and so complete that Brandon's body lurched itself back into JD's loving mouth again and again.

"Ooh!" Plap. "OH!" Plap. "MMM!" Plap plap plap. "You're fucking eating me out!" As Brandon stated the obvious, his tiny cock continued to squirt, his asshole clenching ravenously around JD's lapping tongue.

As Brandon screamed bloody murder, JD was sloppily slurping away. Brandon's hands-free orgasm shook his whole body, and his legs could no longer support his weight.

As he collapsed into the sheets, he fell away from JD's greedy mouth, and the jock cockily announced: "That was one."

Brandon had just enough time to look across the desk at JD's timer.

It had been all of three minutes.

When it was said and done, after the full hour had passed, JD hadn't even fucked Brandon. Not once within those 60 minutes did he enter Brandon with his dick. At one point, Brandon was standing spread-eagle on his bed, JD sitting between his legs; Brandon was at the perfect height, for when he bent over, his hole was directly in front of JD's mouth. JD spread his ass cheeks wide and sucked hard on his anal ring, holding him upright even as Brandon's legs trembled and quaked.

Bent over like this, Brandon couldn't help but swallow JD's cock. His mouth was right there, and JD's dick would slap against his face, splattering it with droplets of precum. Brandon couldn't help himself, he wolfed it all down. JD had been focused entirely on Brandon's ass, but now he began to stroke the tiny cock in front of him. Brandon held the base of JD's dick in a death grip, but was forced to pop his mouth off the cockhead in order to cry out in pleasure. JD rubbed Brandon's taint with his thumb, drawing out the orgasm to its fullest.

As JD had yet to let him rest, Brandon stayed in this bent over spread-eagle position, and once again took JD's dick in his mouth, rolling his tongue along the salty skin and feeling it pulse beneath his small fingers.

"You're so sweet, Branny Babe," JD said, still massaging Brandon's cock, keeping it from going limp. "But I don't get to cum yet." He tapped his phone's screen to remind Brandon of the countdown. When he saw how much time was left, Brandon's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

By the time JD's stopwatch was seconds from finishing, Brandon had cum 10 times with nothing but JD's fingers and mouth.

In fact, JD had two fingers wiggling inside Brandon when he noticed the clock was running out. He ramped up putting his back into it, but used free hand to squeeze the base of Brandon's cock, preventing him from cumming again.

Brandon twisted about on the mattress and desperately tried to wrench JD's hand off of his cock. He was pinching it so tight it hurt and began to discolor. Brandon begged to let him go, to let him cum, but JD stubbornly and cruelly refused.

It wasn't until his phone went off, heralding the end of the hour, that JD let go and allowed Brandon to orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuck that one hurrrrrrrrrrrrrt!" Brandon sobbed, and as his balls ran dry they retreated so far into Brandon's scrotum that they disappeared entirely. And yet they ached so badly, Brandon felt like he'd been kicked squarely in the nuts. His testicles were tired and overworked, and yet this was still only the first half of JD's game.

"That was 11, you know," JD reminded, relishing in the fear that dawned over Brandon's face. "Buuuuut technically you didn't cum that last time until AFTER the buzzer so... I'll be nice, and we'll call it 10."

Brandon fumed for a moment at JD's relentless teasing and cocky laughter. He touched his poor three-inch cock tenderly, and drew in a sharp breath of pain. Fuck, JD had a strong grip. He was so worn out. And his hole wasn't faring much better, so sloppy and wet and burning with lust.

"Hope you're ready for a long night," JD warned, his voice heavy and foreboding. He peeled his sweat-stained shirt up over his head, giving Brandon the full show. He stretched and flexed for a moment while Brandon watched enraptured. His beaten and battered cock already at full mast once again.

"I haven't slept with anyone these past two weeks either," JD admitted, pulling down his trademark gray sweatpants to his ankles and shimmying out of them. "So I'm REAL backed up, if you know what I mean. Doesn't mean I'm gonna make this easy for you. In fact, I plan on not holding back, really get feral with it."

When JD turned around, Brandon was already on his knees, face burying into JD's crotch, sniffing and breathing in his scent. His musk. He instinctively tried to suck JD's balls into his mouth as he nuzzled deeper into JD's crevasses.

"Yo, you ARE a horny slut," JD complimented, snatching JD up by the hair and pulling him away. "But I'm not gonna waste these loads on that mouth of yours." JD reached behind Brandon and hooked a single finger deep into his asshole.

Brandon yelped, rising to his feet, assisted by JD lifting him up by his behind. Once up, Brandon wrapped his arms around JD's neck and his legs around JD's waist. But to be honest, JD was holding most of his weight with one arm, and fingering his loose asshole to boot.

JD could carry Brandon with one arm, so he folded Brandon in half and bear-hugged him to his thick, muscled chest. With Brandon's ankles resting on JD's shoulders, and his arms wrapped around JD's neck, Brandon's hole was left wide open and trembling in anticipation.

JD flexed his hips slightly, giving Brandon's waiting hole a kiss with his cock. Then, more seriously, JD lined his dick up and sank right inside without so much as a warning.

"AH FUCK!" Brandon cried as that god-like poll entered him. Each vein slid past his rim, and Brandon could feel each one. His insides had memorized the shape of JD's cock and like a perfect mold it slipped into place. Brandon felt JD's balls rise against his asscheeks, so he knew that JD was now fully inside.

Brandon looked down at his chest and saw the outline of JD's cock protrude through his stomach, and Brandon swooned, wriggling his hips and grinding his prostate along JD's iron rod. He watched himself orgasm on JD's monster cock, his tiny dick pulsing once... twice... three times, each with a spit of cum. As his dick slapped against his torso, it was inadvertently hitting JD's cock through his skin.

"Guess I was a little worked up," JD complained, his balls rising even higher, scalding hot across Brandon's asscheeks. "Can't believe I'm gonna nut so fast! Awww fffffuuUUUUUUCK!!"

In this position, Brandon was helpless as JD jackhammered into him, his ass jiggling with each quick thrust. And every thrust was just as deep and hard as the last. JD must have hammered into Brandon a dozen times before the cum started to spout out of his cock and into Brandon's guts.

JD rode out his orgasm on his feet, his thighs shivering powerfully and his biceps practically smothering Brandon. He gave Brandon's hole two more deep, shoveling pumps of his dick before catching his breath.

"That was one," he whispered into Brandon's ear. "And now that I've nutted once, I won't be such a quick trigger anymore."

"Please," Brandon gurgled, already regretting this 'deal'. "Please... be gentle."

"Hmmmm..." JD thought, running his tongue along his lips. "Nah."

"AH! FUCK! AH! AH! OW! It's too - AWGAWD! IT'S TOO BIG it doesn't AAAH! FIT! IT DOESN'TAAAAaaaaaAAAaaaah! Ohhhhh fu- fu- fu- fu- FUCK! I'm going insaaaaaaaane!"

A little after midnight, JD's phone rang. Without stopping his hips for a moment, he picked it up and answered.

"Yo, Tiber!" he greeted cheerfully, and Brandon could hear through the meaty clapping of his ass cheeks the faint voice of Tiber over the line. Embarrassment caught up with Brandon as he remembered how pathetically he had run around campus, asking anyone with a dick if they'd fuck him. Now he knew he was making a fool of himself, that JD was probably spectating and laughing the entire time. Brandon's leg's shook uncontrollably, his muscles spasming almost violently; it was like he no longer had control over his body.

"Yeah, he's here with me." JD slapped his free hand down HARD onto Brandon's ass, forcing a surprised yelp out of him that he was certain Tiber heard. JD kept his hand there, kneading the soft tissue of Brandon's ass like he owned it. Because - let's face it - he did.

"Yeah sure," JD drawled out coyly. "I'm sure the slut would LOVE to talk to you."

"Huh?" Brandon gasped out. "W-wait - UNF! I can't - UNF! Don't ma- UNF! Tiberrrrrrr, hi, how are youuuuuuUUUUOOH!"

"Hahaha!" Tiber guffawed over the phone. "Sounds like your hunt for dick is over, slut."

JD's fingers found Brandon's nipples again, and he went to town on them.

"AAAEEEEEIIIIIII!" Brandon shrieked, and the cacophony over the phone just proved that Tiber had him on speaker.

"Watch this," Tiber was saying to his group, "he'll do anything you say when he's got a dick in him, listen, listen! Hey, Brandon!"

Brandon groaned, reluctant to answer. "Y-yeah-ah?"

"Say: you're a cheap slut."

"I'm a CHEEP! ...slut..." JD had purposely rammed his cock through Brandon's second hole just then to make him squawk like a bird.

"Now say: you're a horny bitch."

"I'm a hornyYyYyY biIIiiIIiiIItch!" Brandon sang, encouraged by JD playing him like an instrument. "I'm a hornyYyYy bitch-UUUUUUUHGAWD! You're too big!"

"C'mon! Keep going," Tiber goaded.

"I'm a horrrRRRNY sluUuUuUt! I love getting fucked! I have a hu-UGE COCK in my asshole right now! JD is fu- fu- FU-cking me like a... cheap whore and I luuuuuuuuuuuuv it- AHH!!"

ZenosSays
ZenosSays
64 Followers
12