Crystal

Story Info
Threesome, FFM.
5k words
4.43
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRYSTAL

Crystal was a tall, thin blonde with small tits and a flat ass. Her greatest asset was she wanted to fuck Mia.

Although she was married, she was 85% lesbian and had taken an interest in Mia's pussy. She was constantly touching and flirting with Mia and coaxing her to kiss her and feel each other. Mia had resisted as her husband, Jack, worked with Crystal's husband, Martin (Marty).

When Marty was out of town, Crystal paid a visit to Jack and Mia. They were lounging by the pool, Mia topless as usual, Jack in swim shorts. Crystal wore a skirt and t-shirt with sandals.

Jack made Crystal a drink, as she went to the pool to talk with Mia.

After some small talk, Crystal said, "I love your tits. Can I touch them?"

"I don't know if Jack would like that," she replied. Jack would have happily watched the action but Mia was not sure how Marty would react and so feigned reluctance.

"He can feel mine at the same time if you want." Crystal removed her t-shirt and bra.

"What would Marty say?"

"He would jerk off while we were doing it; he's into swinging and wants to fuck you as much as I do."

"Really? That's just you saying that, how could we be sure?"

"I'll call him, right now and you can ask him. Facetime him in fact, that good enough?"

Crystal dialed her phone and Marty answered after three rings.

"Hey babe," he said, "what's up?"

"Mia will let me fuck her if you say it's alright." Crystal turned the camera towards Mia capturing her face and tits.

Marty paused as he stared at her jugs, then licked his lips.

Crystal turned the phone back to her face and said, "You like?"

"They were they nice." He wiggled his eyebrows, "Would love to see and feel them in person."

"Well, if you let me fuck Jack and Mia, I'm sure they'll return the favor..." She glanced at Mia and then Jack who had returned with her drink.

Jack looked at a topless Crystal, and then at a topless Mia, and nodded.

Mia had not looked at Jack but continued to look at Crystal.

"Are you guys swingers?" Mia asked.

Both Crystal and Marty answered yes at the same time.

"We've been doing it for years. Do you know the Folstons?" Crystal asked.

Dan Folston worked with Jack and Marty. He was white and his wife, Keisha, was black. She was very sexy according to Jack. Mia had seen her two or three times and considered her "fuckable." They had never pursued a relationship with them, again, due to the work situation. They tried not to play with people they worked with, but this conversation was opening avenues they may consider venturing down.

"Yes, we know the Folstons. They are swingers?" Mia tried to convey shock, not unsuccessfully.

"We've been partying with them for years," Marty chimed in.

"Dan has an average cock but loves eating pussy, and so does Keisha for that matter. Don't know how many times she has brought me to orgasm while being DPed by Marty and Dan."

"So she's a three-holer," Jack interjected, unnecessarily.

"Aren't we all," Crystal laughed.

"What makes you think I am?" Mia asked innocently.

"Bitch, please." Crystal, speaking in her 'Valley' voice, rolled her eyes, "We've fucked the Donovans."

Mia knew the Donovans from having been in Germany with them and had done several threesomes with them. She introduced Jack to them when they started dating and the threesomes became foursomes. Although Mia introduced Jack to gay sex, he had lost his cock-sucking virginity at one of the foursomes with the urging of Mia, going down on Freddie Donovan when he pulled his cock from Mia's cum-soaked cunt. She had bought a strap-on the next day.

The four had done a "no-holes-barred" weekend with them when Jack and Mia first moved to town, but the Donovans had moved to a different state a few weeks later, so there was only that one time... but what a time.

Mia looked at Crystal, "Really?"

"Oh, yeah. They stayed with us after selling their home and had a week to wait before leaving. We fucked the entire time they were with us. They suggested we hook up with you and Jack. Told us what a fucking perverted pair you two are; that you both eat pussy and suck cock and both take it up the ass. Do you really love drinking piss?"

"Well, I guess that cat's out of the bag," said Mia. "Yes, we swing also, but we usually don't play were we work; it can cause problems."

"Don't worry about us, or the Folstons for that matter, we are very secure in how we talk," Marty added to the conversation, "And believe me, they are fully worth getting involved with." He gave a knowing smile.

"So," Marty continued, "You have my 'permission' to fuck Crystal; but I want the same when I return."

"Sorry, we do not play alone." Mia grasped Jack's hand, then looking at Crystal, "Guess we'll have to wait."

"No!" Crystal almost shouted, "Marty, we can swing with them when you get home... hell, we'll get the Folstons over for an orgy, but let me do a threesome with them today. I'm so horny, and I'll describe it in detail when we facetime later. Pleaseeee (like a kid wanting a present)."

"Fine." He relented, "But you better get me off several times describing the sex."

"Of course, baby." Then looking at Jack and Mia, "You guys good with that?"

"Fine by me," said Jack.

"Any rules you want us to follow?" Mia asked, she was big on rules based on past experiences.

"I will suck and jerk cock, even stick a finger up a guy's ass, but no fucking. My cock ain't going in a guy's ass and no man's cock is going in mine," stated Marty.

"But you want to stick your cock up my ass?" asked Mia.

"Well, yes... of course."

"Hmmm, doesn't seem fair. Anyway, I was talking more about Crystal today. We can cover the rules of our foursomes and orgies later, okay?" said Mia.

"Well, you would have to ask her about her rules. I guess, if it happens, I want to be the first one to piss on her, so don't do that; otherwise, what do you say Crystal?"

"I'm basically a slut, so whatever you want to do is fine... but you stop if I say I don't like something, yes?"

"Agreed," both Jack and Mia answered.

"SOOO... let me watch Crystal and Mia." Marty rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

"For a while, then I'm shutting it off and joining in," Jack answered taking the phone from Crystal.

Mia went into "whore" mode. She stood, still topless, grabbed the back of Crystal's head and kissed her, dramatically showing the camera that she was pushing her tongue into Crystal's mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she asked Marty, "You like?"

He nodded, his hand obviously rubbing his crotch.

Still gripping her head, she lowered Crystal's mouth to her tit, "Suck it, bitch."

She looked at Marty as he watched his wife suck the nipple while groping the massive mammary.

Crystal continued to suck the tit as her hand slid down Mia's belly. Mia turned slightly so Marty could see his wife's hand's downward movement. Getting to the vee, Mia spread her legs as Crystal rubbed her pussy.

"Yes," from Marty as Crystal's hand snaked inside Mia's bikini bottoms.

"Fuck, Marty," breathed Mia, "She's rubbing my clit. It is making my pussy wet. Can you see it? Oh, fuck, she just stuck her finger up my cunt. Oh, she is finger fucking my cunt... I'm going to cum. Eat my cunt, you fucking whore."

Crystal pulled Mia's bikini bottoms to her knees and Jack zoomed in on her pussy for Marty to see.

Sitting on the lounger, Mia spread her legs while Crystal pulled her bottoms off.

"Look what your wife has done to my pussy," Mia said rubbing her snatch. Pushing a finger into her cunt, she pulled it out and, showing Marty the pussy juice, sucked her finger clean.

Mia grabbed Crystal's head and pulled it to her crotch as she fell back on the lounger, legs spread wide, "Eat me, you fucking cunt."

Without hesitation, Crystal dove into the glistening pussy in front of her. Jack moved the camera to give Marty the best view.

"Yes, eat that cunt, you fucking whore," Marty said, furiously jerking his cock as he watched the action in front of him.

"Let me see Mia eat Crystal," he instructed.

Giving the camera to Mia to continue with the action, Jack moved to Crystal and pulled her skirt up to her waist. He noted the thong barely covered her bald pussy as he pulled it off. He rubbed her ass and pussy and then inserted a finger into her cunt; it was extremely wet. Completing the trifecta, he rubbed her little tits and pulled the nipples, which were hard. She did not stop dining on Mia's taco.

With Jack holding her skirt at her waist, Crystal turned into a sixty-nine position with Mia. Lowering her pussy onto Mia's face, Crystal went back to eating Mia. Jack took the phone from Mia allowing her to concentrate on the twat in front of her. She massaged the ass cheeks as she evaluated the pussy. Bald, thin lips, slightly extended labia, and sweet smelling. She spread the lips and saw the pink hole in front of her. Tentatively she tongued the pink - nice taste and very wet. Taste test over, she attacked the snatch with abandon.

Jack moved around the two women showing Marty various angles.

Marty said, "Move back to Mia eating Crystal."

When Jack got to that end, Marty said, "Mia, stick your finger up her ass."

Mia did, licking the finger seductively first.

"Finger-fuck her asshole. Yesss, fuck it, fuck it. Keep eating. Tongue-fuck her cunt." Marty's voice rose as he said this.

Mia complied and was rewarded with a "FUCKKKKK" as Marty came.

"That was awesome. I look forward to the real thing when I get back. Let me see Mia's big tits and pussy again and then I'll go." Jack showed Mia's body, Marty said "nice" and hung up.

"So Crystal, you take cock in your ass or just fingers?" Jack asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her talk dirty.

"Fingers, cocks, tongues, dildos... anything you want to put up there, baby." She gave an evil smile as she said this.

Jack decided he was going to fuck all three holes on her today.

"Let's take this inside, Betty (the 65-year-old neighbor) is watching."

They looked at Betty in her bedroom window. She was massaging her tit with her left hand while her right hand was obviously rubbing her pussy, but they couldn't see it for sure.

They stood, faced Betty (both women naked, Jack with shorts on), waved to her and went inside.

In the bedroom, Crystal and Mia kissed while Jack removed his shorts. He enjoyed their passion so he was not fast about getting naked; instead taking in the heat the two women created with their kissing and fondling.

As Mia lay on the bed, Crystal knelt above her, her ass upturned and knees together, and continued to kiss her while exploring her body with her hands. Crystal massaged Mia's tit with one hand and rubbed her hair with the other. She kissed down her neck, which Mia turned her head to give her better access and rubbed her sides and belly. She proceeded to Mia's chest, adoring first one tit, then the other, sucking and massaging both with expertise and affection.

Jack, for his part, stood behind Crystal and rubbed her ass cheeks. He re-evaluated his previous thoughts on her "flat ass," noticing the toned muscles and rounded shape while she was in the kneeling position. He spread her cheeks and looked at the star winking back at him; pretty but well used. He placed a kiss on it and was rewarded with Crystal spreading her legs slightly. This allowed him to view her pussy. He licked the slit then onto her asshole in one sweep. Then went back to her snatch to taste the forbidden fruit; not as good as Mia, was his reckoning.

Crystal, not distracted by what was happening to her, continued her attack on Mia's snatch. Fingering her cunt while sucking on her clit, then pulling her finger out and tongue-fucking the hole while her finger explored Mia's asshole. It slipped in with little resistance; Crystal knew, like herself, Mia had been butt-fucked plenty. Crystal enjoyed anal except with her husband. Marty's dick was only 5inches long but was as round as a soda can. She loved it in her pussy but it hurt her jaw and ass when it went in those places.

Mia felt the orgasm building. One thing could be said for Crystal, she knew how to eat pussy. She rubbed her tits and pulled her nipples hard as the feeling flooded over her. Crystal pulling on her clit, tongue-fucking her cunt, and fingering her asshole pushed her over the edge. Not a squirter usually, she ejaculated a little cum onto Crystals face and in her mouth.

Crystal halted her assault on Mia as Jack rubbed his cockhead on her slit. When stimulated enough, he pushed into her cunt, going all the way in on the first thrust. He felt her muscles contract around his cock. With a steady rhythm he fucked her while reaching under her to massage her small, firm tits. She moaned into Mia's pussy, the long cock reaching deeper than her husband's ever had.

Mia breathing heavily, lay on the bed and watched Jack fuck Crystal. Crystal's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the long, deep strokes from Jack's cock. Mia reached up and massaged her tits, gently at first, then pulling hard on the nipples which elicited a "fuck" from Crystal.

Mia raised her upper body and latched onto Crystal's nipple with her teeth, biting softly but firmly. One hand supported her weight as the other found Crystal's clit. She felt Jack's cock stroking into the cunt and scratched softly at it with her nails a few times on its journey in and out, before returning to Crystal's clit which she rubbed with increasing speed and pressure.

All thought of exploring Mia's body was gone from Crystal as her orgasm built. She wanted, no needed, to get off. Marty had been gone for five days and her dildo was not cutting it anymore. She always came with a real person involved.

Jack sensed the oncoming orgasm and fucked faster in an attempt to get her over the line. Mia sucked her nipples and rubbed her clit, but it was not until Jack explored her asshole with his finger did she explode with the intense pleasure. She dropped her body to the bed after Mia moved from under her, Jack's cock sliding out with a "plop."

Mia realized Jack was still hard and asked him, "Did you cum?"

He shook his head no, "I want to cum in her mouth... been a fantasy of mine for a while," he smiled.

Crystal rolled onto her back when she heard this. She smiled at Jack and asked, "Why has it been a fantasy?"

"You have the second most fuckable mouth I've ever seen, and I always wondered if you swallowed, took it on the face, or went for the pearl necklace," he laughed. "That's the pervert in me."

"I do all those. In order - swallow, necklace, face," Crystal replied, sitting up.

"Why necklace over face?" asked Mia curiously.

"Don't like getting cum in my eyes, and I always get it in my eyes," she answered matter-of-factly. Then to Jack, "Who's first?"

"What?" his confused look showing he had drifted to seeing the women's faces being cum on.

"You said I had the second most fuckable mouth, who's first?" Crystal furrowed her brow at him.

"Mia, of course. She is perfect and what I grade everyone else against."

"You don't need to butter me up, honey, you can fuck me anytime." Mia rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious, I compare every woman to you in the sex department. You win 99% of the time."

"Only 99%?" Mia joked.

"Let's move on," Jack said before he put his foot in it anymore. How did a high compliment turn into him being an asshole, he wondered.

"Well, thank you for saying I have a fuckable mouth... I will swallow your cum for saying that" Crystal bowed graciously. "Unless you want me and Mia to snowball, before I swallow?" she grinned.

Crystal loved snowballing; men or women, she didn't care. It always made her feel like a total slut when she did it and she got off on people thinking she was a total slut.

Jack's eyes lit up, "Fuck yeah."

He moved to where she lay and offered his cock to her. She engulfed about five inches on the first try. He could feel her tongue lick his shaft when it was in her mouth. She pulled it out and inspected it to see if there was any of her cum still on it. Then she licked the head with her tongue before softly dragging her teeth over the bell-end. She spit on the cock-head and then sank down on it before gagging after about six inches.

Jack enjoyed the blowjob. He enjoyed the sensation of her long fingers rubbing lightly on his balls. I wonder if Mia would eat my ass at the same time, he thought.

Opening his eyes, he looked at his wife. Mia was sitting on the bed, her legs spread as she absentmindedly toyed with her pussy, rubbing the clit and inserting a finger inside; she was engrossed in the action taking place in front of her. Admiring both Crystal's technique and her body, Mia went through, in her mind, the things she wanted to do to her friend. Fucking her with a strap-on and pissing in her mouth were the top two.

She was shaken from her fantasies by Jack's voice, "Can you eat my ass, sweetie."

She dropped to her knees behind him and spread his cheeks. Plunging her tongue into the orifice, she fucked his asshole a few times before licking around the hole with her tongue. Jack put one foot onto the bed, allowing Mia better access. Crystal took this a sign and bent to suck his balls into her mouth. She sucked first one then the other and attempted to get both in her mouth, nearly succeeding with the last.

Mia sucked her finger to lube it, spit on Jack's asshole and then pushed the finger all the way in. She wormed the finger before she pulled most of it out and then pushed it back in. As she fucked his asshole, she felt Crystal's finger search for the entrance.

Mia stopped with her finger buried in Jack's ass. She watched Crystal's finger run along her own and then try to insert itself beside hers. She spit on the finger and hole to lube them. Jack spread his ass cheeks and leaned forward a little. Crystal worked her finger into Jack's ass and the two women took up a rhythm of fucking his asshole.

"OH, fuck yeah. Fuck my ass. Fuck, that feels good. I'm gonna cum. Yeah, faster, fuck me faster." Jack was on the brink.

When Crystal used her free hand to massage his balls as she deep-throated him as best she could, and Mia and Crystal fucked his ass with their fingers, Mia spitting constantly on the area to provide lube, Jack lost it and started cumming in Crystal's mouth. She removed all but the head and jerked his shaft as she held his cum in her mouth. With the last spurt, she dropped her jerking hand to his balls and pulled them to make sure they were empty.

Tapped by Crystal to alert her, Mia moved around Jack and put her head below Crystal's with her mouth open. Crystal dribbled the cum into her mouth and then spit the remainder on her face. Crystal got lower than Mia to receive the load. Mia repeated the exercise dribbling the cum into Crystal's mouth and then spitting the remnants onto her face; pausing, she spit a second time on her face - 'just to be a bitch' she thought.

Crystal looked into Mia's eyes at the second spit and smiled her pervert smile - 'she gets me' she thought.

Crystal then looked at Jack, opened her mouth to show him the cum and then swallowed it, opening her mouth again to show it was empty. She grabbed Mia's head and French-kissed her forcefully; broke the kiss and spit in her mouth. Mia smiled at her in reply; 'we are kindred spirits - unashamed, perverted fucking sluts; I wonder how far I can push her,' Mia wondered.

Jack witnessed the exchange and was confused as to what it meant. Then, being a horny fuck, he concentrated on the naked flesh in front of him. 'What to do next,' he thought.

His cock was soft but would not take long to rejuvenate... that was the 'horny fuck' part of him. He reached for the two and kissed Mia then Crystal; his tongue delving into both mouths. He enjoyed kissing Mia (sexually or otherwise), but Crystal was new so he spent longer exploring her mouth with his tongue. He explored her body also, rubbing her breasts, belly, and back. He intwined his fingers in her hair and found it courser than Mia's.

12