Crystal Clear Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

I fell back as the pleasure passed, and Tanya fell atop me, her breasts crushing into my chest and she kissed me again and again. I responded in kind. We remained coupled for a long time although we could both feel my juices seeping from her vagina around my cock and dripping onto my groin.

I never did go completely soft. We just started to move our bodies again, and as we did I got harder and harder, until we were again in a full-scale fuck. Having come only moments before, I wasn't too sure I'd be of much utility, but that assumption proved false. I brought Tanya to a couple more climaxes, and then we shared another skyrocket, and I filled her even further with more man juice.

This time in our afterglow, I knew I was done for a while. Jill surprised me by sneaking up behind Tanya and whipping my nearly flaccid cock from her pussy and cleaning me, before she lapped some of my juice from Tanya. Tanya's eyes were big as Jill lapped at her cunt, and she looked at me with the look of a very naughty young girl pleased with herself for what she was doing. She bit her lower lip and smiled at the same time.

I flipped Tanya over on her back and gave her space on the sofa so Jill could operate more effectively. I knelt beside Tanya and stroked her clit between assaults by Jill. I joined Jill in eating some of Tanya's freshly fucked pussy.

Jill brought a load of my cum and Tanya's juices up to Tanya's mouth and pantomimed a kiss. Tanya giggled, and shook her head 'No.' Jill made a theatrical display of swallowing the load, and then kissed Tanya. This time, Tanya did French kiss with Jill; I knew she could taste at least some of the residue of our lovemaking.

I joined Tanya in watching the sex show on the other side of the room. Terry's long prong pistoned into Nadia's pussy as she lay back with Crystal's cunt in her face as Crystal and Terry kissed passionately. At that instant, Nadia fired off a 'Big O,' and Terry filled her cunt with his juice. Crystal had a sympathetic reaction and came too. The trio collapsed together in a pile of happy bodies, tongues, and sex juices.

After a few minutes, Jill pulled Tanya and me to our feet, and led us into one of the bedrooms. The three of us collapsed into bed, the women on either side of me, and soon we were fast asleep.

Beside me on the bedside table lay the iPod that I had to smuggle into the west in two days time.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers