Crystal Gives Roger Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the TV programs we got up from the love seat and Crystal threw her arms around my neck, kissed me and told me, "I really loved being here in your room with you watching TV this evening, Roger. I'm looking forward to being here with you again and I'd like to spend the night with you sometime in the near future, too, Honey."

On hearing her say that, my hard-on returned to full attention again. I thought, Shit, if I can get her to stay the night with me that would be worth the case of the blue balls tonight. I guess it's the price I have to pay for getting closer to her.

With that, Crystal passionately kissed me again and asked me, "Will you walk me back to my dorm now, Honey?"

I kissed her and I said, "Yeah, I will whenever you're ready to go." I really didn't want to have to take her back to her dorm room but, I really didn't have any choice. I wanted her to stay the night with me. And then I walked her back to her dorm where we passionately kissed one another and said good night. We said that we would see each other in class on Monday afternoon of the coming week.

As she turned to enter her dorm building I left and walked back to my room where I had another colossal case of the blue balls. I was disappointed at not being able to go any further with her than fondling and squeezing Crystal's sweet titties over her blouse. But, I was happy hearing her say that she wanted to stay overnight with me sometime in the near future. I sure hoped that it would be this coming weekend.

On Monday after lunch as I approached the building for my first afternoon class Crystal was standing there in front of the building waiting on me with her broad, beautiful smile on her very pretty face. She greeted me warmly and said hello briefly kissing me with a quick peck on my cheek. I returned her warm greeting saying, "Hello, Honey." putting my arm around her waist as we walked into the building to our math class.

Her eyes were shining brightly at my endearing greeting and she fell right into step with me walking into the building for our class. Again, as usual, she sat at a student desk chair next to mine and we chatted briefly and looked over our previous math homework assignment before the class began. We both confirmed that we had arrived at the same correct answers to the questions of the math homework assignment.

At the end of the class we went back to the student union cafeteria, got a drink, studied and chatted during our free hour. We talked about our Saturday evening out and Crystal quietly told me how much she enjoyed being there with me. She did not say anything about me fondling her sweet titties or indicate to me that she was offended by it. I asked her, "Do you want to go to the movies with me again this coming Saturday night, Crystal?"

Without any hesitation, Crystal immediately said, "Yeah, I do, Roger. I have really been looking forward to going out with you again either Friday or Saturday evening."

"As an alternative we can buy a takeout meal, take it back to my room, eat it there and watch whatever we can find on TV if you would prefer to do that instead." I continued to tell her, "I have gotten another bottle of the wine that we can have with our meal, Honey."

"I'm delighted with that idea, Honey." and we agreed on the takeout meal and watching TV with me in my room again. Just thinking about having her back in my room again gave me an instant hard-on and I really got the feeling by her reaction to my request that she may have been equally excited. I sure hoped so.

On Saturday evening at meal time I met Crystal at her dorm and we walked to a takeout restaurant where I bought each of us our choice of an evening meal. We took the carryout meals back to my room and talked as we ate and enjoyed our meal while we each had a glass of the wine as we ate.

We both finished our glass of wine and I poured us each another glass before we went in to set on the love seat to watch the programs that she chose from the TV guide printed in the newspaper for us to watch.

I sat at the end of the love seat as before and Crystal happily sat very close beside me, close enough that we could feel the warmth of each other's body. She grabbed my arm and placed it over her shoulder and then she kissed me very warmly.

I immediately pulled her tightly to me and returned her warm, moist kiss. Following that I pulled her across my lap and chest and I cradled her lovingly in my arms kissing her cheek and neck before she turned her head to let me kiss her on her lips.

My dick was beginning to reach rock hard status by that time and I think that Crystal's panties were beginning to get pretty damp, too. I just had to really wonder what she was feeling but, she was not voicing to me.

Crystal told me, "I have waited all week for us to do that, Honey. And I don't want us to stop."

I thought, 'Holy shit does that mean she is willing to go a whole lot further than we did last week?' I immediately responded, "I, too, have thought all week about you, as well, and I could not wait to have you in my arms again to feel the softness and the warmth of your beautiful body, Sweetheart."

Crystal just kind of shivered when I told her that and she kissed me very passionately with her tongue searching my mouth like she was trying to find my tonsils. Of course, I was searching for her tonsils, too. However, I would rather be searching the orifice between her thighs with my tongue or with my dick but at least this was a good start in the right direction.

Sitting up Crystal partially settled her back more comfortably against my chest. I had my arms around her holding her tightly to my chest with both my hands held on her tummy. I then lifted the hem of her pretty pull over blouse and put both of my hands underneath her blouse on her warm soft tummy just above the waistband of her tailored slacks.

As I did that she sighed, shivered slightly and turned her head to me. She looked me in the eyes affectionately and then she kissed me very affectionately again with her unspoken approval of where I had placed my hands.

Crystal was trembling a little with her excitement and maybe even with a little bit of fear of how far she was willing to allow us to go tonight. With that I reached both of my hands up to the thin cotton bra that covered her soft, warm titties and lovingly and gently squeezed each one of them.

Squeezing both of her sweet, full titties made her take a quick, deep breath of excitement as she softly moaned her unspoken approval of me fondling her sweet soft titties again this time. A shiver went through her body when I continued to gently fondle each of her beautiful, full titties.

Without doubt I could tell that Crystal's heart rate had jumped higher, her breathing began to quicken and she placed her soft cheek against mine with each of us feeling the warmth of the other's face. Then she turned and tilted her head upward and approvingly looked me in the eyes again and then she gently kissed me again.

That made my dick begin to come to full attention as it had previously asking, "Is it time to go to work now Boss." And though it had been a little deflated I had to tell it, "It not just yet big boy. Patience, big boy."

Kissing her neck and cheek I gently lifted her bra liberating her beautiful, soft titties and then I held and very gently squeezed and fondled each of her bare titties very carefully. Crystal gasped for her breath momentarily again as I squeezed her sweet titties and she sighed softly moaning my name. "Oh, Roger, that feels so good to me, Baby.

I love having your warm, gentle hands on my breasts. That really excites me more than you can know. You're about to make my heart jump out of my throat into my mouth." I could feel her soft body very slightly shaking and trembling into and through my chest when I began to squeeze her warm, soft titties again.

My fingers found both of her quickly hardening nipples and I softly and very gently rolled each of her hardening nipples between my thumb and my index finger. She wiggled in her seat when I touched her nipples then she laid her face against my cheek and neck and quietly moaned nearly imperceptibly. Then she said, "Roger, you are making my breasts tingle and you are making me tingle in my lower tummy and between my thighs, too, Honey."

Responding, I very softly whispered into her ear, "Touching and holding your precious breasts is making me tingle in similar places, Baby, and I really love holding your warm, soft breasts in my hands, Sweetheart. You give me a warm feeling and I hope that I'm giving you a warm feeling, also, Crystal."

I lifted the hem of her pretty blouse to reveal the vision of her beautiful, creamy white breasts and gently turned her body more toward me enough that I could kiss and suck on each of her soft titties. I kissed each of her titties and circled each of her areolas with my tongue and sucked briefly on each of her hardening, pink nipples.

Crystal breathlessly cooed to me saying, "Oh, Honey, you don't know how much I love you holding me and kissing my breasts and so gently sucking on my nipples." Her cute, hard nipples now very proudly stood up and were noticeably protruding from each of her beautiful, rounded globes and their surrounding areolas.

Crystal did not object to anything I had done so far and she put her hand up to and softly caressed the side of my face in silent consent as I continued to hold, caress and fondled her bare soft titties.

I softly whispered into her ear saying, "I can't tell you just how wonderful your soft, warm breasts feel in my hands and in my mouth and how I love kissing your breasts and sucking your hard, pink nipples, too, Crystal. And you are giving me an intense yearning in my lower belly and in between my legs, too, Honey."

Then I nervously whispered to her, "Crystal, I think that I'm beginning to fall in love with you partly because of the warm softness of your beautiful, creamy white breasts." I went on to tell her, "Your beautiful, soft breasts are just one part of your soft sweetness that I love so much along with your pretty face and the rest of your beautiful form as the sensual, sexual, young woman that you are. But, mostly because you are such a sweet loving woman who has stolen my heart, Honey."

Crystal replied whispering back to me, "I have been in love with you since we were in high school together, Roger. Now you know why I have waited for you each day before our afternoon class and why I have always wanted to sit next to you in class. That is why I have always agreed to go out with you each time you have invited me to go out to the movies or to eat out with you, Sweetheart."

Crystal continued, "I could not wait to be here with you tonight and for you to have your warm hands on my breasts and the rest of my body tonight. I want you so much and I want you to know that I'm yours for you to love me as you want to love me tonight, Baby."

Leaving my left hand where it was still cupping her breast I moved my right hand from her other breast and placed it between her thighs cupping her warm, very moist pussy through her slacks. Crystal shivered and wiggled as she cuddled up to my chest and she laid her pretty head on my shoulder. She then kissed me passionately and breathlessly telling me, "You are giving me a very warm and tingly, wanting feeling in my lower tummy and between my thighs, Honey."

She then continued to tell me, "That tingly feeling is slowly spreading up my spine and throughout my entire body. I can feel my wetness for you gathering between my thighs and it's soaking my panties, Roger. That's my body preparing me for you to enter me and for me to give up my virginity to you tonight, Sweetheart."

I replied, "I would love for you to give me your virginity tonight, Crystal, if you really want to give it to me, Honey."

She immediately replied, "I wouldn't give up my virginity to anyone else but you, Roger. You are the only one that I could ever want to have me and have my virginity. I have already told you I am your tonight, Roger. I just don't want you to get me pregnant tonight, Baby."

I began to unbutton her slacks and unzip them. With her help I pulled them off of her hips and laid them on the love seat beside us as she kissed my neck and she softly moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, Roger" in my ear, "I want to give you my virginity, Sweetheart." When I got her slacks off I placed my hand between her thighs again to feel the warmth and softness of her sweet, wet, love flower through her already very wet panties.

Crystal softly moaned to me and slowly and instinctively spread her thighs to allow my hand more room to cup her hot, wet pussy. I could feel that her panties were soaked and she was very wet from her love fluids. Crystal in turn reached down between my legs and placed her small, delicate hand on my hard dick through my jeans. She gently squeezed my dick as if to say, "I want to have your big hard member inside me tonight, Baby."

I thought to myself, "Good God, what a sweet, hot and loving woman I have here in my arms wanting me to penetrate her hymen, fill her wet pussy with my hard dick and give me her virginity."

Slowly I slipped my hand underneath the waistband of her lace bikini panties and placed my hand directly on her wet pussy. As I did that, she began to unbutton my jeans preparing to remove them from me.

I slipped my two middle fingers up and down on either side of the outer lips of her warm, wet love flower from the bottom of her pussy cleft up to the top of her cleft. She flinched when I gently parted her lips very softly caressing her clitoris with my middle finger to prepare her for reaching her orgasm.

Crystal began to slightly tremble when I put my finger in the cleft of her pussy, directly on her clitoris and then slipping all the way down to put my finger just inside the opening of her pussy.

That really made her shiver and tremble for a few moments and she moaned directly in my ear, "Having your hand there is so beautiful and so wonderful and it makes me feel so good inside me, Roger. I love having your hand between my thighs on my pussy and your finger inside the inner lips of my vagina." as her trembling became even more pronounced.

Kissing her very sweetly, I whispered to her, "You filled me with joy when you let me put my hand on and hold your moist pussy feeling your warm, soft womanhood, Honey."

Very carefully and gently I slipped my middle finger inside the inner petals of her pussy again and into the opening of her pussy. I very carefully and gently pressed it into her sweet pussy to the knuckle of my middle finger.

Crystal softly moaned and wriggled her hips in response to my finger penetrating her pussy. When I got my finger inside her I could feel her hymen and I softly asked her, "Are you still feeling Ok with what we are doing, Sweetheart?"

Crystal whispered back to me, "Yes, Baby, I am and I have been saving myself for you to give you my virginity. I have had a lot of guys want to date me since I have been here on campus but, I have turned all of them down. I have wanted to do this since the first time you touched my breasts. I want you to take me tonight whenever you want to, Roger.

Just be gentle with me, Sweetheart, go slow and be careful with me as I said this is my first time ever having had anyone or anything inside my vagina." I slowly and gently pressed my finger through the opening of her hymen not wanting to hurt her but to somewhat stretch out her hymen if I could.

I wanted to enlarge the opening of her hymen if I could, preparing her for what was about to happen when I penetrated her as I slipped my hard dick into her and broke her hymen taking her virginity, God's seal of every woman's purity.

I slowly and carefully withdrew my fingers from her pussy to take her to my bed. We both then got up and off of the love seat. I reached into the pocket of my jeans and retrieved a couple of condoms I still carried in my pocket and I laid them on the night stand.

After we got up we began to completely undress each other except for her panties and my briefs. I backed up and held her at arm's length. I told her, "I just have to feast my eyes on the vision of your beauty and your pretty and very shapely body without your clothes on, Crystal."

Further, I told her, "You are even more beautiful without your clothes, Baby. Your creamy white titties are magnificent and your slim waist along with your sweet rounded hips are gorgeous. I love the look of your beautifully manicured curly blond pubic bush just above your hidden love treasure, too." which was visible through her sheer panties.

She just kissed me, laid her head on my shoulder with her titties pressed against my chest and said, "That's the sweetest thing I ever have been told, Sweetheart. You make me want to have you all the more."

Crystal slowly removed my briefs, looked at me and at my hard-on and she asked me, "I have never seen a man without his clothes on before, Roger, and I have never seen a man's penis before either. Is every man's penis as big as yours is?" as she spoke in a very nervous tone with a slightly trembling voice.

"I think that my six and a half inch penis is about average size, Honey." I was gently holding her with my arm around her shoulders and gently kissing her cheek as I was talking to her. "There are some smaller and there are others that are much larger than mine."

Crystal took my dick in her soft delicate hand and she said, "I'm afraid that it won't fit inside of my vagina Baby."

"Oh, yes, it'll fit in your vagina, Sweetheart. Yours and every other woman's vagina have the ability to adjust to the size of the man's penis when they are penetrated." Crystal just looked me in the eye with an expression of unbelieving resignation and acceptance on her pretty face.

Then I took her hand and laid her on my bed where I told her, "Sweetheart, I want you to lay here on your back and relax as much as you can before we go any further." I laid down beside her with my hard dick lying on her muscular upper thigh.

I started kissing her lips, her cheek and her neck. Then I began to kiss her chest moving on to each of her gorgeous, soft titties while lovingly holding each one of them in my hands to make her nipple stand even more proud of her magnificent, round globes.

After kissing each one of her breasts I traced circles around each of her hard, pink nipples and their small areolas with the tip of my tongue several times then I strongly sucked vigorously on each of her hard, erect nipples. Crystal continued to moan loudly while I kissed her breasts and I sucked on her sweet nipples and she squirmed her hips and her shoulders beneath me on the bed.

Crystal's breathing and her heart rate began to quicken as she softly moaned to me. I kissed her between her titties and trailed my kisses down to her tummy button. I licked several circles around her tummy button with the tip of my tongue, kissed it and briefly dipped and twirled my tongue into her tummy button. She softly giggled briefly when I licked and kissed her tummy button.

I kissed her tummy down to the top of her sheer bikini panties then continued kissing her love mound over her panties. From there I kissed the very wet spot in the gusset of her panties tasting her sweet fluids that had seeped through her panties. Slowly with her help I pulled her panties off of her hips and removed them clearly revealing her magnificent, beautiful pussy.

After I kissed and licked her tummy button again I moved back up to and over her head and kissed her lips fervently. I asked her, "Did you like what we have done so far, Baby?"

She nervously whispered back to me, "I love everything that you have done for me and I want you to do more of that for me, please, Roger."

"There is much more like that to come, Sweetheart." She giggled softly and squirmed a little beneath me. She threw her arms around me, pulled me tightly to her soft warm titties and then kissed me very sweetly. Crystal whispered to me "You have me so excited that I am having trouble catching my breath Roger, and my heart is pounding up in my throat."