Crystal's Diagnosis Pt. 01 - The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around to give the Good Doctor another hug before she left. They embraced and Dr. Carter reached down and grabbed Crystal's ass. His big hands were positioned so that when he squeezed it, his fingers went between her legs and he was pressing against her pussy with his fingers through her skirt.

She can only know I care through sexual stimulation, the Good Doctor thought, giving himself a valid excuse to get a last hand full of his favorite patient before she left.

He really does care about me,

Crystal thought, smiling, while her pussy got wetter and wetter.

They broke the embrace, kissed, and then Crystal turned, opened the door and left the office. She walked down the hallway toward the exit, feeling the slick sensation of her cunt beginning to saturate with excitement. The realization that her pussy was still full of the Good Doctor's cum did nothing to ease her excitement.

By the time she got to the door her liquid sex, mixed with his cum started to drip down, lubricating her inner thighs. She walked quickly to her car and got in. As soon as she closed the door she started to rub herself steadily, trying to calm herself down and stimulate herself at the same time.

She masturbated the whole way home and her nonsensical plan didn't work. She was on fire as she parked her car in the driveway of her rather lush home. She got out of the car and speed walked through the door.

Her mom and step dad were sitting in the kitchen as she went by at a light jog, not saying a word until her mom asked, "How was counseling, honey?"

"I gotta pee!" was her quick reply.

She ran up the stairs realizing in just that moment she really did need to pee... bad. She didn't bother pulling her skirt down since she wasn't wearing panties, and just flipped it upward and inside out. Before she even sat down, she started pissing and rubbing her clit simultaneously.

She had never masturbated while pissing before but it felt amazing. She was so turned on she started moaning loudly. Scared that her parents would hear her, she got up and turned on the shower, which was a few feet in front of her.

She didn't stop peeing or touching herself when she turned on the shower, so she had made a mess on the floor and front of the toilet. She no longer minded being messy since she realized she had as much time as she needed to clean up.

She started fingering her cunt while rubbing her clit and pissing. Clear piss was showering the outside of the toilet, her shirt, her skirt and the floor as Crystal got herself off. She cooed softly as her bladder emptied and she just rubbed her nub and teased her hole until she came right there on the toilet, covered in her own juices, her cum, her doctor's cum, and piss.

Crystal stood up and looked in the tall mirror on the bathroom door. Her face was sprinkled with pee and her shirt and skirt were almost completely soaked.

"Such a dirty slut," she complimented her reflection. "And you're not wearing any panties, see" she accused herself as she lifted her skirt, showing her almost bare pubic mound. She smiled and blushed shyly at herself, as if it was her reflection speaking to her.

She quickly cleaned up the bathroom with a towel, stripped and got in the hot shower. She thought about how she was going to seduce and fuck her parents. She would have to come up with a clever scheme. She touched herself as she conjured up her sultry plan.

To be continued...

12