CSA - Covering for a Friend

Story Info
The little head should never be allowed to rule the big head.
3.9k words
4.35
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I timed coming out of university poorly. There had been a move from having in hour tech support to outside 3rd party tech support and I found my 0 years' experience, fresh faced graduate competing with people in some cases decades of experience, nearly impossible. So, I went back and did a masters, increasing my debt, but thinking that I'd have move luck. It wasn't to be. At least not in my field. My cousin had been working for Cealea's Slave Academe as a wrangler and made his way up the corporate chain. I had heard of Cealea's, way before I was born, when the laws were changed to make slavery legal again, she had been a Mistress who had started a very successful business training slaves, initially she would by them untrained, train them up and sell them on. She built up a reputation for her slaves being what anyone who didn't want to train them themselves wanted. Worked out a program which was very very successful and did what any entrepreneur would do...franchised. She created a program which made very successful trainers, who in trained very effective slaves, and grew very rapidly from it.

My cousin, 6'2, started out as just a Hand, out of school, but soon was promoted up the ranks. Now, I'm not the biggest of people, a hormone imbalance during puberty, that I as a typical male ignore for way to long, resulted in me being a stunted, skinny 5'6, and while my medication had fixed a lot of my issues, it did mean I would be no use as a wrangler, however like a lot of business's Cealea's had started automating parts of the process. Lots of the parts of the processes in fact and the franchise he worked at, needed someone to help maintain the systems on a day-to-day basis and be an intelligent pair of hands so corporate didn't have to send a specialist engineer out for every tiny little problem.

I wasn't the most qualified, I certainly didn't have any experience, but the owner of the franchise took a liking to me when I interviewed, and my cousin had asked to set me up with a job...nepotism for the win. A year of training and I found myself working the night shift monitoring the VR trainers.

A big part of the business was in training slaves, but it wasn't actually the most profitable part. Oh sure, like a lot of similar businesses, they had a slave rental service. Trained slaves who could be hired out, largely maids where I worked, but some bed warmers, a ponygirl or two, we even had a domme who had gotten herself in some financial trouble. This too was profitable, but no where near what the weekenders made us. Free women and men who paid to be trained like a slave. In some cases, there was even special offers, put one slave in for training and rent a replacement slave with a discount. Since there was no ownership transfer, no need to go through the institute of slavery, and so no need to worry if said slave wasn't actually a slave...or if the person putting them in, was themselves. Corporate made a big deal about ensuring none of the franchises ever enslaves some of their weekenders. At least against the will of the person. About 30% of the people who did a weekender session ended up going full collar, but they did that through the right process and would go up on the block freely. There were terms in our contracts which could result in our own enslavement if we took advantage. Which is kind of how I found myself in the predicament I was in...My cousin had fucked up.

Kelly stormed into the monitoring room, my home away from home, my office, where I spent most of my days. In one corner there were several lockers, which due to the out of the way nature of the room, only I used, as the others certified for my role could do it from their own offices. A small kitchen of to one side met my coffee needs, and food if I just wanted hot water or food needing just a brief moment in a microwave. Dotted around the room laid test beds for checking equipment and work benches for making repairs. There were also a few miscellaneous frames which had been recently installed, but I had yet to read the manual for. A job for later once the guests were in bed. Not far from the door, taking up a corner we had the monitoring station, where I was learnt back watching over the monitoring software of the 99 slaves presently going through various training sessions while sipping a large mug of tea.

"Please tell me Chuck didn't borrow 4646 for his fishing trip?" I looked over at our new boss with a look that told her that was exactly what my cousin had done. Kelly's dad owned this franchise and about 4 others in our region of the country and had recently given management of this one over to his daughter after she had finished her degree in Slave Management and worked her way up the ranks. She ran a hand through her shoulder length blonde hair and said "Fuck!"

"What's the problem?" Senior Wranglers 'borrowing' slaves and even weekenders, while not technically allowed was something usually overlooked as long as the slave wasn't abused and I also knew that 4646 and Chuck were engaged to be married and this was mostly them having fun, being a weekender meant she just got to play out a fantasy they both had. I also knew Kelly knew this, it wasn't the first time and the three of us, with a few other staff members had been out drinking together enough times that we had a friendship, even if there was that divide between staff and the boss.

"A just heard from Daisy," a waitress at the local restaurant, "The Corporate inspection team are eating dinner and she overheard them discussing their inspection of here. Fuck. How quickly do you think he can get her back?"

"Hours at least...assuming I can even get hold of him, he sometimes leaves his phone in the car..." I pull out my phone and we can both just hear the ringing...

"Fuck. Know anyone who might be willing to pretend to be a weekender for a few hours?" I shrug and the pair of us quickly call around the few people who we might be able to talk into it...with no luck. "I'd do it myself, but I need to be here as we don't have any other senior Wranglers...fuck...can't believe I'm going to ask this..." she stops and looks down at the message she just received. "Shit, they are on the way here. Please could you pretend to be a weekender, between your small size, and a wig..." she stops at the look on my face, I couldn't believe she was asking this. "I'm desperate Mike. My dad would never forgive me if I lose him a franchise, Name your price!"

I didn't agree with her appraisal of her father, but little mike had woken up and overruled my brain. "Two things." I said agreeing. "No one must ever know." I knew her well enough to trust her to keep her word.

"and the other?"

"You."

"Me?" she says her eyes going wide, I could see her thinking I meant slavery.

"One date."

"Done." She says quickly with a sigh of relief. "Get stripped, I'll grab the gear and a wig...what size are you?" she quickly runs out the room on getting my response.

Getting out of my clothes didn't take long, and I was only naked for a moment before she comes running back in and drops a load of things on the couch.

"Oh" she says taking a look at my naked body for the first time. Along with the stunted growth, I also had some other issues...that I normally covered up with a compression vest. While I'm not to shabby down below, I also sport pair of breasts. "No body hair?"

"It doesn't grow..." I mutter in reply. Just a little under my arms and on my crotch.

"Try this on." She chucks a red wig at me, that I quickly figure out how to put it over my short dark hair. While I'm doing that, she wraps a belt around my waist and starts threading the straps between my legs. In hindsight I should have realised she would put me in a chastity belt. Slaves, even weekenders are mostly naked, except for things to enhance appearances, such as a bra, heels, or to stop them playing with themselves, a chastity belt. "This might be a little tight on not so little Mike" she says with a grin. "Before you say anything, its very unlikely they will inspect the weekenders too closely, they never did before, but you need to look the part on a quick glance. I'm putting a copy of 4646's slave chip in where your clit would be. A chip scanner would scan it like it was a piercing tag, in case they do a walk by." I nod as I suddenly feel her flick my cock head. "Sorry you were getting hard." Well...she was pretty, and she was kneeling in front of me...

Then there was a following snick felt kind of final as she closed the parts of the new model belt together and stood back up. "I didn't realise we would have so much to work with..." she said with a slight grin on her face as she picked up the bra with some padding in it and pulled out some of the padding... "This is surprisingly turning me on..." as she helped me pull my arms through the straps and do the bra up... "Ok...these heels, and then get you down to the 4646's booth...I looked down at the 6-inch metal heels she picked up, they were extreme, I'd seen the slaves moving round in them and never considered how hard they would be. She knelt down and I put a hand on her should as I stepped into one shoe and then the other. It felt weird to have all my weight on my balls which were being contained in smaller toe area than what I was use to.

"Nothing smaller?" I asked referring to the heel height and tried to take a step.

"not in your size...I'll grab a trolley, it'll look less suspicious if anyone sees you..." I looked across towards the door she headed to and the mirror next to it and tried to take another step towards the door after her. I realised she wasn't wrong, a slave girl this inelegant would be on a treadmill before you could say spank and that's the moment I saw myself in the mirror and also realised, I really did look like a slave girl. I looked over to my keys, it wasn't too late to get out of the chastity belt and these torture devices called shoes...

"Security just called, they are on site. We need to move quick." She said running in pushing a slave transport trolly. She stopped in front of me and my little head took over again. I stepped on the trolley and she had me bend over. "It'll look less suspicious if I secure you..." I nod and do as she said...a strap around my upper thighs and low back to hold me in place and a pair of handcuffs on my wrists behind my back and we were soon on our way through the corridors.

I didn't see anyone from my bent over position, but the few I heard, Kelly had them running to make sure everything was perfect for the inspection. What I did have a good look at though was her own feet as she pushed me through the corridors...4 inch heeled ankle boots, curvy nylon covered calves, looking like stockings...yeah this was making that belt a bit tighter...

"Quick, they've just got into reception." I stood up off the trolley and Kelly guided me the step over to one of the VR training systems. It had been set for a kneeling session, so she helped me down and locked my ankles into place. Pushed me forwards so the ring closed around my neck. And changed the handcuffs to the rigs own restraints "One last thing before I leave you. Thank you." A kiss on the lips and then a ring gagged pushed into my mouth.

"Huh?" I mumble around the gag. She quickly pulls her scanner out and checks both my mouth and crotch to confirm the chips were working. Then pushes the visor down to cover my upper face. She hits a few keys and the rig moves into the slave rest position.

"I'll be back as soon as they have gone." She quickly moved off, pushing the trolly with her.

Honestly, this is the point I started to have regrets...I was staring into the darkness and what I had agreed to do had really just sunk in...apparently I am really weak to a very pretty girl...and I might be well and truly screwed...who would believe I wasn't really some submissive slave with how easy I was talked into dressing up like one and getting bound into a training rig.

"Well well well...looks like Kelly forgot to turn on your program in her rush to get to reception, 4646, good job I double checked this row..." the slightly nasally voice of one of the junior slave hands said. I could hear the beeps from the console. "Hmm seems you have been a good girl today, As a reward, lets give you, my program." His program? He wasn't certified in creating experiences.

The VR light show lit up and around me I found myself kneeling in a Japanese themed room. I could feel the texture of the rug under my knees and the feel of leather around my arms as a monoglove moved up it.

"Slave. Crawl over here and please your master!" that same nasally tone commanded. I somehow doubt even a real slave would have felt compelled to comply with that order. "Obey!" I snorted. Couldn't help myself. "Crawl slave. Now." Nah, zzzp, I don't think...fuck what was that? And ZZzzp another intense pain in my buttocks. "Will you comply now, Slave? Or do you need another?" I may have needed several bouts more of 'encouragement' before I started to crawl my way over to the legs I could see, and even then it was only because the pain was getting worse and worse with each one. As I got closer to the legs, my belt started to vibrate. It felt like a hand grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face forward, and something salty was pushed into my mouth.

What followed that, was one of the worst experiences of my life. My head was forcibly pulled back and forth, as something the size of my little finger was moved in and out of my mouth. If at any moment I stopped sucking, I'd get shocked until I started again. After about 10 minutes of this, my face was pulled right into the males lap and my mouth was filled with salty spunk... "That's a good slut! Now swallow your dinner." the same nasally voice declared. I may have sworn the vengeance I had already sworn on that little fuck was going to be humiliating and as painful as I could arrange. I spat the gunk out on principle.

Light fades and the loading symbol appears. Seems I've gone onto the rand scenario list. As if I had my eyes closed and had just opened them the lights come back up and I'm now in some sort of boudoir. I recognise this experience straight away, Sapphic Mistress, this wasn't some custom one, but one of the main scenario programs for teaching a slavegirl how to please her mistress. A leather clad domme is sat on the bed in front of me. She spreads her legs and indicates her crotch, I crawl over to her, conscious my arms are now free and start to lick her. I'd heard good things about how this program can really make you a better lover and decided, what the heck, I'm stuck here anyway and if I don't make this experience last as long as possible, I might end up with one of the gang bang scenarios.

"Apologies for the late visit, Kelly, but sometimes arriving during the late shift reveals a lot more about how a place is being ran, then coming during the day. Especially for a new manager such as yourself." The corporate businesswomen explains to the younger one, once they had completed the tour and were sat in the manager's office. "But as we've come to expect from your father's franchises everything seems to be in order. Good job."

"Thank you, Ms Chalmers."

"Please call me Emma. You appear to be a System Technician down?"

"Mike? Yeah, he had an emergency. He had completed his checks before it came up and I'm expecting him back before shift ends, but if not, I am certified to do those responsibilities."

"Ahh, yes, not ideal, but then that's why we have the redundancies. It is a pity. I was hoping to meet him. Since his certification yours has the lowest of outages of any facility which doesn't have a full certified engineer in it. Would you pass on this data packet for me?" she asks as she pulls a chip case from her briefcase. "It's the details of the engineering course we would like him to complete. Your Father has already approved."

"I'm sure he will be thrilled. To be honest he is wasted simply monitoring the systems." Kelly responded honestly.

"It seems my team have finished their checks. If you don't mind for a second, I'll just confirm their findings." She steps out the room for a moment and Kelly tries to keep her nerves under control...did they find mike? Did they find something else wrong? "Good news. One certification certificate. B rating. " She pulls the piece of paper out of her briefcase and signs it with a pen also pulled from the same case.

"B?" Kelly responds with both an element of relief and also disappointment of not getting a better grade. What did she miss?

"Nothing to worry about. The full report will indicate the inadequacies. It's minor things, such as a bin being over filled and not emptied, a trolley being left where one shouldn't be left. Honestly, if you had better than that, I'd start to suspect you had some warning we were coming..." they shared a chuckle as they made their way to the main entrance and Emma's team were making their way out. "Well, have a good night, we've got a long drive to get to the next facility."

"Not doing our others?"

"No, I'm sure you called your Father the moment you heard we were coming, too much warning, besides it hasn't been that long since we last did one, we are only doing this one as you've been running it for 6 months and we needed to ensure our standards weren't slipping. I'm happy to report they aren't."

Kelly called her father from her office as she watched the truck carrying the inspection team start to drive the mile long road out of the facility on the cameras.

"Hey Dad, apologies for the late call. The corporate inspection team just left...apologies...I know I know, I should have called you already...she said they had a long drive...ok I'll...hold..." she could hear him and her mother on the other lines calling the other facilities he owned making sure they were ready in case a surprise inspection did occur. She responded to his query on his return "Sorry Dad, it's only a B." The cheers from her parents on the other end of the line told her it was a bigger deal than she realised.

She had a bit of a skip in her step as she recovered the slave trolley and made her way down to the rig she had put me in. When she got there she found me about to get spit roasted. After the fun experience getting rated mildly adequate in the giving of lady pleasure, there was a experience of being a shibari model for a class of students, who then copped a feel...a surprising exhausting session of slave yoga, the system had then determined I was not walking in the heels adequately and I had spent the last 30 minutes on a virtual walk around a lake. Where I was unsuccessful in getting away from the two bums who were about to give me my first spitroast...when the whole thing went dark. I let out a sigh of relief when Kelly lifted of the VR headset from my face and unbuckled the ring gag.

"Didn't I leave you on a rest setting?"

"Dexter. Decided to be helpful. I take it we are done?"

"Yep, lets get you out of here and back to your office."

"Successful?"

"B rating...Dad's happy." She helped me onto the cart, my legs were shaking quite a bit from the unfamiliar exercise couple from the extreme heels. Honestly being pushed around while bent over is a very different experience.

If we saw anyone on the way, I missed it. We got back into my office and after getting unstrapped, I reached over to grab my keys to free myself when I felt a huge zap to my crotch.

"Oh shit, the security measures" we both said at the same time. Slaves were supposed to get hold of their keys, so the newer model chastity belts would shock any slave girl who did. I watched as Kelly grabbed the keys I had dropped and then ran her hand around the belt...all the way around... "Where is the keyhole?" she asks...we share a oh shit moment, I throw myself into my chair and dive into the digital manuals for the new kit I was wearing. The new belts required that the girl be secured in a bondage rack to access the keyhole. A safety feature to stop people from picking the locks or filling them in with something. As soon as we realise my release would require me to be secured we both look over at the new equipment in the corner. One of them had the logo for the company who made the belts on it, so within seconds we secured my ankles and wrists in the slots. Kelly pulled the lever and something slides up into the back of the belt pushing the spring loaded cover away from the locking mechanism. A moment later I'm free of the belt and little Mike is finally free of his prison. I look up to the one who released my groin to see her skirt up and her pulling her thong from around her waist. She was wearing stockings with suspenders.

12