Cuba Sex Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CubaHorny
CubaHorny
11 Followers

I'd like to lie and say I grabbed her tits or ass and didn't cum for a long time. And maybe say I flipped her onto her knees and fucked her doggy style for even longer. But the truth is that I just lay there with my arms spread on the blanket mesmerized by this stunning looking angel fucking my cock like a dockside hooker. I came well before I wanted to but couldn't stop. It felt too fucking incredible. I let out a roar that likely woke up the block. She put a hand over my mouth frantically and whispered Spanish that I couldn't understand but knew the meaning of. She rolled off and we lay there for a short time. I was dazed and very contented.

We got dressed. I gave her 100 CUC, which is five times the going rate. She kissed me and thank me profusely. It was sweet. As we walked to the waiting horse-drawn coach she clutched onto my arm and snuggled into my body after we got in to it just like long time lovers.

The next day I rented a car and we drove to a nice beach for Cubans next to a small fishing village of about fifty homes. She tried driving the car and we had a great laugh as we swung from side to side on the remote road. I got a room and we stayed a couple of days. My angel was gorgeous in a bikini. When we went far out into the deep ocean, she would cling onto me. Once she took off her bikini bottom and we fucked standing in the warm water. Heaven.

I introduced her to cunnilingus, a personal favorite. She had never had her pussy licked. The only time I eat Cuban pussy is after a dip in the ocean when their cunts are squeaky clean. Most Cuban homes don't have a shower and personal hygiene is not good for inland day-to-day cunnilingus. You get the picture.

Young Cuban girls, even beautiful ones, get boring very soon. There's just nothing to talk about. We parted ways after the beach trip. I'm sure she's looking for another foreigner to marry. If you see her, say hello.

CubaHorny
CubaHorny
11 Followers
12