Cuban Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to flop forward and dislodge herself from my dick, but I held her up and continued pummeling her tight little pussy. The battering ram attack continued until, with a grunt of my own, I shot a load deep into her womb.

Unceremoniously I released my grip and let her fall toward unto the bed. My softening cock glistened with our combined juices. Pissed off with the way the day had gone, I asked the question. I knew the answer beforehand, but I still asked, "You interested in sucking this?" Megan just hissed in response.

The warm water from the rain showerhead felt good, as did the soft towels that I used to dry myself. Upon my return I found Megan sound asleep. All the drinks that she had consumed during the day, combined with the dancing and the sex, were more than she could take. I loved the view of her sexy body laying on the bed, with her vagina open and oozing my cum. She was beautiful for sure, and in retrospect, had I known that tonight was to be the last time that we would ever have sex together, I would have taken a bit more time to enjoy it.

Our new gang of four met at the same spot, at the designated time. Gabby looked great. She like Megan had on a different bikini and todays showed a little more skin.

I'm not sure that there are ever any bad days on vacation and today was fun, but Gabby was reading a French textbook and I was catching up on a bit of mandatory reading that needed to be done, so our fun was a little more subdued. We talked about our studies and found that we had a number of things in common. Gabby had great taste in music, and not once did I feel like throwing her Bose into the pool.

In our absence, Megan and Alex played volleyball, swam, drank tropical drinks and took turns dunking each other under the water, their laughter was loud enough for the whole resort to hear. The two had separated themselves from Gabby and I, and I really didn't give a shit. Gabby was an intelligent conversationalist. She had great life plans, thoughts and ideas. School wasn't meant to be a party for her. She planned on getting her degree and moving forward with life.

The pool nonsense carried on until almost sunset. Gabby and I weren't nerds about being on vacation, we did a little schoolwork, had a couple of drinks and enjoyed the sun also, just not to the extent that Megan and Alex did.

Once again, we agreed to meet up for supper and relax in the lobby bar later and just like the night before, it was the Alex shit show. His stories were even more far fetched than the evening prior and he made it sound as if he were in direct competition with an oil sheik as to which were richer and Megan bought it all, agreeing with, nodding along and at times sitting with her mouth open in awe.

"Megan you look like a movie star tonight, doesn't she bae." For some reason Alex was laying it on thicker and thicker as the night progressed.

"No, come on. Really Alex, I've had this old dress for a long time. I look like a hobo in it." Not true. I was with her when she bought the dress for this very trip.

"No way uh bae. You look great Megan. Doesn't she bae." Alex had Megan eating out of his hand, but he wasn't earning any brownie points with his own girlfriend.

Soft piano and guitar slowed the pace of the music and Gabby grabbed my hand, "Come dance with me Adam, let's allow these two to share a few more stories in private." Even with her accent I could hear the disdain in her voice.

Gabby hand felt soft and tiny in my own, while the fine silk that covered the curves of her hips felt so smooth that I was distracted to the point of tripping over my own feet.

"Gabby, sorry if I get this wrong but, tu es une belle femme."

A blush showed on the dark features of her face, while her hand squeezed mine and she replied in kind, "Thank you sir. You are quite handsome yourself."

When the music sped up, I had an indescribable pain run through my heart. I didn't want to release this beautiful woman from me grasp. After ten seconds or so, Gabby giggled and hinted that we may have to pick up our pace or people would think that we couldn't hear the music.

Our significant others were practically sitting in one another's lap when we returned and made to attempts to hide it.

"Adam, Alex Knows a guy that has a yacht up in Canada and he says that we are invited to come up for a week in the summer." Gabby rolled her eyes as if it were another of her boyfriend's fables. "And he's thinking about renting a boat tomorrow and taking us all out deep-sea fishing and you know that I loooooove boats and fishing. But if you and Gabby want to stay and "study" while we fish, you can do that to."

Megan putting her fingers in the air and making quotation marks when she said "study" brought a laugh from both Alex and Gabby, but I'm certain that their laughs were for completely different reasons.

"Holy shit Adam, it's crazy how much that Alex and I have in common." Actually, it wasn't crazy at all. Alex told Megan that he had money, Megan loves money and that is what they have in common.

"Alex wants to do all I things that I wanted to do when we planned this trip and just like you, Gabby doesn't want to do them either." Another lie. The words, "I just wanna relax and work on my tan" was verbatim what she said when we booked this excursion.

"It was like fate or something that we met up with them, isn't it?" Gabby didn't seem to care who noticed and rolled her eyes again.

"Yes Megan, it was very fortunate." I was ready to call it a night at this point.

Alex added his own comments and they weren't very well received, "Fortunate? Oh my god look at my luck. It's like I won a lottery. I get to hang out with this beautiful creature while her boyfriend and my grumpy girlfriend do their homework together. The pair of nerds."

That statement brought with it a silent pause that cast an uneasy feeling into the warm night air. The seconds of silence lengthened into a minute until Megan's words shed some of her of infinite wisdom onto the situation.

"We should probably just switch partners for the rest of the week." Megan chuckled after she said it, but the tone of her voice told another story and Alex was grinning like a cat that ate a canary.

"Yep, I agree. Let's do it." When I heard the French accent saying the words I almost choked on my rum and Coke. Had Alex said them, I wouldn't have been surprised, but those words had come from Gabby.

It must have sounded like a starters pistol being fired, because Alex jumped up, grabbed Megan by the hand and was ten feet away when he said, "Okay, we'll take my room. See you guys tomorrow morning." I couldn't swear to it, but a rough translation of what Gabby said in French, sounded like, "Don't count on it."

I was surprised, but I wasn't shocked. Megan had always made it very clear to me that she was all about nice cars, big homes, vacation properties and everything else that came with being wealthy. I looked over at Gabby who sat with her chin on her chest. She wasn't crying, but she didn't like it was far away.

"Dance?" I figured that I wouldn't try to rush her away from the lobby.

"Yes, please." Unlike our first dance, this one was different, we held each other much closer. Probably because we had both been thrown to the wolves by our respective partners.

My senses were alive just having Gabby in my arms. It was a renewed vigor. Her perfume, her hair, the feel of the bare skin of her arms touching me, and the way that she swayed along to the music made me feel special. I took a direct shot at Alex and I didn't care, "His loss." Gabby tightened her grip on me, silently nodded and continued our dance.

Trepidation seemed to linger around us both. The night was growing old and at some point, we would need to remove ourselves from the lobby and go to our room, but we were apprehensive to say the least.

Finally gathering up enough courage, I held my hand out to Gabby and motioned for her to follow. The walk to our room was quiet and somber, but I had some questions that needed to be answered. "Do you guys do this often."

"I think Alex would do this every chance that he got, but no, we have never done this before. You?"

"Nope. I had a girlfriend in high school, then Megan in college, but that's it for me. She on the other hand has had a number of boyfriends before me, and the fact that Alex has cash is right up her alley." Gabby snorted out a small laugh and grabbed my hand as we walked to our door.

It was interesting to watch Gabby in my room. She walked around as if exploring the surroundings. She stopped at Megan's open suitcase and mindlessly looked through the clothes in front of her as though she were in search of something special. At one point she held a pair of Megan's panties up by the crotch, sizing them up. I almost thought that she was going to tear them apart out of spite.

"Do you have something that I can sleep in?" Gabby was more endowed in the bosom and butt area than Megan, but I'm sure she could have squeezed into one of her night shirts. I was going to mention that fact but thought better of it. The idea would have been like suggesting that she wear something of the girl her boyfriend was probably having sex with at that very moment.

"All my clean stuff is in the black suitcase. Help yourself." Gabby found a t-shirt to her liking and headed toward the bathroom. The shower stopped and Gabby appeared shortly afterward. Her wet hair was combed back and even without a hint of make-up, she was beautiful.

How fortunate was my t-shirt to be wrapping her naked body, "Wow, that t-shirt has never looked so good as it does right now."

My original intention was for my shower to be no more than a rinse to remove any sweat. My problem is that I found Gabby's dress folded on the vanity and from within one of the folds, I could see the black lace of her lingerie, either her bra, panties, or perhaps both.

I have never been a panty sniffer, but maybe it's because of the lack of opportunities. Tonight, when I picked up Gabby's dress and her underthings fell to the ground, I picked them up and put them to my nose without hesitation. The smell was intoxicating. Soft perfume accompanied with the scent of a woman overwhelmed me. I would have done more with the garments, but it felt like it was already an invasion of her privacy.

Normally I sleep in the nude, but I wasn't to sure that it would be something that my new guest would be comfortable with. She had been around me all day without a shirt so I assumed underwear would be okay. My only problem was getting into bed without Gabby noticing my boner.

The white cotton sheets did little to hide my arousal, but Gabby didn't seem to care or if she noticed, she had the class not to bring it up.

Turning off the light on my side of the bed, I risked being to forward and kissed Gabby softly on the cheek. "Goodnight Gabby. You deserve way better than him."

"Thank you for being a gentleman Adam, Merci beaucoup."

Not sure of how much time had passed, but in total darkness I heard, "I can't stay."

"Yes, you can. You're safe. I'm not expecting anything from you."

"I mean that I can't stay at this resort. I will leave tomorrow after I gather my things."

"Just stay in here with me. There's only a few more days left, why leave."

"What about Megan?"

"What about Megan? Do you think that we are still a couple? No, we're done. With any luck I won't have to sit next to her on the plane. The only time I plan on seeing her in the future is around school. Unfortunately, we do have one class together." Gabby's hand found mine in the darkness and squeezed.

They say that French is one of the sexiest languages in the world, but in the morning, the conversation that Gabby was having didn't sound too sexy at all. With a bang, she hung up the phone and went into the bathroom and returned with her hands full of Megan's supplies.

I watched in silence as Gabby went around the room and collected everything that belonged to Megan and placed it into her suitcase and carry-on bag. When everything was ready, she picked up the key card for my room and exited. When the door closed behind her, I jumped up and sprinted over to the balcony.

It was a pretty funny sight to see an irate woman pulling luggage down the walkway in some stranger's t-shirt while wearing another stranger's sandals. Apparently, her and Meg have similar sized feet.

Less than fifteen minutes later, the sound of hard rubber wheels bouncing off the cobblestone, once again filled the very early morning air. Back in the room, Gabby picked up her suitcase and put it exactly where Megan's had been. Kicked off Megan's sandals and got back into bed.

"You didn't give her the sandals back?"

"Fuck her. I like them, so they're mine now."

I awoke to the sound of Gabby stretching. She had her arms over her head like a cat on its clawing post.

"Good morning."

"Morning. What do you have planned for today?"

"No plans. I just don't want to be around those assholes if possible."

"I'm pretty sure that we can make that happen."

"When I exchanged the suitcases, I saw your girlfriend naked. I can understand why Alex is so smitten with her."

"Ex-girlfriend." was all I could say.

The Royal Palms swayed in the gentle breeze as Gabby and I headed toward the water. As expected, Alex and Megan were at the same spot as yesterday, so we took a right turn and headed to the beach unnoticed. We agreed on a spot that gave us a million-dollar view and settled in for the day.

With a no school-work mandate in place, we enjoyed some of the things that the resort had to offer, swimming, paddle boarding and the best mojitos in the world.

If I said before that the view from our seats was a million-dollar view, then the view of Gabby's ass as she walked out of the ocean and up onto the beach was worth ten times that much. She exuded a sexuality that few women possess, and she didn't even seem to be trying. Her wet body moved in ways that let you know that she was one hundred percent woman. She was witty and classy, with what appeared to be a devilish and sarcastic side as well.

"Adam, do you think that I'm boring?" I wanted to laugh, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was serious about her question.

"No, I don't. Why would you ask such a thing?"

"Alex always tells me how boring I am. He says that I'm too serious about life."

"Well maybe if we were in his financial situation, we could be a little lax about life too. And not wanting to be too critical of someone that I really don't know, I thought that last night we established just how intelligent Alex truly is. If you're boring, what does that make me? I work my ass off every single day so that when I graduate, I can get the best paying job possible."

Gabby chuckled and said, "if you only knew". I stared at Gabby until she tilted her head to ask what I was looking at.

"You. You have the most beautiful eyes that I've ever seen in my life."

Embarrassment made Gabby blush, but it only added to her natural beauty.

I excused myself to use the restroom and run a couple of quick errands. When I returned, I stopped at the bar to grab two more of the world-famous mojitos. From there I could see Gabby laying on her lounger beneath a palm tree, reading a book. Her dark hair and her shiny dark skin gave her the appearance of a precious gem that had washed up onto the shores of the golden sand that surrounded her.

"Pour vous." Gabby gladly received the cold drink and gave me a "Merci Monsieur" in return.

As the sun began to set over the hills behind our resort, we decided that it would be safe to start making our way back to the room. Sure enough, most of the pool area was all but empty of the day's partiers. At the room a small note was tucked into our door.

"Eating at the Japanese grill tonight. Made reservations for us all. See you at 8:00pm. M." with a small heart drawn beside her initial. I looked at Gabby who was touching my arm while reading the note.

"I'm not interested. You?" I asked. Gabby's response was simple, "You're kidding right."

"Good because we have reservation of our own for 8:00pm, just at a different place."

"Perfect, we have time for a little siesta." And with that Gabby picked up the phone and called for a 7:30pm wakeup call.

I took my sleep underwear from the night before and headed to the bathroom to change out of my wet trunks. When I went back into the bedroom, my timing was almost perfect. One or two seconds earlier I would have seen Gabby naked as she pulled my t-shirt over her body, as her damp bikini lay in a pile at her feet.

The sound of a ringing phone startled me out of my sleep. It was our wakeup call, but it wasn't working for Gabby. I tried to shake her a bit but got a "laissez-moi dormir" for my trouble. I wasn't sure that I'd ever heard that before, but I'm sure that it meant let me sleep.

I leaned over and whispered, "No problem, but we won't be having any dinner." Gabby pulled my arm over her body and used it to hug herself and told me to "cuddle her". Doing as told, I laid behind this brunette beauty in the spooning position, her body felt cool from going to bed damp and having the air-conditioning blowing on her. When Gabby ground her ass backwards onto my bulge, it was only a matter of seconds before she realized what she had done and jumped out of bed.

"Sorry. Sorry. Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'll jump in the shower. It won't take me long. I promise, okay?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Gabby calm down. Nothing happened and we're not in that big of a rush."

Gabby prepped herself for our night out with only a big white towel wrapped around her body. While her wild mane of black hair was swept down between her shoulders in what was her trademarked, perfect "V".

Taking my cue, I grabbed some clean clothes and took my turn in the shower. My luck was not nearly as good as it had been earlier, because when I re-entered the room, Gabby stood before me in a small black cocktail dress and heels. She looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't help myself and I let out a low wolf whistle and groan. Gabby smiled and did a pirouette with her hands placed over her breasts, to hold up her dress.

"Can you zip me up." To this point on my vacation, it was the most erotic things that I'd heard. Gabby held the front of her dress in position as I pulled the delicate little zipper up her back. I felt no shame at all looking down at her naked back and behind. I guess that this particular dress was designed with no undergarments in mind.

Walking down the path hand in hand, we headed away from the restaurant section of the resort.

"Where are we going?" Gabby was looking at me with an inquisitive look on her face.

"For a special dinner, but I had to lie about it, so if anyone asks, it's our first wedding anniversary tonight." Gabby laughed and probably thought that I was joking until we rounded the corner and she saw the tables and candles set up on the beach.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jones. So happy that you could join us. My name is Felix, I am the assistant chef and your wine sommelier for this evening. Carmela will show you to your table. If you have any wants or questions, please feel free to ask."

Carmela graciously showed us to our table and seated us so that we had a view of the quartet that was playing for our entertainment. As she was leaving the table, she turned and said in very broken English, "I hope that you have an enjoyable anniversary."

"Oh my, you are full of surprises. How did you pull this off?"

"Well, we were having such a great day, I thought that it would be cool to do something nice together, and tonight seemed like a good time for do just that." Gabby grabbed my hand, squeezed it and leaned in for a short kiss. Loud enough for the other two tables to hear she said, "Happy Anniversary baby."