Cuck Conciliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, you're right!" Martin agreed. "I thought only guys in hentai could get hard again this soon after cumming!"

With a laugh, Mindy said, "You can fuck me as many times as you want to Marcus, but you're going to have to help carry me to the bedroom. You pounded me so hard that I don't think I'll be able to walk for a little bit."

"Oh, no worries," Marcus assured. "I can fuck you wherever you like."

Marcus squatted, took a firm grasp of Mindy's waist, and then easily lifted the adult woman off of the floor as though she wore no heavier than a backpack. Once their faces were level, Marcus threw her in the air ever so slightly, so that he could adjust his hands and support Mindy from her thighs and ass. Instinctually, Mindy knew to wrap her legs around Marcus' tight waist and wrap her arms around his chiseled neck. In this position, Mindy's dripping snatch hovered over Marcus' vigorous cock; only his palms and fingers digging into her plush ass kept her from being impaled once again.

"Oh...oh god," Mindy exhaled, just now truly realizing just how much larger and stronger Marcus was compared to her. "Are you really going to fuck me like this? Standing up; like you're using me as a cock sleeve?"

"Oh, you precious little thing," Marcus chuckled. "I'm going to fuck you like this and every other way I can think of until you break."

Before Mindy could fully process his words, Marcus dropped her on his dick and the entirety of his manhood filled her eager cunt.

"Fuck!" Mindy screamed, throwing her head back as the most intense orgasm of her life wracked her entire body.

Every nerve and her body seemed to quiver and twitch. Her toes clenched and eyes crossed, only managing to keep her grip on Marcus thanks to her arms and legs reflexively tightening. Her whole body held that erotic tightness for what felt like an eternity to Martin and Marcus, until her strained breathing returned with a shudder.

Of course, Marcus took this as an opportunity to renew his assault, lifting her until only the head of his dick remained within her, and then dropping her on his full length again. With each movement, the exploding pleasure shaking Mindy to her core mounted. Her naked, feminine form writhing against Marcus' masculine mass as she quickly lost her mind in a haze of orgasmic bliss.

"I...ou...fuck...hnnm...god...yes!" she babbled.

"That's it," Marcus encouraged. "Be a good cum dump and take...my...fucking...load!"

The last thing Mindy felt was Marcus' cock letting loose a torrent of potent seed inside of her, before the sensation of being thoroughly used pushed her mind and body to the limit and she blacked out.

When Mindy awoke, she recognized that she was lying in her and Martin's bed. However, the mattress was much firmer and somehow warmer than what she was used to. Craning her neck, she found that she cradled in Marcus' stone-like arms and rested against his mighty chest. As her senses came back to her, she felt a tingling between her legs and looked down to see Martin's face buried between her thighs for the first time in their relationship!

"Oh good, you're up!" Martin chirped when he noticed his wife's rousing, his face covered in a mixture of her squirt and Marcus' cum. "Marcus carried you back to the bedroom after you got tired and fell asleep. I couldn't really help move you, but Marcus said I could contribute by cleaning you up! I didn't know where you keep the towels and sponges and stuff, so I just started using my tongue to get all of those cummies off of you."

"I think he did a great job," Marcus' bass-heavy voice asserted. "Martin showed a lot of enthusiasm, really gave one-hundred and ten percent."

"Aw, thanks honey bunches," Mindy thanked, her voice hoarse from her orgasmic screams. "I was going to save this for your birthday, but since you've become such a great cuck so quickly, go check my closet for a gift."

"Oh boy!" Martin exclaimed as he bound for Mindy's closet door.

Never bothering to put his sorts on, Martin's minuscule penis and testicles wobbled slightly with each step. He opened the door and began routing between the large collection of stylish and professional clothes. After a moment, he let out a sharp gasp and returned to the bedroom carrying a distinctive white box.

"You got me a PlayStation 5!" Martin yelled dumbfounded at his wife's kindness.

"That's right," Mindy said. "I knew you wanted one and my good little cuckold is going to get the toys he wants."

"Thanks Mindy! I'm going to set this up now and play all night!" Martin declared.

"There's no need to rush, cuckboy," Mindy informed with care. "As a part of him agreeing to help you get over your cuck-phobia, I told Marcus that I'd be his girlfriend for the next month. So that means Marcus will be the one to go with me to work events, take me out on date nights, and sleep in this bed with me. So you'll have all the time in the world to play your video games."

"Oh sick!" Martin shouted in realization. "Being a cuck is awesome!"

On that note, Martin rushed out of the bedroom and to his game room, eager to set up the cutting edge system. Once he left, Mindy snuggled harder against Marcus' wide chest as he began to tease her nipples and groped her chest. As the intimate silence ran its course, Marcus eventually asked,

"Are you on birth control?"

"No," Mindy answered. "Martin's sperm count is so low that the specialist we saw said there'd be no chance of me getting pregnant."

"In that case,"

Marcus reached into the overnight bag he had retrieved from his car and placed on Martin's nightstand while Mindy was passed out. He withdrew a single pill and popped it into his mouth before shifting positions so that he was facing Mindy on the bed. He brought his lips to her cleaned face, and gently kissed Martin's wife. Passion building once again, Mindy slipped her tongue into her new partner's mouth and his moved into her's. The pill transferred between them and, once Marcus finally pulled away, she swallowed it.

"What was that?" Mindy asked, breathlessly.

"A morning-after pill," Marcus answered with a smirk. "You might need two after we finish for the night though; unless you wanted to switch to anal?"

Her husband, job, volunteering, and other responsibilities slipping from her mind, Mindy could only answer with,

"Yes please, lover."

12