Cuck Hubby's First Ride Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving hubby leans about hot wife desire.
3.6k words
3.9
36.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers

This is the second and last part of Dave’s roller coaster ride to cuckoldhood.

You could read the first part, before this one, but if you don’t want to or don’t have time, this is a summary of part one:

Dave is married to Karen, the relationship is a little one sided, Dave really loves her, Karen can exploit this at times.

Dave has insecurities about his size, fed by Karen, who has implied he is the smallest guy she has been with.

They got Dave a cock sleeve to increase his length and girth by about four inches, even named it “Jack” in honour of Karen’s first boyfriend who was, apparently “huge”.

In order to prevent Dave masturbating too much, Karen had got him the smallest chastity cage, with anti-pullout ring, she could find. It fitted him like a glove.

She also told him that when he wore it, he could ask her one question about sex that she would answer each day, the answer being true or total fantasy, he never knows which.

Part one ended after she had returned from a male strip show she had been to with some of the girls from her office, the ‘American Flagpoles’.

As Dave had gone down on her when she had got home, he had smelled aftershave on her inner thighs.

It’s written in the first person.


Part 2

It took me five days to get the nerve up to mention the aftershave I had smelled on her, the night of the American Flagpole show.

Karen just laughed.

“Is that what you’ve been bothered about the last few days? I knew there was something, come upstairs baby,”

Karen took my hand and led me up to our bedroom.

She took my chastity cage off.

“It looks sore,”

Leaning over, she kissed my soft member, adding, “Let me see what I can do.”

She went to the bathroom and came back with moisturiser, rubbing it into my soft cock and balls. It felt nice, comforting.

“I’ve taken it off because I want you to know this is not fantasy, this is the truth, okay?”

I nodded, as she continued to play with me.

“Gill had some aftershave with her that she had bought that day as a present for her boyfriend, for letting her come to the show.

We got drunk afterwards and we were talking about whether we wax or shave, you know, down there?

The girls all get waxed at the salon, but I told them I shave,” she smiled.

“Anyway when I said that, Gill squirted some up my dress, just for a laugh, saying that I must need some aftershave on, that’s all.”

My cock began to harden, she smiled and moved down to it, taking it in her mouth, it felt so good, warm, wet and welcoming.

She moved so she could keep eye contact with me as she sucked, rolling her tongue round it’s head, taking me right in, opening my legs so she could suck on my balls, behind them, even lower .
I gasped as her tongue worked it’s magic.

She stopped and looked up.

“You know it is only fantasy we talk about when I cage you? You do, don’t you?”

I nodded.

“I am married to you, and I would never do anything like that without,” she paused, “Without you agreeing.”

My emotions turned on.

“Your not wearing your cage now baby, this is the truth”

Her grip tightened, rubbing me more firmly, her free hand cupping my balls, her moisturised index finger finding my anus, she gently pushed it, I relaxed, letting her in me.

“Oh god,” I whispered, tilting my hips up so she had easier access, she responded by pushing her finger in deeper, then pulling it out, fucking me so delicately.

“You love this don’t you?”

“Yes,”

“Tell me again,”

“I love this baby, I love you fucking me,”

“More,”

“I want you to fuck me harder,”

“Yes,” she hissed quietly.

“Fuck me harder!”

She paused, reaching into her bedside cabinet and pulling out one of her many dildos.

I watched her as she applied moisturiser to it, then opened my legs further.

“Lift your hips,”

I did as Karen asked, she placed a pillow under my buttocks.

“Relax baby,”

She pushed the head of the dildo against my tight anus.

I tried to relax but it was still painful as she pushed it in.

I gasped.

“Shhhh baby,”

She pushed it in and out, after the first few strokes I got used to it and began to enjoy it.

She moved between my legs, so the flat end of the dildo pushed against her lower stomach, on her mound, just above her slit.

Holding it there she began to thrust her hips forwards and back.

My god she was actually fucking me!, I felt so vulnerable, it felt so good.

“Turn over,” more of a demand than a request.

She pulled me up on all fours, kneeling behind me, using the dildo as her cock, she continued to fuck me, pumping her hips, one hand holding her ‘cock’ against her, the other on my shoulder.

“You love this don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Louder”

“Yes, I fucking love it!”

She smiled and speeded up.

My soft cock leaking pre-cum with each of her thrusts.

I caught sight of her in a mirror, teeth clenched with lust or rage.

She fucked me faster and harder, pushing me forward with each of her thrusts.

I grabbed the sheet under me, holding myself as my orgasm began to build.

I felt it coming, not in the normal way, the sensations were the similar but different, more intense, from inside me, deep inside.

My body exploded, my hips thrusting back on their own, legs trembling, gasping for breath, vision darkened, sparks floating in my head, my anus pulsating in orgasmic spasms.

I collapsed forward on the bed, she fell on top of me breathing heavily.

“That’s how I should feel, when you fuck me,” She finally whispered in my ear, breathing hard, then rolling off me.

I lay on the bed with my eyes closed in post orgasmic stupor as she got up and showered.

I imagined the water flowing over her, the way she would wet her hair, soap it up with shampoo, rinse and apply conditioner. I always found watching her shower very erotic.

She described me watching her as a little creepy, but allowed me to do it occasionally.

I got up and peeped through the door of the bathroom, this time she couldn’t see me.

She was playing the shower head over her body, letting the warm jets caress her, the top of her breasts, lower, her nipples, flat stomach, between her legs. She left it there allowing the water to play with her, against her swollen lips and clit.

A hand caressing one of her breasts, her thumb finding a nipple and rolling it between thumb and finger. She closed her eyes, I saw her draw deep breaths, slowly her hand travelled further down over her body and between her legs, I watched her fingers find her special place.

It didn’t take long for her to cum, she came quietly, gently, gasping ever so slightly.

It was the most beautiful thing I had seen, I loved her so much, with all my heart.

I went back to bed.

“That was fun,” she said as she returned from the bathroom, towelling her hair dry, “Hope you’re not too sore,”

“It was amazing Karen, I love you so much,”

She smiled.

“You know, maybe we should leave the cage off for a bit? You might be getting too obsessed with all our fantasies?”

I nodded, disappointed inside, but also aware things could have gone a bit far.

“What about, you only wear it at weekends, but when you do, you can ask as many questions as you want, the whole weekend can be one long fantasy,”

My cock stiffened,

“I can see little dicky agrees,” she laughed.

Karen borrowed my credit card to go shopping, she had managed to max her own out, she said she needed to pick up some groceries and a bottle of wine for tonight.

She looked amazing in her tight jeans, white sneakers and soft pink pullover.

She kissed me and as she walked to the car she turned smiling, “Just because you are out of your cage doesn’t mean you can over do it,”

That’s what happened for the next few weeks, in the week we were like any normal couple, talking about the day we’d had, what we needed to do to the house, shopping, planning vacations.

The weekend it was a different matter. She’d lock me in my cage Friday night, sometimes even posting the key in the mail, so neither of us would have it, until it hopefully came back sometime on the Monday.

We’d talk about shocking fantasies, me telling her who I’d like to see her with and what she’d be doing with them.

She would indulge my fantasies, pointing out strangers usually men but sometimes couples, she would describe in great detail, what they would do to each other, my poor cock straining to grow in its cage.

When we got back to the house it was my job to relieve her of all her pent up sexual frustration, using anything I could, other than my useless caged cock.

Another package arrived one Saturday, it was a strap-on harness, complete with large silicone cock.

She made me wear it and fuck her with it that night, my cock remaining in its cage, swinging with each thrust, padlock clicking against the hard plastic.

It was so sexy, seeing the pleasure it gave her, me having to work hard and receiving nothing in return, other than watching the joy in her face as she orgasmed.

During the week our sex life had improved too, she would moisturise my cock and balls, play with them, sometimes even give me oral, get me very close, but never allow me to cum.

I even signed a contract with her, never to bring myself off, unless she allowed it explicitly.

She did renege a little, allowing me to cum once a month.

I had to do this myself, naked at the bathroom sink, she would be naked and right behind me, pushing her breasts into my back, whispering words of encouragement in my ear until I came, which usually didn’t take long, after which, I would shave and lock myself up for another month.

The contract also committed me to giving her at least one orgasm a day, which is quite hard after the first couple of weeks. I used my fingers, lube, tongue, porn, vibrators and the strap-on.

One sure way I found, was to buy her something nice and let her unwrap it lying on the bed as I went down on her, that could backfire though, if she didn’t like the gift or didn’t think it was expensive enough.

She returned from work one day positively bouncing into the house.

“You never guessed who I saw today!”

“Who?”

“Jack!, you know? The real one, my first proper boyfriend!”

I knew who Jack was alright, god we’d even named a sex toy after him, a large one.

So many emotions and thoughts flooded through me, fear of losing her, the vision of her with him, the fact she had once said, “he really knew what he was doing,” with his monster cock, jealousy, but yes, a certain sexual thrill.

“Oh,” I replied.

“Oh, poor dicky, your not jealous are you? It’s not like that! I don’t think I fancy him anymore”

“No…..but it is a little odd,”

“What’s odd?,,,anyway, he’s got a new job, just got divorced and guess what? His new job means once every two weeks he’s in town, to visit clients.”

Her enthusiasm was infectious.

“So said, we should meet up, it will be fun, he’s going to give me a call next time he’s free, you’ll love him,”

Karen was like a school girl with a crush when the time came to meet him.

She spent two hours getting ready, showered and shaved herself, moisturised her body all over and came skipping into the bedroom in her robe.

“What do you think I should wear Dave,?”

“You look good in anything,”

Karen grimaced, walking to the wardrobe and pulling out her loose green silk dress, the one with the split right up one side, the one she knows drives me wild.

She opened a new bottle of perfume and tossed it to me, dropping her robe.

“Spray me with it Dicky,” she teased.

I did as she asked.

“You’ve missed a bit,”

She took the bottle back from me and sprayed some between her thighs.

“Now, do we cage you or not?”

That question surprised me, it wasn’t the weekend.

She must have read my expression.

“I just thought it might help you not to get any rude thoughts, you know about Jack and me?”

Caged it was then.

Somehow I managed to get it on me despite my arousal.

Karen put the key on her necklace, it looked great nestling in her cleavage, which also looked magnificent with the low cut of her dress.

“No bra or panties?” I asked.

“I never wore them for Jack, it was our thing,,,,you are okay with that, aren’t you?”

“Err…yes I guess,”

My cock strained in it’s cage.


We had arranged to meet at the “Shakespeare’s Pen,” a new bar and grill on Main Street. Karen had booked a booth for us for eight O’clock.

We arrived early and were shown to the booth, Jack was already there and stood up to greet us, he must have been 6’2”, 230lb, all muscle and incredibly good looking.

He shook my hand saying he was pleased to meet me, then turned to Karen.

She hugged him, pushing herself against him, kissing his cheek.

He put his arms round her stroking her back lightly his hand moving downward over her buttocks before they released from each other

“Wow, you smell great, and you remembered ,” he said smiling.

“Romantic Poisson, your favourite perfume,” she smiled back.

“I wasn’t talking about about the scent,”

Karen giggled, turning a little red.

We slid into the booth, Jack opposite me, Karen sliding herself in on his side to be next to him.

After ordering drinks we studied the menu, I chose a burger, Karen and Jack both choose sea food linguine

I loved watching the way they got on, talking about people they used to hang around with, laughing about the things they used to get up to.

She was right, he was very easy to get on with.

At one point I got up to go to the restroom, when I got back Karen was snuggling against him. I noticed his hand on her thigh under the hem of her dress, he saw me looking and winked at me.

I hardened as much as the cage would allow.

“So Jack,” I stammered as I slid into the booth opposite them, “What is it you do for a living?”

“Investments, working with an exclusive client list…”

As he continued, I noticed Karen sliding down her seat slightly, biting her lip ever so subtly.

The rest of what he said, I didn’t hear, as I watched my wife moving so slowly, watching her chest shudder ever so slightly, her eyes closed.

Jack suddenly moved his hands up and over his head, stretching his arms upwards, Karen opened her eyes, a look of frustration showing in her face.

“Are we having coffee?”

“We could always have it at ours,” Karen immediately replied.

While we waited for the bill it was Jack’s turn to go to the restroom. As soon as he left the booth Karen leaned over.

“Are you okay with this?”

“With what?” I replied, knowing full well what she was really asking, but not knowing how to answer.

“Well it’s now or never, are you okay with him coming back with me, as a one off, I know you’ve thought about it, now’s your chance, our chance, I know he’s up for it”

I saw him walking back towards us my chest and head pounding. I had thought about it, we had talked about it, it was such a turn on when we did, but could I actually go through with it?

I froze just for a second then,

“Yes, yes I do, I want him to come back and fuck you!” I hissed to her quietly.

“I was only talking about him coming back for coffee!” She said in mock indignation, then breaking into a grin, “You’re so going to love it, and so am I,”

Jack was staying in a hotel near the restaurant so I suggested we drive him to our home in our car, he got in the back seat so did Karen.

They were all over each other as I drove home. In the rear view mirror I could see his hands on my wife’s breasts, cupping and caressing them as they kissed, her hand rubbing his bulge roughly.

She caught me watching and leaned forward between the seats, her breast falling out of her dress as she did so.

“It’s rude to watch,” she giggled, twisting the mirror so I could no longer see them, “Anyway you need to keep your eyes on the road!”

She went back to him.

For the rest of the drive home I could hear them making out, the sound of them kissing, moaning and laughing. Things were getting heated back there for sure and I only imagine what.

I parked on the driveway and opened the back door of the car to let them exit. Karen was pretty much out of her dress, she pulled it back up to her shoulders and held his hand leading him into our house.

The second they were through the door he had her against the wall, kissing her deeply, she wrapped her legs round his waist, looked over at me and told me,

“Get some drinks honey, bourbon with ice for us,” before returning to kissing him.

As I poured the drinks they moved over to the sofa, Karen lying on her back, legs still wrapped round him as she undid his shirt, his body was amazing, taut muscles, thick veins bulging on his forearms and biceps.

Her hands rubbed his nipples, pausing to squeeze them between finger thumb. He moaned as she did so.

I was mesmerised, watching her, her hands now down to his belt buckle, pulling at it, undoing it, oblivious to my presence, he lifted his hips, she unzipped him, tugging at the waist of his pants.

It bounced out, as enormous as she had said, almost as thick as her wrist, I gasped, as she did.

For a second he turned to me smiling, as her hands caressed her long lost friend.

“Oh Jack, I have missed this so much,”

She pulled her dress up past her waist, exposing herself to him, guiding the tip of his huge penis to her moist wet lips.

“Are you sure?” He asked her

She looked over to me, the look on her face, desperate, longing.

I nodded.

“Yes, more sure than anything,” she told him.

He entered her, slowly, inch by inch, she held onto him, lifting herself towards him, an expression of pure ecstasy on her face.

At one point she used her hands to push against his chest to tell him to stop, he did instantly, with at least another four inches to to go.

“Are you okay?” He asked her quietly, after a second she nodded and he continued pushing into her.

She beckoned me over to hold her hand as he slowly began to fuck her, his hips rocking, cock never fully leaving her.

“Yes, yes,” she whispered with each of his gentle thrusts.

She moved my hand down her body, to her swollen, wet cunt, guiding my finger to her clit.

I circled it with the tip of my finger, she was so wet.

She turned to me “Kiss me Dave,”

I leant in and kissed her, my emotions in turmoil, I could feel his thrusts, his cock, pushing into her through the hand that was servicing her clit. My cock straining in its cage, my heart pounding in my chest.

His thrusts soon became more urgent, she let go of my hand and turned back to face him, her hands round his back, pulling him in, moving her hips with his.

“Yes, yes, this is it, god this is it!”, She moaned as she arched her back off the sofa, “Fuck me Jack, fuck me harder,”

I moved back slightly to take in the scene in front of me. My gorgeous, sexy, hot wife being fucked mercilessly by someone I barely knew, someone who was twice the man I was.

Suddenly, as if she had remembered me, Karen pulled at her necklace, throwing the keys to me, I grabbed them, pulled down my pants and frantically unlocked myself, allowing me to rub myself as I watched them.

I made eye contact with Jack just for a second, seeing what I was doing he smiled, without missing a single beat of this thrusting he turned back to Karen and kissed her deeply.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she hissed as her orgasm approached.

I could tell she was close, as was I.

When she came it was like nothing I had experienced with her, she became animalistic, thrashing, grunting and screaming.

As she orgasmed so did I, loose ropes of cum dribbled from me on to the carpet. I gasped, feeling light headed.

I heard her sobbing quietly, Jack holding her, comforting her, as her shaking slowed.

“My beautiful Jack, take me to bed,” she whispered to him.

Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers
12