Cuck or Nor Cuck

Story Info
A couple swing, but one has to sit it out.
7.1k words
3.32
4.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris

We were sat in the pub next to the hotel. There were 4 of us. Myself and my partner Tina, Claire who we met online, and The Man. No, I am not going into details about The Man, suffice to say he was here for one purpose only and that involved Tina. The rules during the meal were no discussions about sex, sexuality, gender or politics. I added the last one because it can all get very divisive these days, ever since the referendum really.

We ate our meals, a variety of steaks for me and The Man, chicken for Tina and a pasta something for Claire. We drank variously too, I had a fruity Cider, Tina a G&T, Claire a Diet coke and The Man had a beer. After we had finished eating and drinking it was the time for Tina and The Man to go do their thing.

"It's 1.30 now" I said to our assembled throng, "Tina, back at our room at 3 please, hour and a half should be enough time to leave here, get to hotel and do your thing." I still did not want to outline the planned events for the day.

"Are you sure?" Tina asked, "It's never too late to change the plans that we made."

"Don't give me that option baby, I agreed and here we are. Just know I love you and will see you in an hour and 28 minutes. The clock is running baby."

She got up and The Man did too. They went off towards the exit together, and things were about to change, perhaps to become complicated or just simpler. The next few hours would reveal all.

I looked at Claire, "Shall we wait for them in my hotel Room?" I asked her.

"Well, let's not let an opportunity go to waste" she replied.

"I thought it was strictly hands off for me" I said as we stood and I placed a tenner on the table as a tip.

'"Now who said that I wonder?" Claire said, "Oh yes, that would have been me. Well if I make the rules, I can change the rules, come on, lead me to your room handsome man."

As we made or way to the room Claire slipped her hand around mine, an oddly romantic gesture I thought for what was supposed to be a non-romantic encounter. 'Perhaps it is just for appearances' I thought.

I used the card and opened the door. Clair went first and I followed, ensuring the door was shut behind us and the 'Do Not Disturb' sign was on display. Typical hotel room, large bed, chair, table, dresser, Tea and Coffee, Mini Fridge etcetera. Could have been a 4* hotel in most cities in the world. Instead it was on the outskirts of Sheffield which had been the most central place for us. Well. Claire and us. I had no idea where The Man came from and frankly didn't care.

Claire put her bag on the table and then began to undress; now I love the sight of a woman undressing, and was frankly stopped in my tracks, gawking. Her figure is very similar to Tina's, the main differences are blond hair instead of Ginger.

"Come on, clock is ticking, get them clothes off'" She said, and so naturally I did. I had a surprise for Claire that I had preprepared.

"Lay on the bed and close your eyes" I said, "And don't open them until I say so."

"Oh all masterful all of a sudden are we?" she asked, "and if I don't?"

"I am the same me I always am, and if you don't, well, you will not know what I have planned."

Claire lay on the bed and shut her eyes. I reached under the bed and pulled out a nylon restraint I had placed there earlier. I carefully wrapped it around her left ankle and tightened it.

"What?" She asked.

"Hush, just wait. It is nothing bad."

I went to the other side of the bed and restrained her right ankle. I moved up to the head of the bed and said "Right arm please."

When I had all four restraints in place I placed a dark sleep mask over her head and covered her eyes. Now she could not see. I checked in the mini fridge, the ice I had retrieved earlier from the machine in the hallway was still frozen enough for my purposes.

I took a cube of ice and went back to the bed. I touched the ice down in the valley between her breasts. Claire arched her body and tried to pull away and get up, "What the fuck" she said, her voice high pitched, not quite a scream. "That burns, what the fuck is it?"

A typical response I have read, people often mistake extreme cold for a burning sensation when their other senses are restricted. "Hush now Claire, I promise you nothing will hurt or harm you, nothing."

I slid the ice cube slowly down and left it in the dimple of her navel. I got a second ice cube and again started in the valley between her breasts. She flinched again. I circled her left breast with the cube and then up and drove it around her left nipple, watching as her nipple hardened, extending slightly and then down, past the first cube to her sex.

I toyed around her clitoris with the cube before slowly moving down between the lips of her sex to her opening. I teased around and then slowly pushed the cube inside her, pushing it inside as far as my finger would allow.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Clair was muttering, "what the fuck are you doing? This is so unfair."

"Hush now lovely, this will not harm you, but I am sure this is a new experience for you and, well, life should be about new experiences." I got a third cube. This one circled her right breast and nipple before going down, resting on her clitoris briefly and then down between the lips of her sex and beyond. I pressed and pushed and slowly it slipped past her pucker and entered her backside, again I pushed it in as far as my finger allowed.

"You bugger" she whispered.

I leant across and kissed the tip of her nose and then ran my tongue across her lips, briefly pushing in and then quickly withdrawing.

I kissed her neck, my tongue dancing in her ears which seemed to cause some tickling discomfort, I made a mental note to do that again when given a chance.

I sucked and lightly chewed each nipple in turn and then made my way down, pausing at her navel to retrieve the melting ice cube and pressed it onto her clitoris, my warm breath melting the cube quite quickly, a little stream of cool melt water ran down her fanny valley to puddle on the bed beneath her.

Claire was writhing, her rips rotating as I teased at her clitoris with my tongue. I moved away and kissed lightly along the edge of her upper thigh, my lips brushing against her outer fanny lips, I kissed her left a few times, and then her right, trying to ensure that she could not be sure where my kisses would land next. I changed position slightly and softly blew along the length of her fanny and then I paused. My mouth over her sex and with my mouth as open as I could, I went down and sucked her entire fanny into my mouth and held it.

"Oh fuck" she quietly said as she pulled at the restraints, trying to release herself.

"Don't struggle Lovely, nothing will harm you." I said as I released her fanny. I slipped two fingers into my mouth to ensure that they were lubricated and then rimmed her vagina before pushing them inside her and then opening my fingers to make a scissoring motion. As I moved my fingers I bent down and took her clitoris between my teeth, pushing at it with my tongue and gently chewing and pulling.

Claire was lifting herself from the bed, pushing herself at me, but I pulled back, only allowing the slightest touch. My fingers pulled back slightly and crooked upwards to rub at the little patch of rough skin inside her vagina that was all that remained of her maidenhead. I released her clitoris from my teeth and as I scratched up at her inner spot, I blew down on her clitoris, synchronising blowing and scratching.

I started finger fucking, slowly increasing speed and pushing down on her clitoris with my tongue as my fingers went in, releasing pressure as my fingers came out. Faster and harder I went and as I went in, Claire gasped, and pushed upwards with her body.

Tina.

As instructed I wasn't wearing any panties, and there was a slight draft that caused a tickle between my legs, quite a hot feeling. Tom was sat next to me and Chris opposite with Claire next to him. I felt a hand on my thigh, Tom was rubbing my leg and his hand was getting ever closer. I felt a finger on my fanny, Tom now knew I was naked and shaven. He pressed a finger at my entrance, but the angles were wrong and he couldn't enter me.

"It's 1.30 now" Chris said, "Tina, back at our room at three please sweetheart, hour and a half should be enough time to leave here, get to hotel and do your thing." I still did not want to outline the planned events for the day.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "It's never too late to change the plans that we made." What we were about to do could destroy relationships and I did not want to hurt him, our life was too precious.

"Don't give me that option baby, I agreed and here we are. Just know I love you and will see you in an hour and 28 minutes. The clock is running baby." Chris said. This was difficult for me. I do not do casual sex and it did make me feel cheap, almost like a prostitute, but we had gone back and forth over this for some months, finally we had an agreement, made arrangements, and here we were.

I got up and Tom followed, we left Claire and Chris at the bar. They had 90 minutes to kill and the agreement was that nothing would happen until I got back. I guessed that they would stay at the pub and have a few more drinks. Tom led the way, his room was in the same hotel, but on a different floor.

Inside his room, Tom wasted no time in getting his clothes off. He turned around and held me, turning me away and pushing me forwards across the end of his bed. His hand was between my legs, pushing at my fanny, a finger entering, he began finger fucking. Thank goodness for the draught, at least I was wet enough.

His cock was huge, and I mean fucking huge. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen and way bigger than any cock I had ever had inside me, and it was bouncing against my back. I pushed him away, "let me get undressed and comfortable Tom." He stepped back. I undid the zip on my dress and stepped out of it, placing it on the dresser. I leant done and undid the straps and stepped out of my heels.

Now I was naked too. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my hands. I blew on the tip and inhaled, he smelled clean, no soap scent, just a hint of masculinity. I pushed his foreskin back and licked around the head of his cock, my tongue dapping at the small hole at the end. His skin felt quite dry, and I slipped my mouth over his cock, stretching my mouth as wide as I could because of his girth. I could not get his cock all the way in, my throat was physically not big enough. I pulled back and started licking his length, sucking at his balls one at a time. His balls were also the biggest I had ever seen and they felt heavy, 'Christ, he is going to deliver a load' I thought.

I slipped my fingers back and tickles his arse and as I pushed a finger at his sphincter he growled.

I was stroking him as I sucked him and I felt his arousal grow. His cock became really hard, and I do mean really hard, and his balls seemed to dance a little in my hands. I didn't want to him to finish yet, I was here to get this cock inside me, not to spurt on my face. "Tom, fuck me please" well, it doesn't hurt to be polite.

He pushed me onto the bed again, face down, my backside pointing upwards, my fanny on full display for him. I felt him rub his cock up and down my fanny and he lined up and started pushing. Jesus that thing was big. "Slowly Tom, slowly". Christ he must have been with enough women to know that you can't just shove a monster that size into a woman. His hands were gripping my shoulders as he slowly entered me. Perhaps he thought a woman moaning in pain was her having an orgasm?

It felt like nothing I had experienced. Slowly I just felt fuller and fuller, and then it was like that feeling you get just before you relieve the constipation. He jiggled a little and I felt his huge balls between my thighs. He pulled back a little, then settled fully back into me. He started pulling out and pushing back inside me, each time out a little more, and then it all came together. My fanny had relaxed and lubricated enough, and Tom got the rhythm and started fucking me. Lord I had never felt anything like this. It was fantastic, but it hurt, I knew I was going to be sore, but I didn't care. I had needed a good fucking and I was certainly getting one.

Claire

I had not experienced this before. I was tied to a bed, legs and arms spread apart, my hips a little sore at the stretch. I couldn't see what he was doing as I had been blindfolded. I was totally at his mercy, defenceless almost, if things didn't go the way I liked I was sure going to scream loudly, that should bring people running, but I didn't expect things to go that way.

After months of chatting with Chris and Tina online there had been nothing to indicate this, this bondage bent.

And then...

A terrible sensation on my chest, like burning.

"What the fuck, that burns, what the fuck is it?"

Chris just quietly replied. "Hush now Claire, I promise you nothing will hurt or harm you, nothing." Meanwhile my chest felt like it was on fire. Then the pain moved and I began to realise it was cold, not hot. He had put an ice cube on me. Well, that was new. No one has ever done that to me before, and then, fuck, he started moving it. It was like a ribbon of fire and that ribbon stopped at my belly button. I felt the dribbles of water as the cube melted. One overflowed and ran down the side of my stomach, God that was a horrible and nice sensation.

He used a second ice cube and again started between my boobs. The shock of it caused me to startle, my body twitched, If I could see what was happening I could prepare, but I was blind folded and bound. Nothing I could do to anticipate. He moved around my left boob with the cube and then up and drove it around my left nipple, can't say I enjoyed that, I felt the tension in my nip and I knew I had hardened.

The cube was on the move, down the underside of my boob and down my valley to my fanny. He brushed my clitty with it, that for sure got my attention, and then he moved down between my cunny lips and "FUCK" he pushed the fucking thing inside me. It was so cold inside me it felt hot. I could feel my fanny in a way I never had before. No toy had ever felt like this.

I relaxed, that was it, he might put a second one inside my fanny, but it would be easier than the first. But then what? Was he going to try and fuck me with my fanny full of ice. Was this some kind of Ice Maiden trick?

I jumped again as a cube landed between my boobs, I was more prepared for this one. My right boob this time and the tingle was more tolerable. He went down again to my cunny, I braced expecting another cold cube in my fanny, but no, he went passed. I felt the cold between the cheeks of my bum and then he was pressing at my crinkle and he kept pushing, and my body betrayed me, the slipperiness of the cube was all that he needed, and it was inside me, in a place that is not usually used for storing ice, in fact is rarely used for anything other than its intended purpose.

His fingers went around my fanny before pushing them inside me and wow, that was unusual, obviously he had used more than one finger and he was stretching me inside. His teeth nipped at my clitty and then he was dabbing at me with his tongue, sometimes hard, sometimes, I was unsure he was even there.

I felt my back arch as the pleasures intensified. His fingers pulled back and bent up ( I think, I was still slightly numbed by the ice, ) and he rubbed back and forth, almost a scratch at my sensitive inside spot. I felt him blowing my clitty as he also rubbed inside me.

Then he was finger fucking me, slowly increasing speed and pushing down on my clitty with his tongue as his fingers went in me, lessening the pressure as his fingers left me. Faster and harder he went and I felt my crescendo building, too soon to tell if I would boil

I felt Chris get off the bed and I heard the mini bar open. My mind was in overdrive, what was he going to do, shove some Vodka in my fanny and slurp it out? Did he have a straw? I felt him get back on the bed and then something cool slid up and down between my cunny lips, and then pressed at me.

Slowly he pushed it inside me. It felt firm, not hard, my fanny was numbed by the ice so I couldn't work out what it was. 'A vibrator I guess, okay, not original, but hey.' Chris lay on me, supporting his weight somehow, his cock by my face, his face in my groin. And then the strangest feeling, I have never felt it before, what the hell was he doing?

Chris

I got the cold banana from the mini fridge and half peeled, leaving the stem and two opposite sides, these would act as handles ensuring I could retrieve it and it didn't get unromantically lost.

Claire was writhing on the bed, pulling at her restraints. I knelt beside her and slowly I inserted the banana into her fanny, stem end first. I began slowly pulling it part way out and then pushing back in, repeating about five times until I was sure it was coated in her juices.

Pushing the banana in almost as far as it would go, I dipped my head between her thighs and began eating the banana, holding on to the unremoved skin, slowly pulling it out of her as I ate. The taste was unmistakably banana fanny and is a favourite flavour of mine. As I ate Claire began to soft hump me, pushing to and from me, soft moans coming from her as I chewed, swallowed and pulled out a little more. When the banana was all gone I was left with only the skin which I dropped over the side of the bed and began licking her fanny trying to savour as much of the flavour as I could.

I moved to the foot of the bed and sucked her right big toe, simulating a blow job, I licked and sucked and swirled my tongue around the end and then began to move up her leg, licking and sucking as I went before I reached her fanny. I gently blew along the top of her right thigh, focussed to the side of her outer fanny lip and upper thigh. A quick blow over her clitty had her back arching again and then I softly blew on the skin between her left thigh and outer fanny lip. I moved down her leg, slowly licking and kissing until I reached her left toe, it too had a blow job.

Claire's breathing had slowed and her back relaxed into the bed. We were, I thought, done, for now. I got up and quickly put some clothes on, took Claires room key from the table, along with mine, "back in a moment" I said as I left the room, the door clicking too behind me.

I hurried along to Claires room and let myself in, Good, she had left her clothes in her suitcase. I quickly went through and removed all of her panties. I checked and found a bag of her dirty clothes, removed her panties from there too. One quick look in her suitcase, there were a pair of leggings and a pair of trousers, I took them too, shut the door behind me and returned to my room

"Where the fuck did you go?" Claire asked.

"Well now, that would be telling I said as I retrieved the knickers she had worn to the room, and placed all of my stolen bounty in a bag and popped it into the wardrobe, out of sight. She was going Commando until she got home.

Tina --

His spasms were powerful, felt like a fireman's hose letting go inside me, he rammed himself inside me so hard I was sure he rearranged my organs, I bet he was inside my womb, he was so big and I am sure that I am not that big, I know a fanny stretches sideways, but I wasn't sure about lengthways. He pulled out all in one movement, it just felt like my insides were being sucked empty.

"Suck me" he said. So polite this one.

I turned and took his cock in my mouth again. He was still hard and still way too big for my mouth. His cock was slippery with his cum and my juices, combining to have a salty oyster flavour. If ever I have oysters in a restaurant, I am sure I will flash back to this moment and probably get all wet. I sucked and licked his cock, pulling his foreskin back I paid particular attention to his hood, gently licking around his rim and sucking all the cum and juices off him. I was fondling his balls, gently rolling them between my fingers as I worked on his cock.

12