Cuck Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa's frank and graphic tale of infidelity rattles John.
3.8k words
4.27
52k
118

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa drew a big breath before starting.

"Okay," she said softly. "Our first... encounter... a few people from work were having some drinks right after work at a bar on the top floor of our building. Mark was there with us. We've always been a little flirty with each other - he's very attractive, but it was innocent."

"Can you describe Mark?" Brunder asked.

"30. Tall, athletic build. Dark hair, nice haircut. Handsome. Anyway, after a few drinks we were all dancing. Mark is a very good dancer - self-assured, with a good sense of rhythm. Margo, my work mate, left the dance floor and I thought it wise to follow her. I was afraid I was watching Mark a little too much - I didn't want people to notice, and tease or talk. Mark approached me as I was leaving, and asked me to stay for another dance. I told him I had to go home. He offered me a ride. I did have a little too much to drink, but I just smiled and said no, I said people would talk. He said I shouldn't be driving, and that I should say that John was picking me up, and we could leave seperately so people wouldn't even know. I told him he was bad."

"Did you agree to his plan?" Brunder asked.

Lisa thought for a moment.

"No, not really. I just smiled and didn't say anything. Once we were back at the table, he announced he had to go, fended off objections (a lot of the women at work had crushes on him), and then said his goodbyes, and he was off.

"I sat with my drink pretending to listen to the conversation, but I couldn't pay attention. I kept wondering if he was waiting for me. Just then I got a text from John asking when he could expect me home. I texted him back that I was on my way. I told everybody that John was on his way to pick me up. I don't even know why. I didn't even think about it. I said goodbye and left. My heart was racing, I wasn't sure whether it was because I had told the lie about John picking me up or.... Anyway, when I left the bar, I didn't see Mark in the hallway or anything. It seemed he didn't wait for me after all."

"How did you feel about that?" Brunder asked.

"A little foolish."

"Anything else?" Brunder waited a moment before prompting her again. "Total honesty is needed for this to work, Lisa."

"I realised I was... disappointed. Even though I had no intention of doing anything. It just felt like a rejection, I guess." Brunder nodded and Lisa went on. "I waited for the elevator with a few people I didn't know. When the doors opened - there he was. He'd been riding up and down, waiting for me. I felt... I was really happy, and flattered. Anyway, I think I probably smiled, but other than that I didn't acknowlegde him at all. I just got on with the others. It was a little cramped and I stood in front of Mark. We all faced the doors, of course. I... I felt him put his hand on my waist."

"How did that feel?" Brunder asked.

Lisa took a moment. "Um, good. It felt good. His hand was big and warm, it felt strong. He... slowly pulled me back against him. I could... I could, you know, feel him."

"He was hard?" Brunder asked.

Lisa nodded, staring at the floor.

"Was he large?" Brunder asked.

Lisa looked at her.

"Did he have a big cock?" Brunder clarified.

Lisa took another minute, and then nodded. "He was... very large as far as I could tell."

I shifted in my seat, made uncomfortable by my throbbing hard on. My heart was racing.

"Bigger than John?"

Lisa took a breath, and without looking me, nodded.

"By a lot?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do?" asked Brunder.

"Nothing. I just stood there, pretending nothing was up."

"How did you feel about it? Were you turned on?"

Lisa looked at her silently a moment.

"Yes," she said finally. "I guess I was a little. But it wasn't my fault. I wasn't even doing anything."

"Lisa, we are moving past blame, remember," Brunder reminded her. "What happened next?"

"He moved his hand up a little and slid it under my shirt just above the waist line, touching my flesh. It was... it felt very good."

"But still you did nothing? What would you have done if you two had been alone in the elevator?"

"I don't know. I... I did have an urge to...." She stopped and started again. "His... his dick was kind of between my... you know, my asscheeks. I kind of wanted to... rub my ass up and down against him. Against his cock."

Lisa covered her mouth and looked down again, seemingly shocked at herself. Her eyes darted to mine. I could feel the wetness of abundant precum soaking my underwear. I could hear my heart. I felt rage, but also a tremendous sexual urge.

"No more apologies," Brunder reminded her.

Lisa nodded and dropped her hands to her lap, fidgeting. She looked at the floor again. Her breathing was a little heavier. Was she just upset? Or getting turned on?

She continued.

"The elevator finally stopped at the parking garage. Everyone got out. Mark just said, "I'm in A7" or wherever, indicating where his car was parked. Way in the corner. I walked towards it, conscious of him, behind me, watching, with his huge hard on. I could feel his eyes on me. We approached where he was parked, and his car lights flashed and it beeped as he unlocked it remotely from behind me. I put my hand on the latch of the passenger side and his hand was on mine - he'd gone to open it for me. I turned to look at him, our hands still together, and he kissed me."

"How was it?" Brunder asked.

Lisa breathed out tremulously.

"It was... it was good."

"Hot?" asked Brunder.

Lisa nodded. "I turned towards him and put my arms around his neck. I wasn't even thinking. I had no intention of doing this - I was just getting a ride home. But, my body just... responded. He pressed himself against me, against the car, and we just kissed a while. His dick was pressed up against my belly. Still in his pants. Then, you know, his hands started roaming a little, feeling my breasts, and my ass, over my clothes."

"And your hands?" Brunder asked.

Lisa nodded, "Yes, I supposed they wandered too. I grabbed his ass, pulling him against me, enjoying the feel of his big cock against me. Then he had a hand up my skirt, rubbing me through my panties."

"Were you wet?"

Another nod.

"Very?"

"I guess. Yeah. My crotch was soaked."

I wondered if Lisa were wet now. She was certainly showing all the signs of being turned on that I knew so well. She was really warming up to her story, her breasts raising and falling with her heavy breathing, her lips swollen.

"He reached up and put his hand down my panties, and I kind of raised a leg to give him access and two of his fingers just slid down and into me. I bit his neck a little bit as he fucked me with his fingers against his car. God, I didn't recognise myself. I tried to remember to keep an eye out for someone who might come along see us, but I could focus on that. After a bit, I pushed him off, and then grabbed his shirt-front and pushed him against his car. I kissed him again, our tongues exploring, and I... I rubbed his cock. Over his pants. But I needed to touch it. Skin on skin. Without even thinking, I was undoing his belt. His pants dropped and when I raised his shirt up, I could feel the end of it sticking up out his underwear - he was so fucking big. I could feel wetness on the end and smeared it all over his big, circumsized nob, making it slick and slippery. That made him moan into my mouth. I pulled his underwear down a little more so I could stroke the length of him. God, was so long. I looked down at it and my hand just seemed tiny on it. I spit into my palm and stroked it all over his cock."

So much for her claim that they "just kissed the first time," I thought. The lying little bitch. I wanted so badly to fuck her right then and there. I pictured myself bending her over Brunder's desk, hiking up her skirt and fucking her brains out while Brunder watched. I hoped that my precum hadn't soaked right through my pants.

Lisa finished her water and Brunder was now pouring us both a refill. The scent of her, Brunder, and the nearness of her firm, feminine body as she poured my water had an enormously erotic impact on me. I wondered if Brunder herself was turned on by the story - she came across very professionally, but I was sure she herself, like Lisa, was getting a little slick between her legs.

"Thanks," I said, for the water.

Brunder gave me a little smile. Once she was seated again, Lisa sipped her water and held the glass in her hands as she continued. I looked at her fingers around the slender vessel and imagined them around Mark's swollen cock, stroking it. Her wedding ring.

"I lowered his underwear further. I had to sort of kneel down to lower them to his ankles, and his cock was right in my face, twitching slightly with his pulse, thick and veiny, slightly upcurved. Hard, hot and so fucking big. Masculine."

Lisa suddenly seemed to realise that she was running a couple of fingers up and down along the length of the glass and stopped. She shot me a quick glance and then put the glass on the floor.

"I stroked it with one hand as I looked at it, my mouth very close to it - I knew he could feel my breath on it. I ran my tongue all up along the length of it - on the underside. Mark moaned again. I licked his big balls as I kept stroking him. I spit on his dick to keep it slick, and then I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and then the other. Pretty soon, he was begging me to suck his cock. I looked up at him and he watched as I teased him, licking his nob a bit before I finally put it into my mouth. I kept stroking him with one hand as I blew him - he had a lot more than I could put in my mouth no matter how I tried - he had lots left to stroke as I worked him with my lips and my tongue. I'd take little breaks and suck his balls while I stroked him and then I'd suck his cock again. He was swearing under his breath and saying my name a lot - like, "Oh fuck, Lisa, Jesus Christ." He ran his fingers through my hair as I gave him head. It seemed like he was getting close to cumming and I thought about what I'd do. I don't usually swallow - " she kind of gave me a little sidelong glance before correcting herself - "I never swallow, but I decided I would have to in this situation. It just seemed the thing to do. I was turned on enough that I was actually looking forward to it, to sucking on his big cock as he came in my mouth.

"But then he pulled me up. He kissed me breifly and then opened the back door of his sedan and told me to lie down on the seat. I told him I couldn't fuck him. That I was married. He said he just wanted to lick my pussy. That didn't seem terrible in the moment so I did what he asked. I lay down on the seat. He pushed my skirt all the way up and grabbed my panties and slowly removed them. I saw that the crotch of them was totally soaked through. He kissed his way up my legs until I could feel his hot breath on my pussy. I really wanted to feel his tongue on me - I couldn't wait. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him to me. I think I moaned when I felt his tongue on my pussy. It felt so good. He licked me all over, my clit, all up and down, pushing it inside me. I was already close to orgasm and really want to, so when he found the spot that gets me there I told him to keep on it. I told him not to move from there. Pretty soon my hips were jerking involuntarily and I was hold him hard against my pussy as he got me off."

Lisa went silent. Brunder nodded and took a sip of water, her eyes on Lisa.

"What then?" she asked.

Lisa opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She shut her mouth and stared at the carpet.

"His pants were still down?"

Lisa nodded.

"So he's between your legs, his big cock still throbbing and wet with your spit and you're lying there recovering from what sounds like a wonderful orgasm. I think we know what comes next, Lisa - but you need to tell it," Brunder said evenly.

Lisa sighed.

"He climbed up onto me. I could feel his big, hot cock on my belly, and his balls were pressed against my pussy, dangling between my legs. It felt really sexy. I tilted my hips, so I could rub my pussy against the unside of his cock. I stroked him like that with my pussy for a bit, but I was going mad to have him in me. I tried to tilt up enough to get the end of his cock into me, but he was too long. I told him to fuck me."

"What did you say exactly?"

"Just that. I said, 'Fuck me'. But just kept teasing me with it, rubbing it against my pussy. I guess I... I kind of begged for it. I said, 'Please fuck me.' He asked me if I really wanted it, teasing. I said yes. I said, 'I need you fuck me with that big fucking cock'. He made me say 'Please' again, and then he drew his hips back and I could feel his nob against my opening. I grabbed his ass and pulled him slowly toward me, feeling him stretch me out."

Lisa swallowed hard and let out a long, shakey breath. She was very fucking turned on now, it was certain. I felt like I was going to cum in my pants.

"He had to go slow. He was so fucking big. But I was really fucking wet and ready. We got it done. I kept thinking he had it all in me, stroking it slowly back and forth." She took another pause to sip her water and catch her breath. "Then he would slide more into me. I didn't know I could be penetrated so deeply. I started to have an orgasm just from him slowly stroking his big cock in me. That's never happened before - I've only ever been brought to orgasm from oral. But the feel of his long, thick cock stretching me out, stroking me so deep, it was just... fuck. So hot."

I had been watching Brunder's reaction and saw her swallow hard and shift slightly in her seat. Her eyes darted briefly to mine, and she seemed a little flustered. She had accidently betrayed her own physical response to my wife's story. She fixed her eyes on Lisa and tried to convey a dispassionate, professional demeanor. But I had seen it. My wife's confession was turning her on.

Lisa continued - had she seen it, too?

"Anyway, yes, it was hot. I was so fucking crammed with his hard cock that I just.... I could feel I was right there and I told him to fuck me hard, real hard. He started just fucking the shit out of me, the car shaking back and forth. I'm sure I was making a goddamn racked as I came, but I didn't fucking care. I came all over his big fucking cock, and then he started grunting as he came inside me, just slamming me with his last brutal thrusts, shooting his load deep, deep into me."

Lisa finally went silent again. She took a drink of water, and then looked at me. She shrugged.

"I never meant for any of it to happen."

"What happened then?"

"Well, we both lay panting for a while, him still in me. Even softening, he was still big and felt good inside me. Eventually, he... He said he should take me home."

"'I should take you home?' is that what he said?"

"Well, yeah. I think his exact words were... "I guess I should take you home to your husband.'"

"How did he say it?"

"He was kind of laughing. Not at me. It's just... it was so weird and sudden. One moment we are just friends, and the next we've just fucked each other's brains out. So it was just a way of acknowledging... like, 'Holy shit. So that happened. You know?'"

"Did you laugh, too?"

"I... I might of chuckled a bit, just like... a nervous chuckle."

"And then he took you home?"

"I had sobered up by then, so I took my own car."

"Did you make plans for another rendevous?"

Lisa nodded.

"John was not suspicious when you got home?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Well, it sounds like it was a deeply satisfying sexual encounter," Brunder said.

Lisa looked at her. She nodded.

"Am I correct in inferring that it was the most satisfying encounter of your life?" Brunder asked matter-of-factly.

Lisa held her gaze for a moment.

"Up to that point, yeah," she admitted.

Brunder nodded, and then turned her attention to me.

"I expect you are experiencing some very intense feelings right now, John. Can you talk to us about how you feel?"

My heart was still pounding and my cock ached.

What was feeling?

"Well, Dr. Brunder, I think you could start with jealous rage,:" I said, trying to control my anger.

"Very natural," Brunder nodded. "What else?"

"What else?"

"You said we could start with jealous rage. What else, then, if that's just a start?"

"Betrayal? Humiliation?"

Brunder nodded again, waiting for me to go on.

"That sums it up, I think," I said.

Brunder took a sip of water, still looking at me, studying me. After a moment she spoke again.

"Did the story excite you sexually?" she asked calmly.

"What?" I asked, incredulously.

Brunder said nothing, continuing to study me. I felt Lisa's eyes on me.

"No," I said.

Brunder nodded.

"It didn't give you an erection, then?" she asked.

I struggled for words.

"It looks like you are concealing a hard on. No?"

I stopped myself from glancing at Lisa.

"Perhaps it would be easier to write the answer down. Take this pen and paper, please," she said, holding the items in her hands towards me from behind her desk, inviting me to stand up and retrieve them from her - which I couldn't do without revealing the erection tenting my pants.

I sat silently and she put them down.

"What difference does it make?" I tried.

"I've said before that we are not going to waste time discussing methodology, John. Lisa has displayed a remarkable degree of frankness and honesty. We need that from both of you if we are to make progress."

"Look," I said. "It's not unusual to get turned on by a dirty story. Even it if it is about your wife fucking another man. It's a simple, normal biological response to an erotic stimulus. It doesn't mean I'm happy that my wife cheated on me. Everybody gets turned on by pornographic stories. Everbody," I said pointedly.

"So it turned you on, then?" she persisted.

"This isn't about me."

"Isn't it? This is couples' therapy, John. There are two people in a couple."

"Fine. Yes, it turned me on a little."

"A little, or a lot?"

I didn't say anything.

Brunder nodded. "Thank you, John." She turned to look at Lisa, and then addressed both of us. "This has been outstanding progress for a single session, but we are almost out of time. I want to leave you with a bit of homework. Do you have anything you need to do immediately after this? Do you need to go to work?"

We shook our heads - we had wisely both taken the day off in case we were not up to going to the office after our session.

"Excellent. When you leave this office, I want you to not say anything at all to each other until after you have had sex together, which you should do as soon as you can. But no speaking to each other," she stressed, "unless it is in the context of sexual role play or something of that sort. Is that understood?"

We nodded.

"Very good. Til next week at this time. And remember - no blame, no shame, and no apologies."

She got up and came around to see us out. As discretely as I could, I untucked my shirt to conceal my erection and then stood. I could feel Lisa's eyes on me - I wasn't fooling anyone - but Brunder acted oblivious to it as she shook our hands and saw us to the door.

As we walked down the hall, we passed Julienne heading to Brunder's office. Julienne gave us a chirpy, French-accented, 'bye-bye,' and then I saw as she clocked the rumpled, untucked shirt-tail covering my crotch. Her eyes dropped to the floor in front of her and she failed to conceal a big smile as she passed us. I didn't care. I was entirely consumed with a frantic need to fuck my wife as soon as possible - there was no room in my psyche for anything else at that moment. I'd deal with everything else later. I just desperately needed to fuck Lisa. Hard. I had never before needed to fuck someone more.

12