Cucked... But No Regret Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joetgm
joetgm
42 Followers

Ross had heard enough. He dragged Lexi back into the window so she was on all fours facing it. He positioned himself behind her and began to rub his end over Lexi's clit and pussy. Lexi put both hands onto the glass and pushed back against Ross' cock. He slipped in with ease.

"Please fuck me, sir. Fill me and use me and cum deep inside me" Lexi pleaded. She really meant every word.

Ross showed incredible control as he began to screw Lexi. He grasped both of her breasts in each hand and pulled her torso up to meet his. Lexi turned her head to look into Ross' eyes and she felt an orgasm build again. Ross kissed at Lexi's neck which heightened the sensation and Lexi finally felt her pussy release as waves of pleasure shot through her body.

Her orgasm came and then built again as Ross increased the tempo. Lexi could hear how wet her pussy had become as she could hear Ross' balls slapping into her. The sound excited her further and she hit climax again as Ross let his lips finally met hers. They kissed with more than lust, this was utter passion built on a desire to provide the ultimate pleasure.

"I'm going to cum," Ross told Lexi.

Lexi knew she shouldn't let him fill her pussy again it was so risk but she was so turned on.

"Please don't stop, don't pull out" Lexi pleaded as she neared a third intense orgasm, her mind clearly made up.

Ross began to cum hard inside of his dirty little slut as she shuddered to orgasm in his arms. He knew that he was clearly holding up her weight and the white knuckles that attempted to grasp at the flat window showed that her orgasm was still in full flow. Her pussy pulsed on his shaft milking every last drop of hot creamy sperm.

"You are my dirty, filthy slut but now you need to fuck off back to your husband" Ross whispered into her ear.

Lexi got dressed back into her clothes but couldn't find her panties.

"Looking for these?" Ross asked.

He stood by the front door dangling Lexi's lacy black panties over his finger. Lexi blushed and motioned towards him in an attempt to get them back.

"I'm keeping these. Enjoy explaining to Carl where they ended up."

With that Ross opened the front door and Lexi just did as she was told. Before she left, Ross grasped her by the ass cheek and she instinctively turned to face her new lover, kissing him passionately before heading into the night to find a taxi home.

Lexi sat in the taxi and felt Ross' cum running down her inner thigh and wondered what thrills she had opened to door to.

To be continued...

joetgm
joetgm
42 Followers
12