Cucked by Lena

Story Info
Logan is a cuckold who watches his girlfriend fuck black men.
3.1k words
3.85
58.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

This story contains lots of interracial cuckolding and humiliation. You have been warned...

"Oh yes fuck my holes!"

The porn audio blasted from Logan's computer as he furiously rubbed his cock in his right hand. He was watching a porno where a white wife gets gangbanged by four black men, while her white cuckold husband watches.

"You like watching cucky?" The white woman said, jeering at her husband, "you like watching these big dicked black men ruin my white pussy?"

"Yes," Logan muttered to his screen, moaning as precum dripped from his cock, "I love watching your tight holes get resized."

Jerking off to cuckold porn was a daily activity for Logan, it was the only way he got a release. His girlfriend never does anything sexual with him because she does not find him very attractive. She never tells him that though, she always makes up excuses for not putting out. Her slim, 5-foot 2 frame, with C cup tits and a plump ripe ass made it very hard for Logan to control his sexual urges. Her long straight blonde hair and juicy lips made for dick sucking did not help either.

Logan heard the door to the apartment open and quickly closed his computer and put his dick back in his pants. He walked out of his room to greet Lena.

"Hey babe, how was your day?"

"Hey Logan, it was alright, I had coffee with some friends and then we went shopping."

She was very dismissive of Logan, it seemed like most of the time she was not interested in talking much with him.

"Oh, that's cool, what did you buy?"

"Some tight jeans and a crop top, I going to the club tonight, so I have to look good."

Logan was taken aback, he didn't know about her plans to go clubbing until now and wondered why she bought such slutty clothes.

"I have work tonight, you know that" Logan proclaimed, "if I had known I would have told my boss to take me off the schedule. But it is too late to do that now."

"Sorry dude, guess you'll just have to miss this one out."

She turned, not even giving Logan any remorse or empathy, walked into her room, and shut the door. Logan was left standing there puzzled and upset. Who did Lena need to look good for if he wasn't going to be with her? The idea of Lena showing off her ass in tight jeans to random men made Logan upset and turned on at the same time. He knew that Lena was way out of his league. She was extremely hot and got attention from other guys who were stronger and bigger than Logan all the time.

"Why is she still dating me when there is so much alpha cock to go around?"

Logan said to himself. He always knew deep down Lena lusted for other men, but never really wanted to admit it to himself, until now. Perverted thoughts of Lena on her knees sucking another man's dick filled Logan's mind. His small dick became fully erect in his pants.

"Please suck his cock Lena, make me watch" Logan thought to himself.

As his fantasy became more intense, Lena's bedroom door opened. She walked out in tight white jeans that showed off her plump ass so well, along with a small blue crop top and red lip stick. Logan was speechless when he saw her.

"What are you looking at?"

Lena asked and laughed condescendingly. Logan quickly looked at his feet and blushed.

"S-s-sorry" Logan whimpered.

Lena laughed under her breath. She thought Logan was pathetic for just letting her slut herself out. He did not even offer up any opposition to her dressing sexy and going to a club full of horny drunk men.

"What are your plans tonight?"

Lena asked Logan as if she did not know. She just wanted to rub salt in Logans already feminized ego.

"Oh... just work is all."

Lena walked to the door and looked Logan directly in the eyes.

"Well have fun with your work I guess, I'll be having some fun myself."

She smiled and winked in a way that made Logan feel total humiliation. Then she walked out the door, leaving Logan with a crushed ego and raging boner. Lena was going to get fucked tonight. Logan could only imagine how many men would use her hot body as a cum dumpster. He wanted to jerk off to the though of it, but he had to be at work in 20 minutes and the drive was 15. Luckily, his dick was so small his boner barely showed through his pants.

He changed into his uniform and drove to his wage job at the local supermarket. Logan hated this job but had to make money to pay for rent somehow. Lena almost never paid her fair share for rent, and made Logan carry the burden. He didn't mine. He was loyal to her after all, even if she was not loyal to him. He was working night shift, and knew that not a lot of customers would come in.

"Maybe I should text Lena and see how's she's doing?" He said to himself. He pulled out his phone, and texted her.

"Hey babe, how's the clubbing?"

Normally she didn't respond to Logan's texts, or even care to read them, but he was hoping this time would be different. He waited a good two hours before he got a response, and by that time it was past midnight.

He heard his phone ring and checked. It was a text from Lena.

"It's so fun! There are so many hot guys here. I'm especially getting along well with these two black guys I just met. I wish you were here to meet them!"

As soon as Logan read that text his dick instantly began to get hard. Lena always seemed to like black men a little more. Little did Logan know that nothing made her hornier than getting fucked by big black cocks. The best part is, she wanted Logan to know. She always knew that Logan was a beta cuckold, and that his place was to watch and not participate.

Logan texted back.

"Just as friends right? I'm sure they are really nice!"

She texted back almost immediately.

"'As friends' lmao. They both keep trying to rub against my ass. They definitely don't see me as a friend."

Logan, who was both distraught and horny, texted her back.

"Well tell them to fuck off then, I'm your boyfriend."

"So what? When they touch my ass it actually turns me on. Unlike you. And fuck you for being so disrespectful to me. Don't fucking tell me what to do loser."

Logan's boner grew to full size, Lena was humiliating him and he loved it.

"I'm sorry Lena, I should have been more understanding."

"Black men turn me on, and your little puny white cock does nothing for me. Understand that beta!"

Logan was shocked. He then realized in that moment that Lena was offering him the ultimate pleasure. He was going to cuck for her and enjoy every second of it.

"Yes, I understand. They have permission to do whatever they want with you."

"Like I need your permission, I was going to suck their cocks whether you wanted me to or not. And also, I'll have a surprise for you later."

And with that text her phone was silent for the rest of the night. Logan jerked off in the bathroom multiple times during his shift to the thought of what must have been occurring.

Lena sucked both their cocks that night, letting them cum in her mouth and on her face. When she got home, Logan was already asleep in his room. They didn't sleep together because Lena didn't want to sleep with Logan in the same bed. She walked in his room and shook him awake.

"Hey, wake up cucky."

"Whaa..." Logan arose from his slumber to see Lena standing in front of him. Her mascara was dripping, and there was cum residue on her lips and face.

"Here's your surprise"

Lena leaned in and kissed Logan. This was the first time in months she had kissed him. Logan didn't hesitate to kiss her back deeply. He tasted the cum from the dicks Lena must have sucked earlier.

"Lick up every drop of black cum off my face!"

Logan procced to do so.

"I know you like tasting black men's cum on my mouth."

"I do Lena, I love kissing your used mouth."

"Good, because the only time I'll ever kiss you from now on, is after I suck another mans cock. Now go to sleep beta bitch."

"Yes Lena" Logon obediently replied. He slept happily that night, his dreams the same as his fantasies.

Logan awoke from his sleep the next morning with a notification on his phone. He checked his phone and saw a message from Lena.

"Your taking me shopping today for some new clothes. I'm not asking. Bring your credit card."

Logan immediately got up and got dressed. Logan knew in order to satisfy Lena, he had to fulfill all of her needs and not ask questions.

He greeted Lena in her room.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for you loser, get your ass in the car now!"

Lena was mad, so Logan complied.

"Sorry Lena, I will be faster next time."

"You better."

Logan got in the car with her and she drove them to the mall.

"I'm looking for some sexy outfits to impress my new friends. You know, the black men I sucked off yesterday. I haven't given them my pussy, yet you know."

"Yet?" Logan asked, "your implying that your going to let them fuck your pussy at some point?"

"What do you think cuck? Are you stupid?"

"Yes, and yes, I know they are going to fuck your pussy. I know because they are alpha males, and I am a beta male cuckold."

Lena smiled and laughed.

"See, now your starting to get it! You know your role. You get to watch, and they get to cum inside my fertile white pussy."

Lena pulled her car that Logan bought for her into the parking lot. They got out and walked into the mall. It was crowded, and there was lots of activity going on. Lena was wearing black leggings, showing off her bubble butt, which was sure to attract attention from male customers. Lena knew that her ass would attract attention, and that it would make Logan jealous. He gave her so much attention and she gave none back to him. Instead, she gave her attention to every hot guy she could find.

When they got to the clothing store, Lena immediately went to the shorts section.

"Oh, I think Jacob and Adam would love these."

She pointed to a pair of bright pink booty shorts.

"I'm going to try them on!"

Lena went to the changing room and, after a minute, came out wearing the shorts. They were so small half of her ass cheeks hung out the bottom. It was the sluttiest thing I had ever seen her wear.

"Wow they really make my ass look good, I'm sure the boys won't be able to resist."

Lena said this happily to herself, but loud enough so Logan could hear.

"Uh Excuse me?"

Lena called out to an employee who had been stocking shelves.

"I need some help over here!"

The employee, who was a tall, strong, black man, ran over to help once he saw Lena's irresistible booty.

"Hey, my name is Rodger, how can I help a pretty lady like yourself."

"Hey Rodger, I'm Lena. I was wondering, do you think these shorts look good on me, my boyfriend said that I look fat in them."

"I never..."

Before Logan could get the word out, Rodger proclaimed.

"I think you look great in those shorts Lena. Your boyfriend is not very grateful for what he has. I'm sure other guys could treat you a whole lot better."

"He doesn't 'have' anything besides a small cock"

Lena said as she laughed. Rodger laughed too. Logan just stood there embarrassed.

"Hey Lena, you think you could turn around so I could get a better look at those shorts?"

"Sure Rodger," Lena said as she turned around and stepped closer. She arched her back so Rodger, along with every other male in the store could get a good look at her sexy white ass.

"Damn girl, its not the shorts that look good, it's just your ass. You're giving me a boner!"

Rodgers massive black cock began to become erect. They could both see his cock growing in his pants.

"Oh my God Rodger! Its so BIG. SO much bigger than my boyfriends. Quick, lets go in the changing room before anyone sees your boner."

Before Logan could interject, Lena grabbed Rodgers hand and guided him into the changing room. Logan watched helplessly. As she closed the door, she smiled at Logan and winked.

"She's my girlfriend now!"

Rodger said to Logan, laughing. Logan was so humiliated and turned on, and he wanted to hear what was happening. He decided to get into the changing room directly next to the one they were in. Logan sneaked in and put his ear up against the wall. He could hear pants unzipping, and Lena laughing playfully.

"How big? Nine inches! That's more than twice the size of my boyfriend. He could never make me horny like your do Rodger."

"You want to suck my cock baby, while your boyfriend is just a few feet away from us?"

"Yes Rodger, I want your big black cock in my mouth, I want to suck all your sperm out and make my boyfriend listen."

Lena raised her voice.

"You hear that cucky? I know your listening."

Logan didn't say anything back, he just stroked his dick through his pants.

"Oh yes."

Rodger moaned as Lena wrapped her pink lips around the tip of his cock. Her tongue fluttered on his dick as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She began to suck, looking into Rodgers eyes. Logan could hear the sucking sounds as Lena began to pick up the pace. Logan knew she was sucking the life out of him when he heard Rodger moan.

"Oh yea baby, suck that black cock. Aye Logan, you like listening?"

Logan said nothing.

"Aye white boy, I'm talking to you bitch, you like when I fuck you girlfriends' mouth?"

"Yes sir" Logan muttered pathetically.

"I love when you violate my girlfriends mouth."

Lena stopped sucking to get a word in.

"Hey cucky, you want a closer look?"

Logan, who was on the brink of orgasm was able to barely get out the word.

"Yes."

"Well come on in loser, you'll get a front row seat."

Logan stumbled out of the dressing room he was in and watched as the door opened. Quickly, Rodger grabbed Logan's arms and pulled him into the stall before anyone could see. The sight that Logan saw almost made him cum right away. His beautiful Lena, on her knees in front of a massive black cock. Her lips were wet and moist with his precum.

"Get on your knees and watch me suck him cucky. I know you want a close look."

Logan obeyed and got on his knees, eye level with Lena and cock level with Rodger. She looked Logan in the eyes, smiled, and then looked up at Rodgers cock. She took his cock in her mouth again and began to suck the life out of him. Logan just watched, mesmerized and on the verge of cumming. Rodger grabbed Lena's head and pulled. His cock went deeper and deeper into her throat until it couldn't go in any further. She gagged and choked as he held her head for a second, then let her go. Spit came out of her mouth, and her makeup was starting to run down her face. Her straight blonde hair was now messy.

"Kiss your boyfriend Lena, make him taste my cock on your lips."

She laughed.

"That's a good idea, a cuckold beta bitch like you would like that, right?"

"Yes Lena, let me taste him on you."

She leaned in and kissed Logan deeply, sticking her tongue in his mouth. Logan immediately tasted Rodgers precum on Lena's lips. He loved the taste. She kissed him some more until Rodger grabbed her head. He forced her mouth back on his cock and fucked her throat again.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Cum in her mouth."

Logan said enthusiastically.

"Oh, I will white boy."

Rodger said as he let a thick stream of cum cover Lena's lips. He didn't stop there however, as his second stream of cum covered Lena's face, and the third stream shot directly into her open mouth. She kept all the cum in her mouth, making sure not to swallow a drop. Instead, she looked at Logan and swished his cum around in her mouth while he watched.

"Damn Logan, your girlfriend was so good at sucking my dick, lucky for you, you can have her back now!" Rodger said.

"We're not done yet!" Lena exclaimed, "cucky over her still has to clean up the mess."

Lena looked right at Logan, her face covered with another man's cum. Logan didn't even need to be told what to do, as Lena spit all of Rodgers cum directly into his open mouth. She then kissed him passionately and deep, making sure that Logan could taste every bit of Rodgers cock that had come in contact with her mouth.

"Does it taste good?"

Lena asked mockingly.

"Yes, it tastes so good."

"Well I think I'll leave you two alone, have fun with you used girlfriend you cuckold loser."

Rodger slapped Lena's ass as he walked out.

"Next time you come in this store, I'll take your girls pussy from you. Spread her ass and cum deep inside her fertile white holes. I'll stretch her asshole like you couldn't imagine. I know you'll love to clean that mess up!"

"He would love that, wouldn't you bitch boy?"

Lena said to Logan.

"Yes I would."

Rodger walked out and closed the door, leaving Logan and Lena alone together.

"Well that was fun wasn't it? Its still amazing to me how pathetic you are. You slurped up his cum up like you were a faggot or something."

"Thank you for letting me watch Lena."

"Yea whatever loser, lets go so you can buy this for me."

They walked out of the changing room and Logan bought her the booty shorts.

PART 2 CUMMING SOON