Cucked by the Chairman

Story Info
CEO sub is humiliated and cuckolded by two alpha males.
4.6k words
4.2
23.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
311 Followers

Part one : Summoned by his Superior

David walked, somewhat tremulously, to the Chairman's office. Each step added to the feeling of dread, like a penitent schoolboy being summoned to the Headmaster for a dose of the cane. He'd been here before, many times, but usually it was to discuss successful projects and to receive praise for another profitable year. David had nothing but respect for the strong, powerful man at the helm of the company. In fact, he was a little in awe of the older man who was a superior leader with impeccable manners and a commanding attitude. A role model that he aspired to. In many ways he felt like a little boy around him; as if one day, he wished to grow up to be just like him.

But now, he knew that their encounter would be different. Instead of the two of them conversing man to man, he was being called to the Chairman's office for a dressing down for his shockingly unprofessional conduct in this morning's board meeting. The raging erection that he'd been sporting throughout his presentation was bad enough, but the shameful wet spot was truly the icing on the cake. He almost moaned out loud in mortification. Why did he have to wear his pale grey wool suit today? If only he'd gone for his customary black or dark blue it wouldn't have been so noticeable. But, of course, the grey wool was Saville Row and this meeting so important that he'd chosen the best his wardrobe had to offer. Little did he know that he'd receive instructions from his Mistress right before the meeting to remove his underwear and slather his balls in the IcyHot he found conveniently placed in his jacket pocket.

While his tumultuous hard-on had shrivelled instantly with his PA's announcement that the Chairman wished to speak to him, no amount of dabbing at the wet patch had diminished how obvious it was. If anything, he'd just made it worse, and the faint menthol fragrance of the still-tingling cream was an unmistakable reminder of his recent torment.

And so it was, with dry mouth and racing heart, that David knocked on the door and waited for his superior's deeply intoned, 'Come,' before entering to stand before the Chairman's imposing mahogany desk.

'You wanted to see me, Sir?' Knowing that this meeting was disciplinary in nature, it didn't feel right to call him Peter.

At over 6ft, the Chairman towered over David by several inches, and this just added to his natural aura of dominance. Even seated as he was now, David felt lesser in comparison in a way that had nothing to do with their proximate heights.

'Sit down.'

David sank into the low chair in front of the desk, his legs feeling weak.

'I asked you here to discuss a rather serious matter. I believe that you may have some understanding of what that may be?' He raised his eyebrow expectantly, his piercing gaze pinning David to his seat like a bug to a board.

David flushed, looking down to break the critical regard and immediately sighting the tell-tale soiled spot on his trousers. Not one to shirk his responsibility, David felt the best course of action was to be upfront and take it on the chin.

'Ahh, yes, Sir. I feel that I may have inadvertently conducted myself in a less than professional manner and I would like to offer my profound apologies for that.'

The Chairman's steely gaze softened with respect just for a moment before reverting back to his implacable stare. 'That is very true, however, I'm disappointed to say that this matter goes beyond your conduct today. Indeed, I have reason to believe that this manner of shameless behaviour has been an issue for some time.'

David paled. Dear God, what did he know? How could he know?

'I have recently received a communication from a rather compelling lady called Kate, whom I believe is of your acquaintance?' he continued, again raising his thick, silver eyebrow in expectation.

'Yes, Sir. I know Miss Kate.' Her honorific rolled off his tongue, unbidden. He flushed again. There was nothing implicitly revealing about his statement, but the Chairman's slight smirk indicated he knew exactly what kind of relationship they had. Oh God, he knew!

'Ah yes, I see you do know the lady then?' he remarked somewhat condescendingly. 'Well then, it should come as no shock that she has informed me all about your, shall we say, predilections. She has, in turn, been in contact with your previous PAs, who have shared information pertaining to your various activities on company time, often directly before meeting clients. You must be aware that this is completely unacceptable behaviour for a CEO of this company?' he continued disapprovingly.

What could they have told him? 'Activities, Sir?' he hedged.

'Activities, David,' his voice heavy with meaning. 'Need I remind you of the Hilton Hotel?' He paused for effect, allowing David to flash back to that memorable session with his then PA, Lyn, with her skin-tight latex bodysuit and double-ended dildo. He felt his cock throb at the memory and fought hard to regain control. 'But this was not an isolated incident, was it? The indomitable Kate also tells me she has spoken to yet another personal assistant who described the flagrantly unprofessional client meeting where you were wearing your wife's silky... underthings?' he replied delicately.

David was in hell. He could barely stifle the moan of humiliation as his depravity was aired in front of this impressive man. He wished the ground could open up and swallow him.

'Now, to the matter of this morning. I am aware, as indeed was the entirety of the board,' he glared, 'that you were sporting a tumescence that did nothing to impress the members as to your commitment to your role or the company. In light of the information I have received, I feel it is my duty to nip this is the bud, as it were.'

Standing from his seat behind the desk, the Chairman used his height to add to his intimidating presence. A presence that was even more impressive when he walked around to the front of the desk, towering directly before David.

'It strikes me that it is conceivable that you are currently wearing inappropriate underwear, which has caused this lapse in control. Is that the case, David? Are you, perhaps, wearing scanty feminine undergarments to a board meeting?'

David was horrified. 'No, Sir! Of course not!'

'Well, sadly, your conduct so far does not lead me to take your word for it as a gentleman, and so I fear that I have no choice but to check.'

David swallowed hard. While he was thankful he wasn't wearing his wife's knickers, he did still have his own briefs folded up in his jacket pocket and was in no fit state for an intimate inspection.

'Check, Sir? There's really no need, I assure you.'

'Indeed, I must insist, David. And really, this coyness is beneath you. As a public-school alumnus, I know that you are no stranger to such inspections. Now be a man and drop your trousers.'

His voice gave no room for further argument and David's hands went to the placket of his finely tailored suit trousers, not meeting the other man's eyes as gravity took them to his ankles. As he stared fixedly at the wall over the Chairman's shoulder, he was very aware of the cool breeze from the air conditioning stirring the wiry hairs around his swollen balls, which still retained a crimson flush from their earlier roasting.

'Good God, man! You are at work! A representative of our illustrious company. This is no place to throw decorum to the four winds and go commando. Now, sort yourself out immediately!'

Hurriedly pulling his briefs from his pocket, he moved to pull up his trousers and exit the room, but was stopped by a clipped, 'Now, David!'. Blushing furiously, he bent to pull them all the way off, feeling ridiculous standing there in his shiny dress shoes, socks and then a wide expanse of pale, naked flesh between them and his crisp, white shirt, tie and tailored jacket. Fumbling in his haste, David dragged on his underwear, uncommonly relieved by the snug feel of the soft cotton as it hid his cringing genitals. Finally clothed again, David felt marginally more in control as he faced his superior once again.

'This behaviour cannot go unpunished, as I'm sure you must be aware. Now, I could bring in a representative from HR to go down the prescribed disciplinary route. This would be recorded in your personnel file and we would review it regularly to ensure there are no further lapses. Is that what you would prefer, David?' Peter paused to let that horrifying thought take hold. 'Or would you like me to deal with this privately as a consideration for your years of good service to the company?'

Having his depravity recorded for all to see was the very last thing he wanted. Surely any other option would be better.

'I would very much appreciate it if you could deal with this privately, Sir,' he replied with heartfelt emotion.

'Very well, then.' Unless David was very much mistaken there seemed to be a brief flash of triumph in the older man's face. 'Kate had a rather intriguing suggestion that she felt you would find most instructive. A way that you could learn to achieve the level of control I expect from you when you are conducting yourself as an ambassador of this company. Let's called it a performance management opportunity. I will see you tonight back here in my office at 8pm. Do not be late.'

And with that he was dismissed. Once again, David swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry from this ominous proclamation.

What had he let himself in for?

---

Part two: Performance management

If David thought he'd walked tremulously on his previous journey to the Chairman's office, it was nothing compared to his second visit of the day. Although there were often keen office juniors working late into the night, this evening the floor was deserted so David was afforded the small mercy of being able to proceed without an audience. Girding his loins as he reached the site of his recent humiliation, he knocked once again.

'Come.'

As he opened the door, David was greeted by not one, but three imposing figures. Two he immediately recognised -- beside the suit-clad Chairman stood his beloved Goddess, Miss Kate. Statuesque in 4-inch patent pumps and a clingy, low-cut teal wrap dress, she matched the older man in height. The third figure he had not met, but the man's hand on her slender shoulder was a clear mark of possession. This was the alpha husband that Miss Kate had referred to. At 6ft, broad shouldered and muscular with a groomed beard, the younger man dressed in hip-hugging jeans and a tight t-shirt gave off an aura of virility and power. More so than ever, when confronted with these impressive, powerful people, David felt like a naughty little boy in the presence of his betters. But, oh, how excited he was to be here, at the centre of their unwavering attention.

Sashaying towards him, her body gliding fluidly, sensuously, Miss Kate immediately took the lead. Cupping his jaw in her manicured hand, she tipped his face up to meet her eyes. 'Do you know why you are here, boy?' she asked. Her voice firm, but with a hint of amusement, possibly at the wide-eyed look of awe and trepidation on his face.

'Yes, Mistr... Miss Kate,' he stuttered.

'Then tell us, boy,' she commanded.

'I am here to atone for my lack of control in the boardroom,' he responded quietly.

'And?' she promoted.

'And to learn how to comport myself in a manner fitting my position, Miss.' He looked around, desperately searching for approval from those around him.

'Eyes on me, pet. Peter and Ian are here for my pleasure, and in this room to that end they may command me as they will. But you, boy, are all mine.'

David relaxed a fraction, knowing that his Mistress was in control. He'd learn a valuable lesson today, but he knew that Miss Kate would be there to guide him through it. That moment of comfort was immediately pulled from him as she commanded, 'Strip.'

Taking off his clothes in front of an audience of impressively dressed alphas was extremely nerve-racking, and yet, as each piece was removed, he found himself sinking further and further into his submissive headspace. It felt right that he was shedding his CEO persona in the face of such potent company.

Once naked, it seemed natural to sink to his knees, earning a murmured, 'Good boy,' in approval from his Mistress.

As she stood before him, towering over his kneeling form, Miss Kate could see that her sweet toy had gone beyond embarrassment, fear and humiliation and had accepted his place at her feet, gazing up in awe and supplication. He no longer seemed to be aware of his nudity, and instead his entire focus was on her as first her husband, then the Peter, turned her face to theirs for a deep, passionate kiss.

David visibly shivered at her moan of pleasure, his cock growing and stiffening until it stood out proudly, swaying with each rapid beat of his heart.

As her hands went to the belt of her dress, the waiting men helped it slide from her shoulders until it puddled in a heap behind her, revealing the luxuriant orbs of her breasts encased in translucent ivory lace that hinted at the cappuccino of her areolae and the flushed pink pebbles of her nipples. As his gaze swept down the pale silk of her skin, his eyes hungrily devoured the dip of her narrow waist, the sweeping curves of her hips and the tiny scrap of matching lace that hid the treasures beneath.

This was no scary dominatrix in full leather and latex; indeed, her lingerie was delicate, innocent, and yet his Mistress was all woman. A Goddess in her natural form with no need of props and paraphernalia to proclaim her divinity. And yet these men, the cream of alpha masculinity, were given unfettered access to her body, which currently included her breasts, as Peter was cupping the now-naked handfuls of creamy flesh in his large, strong, lightly hairy hands.

Standing proudly in her heels and thong, Kate's eyes were on her sub, and she beckoned him with a smile. Eagerly, David shuffled forward on his knees, his cock leading the way, bobbing with every movement.

'I haven't forgotten about you, pet. You are here to learn how to behave, so right now you can start by removing my panties,' David reached forward excitedly, only to freeze with the sharp command, 'with your mouth.' Pushing his arms behind his back, clasping his elbows to ensue he wouldn't be tempted to cheat, David approached again, more cautiously this time, and started to manipulate the delicate fabric with his lips, teeth, and tongue.

'Have a care, boy, not to tear my skimpy underthings,' she admonished when he began the torturously slow journey south. At one point, his face was so close to the steamy warmth of her womanhood that he almost lost control and buried his head between her thighs, but he managed to hold himself back and rewarded his self-control by taking carefully measured breaths of her intoxicating scent during the descent. When, finally, the dampened panties were resting between his Mistress's ankles, she delicately stepped out of them then offered the scented scrap to him with the shiny point of one toe.

David fixated on the offering, like a dog waiting for the command that would allow him to devour a much-anticipated treat.

'Well, boy? What are you waiting for? Slip them on. We all know how much you enjoy wearing a skimpy pair of panties, don't we, Peter?' she giggled.

'We do indeed, Kate. It certainly won't be the first time, eh, David?' he replied, sharing a masculine chuckle with Ian, who smirked down at him.

Blushing, David accepted the panties, sneaking a quick inhale as he brought them past his nose and mouth to step into the snug garment. The tiny triangle of lace was woefully inadequate to cover his raging arousal. Indeed, the honeyed gusset barely clung to his swollen sack and his aching shaft pulsed hotly as it emerged from the top, the virginal fabric contrasting with the angry red manflesh while the thong rubbed tantalisingly between his cheeks, tenderising the sensitive crease, and making his darkest hole twitch with excitement. So warm and damp, they were fresh from the altar of his Goddess and David was close to cumming from the overload of stimulation to his senses.

Now naked apart from her stiletto pumps, Kate moved to the low chair David had sat in earlier that morning. However, unlike him, she made herself right at home, lying back, tilting her face up to receive kisses from her husband, who stood behind her, his hands coming round to massage her unfettered breasts, pinching and toying with her nipples.

Then Peter was there too, kneeling in front of her, stroking her long, toned legs and silky thighs before lifting one, then the other over the arms of the chair. From his angle in front of the desk, David could see how the action parted the dewy petals of her hothouse flower revealing the tender inner flesh which the Chairman then proceeded to feast on with abandon. Kate gasped in pleasure, humming her approval of the man's technique and stamina as her hips undulated to meet his tongue, grasping handfuls of his silvered hair to ride him more firmly.

As her movements became more passionate, Ian's fingers became crueller, plucking harder at her tender buds, rolling and crushing the tips between his roughened fingers, and Kate was loving every moment. Seeing how swollen and red they had become, David longed to soothe the tortured berries with his lips and tongue but that was not what his Mistress wanted. She wanted to be taken roughly by men who were worthy challengers and that was what Ian and Peter were going to do. All David could do was watch and hope that she would find a way to put him to service.

But then the three were changing positions. Ian had scooped Kate up from the chair, taking her place and, with his strong hands grasping her curvaceous hips, impaled her on his thickly veined manhood with its flushed, shining head. Facing outwards, David could see her pupils blown with pleasure, her well-used breasts jiggling with each thrust as she was bounced on his cock, while her glistening folds and swollen clit begged for attention. Attention he longed to be allowed to give, but of course his job was to watch, to learn his place, while other men, worthy males, gave his Mistress what she deserved.

And so it was Peter who took his rightful place between her thighs and tended to her needy jewel, sucking hard in time to her husband's vigorous shafting. As her moans increased, David felt like moaning himself. His cock was harder and more painful than when he had been stroking with IcyHot and his balls were even more red and swollen than ever beneath the lace. With a wild cry of pleasure, Kate climaxed, gushing her honey over Peter's upturned face as he set about lapping up each precious drop. My job. My honey. Mine, David seethed silently.

Kate seemed boneless from her orgasm and both men stroked and petted her gently as she came back to herself, opening her eyes and smiling adoringly up at her husband. This was all the encouragement Ian needed and he lifted her up and carried her over to Peter's desk, sweeping the papers to one side to lay his wife over the gleaming wood.

With her upper body supported on the desktop, David finally got a look at her luscious backside. Dear lord, that was a generous handful! The alabaster globes were lifted and separated by her position and David's eyes were drawn down the shadowy cleft to the pouting pussy beneath. It had been well fucked but was eager for more and this time it was Peter whose hands spanned that creamy heart-shaped handful to help himself to her slippery channel. Oh, his Mistress liked that, thought David as she threw her head back and cried out at the feel of Peter's impressive girth stretching her tender tissues.

The desk was such a convenient height that Ian could stand with one hand on her shoulder and the other wrapping the long, silky swathe of her hair around his fist to tilt her head back so that her plump lips were level with his glistening shaft. Kate knew what she wanted, and without bidding, her lips parted, and she greedily sucked him in, tasting herself on his flesh as she slurped throatily on his thick meat.

Sexykit
Sexykit
311 Followers
12