Cucked by the Girl Next Door

Story Info
The nice college girl I dated had sex with my neighbor.
5.7k words
4.4
10.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Steve and I'm a sophomore in college. I'm not like what you would call a typical college study. I spend most of my time in the libraries and classrooms instead of in Frat Houses or at parties.

I was always pushed to excel at my studies. This meant that growing up, my parents would push me to stay home and study versus going out with girls on dates. Girls in my mom's mind had "no future if they were always chasing boys." This led to me being a little awkward around girls. I have an average body type; some call a swimmer's body because I'm skinny and lanky. I stand about 5'10" with dirty blonde hair that is cut short and professional.

It's not that I didn't want a girlfriend, in fact I've always wanted a girlfriend. I'm just not that confident and seem to stutter and mumble my words in front of a pretty girl. Even in high school, the girls would think this was cute, flirt a little bit, and then eventually gravitate toward more of the Alpha men that seemed to always be around on the football and basketball teams.

Another thing that really kept me in my shell was my dick. I wouldn't consider it small; it was almost 6" when hard. But the embarrassing part was that I was a "grower, not a show her." When I was soft, it retracted into me, and I had a small 1" to 1 1/2" smooth head that would sit on top of my balls nicely. I kept everything trimmed short because if I didn't and my groin hair got bushy, you could lose my dick in that mess.

I know that it wasn't the worse thing in the world, but when you spend years in the gym locker rooms seeing guys walk around naked with a soft 6" or more cock swinging between their legs, you get self-conscious.

So that meant I kept to myself. I certainly had a high sex drive and jerked off at least once a day in my dorm room when my roommate was gone. But for some reason I just froze up in front of girls.

That is until I met Hanna. She was a beautiful blonde with hair that flowed down to her mid back. I first saw her at the campus coffee shop and tried to steal quick glances of her while she was in line. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and had on a sweater that came down to below her butt. She wasn't trying to show anybody her body, but if you watched the way that the sweater hugged her C cup breasts and the way her butt filled out the back of the sweater, you just knew that there was the body of a goddess under there.

I was sitting at a table sipping my coffee and typing on my laptop while she was in line. I would glance up and take in her beauty and then glance away before she could see me. However, she finally busted me and when our eyes met, she just smiled. It was a smile that made everything in the world seem okay.

I was stunned as they called her name and she took her drink, then turned and walked toward me.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked.

"Not at all!" I said a little too eagerly and she giggled as she sat down.

She took the lead, introducing herself, and that's when we started talking. She was a sophomore as well and lived in the dorm next to mine. The conversation flowed and we talked about her major and mine. We talked about where we were from and our dreams for the future. With her piercing eyes and her beauty, Hanna just had a way of making you focus on only her and the time just slipped away.

After about an hour she finally came right out and said, "So........... will I need to ask you out or do you think you'll ever get around to asking me out?"

This shocked me that she was so forward. I wasn't used to a girl taking an interest in me, much less asking me for a date.

I finally blurted out, "I would love to ask you out. Are you free this Thursday night? I know a great little restaurant just off campus."

Hanna smiled at me. "I would love to go out Thursday! Pick me up at 8."

It was a date, and I was so excited. I went back to my room, and I was trying to focus on my studies, but Hanna just kept coming to my mind. I couldn't wait for our date in three days.

I was pulled out of my concentration by the sound of music next door. Our dorm walls were thin so you could hear things on either side. It was only a few minutes after the music started that I heard a girl faintly moan through the music. The moaning eventually got louder as I heard the familiar banging of the headboard against the wall. My next-door neighbor Trevor had another conquest in his room.

He was known to be a ladies' man and could obviously please them by their constant moaning and yelling we would hear at all hours of the night.

This particular conquest kept moaning and screaming his name as the bed kept knocking the wall quicker and quicker. My roommate came into the room and heard the commotion.

"Wow, he's at it again." he said.

"Yes, he is. I'm trying to study but that is a little distracting."

"Well, knowing Trevor, it might be a while before you get some peace and quiet. I'm heading to the library." and with that my roommate was gone.

I just sat there trying to study but the constant rhythmic banging and the moaning of the girl had me aroused. I finally succumb to my desires and pulled out my already hard dick. I stood by the wall and listened intently as the banging continued and her wails of pleasure increased. Then, almost 45 minutes after it started, the bed hit a quick succession combined with her pleasure.

Bang! "Oh yes!" Bang! "Oh yes!" Bang! "Oh yes!"

I couldn't take it anymore and my hand was flying on my dick. I suddenly exploded all over my hand and the floor while the girl announced "I'm CUMMING!"

Just like that, the bed stopped. An obvious sign that Trevor was emptying his load into the latest girl that had been in his room.

I quickly cleaned myself and the floor up, then went back to my books. However, that was short lived, about 20 minutes later, the familiar headboard banging started again. "Who was this guy?" I said to no one in particular, he never seemed to tire out.

After another 10 minutes of hearing her wails and groans again, I finally had to leave. I went across to the cafeteria and grabbed a late dinner. As I was heading back into my dorm I bumped into Hanna. She was still wearing her leggings and sweater, but her hair was slightly messed up and she didn't have on any makeup.

"Oh, hey Hanna, how are you?"

She looked a little shocked to see me but then that stunned expression was gone from her face and a smile took its place. "Hey Steve, what are you doing here?"

"I live here, down this hall on the second floor."

She looked back at the building and then back at me, the smile seemed a little more forced this time. "Oh really? Here on the second floor?"

"Yeah, I'm in 235."

Her face blushed as she heard the number and just as quickly she composed herself, saying, "Listen, I've got to run, but I can't wait for Thursday." and with that she bounced off.

I went back to my room and as I was opening the door, Trevor was stepping out of his. He caught my eye and waved, "Hey buddy, you just getting back?"

"Yeah, I went to grab some food to give you and your girlfriend some privacy."

He thought a second and replied, "Oh, sorry about that, she was a wild one, let me tell you. That girl couldn't get enough of my cock." He smiled as he rubbed his jeans.

This conversation was getting real awkward quickly so I said, "She seemed like she was having a good time." I was trying to get my key in the lock as fast as I could. I really didn't want to hear about his latest conquest.

"That girl knew how to suck, let me tell you. Plus, she just came over and over. I haven't had a girl that wild in the sack in a long time. She completely soaked my sheets and mattress!" He was laughing and grinning, talking loudly about his latest partner for everyone to hear.

"Glad you had fun." was all I could mutter as I opened my door.

Once I got in the room, I was feeling aroused. Hearing him talk about that girl and hearing what she was saying had me to the point I was almost ready to explode in my pants. Just as I thought about jerking off again, I heard my roommate opening the door and jumped on my bed. By the time he came in the room I sat on the bed and grabbed my laptop to hide my erection and to act as if I was watching something. He never mentioned anything and after a while I closed my laptop and got ready for bed, falling into a deep slumber.

The next day went well with a few texts back and forth with Hanna. She was sweet and we were still getting to know each other.

I was feeling good and was looking forward to our date in two days. However, that night as I returned from dinner into my room, all of that left my mind. The familiar banging of the headboard followed by the moans was back. Trevor apparently had the same girl over there and she was a little louder this time. Something about her voice seemed familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. After all she was only grunting or saying "Yes", so I didn't have much to go on.

This session must have been underway for a while before I showed up because they were only at it for about 20 minutes before they climaxed together and got silent. During their tryst I put on my head phones to try to tune them out.

About 10 minutes later my roommate came in seeing my headphones and asked if Trevor had been at it again. I told him yes.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well you are wearing your headphones and as I was coming in, he was seeing this girl to the stairs, and she was hot!"

"Oh really" was all I could think to say.

"Absolutely, she had blonde hair up in a ponytail and was wearing jeans that made her ass pop."

I just nodded along, not really paying attention and he finally dropped it. The rest of the evening was spent studying until Hanna finally texted me back. I had texted her while I was at dinner but hadn't heard anything from her. She apologized for the delay and said that she had been busy. We chatted a little via text until she said that she was tired and going to bed. I told her goodnight and went to bed myself.

The next evening, I was at her dorm at 8:00 sharp. She looked amazing in jeans and a dressy top and I was trying to look my best in jeans and a polo. We had a fantastic dinner and laughed and talked through the whole thing. We even held hands and walked around campus just talking for a few hours after. When I took her back to her dorm, she kissed me in the foyer of her building. It wasn't a passionate embrace kiss, but it was a sensual kiss. I held her hands and as we were kissing, her lips parted, and her tongue briefly entered my mouth. I was in love. She was perfect and the kiss was magical.

As the kiss broke, we looked at each other. "I had a really good time." she said.

"I did too." I took a deep breath and got brave. "Would you like to go out again tomorrow night?"

She smiled, "I can't, I already have plans but how about on Saturday?"

"Absolutely!" I said and with that she gave me another small kiss and I left.

I walked back to my room and crashed on the bed. It wasn't long until I was off to sleep dreaming about Hanna.

Friday went quick with a few classes, and I had decided to spend the evening in my room playing video games. That was a great idea until around 9:00 when I heard Trevor turn on his music and a few minutes later the moans and headboard banging started. It was distracting and it seemed like the girl was the same from before. However, this time she was more vocal.

"Oh yes Trevor! Just like that!" she would scream as the headboard banging would intensify.

After listening for about 20 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. I was alone so I pulled my already hard dick out and stroked it trying to keep pace with their banging until I finally erupted all over my bed sheets. I had finished but they sounded far from done. Plus, if the past was any indication, this was only round one of two.

I grabbed my soiled sheets and other laundry and headed down to put them in the wash. I had to go right past Trevor's door, room 237 to go to the laundry. Outside in the hall, there moans weren't as loud but if you listened you could hear them. I went down and while my clothes were washing, I played on my phone. Once everything was washed and dried, I stuck in it my basket and walked back to my room.

As I was putting my key in the door, my whole world changed. I heard Trevor's door open, and I looked over. Just then Hanna walked out of his room and saw me. She looked a bit embarrassed but smiled at me.

"See you next time?" Trevor said as he leaned on the doorframe.

"Yeah, see you then." Hanna said and then walked toward me. Trevor leaned out and smacker her ass as she walked away.

When she got to me, she said "Hey Steve, are we still on for tomorrow?"

I felt like I had a weight on my chest. I couldn't answer so I just nodded while I tried to calm myself. Just then Hanna smiled and winked at me while she walked past and down to the stairs.

Trevor was still leaning out, but I don't think he heard Hanna speak to me. He pointed after her, "That is the hottest piece of tail I've ever had. There is nothing that woman won't do." and with that he went back in his room.

To say I was crushed would be an understatement. I couldn't believe that she was the woman I had heard next door having amazing orgasms and wild sex. I wasn't sure what to do when my phone suddenly went off. It was a text from Hanna.

WELL, THAT WAS AWKWARD. SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE THAT.

I thought for a moment and then texted. ME TOO.

Hanna replied almost immediately. TO BE FAIR, WE HAVE ONLY WENT OUT ONCE AND I WASN'T SURE IF IT WOULD LEAD TO ANYTHING.

I hesitated and after a few minutes replied back. I GET IT, THAT WAS JUST HARD TO WATCH AND LISTEN TOO

Hanna texted back as soon as she read it. I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I HOPE YOU STILL WANT TO GO OUT TOMORROW.

I waited a few minutes thinking about her response. Hanna wasn't sorry she did it, It sounded more like she was sorry I saw her. I'M NOT SURE IF THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.

Hanna must have been waiting on my text because each of her replies were almost immediate. PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THAT. AT LEAST LET ME EXPLAIN IN PERSON.

I sighed, I really did like her, so in a moment I just replied, OKAY, I WILL SEE YOU THEN.

GREAT. I REALLY LIKE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT! GOOD NIGHT! I HAVE TO GO TAKE A SHOWER.

That was it. the texting for the night was done.

We met the next evening for our date. Hanna looked radiant when I picked her up. She was wearing a nice black dress and heels. I looked her up and down while she smiled and came walking down the steps toward me. She loved the way I looked at her and gave me a hug. "Ready to go?" she said as she took my hand.

We walked to dinner and kept talking like our last meeting didn't happen. We were back to normal and really enjoyed the walk. Once we sat down to dinner, the tension from not talking about the incident was heavy in the air.

Hanna reached over and took my hand. "I'm sorry that you saw me leaving Trevor's room last night."

I let held her hand go and picked at the food on my plate. I didn't want to look into her eyes, and I really didn't know what to say.

Hanna finally broke the silence. "Look, Trevor and I met a week before you and I did. I thought you and I were just getting to know each other and didn't think we were exclusive. If it makes you feel any better, I don't see anything long term with him. I was just having fun and blowing off some steam."

She took a moment, grabbed a bite of food and then reached for my hand again. "But I see that you and I could have a future, if we don't let this screw it up."

I looked up and her and that beautiful smile.

"I really like you," I finally said. "It's just that after hearing you and him; knowing what he did to you and how you responded........I don't know if I could compete with Trevor."

She leaned in and whispered. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

This was getting uncomfortable, but I wanted to see where this was headed. "Sure, I guess."

"Be honest..........Did it turn you on to hear me through the walls?" She said it a little higher than a whisper, but just for me to hear.

"I don't know" I was trying to be subtle, but my face gave me a way and she grinned a little so I continued to answer. "Kind of yes. But that was before I knew it was you. I just thought it was a girl that Trevor was banging."

The smile on her face grew. "I am just a girl that he is banging. I have no illusions about that. It's college and I'm experiencing things. Right now, I am experiencing great sex with him and having an amazing connection with you."

"But what if I'm not as good in bed as he is?"

"Oh...." Hanna's nose wrinkled a little, then she said with a smile. "If that's all you are worried about, don't be. You don't have to compete. We aren't exclusive and what you and I do is separate from what he and I do. I don't think he even knows my last name."

I was confused and got defensive. "What? I don't understand. You said you saw a future with us. Why would you still see him?"

"Well, like I said, we aren't exclusive..............we just met a few weeks ago. What we have could turn into something great. But for now, we are still dating other people. It's just like if you were dating someone else right now, I wouldn't mind. The only issue is that his room is right beside yours. That makes it awkward, but not a deal breaker for me."

"For you it isn't. But I just don't know if I can stand it."

She leaned back and sighed. Obviously, this conversation wasn't going as smoothly as she hoped. "Look Steve, I like you; I really do. But until we see if we have a future, I'm still going to date other guys. If that is something you can't handle, please let me know now so I don't waste my time."

Hanna showed a little frustration on her face. But just as quickly the frustrated left and resolve took its place. She wasn't going to let me go over a little sex and awkwardness. She leaned back in and grabbed my hand again, this time massaging it while she talked. "But that doesn't mean that you and I can't have some fun as well."

That's when my little friend in my pants started to betray me. My mind started racing, arguing with itself and what she said. She was right, we weren't exclusive and if she wanted to have sex with me while we figured this out, why would I complain. We could figure everything else out later.

I got bold. "You know my roommate is gone for the weekend."

She smiled and giggled. "You get the check and I'll go to the ladies room."

As we walked down the hall to my room, I felt proud. Several guys saw Hanna and checked her out as we walked. When I opened the door to my room and she went in, I looked back and one of the guys in the hall gave me a thumbs up. My ego was bursting in my chest.

Once we walked in the room, Hanna was on me like a wild animal before the door was even shut. She kissed me passionately while pushing me towards the bed. Our tongues were in each other's mouths while we undressed each other.

In no time we were naked, and she was on top of me. "Do you have protection?"

I scrambled over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom.

"Here, let me." and she took the condom from me. She took it out of the wrapper, opened her mouth into the shape of an "O" and held the condom there as she got on her knees. Using a hand, she slowly put the condom on my dick while she licked and gave me sort of a blowjob as her lips rolled it on. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Then she pushed me onto the bed and mounted me. She started to ride me as her breasts heaved and I held onto them.

"Twist and pinch my nipples!" she exclaimed. As I was twisting her nipples, she started to moan loudly; not nearly as much as she had with Trevor but still did a good job stroking my ego.

12