Cucked in Key West Ch. 02

Story Info
My boss takes my wife for the first time.
2.7k words
4.48
27.7k
39

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a corporate administrative assistant arriving for a remote working vacation in a Key West villa owed by William, my vice president boss. I had just found out about (and agreed to) an erotic arrangement he had discussed with my wife Aria when they were alone together on the flight in, and he was showing us around his place. See previous chapter for details.

--

I couldn't believe I had just agreed to let my wife fuck another man... And if I was lucky, we would have his baby as our own.

I observed the rest of the tour as-if from another planet, watching my wife get much closer with William than she had on the flight in. He had discarded his sports jacket and tie, but still wore grey trousers and a white oxford that remained pressed despite our travels. He showed us the living room with the bar and relaxed couches, and then the dining room with a long polished wooden table "This is where the men will be working" he joked, his laptop was already set up there. The kitchen was larger than half our apartment with marble counters and stainless appliances, "I was thinking of turning this over to you" he gave Aria a little wink and patted her on the ass.

"I know my way around a kitchen" she said proudly.

"Good girl, he nodded approvingly, "Now come on, let's go down to the beach." He led us out to the back deck that had a built-in jacuzzi, and down a set of stairs to the rocky sand that faced out onto the beautiful Caribbean, just as it was getting dark.

We walked together out to where the waves were breaking, Aria stripped off her sandals and walked barefoot into the surf.

"This place is beautiful." My wife said looking out serenely on the darkening sea beyond. Then she turned to William and placed her little hand on his side, "I told David what we talked about on the flight. He's good with it."

This time it was his turn to look a bit awkward, as he caught my brown eyes in his deep blue gaze questioningly. I nodded sheepishly, as the waves crashed near our feet.

"David" he said in his English accent. "I want you to know that your wife isn't' why I brought you here. I asked you to come because I knew you could handle things, and your hard work and ideas have been essential in meeting the quarterly target which paid for this trip..." He paused. "Still, your wife told me that she wanted my help, I'm neither a donor nor a doctor... In exchange for my assistance with your wife, I want something too."

I glanced at my shoes nervously. I can't believe this is happening.

"I want unrestricted access to your wife." He said in his south African drawl. "I know she's beautiful, and she's all yours, but for this trip I want to have her, not just once or twice on certain days. I intend to take charge of her on this trip, and respectfully with her consent, to enjoy her... I intend to use her body for my pleasure, or just take her out for a movie or for drink... After all," he said, "this is my vacation."

Three large waves crashed to the beach at our feet, one after the other. I was hard-as-fuck, but he couldn't see that as darkness set in.

I looked at my wife, standing alone on the beach. I could see her nipples hard beneath her shirt, and I have her a questioning look, do you want this, even in the setting darkness I could see her pert nipples hard through her blouse. Yes she said without saying a word. "Yes." Was all I said.

Aria moved to his side as the three of us stood out on the beach watching the waves come in for some time.

"All right, let's go upstairs" William said after some time, and he pulled my wife along with him with clasped hands while I followed behind them.

I made us all a drink at the bar, and then met them in his bedroom. It was similar to our bedroom in that it had a king sized bed and walk-in shower with a clear sliding glass cover, but unlike my room it was much larger and had multiple showerheads within the dark blue tiled expanse. In the middle of the bedroom was a small jacuzzi made for two, and the same blue and white tile that was found throughout the house.

Aria and William were already in the jacuzzi by the time I came in with their drinks. She had wanted a Jaeger and Redbull while he had asked for an aged bourbon on the rocks. I handed them their drinks while I set aside the beer I had brought for myself. I gasped lightly as I realized that my wife was naked, but I was a bit flustered when I realized that William was naked too below the bubbling jets.

"Get in baby." Aria said to me, and touched the water across from her in the hot tub. They both eyed me curiously.

Damn where is my hard-on now, I thought as I slinked my shorts off and jumping in as swiftly as I could to hide my small dick. I was a grower, not a shower, but I couldn't see through the bubbles if William was bigger than me.

I sat but across from William and my wife in the small bubbling jacuzzi inside his bedroom, our knees brushing, and tried to relax.

We sat in silence for some time, feeling the warming bubbles and avoiding eye contact as they sat closely, his hands was between her legs. She gasped, and I pretended not to notice.

"So, David..." he said with a pause. "I'm down for whatever Aria has in mind, but she told me a little about your couples' rules, and I want to make sure to respect that."

With that, he lifted himself naked out of the bubbling water and sat up on the ledge of the pool. His cock wasn't erect, but it wasn't small either. Damn, he's a shower, I thought, as I took in his thick cock. Aria turned her head lightly to the side and gave it a quick kiss on the tip, and then gave a laugh to me, her face flushed with embarrassment.

His cock twitched and seemed to grow an inch, though it was already bigger than mine. He gave me a serious look "So this trip is a bit about Aria," he said. "It's up to her who gets a chance to spend time with her. I know you two have a long and true relationship, this certainly wouldn't' be my first threesome," he turned to Aria... "It's up to you girl, whether you want him to participate, or wait in his room, or take the car back to the corner store... It's up to you" he eyed her hungerly, his cock swelled in size.

"I don't want to leave my husband out," She said, "but I think it might be nice to have a chance to get to know you a little bit in private." She said and gave me an evil grin.

She waited for a minute as I took this in. My dick was rock-hard, so I took a towel from beside the jacuzzi, and covered myself as I stood up.

"Remember the rules." She said with a savage grin. "No cumming without my permission."

His eyebrows were raised in surprise at her command, as I covered myself with a towel and retreated from the room. She really given my secret I thought as shuffled dripping wet across the hall to "our" little bedroom.

"Leave the door open," Aria shouted, "I'll check on you in a little bit!".

--

So there I was, my dick standing straight up, and my wife was across the hall with my boss William. I dried myself off and laid down in our bed, leaving our door ajar, but my woman wasn't coming to join me. I was stiff, and I tried not to think about her having unrestrained access to my interesting and well-built boss, who had offered to father a child with her. Surely it wouldn't happen tonight, she had just got off her period.

I left the door open as she had directed, and I stripped naked and sunk into the deep blankets of our bedroom. My dick was at attention as I waited for my wife to join me in our room. The minutes slowed as I waited erect for her, but she didn't come.

Instead, I heard her and William talking soft and conspiratorially in his room across the hallway. I sat naked in our bed, erect, and waited for her. It was quiet for some time, then I heard her gasp from across the hall, and then it was quiet.

After a few minutes I heard a soft lapping sound and heard Aria's voice moan low. It was faint, I could tell she was trying to be discreet. I laid completely still in bed not even daring to touch my own cock in-case I should miss some details of what was happening across the hallway.

After a minute the quiet lapping sound stopped and turned to a soft slapping. Aria's voice moaned... He was fucking her.

I knew the rules were that I couldn't cum, but I didn't have any rule against touching myself. I could hear my wife mewing low, I should feel jealous I thought as I took my dick in my hand, but that didn't stop me from feeling myself quietly and listening for her...

--

I had my hard-cock in my hand listening for any silent queues from my wife in the room next-door, when I heard a sudden shift in the activity. There was a hard slap on the mattress as William put her in position, then I heard one loud slap after another as he gave Aria multiple open-palmed spanks (on her bare ass?). This sound echoed across the house, and I froze in pace, my hard dick still hard in my hand, but my bed empty... "Oh Will" I heard Aria shout, then she moaned, and I heard a more softer slapping sounds through the open doorway as he took her.

As I laid in my bed, I wasn't sure if he was taking my wife from the front or behind, but through the cracked doorway could hear her cursing and moaning, and I could sense things accelerate as I laid alone in our bedroom. Suddenly I heard William's voice moaning, and Aria's voice cry out softly and then it was muffled. "Cum for me William" My wife said clearly... I heard him grunt and moan, and the sheets rustled, then all was quiet across the hall...

I laid naked and erect under a soft cotton sheet in my own bedroom. After a few minutes my wife appeared at the door. Her little dress was replaced with a large white towel around her waist, leaving her perfect breasts bare, and her face was flushed, embarrassed and shy.

She shut the door behind her and came to me at first, she looked a little worried, but when she pulled back the sheets and saw my hard cock, she gave a little giggle and relaxed. Then she climbed across the bed and straddled one of my thighs, her naked cunt pressed against my leg. God she was wet.

"Are you okay?" she asked and lightly brushed her hand against my cock. I gasped and nodded.

"Did he come in you?" I asked.

"Yes baby," she said, as she continued lightly stroking me, "and it was really good baby."

"Did he make you cum?" I asked, as I pushed myself closer to her soft touch.

"Yes, I came on Will's dick before he finished" she whispered.

"You're so hot" I said, "god I want to pin you down and fuck you tonight".

"Not tonight baby, Will just fucked the shit out of me, but I'm going to go lay down with him in case he wants to go again... He'll probably be getting to sleep, so I wanted to come tuck you in.". She pulled her hand back from my erection and perched over me watching me intently.

My cock was throbbing and as hard as it could get, I was so close to cumming, but she didn't touch it further.

"Goodnight baby." then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and turned away towards his room, pulling a towel behind her naked ass as she climbed out of bed.

"Is he bigger than me?" I whispered.

"You're fine the way you are--but yes, he's really big. Now put your underwear on and get some sleep." she whispered.

She opened the door and passed the threshold of the hallway, then turned back to me with her bottom totally bare in the hallway. Then speaking louder where I was sure he would hear she said, "Remember the rules. You are not allowed to cum tonight" Then turned and walked back across the hall into his room leaving the doors open.

I shuffled out of bed and pulled some extra tight boxer briefs out of my bags, stepped into them, and forced my stiff cock down. This should cut my distraction level, I thought.

The house was quiet for almost an hour, and I felt myself drifting off to sleep when my ears perked as I heard a quiet sound from across the hall. Either they were kissing, or she was sucking his dick. Then I heard the sound of crunching mattress, and a soft rhythmic sound of skin slapping skin. My mind ran wild imagining all the activities that were likely happening.

It had taken a long time to work up the nerve to tell Aria that I was turned on by fantasies of her with another man, but when I had told her she didn't make a big deal about it, and she even played into it from time to time, describing the types of dirty things she'd like to do with them, while she fucked me. I doubted it would ever really happen but thought that if it really did it would be something discreet and anonymous. This was my Boss... A VP of a major corporation, someone who knew a lot about me, and had a lot of control over me. My heart pounded, and my dick strained against my briefs.

Still, he's into this as deep as I am or deeper, and as a rich VP he's got more to lose if this comes out, so he might be the perfect co-conspirator. A hushed female moan brought me back to the present. By the sound of it, he was fantastic in bed.

The sounds continued until I heard a muffled but piercing cry, she was face down in the pillow trying to keep quiet, I knew it. The skin-on-skin slap and hushed moans continued for another minute, then I heard William groan, and then sigh with pleasure. Then everything was quiet.

I had to pee, but I didn't dare move, I didn't want to clue them in that I was still awake. I drifted off to sleep.

--

It was Sunday morning when I woke, the sun was barely up. I got up and took a piss, and then struggled on some fresh clothes, swished my mouth with tap water, and went out barefoot into the hall.

I peeked hesitantly into his room and saw them both asleep there in his king sized bed. The blankets were heaped on the floor, and they were both covered from the waist down in a white sheet, her on her stomach and him on his back.

She looked fantastic with the sheet pulled just the crest of her curvy ass, and the smooth skin of her back exposed up to her long dark hair. He looked like a giant next to her, probably every bit of six foot four, to my five foot eleven. He had short chest hair over his defined pecs, and his hands were clasped behind his head. He was asleep, and I couldn't help but notice his morning wood left an impressive tent in the sheets. Damn, he really was bigger than me.

I didn't want to disturb them, so I did the only thing I could think of... I went to the kitchen, checked in the fridge, and then started to make breakfast.

**Next Chapter: Will takes us out sailing, then we play games in the jacuzzi. **