Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I don't think it's up to him," she remarked, and after some thought, her expression took on a nervous playful expression, "Or me, for that matter."

"Good answer, white girl," the man took hold of Callie's nipple and gave it a pinch that made her suck in a breath. He gave her tit a slap, then pushed her off of his lap. "Now get that big ass on the bed," he instructed her.

Callie barely paused. She bounded across the room in excited strides. There was an energy to her movements, like a kid skipping across a playground.

She stopped at the bed, and pushed her dress down around her waist, wiggled her hips and squeezed herself out of it, dropping it to the floor. She was naked, save for her high heels. "Come and get me, boys," she taunted, much to Jake's shock and horror.

"You heard the lady," Andre echoed, gesturing for the men to follow her.

Jake tried to move out of the way as half a dozen men followed Callie. But they blocked his way. "Where you going, whitey? Don't you want to watch?"

Jake shook his head, trying not to make eye contact with them. But then he was shoved backward. "Get your bitch ass back over there." One of them said crudely. Jake toppled onto the bed as the man finished his joint and threw the spent butt at Jake. A cascade of tiny glowing embers spat.

The men snickered as they started to peel away their shirts.

Callie inched back on the bed, propped up on her elbows, eyeing them all excitedly. The whole scene was like a nightmare as the wall of dark skinned men closed around them.

Their shirts came off, and Jake was alarmed to see that many of them wore guns tucked into their waistbands. But even more alarming was the fact that Callie wasn't bothered by this. Jake's eyes went from her expression, to the men, and back again.

This definitely wasn't her first time entertaining these types of men-- cartel men. Is this what she'd been doing for the last few days while she was away? The thought made him shudder with anger, humiliation, and misery.

"Sit right there, white boy, and don't move a fuckin' muscle," ordered one of the men-- a light skinned black man with a goatee and mirrored sunglasses. The man plunked down his pistol on the night stand, and stood over Callie.

He hovered over her and did another line of drugs from between her plump tits. Her bikini tan lines really highlighting just how pale her boobs were in the places that sun hadn't been allowed to touch. Callie just let it happen, giggling excitedly as she let this man use her body like a table for his drugs. She was on her own high.

"Oooooh, fuck yeah," he grunted, almost sexually as it hit him instantly. Then he began to unbuckle his pants. When he produced his dick, Callie didn't hesitate. She wrapped her hand around it, moving her mouth over it, like instinct. If a dick was in the room, she had to suck it. What had these men done to her?

"Yeah, this big tittied white bitch knows her place, alright," Sunglasses grunted to the rest of his group. He took a handful of her golden blonde hair and stuffed her mouth deeper with his dick.

By now, the rest of the group began to pile on the bed. Jake looked around as their pants vanished, as much as their shirts. It wasn't just a stereotype-- these men were all hung. Nobody was able to compare to Andre, that was for sure. But Jake knew immediately that he was the smallest in the room.

"Fuck yeah, suck that dick, you hog," one of the men remarked, grabbing Callie by the tits, and roughly mashing them together. She whimpered. Her soft sweet voice muted by the dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head in concentration, desperate to please Sunglasses with her oral abilities.

Jake was floored that Callie didn't relent, even in the face of such disrespect. She kept right on sucking and moaning mindlessly, greedy to gobble the man's cock. Drool ran from the man's shaft and balls, down her chin and onto her chest. The man with the goatee who played with her tits mashed and squeezed, fondled and rubbed, as though he was inspecting her body. His hand was joined by another, and another. Half a dozen black hands rubbing and groping her body.

Jake felt ashamed to admit it to himself, but Callie did look like a hog in that moment. A hog being inspected and graded. She wiggled her body excitedly, enticing these men with her curves, preparing for another mating ritual with a dozen black men, as though that was all that she knew how to do anymore. She'd lost herself, not knowing who she even was, other than a sexual object for the pleasure of criminals.

They surrounded her. Two knelt on either side of her head. She alternated, stroking one, and sucking the other. Then she'd switch. Sunglasses continued to snarl his derogatory comments at her-- "big tittied bitch", "white slut", "cock hog", "coke fiend whore", it didn't matter. Everything he said, she'd moan excitedly and squirm that much more. And his buddy, a man with a red cap, would aggressively fuck her face each time she wrapped her lips around his long dark shaft.

Two men suckled at her chest, barely caring that they were practically on top of each other. She looked like she was nursing them with her luscious breasts. They slurped and licked, making wet noises with their tongues. They pulled at her nipples with their lips until her little pink circles stood full and proud.

One man spread her legs. Callie was a wet mess of excitement down there. He ran his hands over her folds, and admired the way they came away wet. Then he suddenly grabbed Jake by the hair and shoved his fingers beneath his nose. "See that, white boy?" He said, in his thick accent. "She got wet for a whole room full of black dick. She ever get this wet for you?" Then he shoved Jake back and away, sending him retreating again.

"Pathetic," he scoffed.

The man who'd tormented him was very dark. His skin a deep dark chocolate. His cock was immense and throbbing, and when he spread her legs and inched his unprotected cock into her body, his eyes were locked on Jake's with cold cruelty.

He turned Callie's head to face Jake, the cock slipping from her. "Tell him, baby. Tell your man that he's pathetic."

Callie looked at Jake. "You're pathetic," she almost spat the icy words at him, before turning her head and resumed her ceaseless sucking.

Callie squealed in pleasure as the dark man penetrated her. "Hear that, white boy? She likes it." He said, holding her by the creamy thighs. He sank himself deep into her body, enjoying the wet warmth of her pussy on his unprotected manhood. Then finally, when his shaft was fully in her, he moaned, showing his bright white teeth. His eyes rolled back and he moaned at the ceiling. The way his eyes were wide and his grunts deep and snarling, it was clear this man was drugged out of his mind. Maybe even a different type of drug all together. But it didn't matter, he was holding Jake hostage and he was violating Callie.

Not that Callie seemed to care. She was relentlessly moaning. Her whimpers of pleasure were muffled by the black dicks that kept alternating their way in and out of her mouth. The men almost seemed to work together, knowing when to let their friends take over fucking her mouth.

The ones nursing on her chest, had their fill. They sat on the bed, jerking themselves, watching the scene of Callie's honeymoon defilement. "Yeah, breed that white slut!" One of them called out to his buddy.

"Breeding is extra," Andre called from the corner of the room, still fully dressed and admiring the view, along with many of the men who were waiting on standby. Most of them were naked, slowly stroking themselves.

Callie's feet hung helplessly in the air as the man spread her legs and pounded her pussy. The bed began its steady thumping against the wall. Jake could only watch, ashamed and miserable that his own honeymoon had devolved into this animalistic orgy.

"I don't care what the cost," the man grunted, holding her by the shoulders to help pull her into his deep penetrative thrusts. The muscles in his wiry arms bulged. "This bitch needs to know her job is to make black babies. Start a tab, Andre, because this curvy slut is getting bred tonight!"

His comment was met by laughter and comments.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah," he grunted over and over again, his thrusts vigorous and excited. Callie couldn't stop moaning, her head bouncing as her body took the pounding like a champ.

"Hey white boy," the dark skinned one who was fucking Callie called out to Jake. "Hope you always wanted a son or a daughter," he grinned, then he gave one powerful thrust. His jaw went slack, and for a moment, Jake could only see the whites of the man's eyes.

His body spasmed. "Oh-ohhhhhh," he grunted, his legs shifted like he was dancing, and his body shivered. Jake knew what was happening.

The man stopped thrusting as his body went into insemination mode. His hips spasmed as his balls and cock pumped his seed into Callie's womanhood. All the while Callie continued to suck and pleasure the men up by her head.

"Fuck yeah," the man moaned as he withdrew from Callie. He slung the last few drops from the head of his cock onto her pussy. Then he spat at Jake. "Have fun, bitch boy." He said, then collected his clothes before slipping Andre some money.

Where he left off, another man took over. Relentlessly and powerfully fucking Callie's body. And in much the same way, he too, added his own concoction of seed to Callie's wet folds.

Jake, who had thought he was done crying, started to all over again. It was one thing to wreck his present, but Jake had always wanted kids. Now these men seemed to be violating that dream as well. Jake was sure he wouldn't be able to have them in the future, with Callie or otherwise, without remembering this terrible moment.

By the time the next man wanted a turn at Callie, there was already cum running out of her in a messy stream of white.

The man who stepped up for his turn appraised the sloppy mess between her legs, with a scowl. The facial tattoos on his caramel skin gave him a demonic appearance. "What a fuckin' mess," he remarked. "You gonna clean up your wife for me, whitey?"

Jake immediately shook his head, but the man lashed out and grabbed Jake by the neck. He pulled Jake in easily, and suddenly Jake felt as helpless as a freshman in a school bathroom, about to receive his first swirlie from the bigger kids.

"No, please," Jake begged, but the men didn't listen. Suddenly Jake's face was shoved into that warm dripping mess between Callie's legs.

"Clean her up!" Face Tattoos slapped Jake once over the back of the head, as he forced his face into her mound.

Jake felt a moment of panic as he was trapped, face first, between Callie's thighs. He flailed, helplessly. The men laughed and made jokes, indifferent to his discomfort. Up close, he realized just what a mess the two men had made. Everything was wet. Her pussy and legs covered in hot sticky cum.

Face Tattoo used Jake's head as a human napkin, pushing him around, smearing the hot spunk into Jake's cheeks, up his nose, into his mouth. Jake resisted, but the man slapped across the cheek.

"Clean that jizz up with your mouth!" He barked so loud that it frightened Jake. "This is what all you pathetic white cucks want anyway," he said, to the amusement of the other men.

Jake didn't want to, but he was terrified that he'd get hurt. Tentatively he poked Callie's pussy with his tongue and recoiled at the manly salty nastiness that greeted him.

"I said lick, bitch!" He cried again, and for the sake of his own life, Jake shamefully began to lick.

Callie moaned with this sudden level of debauchery. Each new thing was a different for her. She moaned and squirmed. One hand came away from the black man's cock in her mouth, and she began to rub and pinch her own nipples.

The men watched Jake shamefully lapping the cum as it ran from Callie's body. It was disgusting, and there was so much of the goopy mess that he had nowhere to put it, but to swallow it down and keep going.

"Better drink that shit like it's the nectar of life," Face Tattoos commented, his grip loosening on Jake's head, now that Jake was no longer struggling.

Jake tried his best to obey and control his own revulsion. But it was difficult, because Callie's hips were starting to move energetically. She was enthusiastically humping his face, grinding her cum loaded pussy up and down Jake's mouth. How could she possibly be into this? How could she possibly find this sexy?

But her movements increased with Jake's tentative licks. He wasn't even trying to do a good job. He was merely doing what was asked of him. But regardless, the excitement was too much for Callie, because suddenly her hand shot down her body and she gripped Jake by the hair, even as her hips bucked completely off of the bed and her back stiffened.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" She cried out, her voice still muffled by the cock that was currently gagging her.

Jake tried to pull away, but she had him trapped between her thighs, her hand holding him tightly in place. A moment later, and Jake felt his wife climax on his face. A tightening of her every muscle, followed by a creamy flow of cum into his mouth.

He coughed, unable to swallow it, and much of it ran onto the bed sheets. The men didn't care. They were too busy laughing.

"I think this white bitch likes your new role as her cleaner," the man patted Jake on the head, and finally pulled him mercifully away from Callie's pussy.

Jake retreated, half crying, ashamed of what he'd done, ashamed that he'd been helpless to stop his own humiliation and torment.

Callie was panting, having had to spit the cock out of her mouth and catch her breath. Her body was quivering. She glanced apologetically at Jake, but then turned back to the men who'd helped with her orgasm. "That was wild," she giggled, and climbed to her knees, grasped Face Tattoos, and pushed him backward onto the bed.

"Damn, you got her worked up. She's hotter than a pepper right now," the men lauded.

Callie mounted up on top of Face Tattoos, throwing her leg over his body like she was climbing into the saddle, about to go riding.

"I used to ride horses," Callie grinned proudly when she saw the excited approving look on his face. She reached behind her, groping for his cock, and feeding it into her soaked pussy. "But this is much more fun." She sank her plump ass down onto his dick, settling on him until he was fully inside of her.

"Giddee up then," he grinned, and slapped her ass with both hands, making her cheeks jiggle.

Callie cheered and began to ride.

Jake watched her ass rising and falling with long sexy movements. The black shaft beneath disappeared and reappeared again and again. She was swaying her hips as she bounced, little gyrations from side to side to really give this man (and every man in the room) quite the show.

"That's it, bitch. Ride him, cowgirl." One of the men spectating from the sidelines gave her butt a smack that sent her riding harder. The bed began its steady creaking again, announcing to anyone within earshot the unmistakable sounds of sex.

As Callie pleasured Face Tattoos with her body, Sunglasses came over with another mirror of powder and a drink. Callie took another hit, even as she fucked, multitasking pleasure and drug consumption. Then he tilted the bottle of cheap beer toward Callie's upturned lips and poured it down her throat like he was feeding a baby bird. Callie drank and rode, but her body was moving too fast, and much of the beer doused her hair and ran down her chest.

The men cheered and Callie yelped and hooted as the cold alcohol ran along her thick curves. This made the men go even more wild, and Sunglasses up-ended the beer over her body, covering her with the cheap suds. Jake found the entire act a disrespectful insult. They were treating Callie like absolute trash, but she was loving it. She drank it in and laughed and cheered along with the men, completely unaware of their mocking and objectifying. Either she was that naïve, or she loved being treated like a trashy whore.

Regardless, she was reenergized. She pinned Face Tattoos to the bed by his shoulders, and began to ride him for all he was worth. Her butt bounced up and down. Her jiggles turned to a blur. The bed springs squealed their protest, and the wall thundered behind the headboard.

Face Tattoo slapped her bouncing, jiggling ass until it was raw and red, but Callie didn't relent. And just when it seemed neither would be able to keep up this frenzied psychotic pace, Callie suddenly sat down completely on the man's cock, tilted her face up to the ceiling and cried out "Yesssssssss!!!"

Face Tattoo clutched at the bedsheets. His toes curled into fists, and it was obvious that another load of cum had been spilled into Callie's womb.

Jake shrank in on himself in misery. Another load. Would he be forced to clean up this one too?

But it seemed that there were a lot of men waiting, many of whom had been jerking their mealy dicks to the sight, and whose patience had begun to fray.

As Face Tattoo climbed up from beneath Callie's dripping pussy, another man took his place.

Callie bent forward, and treated this man to the same rodeo that the last man had enjoyed. Only this time, she did a move on him that had always been one of Jake's personal favorites. She mashed her big tits against his bare chest, and she began to sensually slide them back and forth, grazing his muscles with her plump melons. He grunted, throwing his arm around her slender waist, dug his heels into the sheets and began to thrust up into her. His balls wacking her undercarriage again and again.

It wasn't enough for the men. Watching her butt jiggle up and down was too tantalizing. One of them climbed onto the bed behind Callie's alluring butt, and spread her cheeks. Callie didn't slow her pace, didn't bat an eye, even as her cheeks were pulled apart and the man began to insert his length of black pipe into her tight anus.

Jake watched, slightly transfixed. They had never tried anal before, Callie being too afraid that it might hurt. Now, here she was, taking it like it was nothing. She cried out in pleasure as the men sandwiched her with their dark bodies. Like an Oreo cookie-- white cream in the middle.

Unlike with Face Tattoo, Callie was hardly able to put on her show for these guys. They did all the work. Not that she minded. Their strong bodies and vigorous thrusting pushed their dicks in and out of her holes. Her moans echoed throughout the room.

Then another man clambered onto the bed, as the two humped her like animals. The dark shafts rocketing in and out. Her holes swallowing them up. Their balls slapping against each other's did nothing to slow their relentless pounding.

The newcomer held his dick out at eye level, took hold of Callie's head, and stuffed her mouth with it. Just like that, just that easy, she opened her mouth and accepted him. And he fucked her face as wildly as the two who were invading her ass and pussy.

Callie's eyes were shut. Her face a combination of pleasure, and concentration.

The bed was shaking like mad. Everyone in the room was in a sexual frenzy. Everyone but Jake.

More men stood on the bed now, in a tight cluster around her head. They were swarming her now. A group of hunters descending on a kill. They took turns, alternating in and out of her mouth, a team effort now, even as she was mercilessly fucked. The sounds of manly grunts, and wet slapping sounds filled the room. And somewhere, barely discernable among it, was the soft muted moans of Callie, having the time of her life-- the focus of the party. A drug fueled sex orgy like she'd never experienced before in her life.

Callie rode them with impossible vigor, until the men were announcing their orgasms to the rest of the room with their grunts of pleasure. More seed was pumped into Callie's greedy pussy and ass.