Cucked: The Blowjob Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," Jess moaned, biting her lip, and grabbed the waistband of Ethan's pants, pulling them down until his already hard cock sprung up and audibly smacked into her face.

She didn't waste time taking him deep into her mouth, skipping past her usual slower cock-kissing starting phase of a blowjob, a clear indicator that she was extremely turned on and hungry for cock.

I tried to shrink away into a pillow, my face buried and wilfully ignoring that I was laying beside them in a tiny pink thong while my girlfriend was taking the cock of a bigger man.

At some point, Jess removed one hand from Ethan's thick cock (which, I'm not afraid to admit, takes skill to suck a dick that big with just one hand; credit where credit is due), and started to squeeze my ass.

The entire situation was clearly turning her on to completely new levels, handling this real man while her love beside them in a pair of her panties, and she finally removed the huge cock from her mouth to make a quick little request.

"Please fuck me, I need it so bad," Jess begged in her most sympathetic whimper. It could have been aimed at me, but given the context, I reasonably assumed this was directed toward the more thickly-cocked one in the room.

Ethan correctly assumed the same, and grabbed her leg, flipping her onto her back, leading to a sultry gasp from Jess. He pulled off her pants in one quick pull, pulled her panties to the side to expose her gushing pussy, and easily plunged his hard erection in. He was only able to get it in about half way on the first stab, but that didn't slow down his pumping.

Jess screamed in pleasure, letting out an exasperated "Holy fuck yes, fuck me, I love your cock." They had fucked in front of me before, but never on the same bed, and not while I was completely emasculated like this.

In between my observations of Jess' moans and wildly scratching at Ethan's muscular hips and abs, I noted that I was actually wearing skimpier panties than she was. The ship for taking them off, leaving, or voicing any kind of objection had LONG since sailed, and I was just going to have to ride this out.

Make no mistake, this was still the most absolutely humiliating experience I'd had up until that point in my life, and I'd never felt like less of a man (and more of a boy? Or a girl? I'm not sure how Jess viewed me exactly in her mind).

Still, I was actually turned on slightly, in a weird way. Seeing a woman as sexy as my girlfriend as turned on as she was was hot, no matter what else was happening. My stomach was sinking to new lows, but I still looked over out of morbid curiosity to take in the intracacies of the total fucking going on beside me.

For a split second I locked eyes with Ethan, and he smiled at me while biting his lip, not losing rhythm as he pumped his cock into Jess for even a second. Not a mean-spirited smile, but one to acknowledge the shared fun he thought we were having.

As if to try to include me in the moment, he reached down spanked my thonged ass. The sharp crack of the perfect smack had a few different effects.

First, it got Jess to let out a little uncontrolled laugh. Partially at my expense, but I knew from the shower incident she liked any kind of sexual contact between her "two boys".

Second, confirming how much I thought she'd enjoy her panties-laden boyfriend getting spanked by another guy, she yelped, jaw dropping open, and started shaking. The spank was such a turn on for her while getting absolutely dicked that it triggered an almost immediate orgasm in Jess.

And lastly, the most concerning effect of all. The clap of this large hand on my little round bare ass cheek triggered something in me as well. More so than any other even leading up to that point, getting spanked by Ethan while wearing his fuckbuddy's girly thong hammered home in my mind that Ethan was unequivocally the man of the house, and none of this, not the apartment, not my girlfriend, and not even myself was under my control.

I could feel my cock start to harden in my panties.

12