Cucked Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
930 Followers

"I love you too." I replied emotionally, snuggling into her fleshy bosom.

Over the next hour or so Joanne told

me more about her affair with Steve. I felt like she was finally being honest with me. She said that she enjoyed seeing him and that she got a kick out of being naughty behind my back. She told me all the times she could remember that she had met up with him and how he made her feel.

When I asked her if she would be upset if she never slept with him again, she paused. "Okay, I'm not going to lie to you," she said. "Yes I'd be upset if I never got to be with him again, I'm sorry you have to hear this but he gives me something that you can't." Her saying this really hurt, but it was something I needed to hear. "But having said that I want to fix our marriage, that's more important than anything to me right now."

Jo asked me how I felt and I told her how devastated I was, she asked about me getting turned on by her telling me about it. I told her I couldn't explain it but her confessing her sins to me was strangely the hottest thing I'd ever experienced.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it," she said. "It was so hot telling you about it, it made me so wet."

I asked her if she had spoken to Steve since I found out. "He calls me every day," she replied, I don't always answer though. But yes I have spoken to him."

She said he'd been trying to contact me to apologise, which of course I knew. She told me he feels terrible. But she also said he'd been trying to get her to see him that Saturday night, which happened to be the next day. "He can't feel that terrible then can he?" I said. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him no of course," she said.

"But you want to see him?" I asked her.

"Not at the moment, I'm still mad at him for telling you."

"At least he told me," I said. "If it had been up to you, you'd still both be sneaking around behind my back."

"Fuck.... I'm a terrible person aren't I?" Jo said softly, perhaps realising just how much of a bitch she'd been.

"If I said you could go and see him tomorrow, would you?" I asked her.

"Of course not, I've been a horrible person, but I'm not going to go and do something like that with everything that's happened."

"What if I insisted?" I said.

"Still no," she replied. "He's the reason I'm in such a pickle.

As the next few days went by Jo and I felt closer than we'd been in years. We sat in bed together, read dirty stories and looked at porn on the lap top. I told her more about how every time I thought of her with Steve I got horny.

"Seems to me that you're what is know as a cuckold." Jo told me after doing some research. She showed me some videos she'd found online.

As I'm sure any of you cuckold porn fans will know, there's plenty of content out there, from mild hotwifing where the wife makes love with another man in front of her husband, right the way through to more extreme cuckolding, where the husband cleans the wife's creampie after she's been fucked, or the wife makes her husband suck the cock of the man she's fucking. We watched them all.

Jo would test the waters with me as we lay there and watched different videos. "Would you do that?" she asked while we watched a man lick his wife's arse hole as she was riding her lover.

"I'm not sure," I replied tentatively. "Would you want me to?"

"Hell yes, it'd be so hot." She replied, much to my surprise. It was like she was getting into it as much as me.

"Would you lick a guys cum out of me?" she asked, while we were watching a particularly graphic video where a man was licking the pussy of his wife who had just taken a huge load inside her.

In fairness to me Jo had her finger in my arse at the time and I was extremely horny. "Sure," I said, "I'll give anything a go."

"Would you suck my lover's cock?" she asked. This I wasn't so sure about. "I don't know about that." I told her.

"Why not? it would be so fucking hot, watching you get him ready for me." She smiled wickedly.

Another couple of weeks went by and sex with Jo was amazing, it was like the horrible revelation that she's been fucking someone else had rejuvenated our relationship. We would role play a lot and it was around that time that she started fucking me with a strap on.

It was her idea, although I admit it was something I was eager to try. The idea came from watching one of the femdom/cuckold type of videos online. Jo had started to get into the idea of dominating me, especially when she realised that I was more than happy to submit to her.

If I remember correctly the video that turned her on the most was one with a woman pegging her husband, while he sucked a guys cock. "I'm ordering myself one of those," she giggled. "And I'm going to fuck your arse with it."

I remember getting hard at the thought of her pegging me. Joanne dominating me and making me do nasty things began to really excite me. It was the safer version of being cuckolded, the humiliation and degradation, without the reality of inviting another man to fuck her.

Also I was really getting off on watching videos of guys being dressed up in women's clothes as they were cuckolded or pegged. When I mentioned this to Jo her eyes lit up.

One night I got home from work and Jo was in an insatiable mood. "I've laid an outfit on the bed for you to wear for me tonight!" She told me as I headed up stairs for a shower. "You can wear it while you cook dinner, then I have a surprise for you."

I showered and entered the bedroom to find laid out on the bed, a pair of black panties, a sexy short black skirt and top with a bra and a pair of black tights. I didn't recognise any of the clothes as Jo's but they were her size, so I presumed she hadn't bought them especially for me.

After struggling for a few minutes I eventually managed to put it all on and make myself look, well ridiculous. The panties were a tight fit and they chafed me slightly, it wasn't easy trying to stop my balls poking out the sides.

Jo had also left a blonde wig which I recognised from a fancy dress party we had attended some years ago. I felt so stupid walking down the stairs and I knew she would ridicule me when she saw me.

"Sexy!" She exclaimed, sarcastically, before breaking out into a fit of giggles. "Okay so, before we start, are you comfortable with this level of humiliation or shall I step it up a notch?"

In all honesty I was enjoying being dressed up in Joanne's clothes and although I probably didn't look it, I felt sexy. "Up to you babe," I said. "Whatever you say I'll do."

"Make my fucking dinner you slut." She snarled, before laughing to herself. "Sorry, I just like this control I have over you." She smiled.

"Me too," I told her as I started preparing dinner with a semi hard dick in my panties.

I stood in the kitchen alone, making dinner while Jo was relaxing on the couch with a glass of wine. She sat cross legged looking her phone with the tv on in the background.

She still had her work suit on, a black striped blazer and long pants. She was a director at a local computer software company, so she knew how to be a bitch, but until this point I'd never experienced it first hand.

Every now and then I glanced through into the living room to see her and she'd hold her phone up and take a photo of me, whist giggling to herself.

I served dinner and we sat down to eat, all the time Jo was notching up the tension by making remarks about me. She knew I was putty in her hands.

"That was nice," she remarked, finishing her last mouthful and wiping her mouth. "Now clean this shit hole up and fix dessert."

I can't describe how hot it was having my wife Joanne talking down to me like that and she was masterful at it.

After she finished her desert she disappeared upstairs while I washed the dishes. When she returned I looked around to see her standing there, her blazer undone and her pants missing, sporting a black strap on dildo. "What the...?" I spluttered, looking at her open mouthed.

"Told you I was going to buy one." She laughed. "Remember that time I let you fuck my arse, well this is payback. And don't be a pussy, I got the smallest one they did to start with, but I still have a bigger cock than you," she said, stroking her plastic shaft and giggling to herself.

I just stood there and gawped. My beautiful wife looked more sexy than I'd ever seen her before and the nasty things she was saying were sending me wild.

"On your knees!" Joanne ordered. I did as I was told and knelt before her, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her plastic cock. "Suck me," she instructed.

I opened my mouth and took as much of it in as I could, like she said, it wasn't the biggest dildo in the world, but it was still bigger than my dick. It felt strangely erotic having my wife thrusting her plastic shaft into my mouth and I couldn't wait to have her fuck me with it.

"Okay that's enough, bend over." Jo directed me towards the kitchen table and forced me down so my face was flat against the table top, she yanked my panties down and firmly slapped my arse, before hiking my skirt up.

I felt a cold sensation against my arse crack, which was Jo rubbing some lube in. It felt amazing to feel her fingering it into my arse hole before readying her cock for action.

Then I felt her pressing the end of her dildo against my arse. I had only ever felt the sensation of a single finger up there before and now I began to feel the size of a real size plastic cock slowly filling my arse hole with every gentle push.

"Christ!" I shouted as Joanne pushed her dildo further into me. My cock was standing up straight and began to leak pre cum as she probed away at my bum.

"Do you like that you little cuckold?" My wife goaded me.

"Yes thank you," I replied gratefully.

"I'm getting you ready to be fucked by a real cock with a man on the end of it," She told me. "But only after he's fucked me first."

This dirty talk was getting me just about ready to shoot my load and Joanne must have sensed this because she upped the pace and really began to plow into me. She reached round and held my head firmly on the table as she fucked me hard and deep, whilst saying things like "Take my cock you little sissy cunt."

Her language became more vulgar as she noticed my breathing increase and she reached down to rub my cock as I spurted what seemed like a gallon of hot, sticky cum all over the kitchen floor.

Jo allowed my a second to recover before popping her cock out of my arse. I noticed her looking at me with a wild look in her eye as I pulled myself up off the table and stood up.

"Clean up that mess." She instructed, pointing down to the floor at my pool of cum.

I went to grab some kitchen roll and received another hard smack on the bum. "With your tongue you pathetic little pussy," She insisted.

I got down on my knees and proceeded to lick my own semen off the kitchen floor with Joanne's foot on my head. After I had licked it all up Jo allowed my to stand and recover for a minute, before instructing me to lick her pussy to a glorious orgasm.

I gave her my best oral performance, making her cum loudly while she held her strap on above my head.

After she had climaxed she instructed me to lie on the kitchen floor while she squatted over my face and proceeded to piss in my mouth. I drank down her golden nectar like the good little sub that I was quickly becoming.

Jo was like a totally different person when she was in this kind of mood and it was amazing having her dominate me like a professional.

Jo released my head from the grip of her thighs and stood up. I could see a few trickles of piss still coming out of her as she did so, which I duly lapped up.

Jo unfastened her strap on and tossed it to me as I lay in a pool of her urine. "Clean that up and put it away for me, then you are dismissed." She said, turning and walking out of the room with a smile on her face. "And by clean, I mean with your tongue," She laughed.

Later that night Jo and I cuddled up on the sofa like a normal couple. I told her how much I enjoyed our little sordid session and she agreed that it was extremely hot. Then she dropped a bombshell on me.

"I'm going to see Steve again!" She told me, looking away from me.

"What?" I replied, shocked and disappointed.

"I've been chatting to him this week and I miss him. You told me to be honest with you, to tell you everything, well here I am, giving you the honest truth. I want his cock inside me again. I'm sorry if that hurts."

It did hurt, like a bitch. "What if I object?" I replied disconsolately.

"Well okay, maybe I approached this the wrong way, being that I've been so dominate with you lately." Jo said, looking at me again. "I'm asking for your permission to see him again."

"What happened to all this 'fighting for our marriage' stuff?" I asked.

"I do want to fight for us, but I want to fulfil both of our needs," She said. "You are a cuckold, you know it deep down." She said, holding my hand. "I want to cuckold you, properly. I want you to watch me fuck your friend and I want to make you clean his cum out of me."

"Shit." I said aloud. My brain was a mixture of 'what the fuck is she saying?' And 'god that sounds hot!' I couldn't find the words to express my very confused emotions.

I had a naughty Skype session with him the other day." She confessed. "I was waiting for the right time to tell you."

"What the.." I stammered.

"Oh come on, you know you want to find out what we did!?" She giggled. It was true, I was immediately curious, rather than angry and the fact she was being honest with me made it even hotter.

"Okay, tell me." I said excitedly.

"Only if you call Steve and accept his apology"

"What.. I'm not doing that." I protested.

"Look, Steve wants to repair things with you as much as he wants to fuck me again, so why not call him?"

"And say what?" I muttered.

"Say you'd love to watch him put his big cock inside your wife and fuck her brains out." Jo looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes again. "It could be the start of something fantastic!?" She said.

My cock was hard, yet I couldn't comprehend what was happening. Jo grabbed my dick through my pants and picked up my mobile from the side. I noticed her pressing some buttons and before and knew it she was handing it to me. I looked down and saw that said 'calling Steve' on the screen. 'Oh fuck!' I thought to myself, taking a breath.

"Hello." Said the masculine voice of my wife's lover."

"Hi." I said, having no idea how to even begin....

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
930 Followers
12