Cucking My Best Friend

Story Info
I spend an evening with my best friend and his wife.
3k words
4.53
109.8k
139

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first experience as a bull when I was a teen (18 years old). That is a whole other story than the one I want to relate here. It's just to give some context. I have a large cock 9" long and very thick. Most women and some men cannot get their hands around it. I had developed something of a reputation with the girls at school. An acquaintance of my parents had heard some girls talking in the locker room at the country club we belonged to. I had been with both. One had only jerked me off, the other I had fucked. In any case, she was intrigued and ended up seducing me. The first time we had sex was in her bed. It was hot and kind of empowering fucking an older woman in the bed she shared with her husband. We played a few times but stopped after a couple of weeks. She explained that, while it was very hot, she loved her husband and didn't want to change anything but wanted to try a big cock. In fact, she said her husband was very good in bed. I was hooked on the cuckold thing, though.

I've had many experiences over the years. I have found, contrary to popular belief, not all women lust after a big cock. I have dated women who found it uncomfortable or just liked smaller. Many have just been curious about the experience. There are some who love a big cock. That is where this story comes from.

There is a couple I have been good friends with for years. Allan and I had met just after college in our first jobs. He started dating Brooke a year or so later. They married when we were all 26 (31 now). I was in the wedding. Allan and I are both athletic and fit. Brooke is about 5'5", 125lbs and very fit. I've always found her attractive. We have a very mildly flirty relationship. Allan is well aware of it and not threatened by it.

About 6-months ago they had a little get together. Nothing big. Just a few people over for a to hang out. We all had a bit to drink. Nothing crazy but we were all having a good time. As things started to wind down, Brooke became a little more flirty than usual.

As we were cleaning up she asked, "why don't you hang out for a while, after everyone leaves? We haven't seen you in a while, it would be nice."

I looked at Allan. He said, "Yeah, we were talking about it earlier. You should stay."

It set off a weird, not unpleasant, vibe. There was a little tension in the air.

"Sure," I said, "That would be great."

We finished straightening up and sat down in the living room. Allan sat in a chair by the sofa. As I sat down on the couch, Brooke came over and set next to me. Close. Obviously, something was up.

Allan said, "Hey, just to cut to it, Brooke and I have been fantasizing for a while about doing threesome. We looked for people online but nothing felt right. Brooke doesn't want a stranger. We thought you might be up for it...so to speak."

I wasn't sure what to say. I knew this wasn't a thing where they wanted a big cock. They would have no way of knowing. They just wanted to do a threesome with a friend. I had generally stayed away from stuff with friends. But, with a few drinks, late night, Brooke sitting so close and looking hot, I couldn't resist. I agreed.

I leaned over and started kissing Brooke. She was amazing. She smelled great and felt great as I held her tight body for the first time. Her tongue was hot in my mouth, hungrily intertwined with mine. I barely noticed as Allan sat down on the other side and started caressing her and kissing her long neck. He nibbled on her ear and turned her head he could kiss her. It was hot, her alternating between us. I should have mentioned, I am bi. I had always wondered about Allan. I still couldn't tell but he was not squeamish about kissing her with me.

Allan had her top off and was working on her jeans. I stood up to get undressed. I took off my shirt and started on my pants.

Brooke said, "Stop. Let me."

She got on her knees in front of me and undid the buckle on my belt. I stepped out of my jeans. Obviously, at this point I was hard. She could tell how big I was. The veins on my thick shaft were clearly visible through the thin fabric of my underwear.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Oh my god."

She peeled my boxer briefs off and my cock sprang up. She seemed mesmerized by it. She took it in her hands and lifted it up, cupped my balls and stroked the shaft. She put both hands on it. She couldn't get her hands all the way around.

"I've never touched a cock this big," she said. "It's huge."

"Yeah, man, I never knew you were so hung." Said Allan.

By this time, he was undressed, and I could see his erect dick. He had about 6", maybe a little less, with small balls. In some cuck play I would have teased a husband about it. Not now. Maybe he was into that, maybe not. I'd play it by ear.

Brooke took my cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking it. She couldn't get that much in, but she could suck the head and a few inches as well as licking up and down my shaft. It was amazing watching this attractive woman who I had known for years without a thought of having sex with her go down on my big cock while her husband watched.

I really wanted to fuck her then. However, she said to Allan, "Honey, come here and fuck me. I'm sorry but I'm afraid if we wait until he has had me, I won't be able to feel you."

Ouch! I thought she was teasing him but I could tell she just meant she wanted to have a good time fucking him and wasn't sure what a big cock would do to her. He sat on the couch and she sat astride him. She reached between her legs and inserted his small penis into her cunt. She started slowly riding him as he grabbed her hips and directed her motion. It was hot to watch as they made love. He clearly knew what he was doing, and she was enjoying it. It didn't take her long to cum hard and loud.

Next it was my turn. I put a condom on. I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant. I assumed she was on BC. I get tested frequently because of how I play but I wanted her to feel comfortable. I had her get on her hands and knees. In this situation I like to take a woman from behind the first time. It is a submissive position and establishes dominance. As I entered her, she gasped.

"Oh god, I don't think I can take it. You'll split me in two." She grunted.

"Don't worry, you can take it. Just relax. I'll go slow so I can take you deep," I said.

I slowly gave her an inch and backed off. I kept repeating this, going a little deeper each time until my cock was buried in her pussy all the way to the balls. I gradually sped up my strokes until She was taking my girth with no problem. She began to push back against me as if trying to get me in deeper.

"Oh shit, You're going to make me cum."

She looked Allan in the eye and clutched his hand as she said, "I'm sorry baby, I've never had anyone this deep in me. I know I never come this way with you. I'm sorry."

With that she let out a guttural sound as she came. It was a hard orgasm. She actually released some piss when she came, soaking the floor beneath her. As she pulled away from me, releasing my cock, she rolled onto the floor on her back, legs spread, pleading,

"Please don't stop. Please put it in me again. I want to see you as you fuck me. I want your cum in me. Please."

As I began to enter her, she said,

"Stop. Take the condom off. I want to feel all of you."

I started to ask Allan if it was ok. She, said, "It's ok, It's my decision"

He looked a little shocked. I took it off and began to enter her. It was, obviously easier now. She reached grabbed my hips and pulled me into her deeper. Her back arched as she began to moan. As I fucked her Allan was next to her he began to make out with her. Kissing deeply as he played with her breasts. She was really moaning now.

She said to Allan, "Baby, will you go down on me while he fucks me? I want to feel your marvelous tongue on my clit. I want you both making love to me at the same time."

He really didn't hesitate much. He kissed his way down her body, working his way to her pussy. He started to lick her clit and she went wild. She was writhing against my cock and bucking like an animal. He had a hard time keeping his mouth on her. It was so hot having my cock in the wife of one of my best friends as his mouth was just inches away.

I slipped my cock out to rub it on her clit for a second. He seemed to hesitate for a moment and then took me in his mouth. I could tell this wasn't his first time.

"Oh my god, is he in your mouth? Let me see!"

He lifted up so she could watch him suck me. He let her watch for a while then he slipped me back into her pussy. I was so turned on by now, I could barely hold off.

I let her cum again and then grunted, "where do you want it?"

"I want to see you cum on me," she said.

By now he was lying next to her playing with her breasts. Kissing her. I pulled out and within a few strokes ejaculated. I shot a huge load that landed from her pussy, across her belly and breasts and onto their faces.

They started kissing and sharing my load. Allan then started licking it off of her. I lay down on the other side of her. As he cleaned her pussy he held my cock and then began cleaning it too, licking the cum, his wife's juices and urine all at once. Kind of answered my question about his being bi or not.

Brooke was not finished despite two powerful orgasms. She told Allan to fuck her again. He got between her legs and slipped his cock into her and started to fuck.

After a minute she said, "I'm sorry baby but I can't feel you inside me. I'm all stretched out. Can you feel me? Will you be able to cum?"

He reddened a bit. I could see he was embarrassed. Yet he was also turned on. He said he could feel her.

From experience I know the whole thing about the vagina being too stretched out by a thick cock to feel anything is kind of a myth. Yes, I've had the occasion where immediately after I have been inside a woman she is stretched. However, generally, it goes back to normal pretty quickly. Often, if a couple is into the cuckold lifestyle, it will be part of the game for the wife to tell the husband that she can't feel him. So, this seemed to be a little of that. I was intrigued to see where this was going.

Allan continued to fuck her. Again, despite her saying she couldn't feel him, she was totally into him fucking her. While he was fucking her, Brooke asked if he would suck my cock again. I didn't know what to expect. He had my cock in his mouth before but that might have been more of a heat-of-the-moment thing.

He hesitated and then said, quietly, "Ok."

I stood over her straddling her as I fed my cock to my friend. He took it into his mouth and worked it slowly back and forth. He was very good. She reached up and played with my large balls. I was ready to blast another load but I didn't know if Allan would go that far. I didn't want to force the issue, so I pulled out and lay down next to Brooke again. While Allan continued to fuck her she and I kissed, I ran my hands over her body and stroked her clit. This got her closer to the edge. As she started breathing heavier, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear,

"I want you to fuck me all night. Take me any way you want. I'll do anything you want. Please."

I wasn't sure if Allan heard. I wasn't sure if she meant for him to hear. This was getting both hotter and weirder by the minute.

Soon they were both ready to cum. Allan was breathing faster, as was Brooke. Her chest reddened as she began to orgasm. Allan grunted as he thrust into her. He must have cum a ton given how many times he slammed into her. When he pulled out I quickly entered her. She was totally lubed. I slipped in easily this time.

She began screaming, "Give it to me, Fuck me. Oh god, I've never been this full!"

She began groaning loudly as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. I could not hold back and shot a huge load into her. At this, she came again, hard.

After a minute I started to pull out but she held me tight and said,

"Please stay inside me." I did until I finally slipped out.

The three of us lay there panting.

"Holy crap," said Brooke. "I am so full of cum."

She was. It flowed out of her pussy.

Brooke, still breathing hard, said, "Honey, please eat it out of me, please. We have fantasized about this. Now is your chance. I want to feel your tongue deep in me." He complied. She didn't cum again but she was clearly enjoying having her man clean her cunt.

After a while, Brooke said we should go upstairs to the bedroom where we would be more comfortable. I don't think I had ever been in their bedroom before. It was a large master suite with a large bathroom with a big walk-in shower. We all sort of tumbled into the bed. It was late, we had been fucking for over an hour and a half. We spent a little time kissing and playing around. Eventually we fell asleep.

Sometime, what must have been a few hours later I felt a mouth on my cock. I got hard as I enjoyed the lips and tongue on my dick. When I opened my eyes, I saw that it was Allan! He clearly was bi not just curious. He was very good. As he was licking up and down he looked up at me.

I asked him if he fucked. He said he did but had never done it with anyone as big as me. I said that maybe we should wait until another time. He agreed and soon finished me off, taking my whole load down his throat. Brooke had slept through the whole thing. Or so we thought.

The next morning Allen rolled out of bed and said we should hang, he would whip up some breakfast. After he left Brooke and I started making out. Soon she was on top of me, riding my big cock. She was going slowly, savoring the feel, building up gradually to an orgasm. At one point she whispered in my ear,

"I heard you guys earlier. It was so hot hearing Allen go down on you. I couldn't really see without letting you know I was awake. I also heard what you guys said about fucking. I want to watch you fuck him. Then maybe you can take me".

Then she said, "I want to keep fucking you. You can have me anytime you want."

I started to object saying, "Look, Allan is one of my best friends..."

She cut me off, "I get that. I love Allan. He is a great guy. He is amazing in bed. Always gets me off multiple times. But I've never had a cock like this. It's amazing. I want you."

"I am not doing anything behind Allan's back. If you guys come to some sort of agreement, maybe we can figure something out." I responded.

With that she started really grinding on my cock. I had my hands on her hips, guiding her movements, pulling her down so I was deep inside her. It wasn't long before we came simultaneously. I grunted as I shot yet another load deep inside her. For her part she let out a scream as she orgasmed.

A couple of minutes later Allan came in to say breakfast and coffee was ready.

"I Heard you downstairs. I guess you had a nice morning fuck," he said with a grin.

It was a hot scene. I was in bed with my best friend's wife, whom I had just fucked, and he was cool with it. I wasn't sure if Brooke was going to say something about what we had talked about. She didn't. She just smiled and got out of bed, walked over to Allan and gave him a hug, kissed him, said she loved him and then dipped two fingers into her cunt and then stuck them in his mouth saying,

"I thought you might want a little taste." He licked her fingers and smiled.

We went down and had a nice breakfast. I left a little while later wondering what, if anything might come of this.