Cucking My Bully

Story Info
Once bullied, now he gets his revenge.
9k words
4.21
28.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First an introduction, I'm Ray Granger. 38 years old, unmarried, entrepreneur, and a fairly decent guy.... well, mostly. I stand at a 6' even, a solid 180 lbs., shaved head, black eyes, and I'm sporting one hell of a big dick, too, at 9", about as thick as a water bottle. Now I say all of that because over 20 years ago I was not built like this. Hell, in high school I was the little scrawny kid who got picked on constantly. Mostly by an asshole by the name of Dan Perkins. From the time I met him until I finally got away and went to college, I was his personal punching bag or wedgie-taker. Not a day went by that he didn't torment me.

After getting away to college I finally began to blossom. I never thought I'd grow past my 5'7', but I did. During my freshman year is when I shot up and my body changed entirely. I also started working out because my dorm roommate did. And not only did I grow up in my height, but my dick grew as well. I went from a 5 incher to what I'm packing now. Even with all of that, all the years of being bullied I was still the shy introverted guy for the most part. It wasn't until I met Tia that I released the "monster". She showed me the power of what I could do to a woman and to others. I never realized that there was an entire culture built around cuckoldry until I met her. Once I got a taste, I was hooked. My sexual path was now set.

Even though I love cuckoldry, I'm not one to jump from one girl to the next on a whim. I like having a long term relationships. I still believe the right woman is out there for me and we'll get married, but for now I'm enjoying life. Be that as it may, I really love cucking married men. I don't actively look for it, but I'll never turn down the opportunity. And even though I'm plowing a guy's wife while he's wanking off on in the corner, I'm generally not disrespectful to either of them. Only if it's their thing. I've maintained a few good friendships along the way though all of this.

Now that I've gotten this out of the way, we get to the heart of the matter. I just received an invitation to my 20th HS Reunion. I had ignored all the other invites throughout the years, but this year I was going to make it a point to go. Up until now I honestly still felt like that shy introverted kid that I was in HS whenever I saw the invite, all that crap came flooding back for some reason, but not this time. This time I wanted to go back and show everyone who Ray Granger was now. Especially in front of Dan Perkins. I had a score to settle with him.

The reunion was a few months away, so I decided to do a little research on good ol' Danny. The idiot left his Facebook account wide open for all to see and I was able to also find him on Twitter. I discovered he owned a few businesses in my hometown and was doing well for himself. Not nearly as well as I was doing, as I could buy all his businesses ten times over, but he was doing well nonetheless. I also discovered he had a smoking hot wife and 2 teens, a boy and a girl. Twins who will be graduating this year from my alma mater. The more I researched, the more I began to see a pattern. He was still the asshole he was in high school and his wife and kids didn't always appear happy in the pictures he was in. When he wasn't around, huge smiles from them all. Curiouser and curiouser.

Then the plan began to form. I knew then that I was going to make Dan my little cucked bitch. I had just planned on embarrassing him by showing him that I was able to get past his bullying to become the man I am today, but now I wanted the ultimate revenge. The type of revenge that will leave him emotionally crippled. He tried his level best to do that to me, though I got through it, but I know he won't.

To start it all off, I decided to friend his wife and the twins on all their socials. I discovered his wife, Laura, was also big on Instagram, so I added her. The twins, Brian and Ashley, huge Twitter users. Following them now! I started slowly by just liking things. Then small little comments like "that's cool" or "nice!". But 3 weeks before the reunion in July, I reached out. I let Laura know I was an old HS buddy of Dan's and I wanted to surprise him. I just fed her a load of bullshit and she lapped it all up. A little flirtation started. One night we really got into some sexy stuff. I was also doing the same with Ashley on Twitter. She looked very reserved, but she was one hot little number.

Now Dan looked almost exactly the same as he did in HS, but with a big pot belly now and some gray already showing in his receding hairline. He stood at 6'1", but looked a little worn down. Laura on the other hand was the epitome of a MILF. 5'7", long blonde hair, blue eyes and great rack on her. Brian was definitely not a Dan look alike at all. He was very slightly built, more of a swimmer's build, and slightly effeminate. Blonde tousled hair. And then there's Ashley, Ash as she liked to be called, she was a clone of her mother, except her boobs were bigger and a couple inches shorter. I found out later Laura was 36D and Ash was 38DD.

So I worked on the two women for a couple of weeks. I had no idea if they'd actually go through any of it, but I planted the seeds. I also talked a bit with Brian and discovered he was "bi curious". Now when I've cucked men, there's always more than a few who love to perform clean up duty. I'm more than ok with that. So I wasn't going to brush off Brian. Never say never at this point. I was all in with Dan and his family. I had no idea when I was chatting that things would go the way they did, but... Ah, that would be a spoiler!

I arrived in my hometown 3 days before the reunion. My parents had retired to Arizona by now and I had no real familial connection to this place any more. The only thing I liked about my town was its proximity to Chicago. Other than that, I didn't give a fuck. My life was hell the entire time I lived here. However, I wanted some time to plan things out a bit. I had fully planned on staying in town for an extended period of time to make sure I did everything I wanted to do. I still owned my parents' house, so I had a cleaning crew come in and make sure it was pristine by the time I arrived. Next I set up a time to meet up with Laura on the pretense of how to properly surprise Dan with his "good buddy". I purposely made sure to meet her after my workout at the local fitness center because I'd be wearing clothes that showed off my physique.

The day of our meeting, which was the day before the reunion, I met up with Laura and she was truly a vision. How the fuck an idiot like Dan could land such a woman is beyond me, but some guys get lucky. I, of course, apologized for my appearance since I just come from lifting weights. I noticed her eyes move up and down me and she subconsciously bit her lip when she looked at my crotch. We both had a light lunch and I made sure to keep eye contact with her the majority of the time. I occasionally looked down at her cleavage and made sure she noticed too. In the end, we said our good byes and I said I would see her and Dan at the reunion. I gave her a big hug and she kissed me lightly on the cheek. I could tell right then she wanted more, but I walked away with the excuse of having things to do.

The next day dragged until the reunion began. It was scheduled to start at 6:00 for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, with dinner at 7:00, followed with dancing until whenever. I showed up fashionably late at about 6:15. I made sure the suit I had on was my most expensive one and the one that was tailored to show my build. I purposely wanted to be eye candy tonight and make all the men jealous as their women looked at me. Fuck these people. There was only one person I cared about during HS and I knew she wouldn't show up for this. She was bullied more than I was and moved as far away from here as she could.

I walked up to the table and gave my name to the woman in charge of the event. Her eyes went wide when she realized who I was, she obviously remembered the old me. I remember her as well. A former cheerleader who apparently couldn't say no to a donut based on how plump she was now. I graciously thanked her and flashed a big smile. I could feel her eyes on me as I entered the banquet room. I headed right to the bar, walking very slowly. I saw Laura immediately, but she hadn't seen me yet. I then saw Dan laughing uproariously at something. His huge gut shaking in his ill-fitting suit. Once at the bar I ordered a whiskey sour and turned to scope things out. I saw numerous people I recognized, a few of which who had joined in on the bullying. Life hadn't treated them well. But there were some who looked exactly the same, for better or worse. I even noticed that a few of the teachers I had in HS were there. I had to admit, this was a well put together soiree.

Once dinner began, I sat at my assigned table. I, and the others sitting there, were apparently all there without partners. I didn't out and out ignore them, but I spoke sparingly as I ate my meal. I was shocked at how good the food was for banquet food. After dessert, I excused myself and headed for the washroom to collect myself. I realized as I sat there eating, all my anger from what happened to me in HS was bubbling up. I didn't need to be angry at this point, I needed to be focused. It took a few moments, but I eventually got there. One deep breath later, I was now going to come face to face with Dan Perkins for the first time in over 20 years.

I walked back into the room and the music was now playing and a few people were dancing. I looked around the room and I didn't see either Dan or Laura at first and I slightly panicked. I then heard him, even over the music. That fucking laugh. He was by the bar with Laura sitting at an empty table looking bored. As I got nearer she finally saw me and her smile grew. I gave her a small wave to acknowledge her before I went to the bar. As I got there I intentionally bumped Dan, causing him to spill his drink. His response was immediate.

"Hey! What the fuck, asshole!"

He turned to face me to be confrontational, but I ignored him.

Tapping my shoulder roughly, he said, "Hey, fucker, I'm talking to you! You owe me 'nother drink!"

I turned and looked at him as if he wasn't worthy to be in the same room as me and then proceeded to order my drink.

"HEY!!! You owes me a drink!!!"

Now he was poking me. I took a step towards him, he stepped back, and I said, "It's an open bar, you idiot. Get your drink. If you poke me again, you'll lose use of your hand."

I turned and walked away and headed right to the table where Laura was seated at.

"Hello, Laura, mind if I join you?"

She smiled brightly and nodded her head, saying, "Yes, please! I saw what you did to Danny, by the way. That was not nice..."

I chuckled and said, "Well, he and I were somewhat adversarial in HS, so I had to give it back to him. I'm surprised he didn't recognize me though."

As I sat there and talked with Laura for a few minutes, Dan finally took noticed and headed our way quickly, albeit somewhat drunkenly.

"Hey, HEY! Why the fuck are sitting here with my wife?!?"

I stood up and said, "Oh? She's your wife? I didn't know. And as for the drink, I should probably apologize for my reaction. It was not my intention to bump you. Purely an accident."

I held out my hand to shake his and he slowly accepted it.

He said, "Yeah, ok. I guess I can accept that. Say, you look kinda familiar. You were in this class?"

I smiled and said, "Yes I was. I'm surprised you don't remember me, but it's understandable. I've changed quite a bit since then. I'm Ray. Ray Granger."

The dawning realization that he had in that moment was the one I was hoping for these past couple of months. To say he was shocked would be a severe understatement.

He finally stammered, "Y-you're Ray Granger? Holy fuck, dude, you got big!"

I thought to myself, you have no idea....

"Hey, man, I know I treated you like shit in school, but I was just funning you and all then, y'know? Heh. I didn't really mean any of it."

I tried hard not to react, but instead I smiled my best smile and said, "You know it's fine, let's let bygones be bygones." Yeah, fuck that. "I was actually hoping to meet up with you and see if we can talk things out. Laura has actually helped a bit."

Dan looked at Laura and glared, but she sat there and smiled at me. She finally said, "Yes, he told me about you and he and about getting past something."

Dan plopped down in an empty chair and I sat back down as well. He finally said, "Yeah, ok. We can do that."

So for the next couple of hours the three of us sat there and chatted, with Dan drinking a copious amount of booze. In the end he was so drunk he could barely walk, so I offered to assist Laura to get him to their car. Once there, I offered to drive them home. I had arrived via Uber, so I didn't need to worry about my car.

Once we got to their home, which was actually quite nice, I essentially carried Dan into the house, up to their bedroom, and dumped him on their bed. I sat down next to him and Laura joined me.

I looked at her and said, "Does he do this a lot?"

A bit of sadness crossed her face and she said, "Yes and it's getting worse."

I patted her knee and said, "Well, he's home safely now. Maybe he needs to take a break from drinking?"

She laughed softly and said, "That won't happen."

I was now gently caressing her knee as I continued, "It's just a shame that a gorgeous woman such as yourself is having to deal with a lout like this. I had my issues with him in school, but he's gotten worse. You deserve better."

As I said that, Dan rolled over and belched. What a guy.

I stood up and said, "I should probably let you get to bed here. It's been a long night for us all."

Laura stood and, like earlier, I took her in my arms to give her a hug. This time however, the kiss she gave me was anything but chaste. It was full of passion and desire. I broke the kiss, looking deep into her eyes and then pulled her towards me again. I put my hand behind her head, grabbing a fistful of hair and kissed her deeply. I picked her up, moved around to the other side of their king bed, and placed on it. She looked at me, then looked at Dan. She was confused.

I finally said, "Laura, I'm going to fuck you right here, right now, and I don't care if Dan is here or not. If you don't want this, I'll leave. If you do, say so now."

My weeks of priming her all came down to this moment. I had no idea how she'd react, but then she jumped up off the bed and said, "God YES, I need you to fuck me! Now!"

I didn't hesitate. I ripped her dress off of her, exposing her black lacy bra. I grabbed the bra and ripped it off as well and her tits bounced out. She stepped out of her tattered dress and I grabbed her again forcefully, kissing her passionately. I reached down to her panties and between her legs. I pushed aside the panties and could feel just how wet and ready she was. I shoved in a finger and felt her tense up and she moaned loudly. Dan snored. I stood there and finger fucked her until she orgasmed. Her knees buckled slightly, but I held her up. After regaining her senses, she started to undress me. She was being very meticulous, placing my jacket on the side chair, taking off my tie, folding my shirt, and so on. And there I stood in my boxers. She could see my bulge, even though I wasn't fully hard yet, and her eyes were wide.

I said, "Is something wrong, Laura? You look uncertain."

She swallowed and said weakly, "You.... your.... it's looks bigger than what... I....um..."

I gave her an evil smile and said, "Are you saying I'm bigger than Dan?"

All she could do was nod.

I then pushed her on to the bed causing her to sit down on it, which in turn caused Dan to move and his snoring quieted. I slowly pulled down my boxers and stepped out of them. I let her take a good look at what was going to be pounding her pussy shortly. I placed my hand on top of her head and guided her towards me. She offered no resistance. By now my cock was nearly rock hard and pointed right at her. I said nothing, but she knew what to do. She reached up and took my cock in her hand and I could tell she was inspecting it, feeling its weight. And then she took it in her mouth.

I've had a lot of blowjobs in my life. Some bad, some great, most just good, but this woman knew exactly what she was doing. Not the best I've ever had, but very talented. I just let her do her thing without interruption. There would be time enough later for me to take full control and fuck her mouth.

After a few minutes of her making love to my cock, I finally tapped her on top of the head and said, "It's time that I fuck you."

Her eyes lit up and then she turned around to look at Dan. I could tell she was going to say something, but I cut her off.

"Don't worry about him, he's out. And if he wakes up, what will he do?"

I didn't give her a chance to answer as I lifted her up, laid her down, spread her legs, lined up my cock, and started to push into her. A quick intake of breath from her and then the moaning. I gradually worked my way into her because she was incredibly tight. As much as I wanted to just ravage this pussy, I was going to go very slowly and give her an experience unlike any other.

So for the next 10-15 minutes I slowly and methodically fucked her. I lost count of how many times I had gotten her to cum. With each plunge into her, I made sure I bounced the bed in an effort to rouse Dan. I finally said fuck it and moved quicker because my balls were starting to burn and I needed to cum. I shoved in deep and she screamed, cumming once again, I filled her up and I could feel it leaking out of her and I kept pumping.

I finally rolled off of her, exhausted. I moved Dan over and he barely acknowledged it. Idiot.

I looked over at Laura and said, "Feeling better now?"

She started laughing and said, "My God you're insane! I've never been fucked like that in my life! And with Dan laying right there next to us asleep! I was so scared and turned on at the same time!"

I pulled her into my arms, kissed the top of her head, saying, "Well, I have a secret to tell you. You're not the first woman I've fucked when her husband was in the same bed. Though this is the first time the hubby was out cold."

She sat up and leaned on her elbow, giving me a quizzical look, and said, "What do you mean?"

"I'm a bull. I love being with couples who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle."

"What's cuckold mean?"

I couldn't believe she didn't know, but I explained it all to her. Her eyes lit up and a big smile formed.

"You mean, there are husbands who like being embarrassed like that?"

I nodded an affirmative.

"Oh my God, that is so... wow. I doubt Dan would ever do that."

I chuckled and said, "He just did, he doesn't know it though."

And that got a loud laugh out of her.

"God you're right. I'm just afraid of what he might do if he finds out about this."

"Laura, he will find out about it. I'm going to tell him. My plan the entire time was for this to happen with us."

I then told her all. Everything. Exactly what Dan did to me and others in HS. What a piece of shit he really was. I left absolutely nothing out. When I was done she just stared at me for a long time. I let her process it all. And then she slapped me. I deserved it.

As I rubbed my face, she said loudly, "You son of a bitch! You used me! And I fell for it! Oh my God I'm a horrible person! Fuck..."

I sat up and grabbed her and made her look at me, saying, "Laura. LAURA! Listen to me, Goddamit. Yes, that was my plan at first, but as we talked over the past few weeks I found myself really liking you. I am genuinely fond of you. But, regardless of that, I was still going to do what I was going to do here. Now I am not going to force you to do anything else, but I am going to let Dan know exactly what we did. I am going to let him see me naked. I had years of humiliation from this asshole, it's MY turn to fucking humiliate him! Now I am going to use your bathroom. You have a choice to ma..." She tried to turn away, but I grabbed her again, harder, and forced her to look at me. "LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT! You have a choice to make here. You either sit here naked awaiting my return, meaning you're all in, or you get some clothes on and tell me to leave. You heard what this fuck did to me. So no matter your decision, I will still do what I will do with Dan."