Cucking My Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Son forms plan to make fantasy a reality.
5.9k words
4.61
67.4k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desired29
Desired29
161 Followers

Continuation....

I made quick work of changing my clothes, opting for basketball shorts and a tight white tee. Deciding I was really going to go through with it, I took a few deep breaths before walking back downstairs to the kitchen. When I walked in, my mother was already there with my father. They both were smiling and touching each other as they prepared dinner.

"Hi sweetie, your father said you wanted to help."

"I'm at your service, whatever you need, I'll do," I said. That statement having so much more meaning behind it than she could have ever known.

"Great! Can you grab the stuff for the salad and start chopping it up for your mother please?"

"Anything for you mom," I whispered in her ear as I wrapped my arms around her from the back, making sure to graze her ass with my semi before letting her go. I heard her gasp softly, knowing she felt me rub myself against her, but that was the only sign she gave away.

"Honey, you okay?" My dad asked as he joined her over by the stove.

"Yes, I'm great sweetie." I heard her reply before walking over to the kitchen island to make the salad as she instructed.

Once dinner was finished being made, we all sat around the table eating and talking about each other's day. Mom asked how the job search was going, and I let her know I interviewed at a few places and would hear back in a few days.

"You don't have to work you know. I mean, it is summer. Why don't you just relax for the time being. You'll be back in school before you know it."

"If my friends were just hanging around the house this summer, I would take you up on that offer mom, but they aren't. I don't want to be stuck in the house all summer by myself. I'll be bored out of my mind."

"Well why don't you come down to my job to help me out. That way you have something to do this summer and I'll have an extra hand."

"You know what's worse than a summer job with crappy wages?" I asked.

"No, but I'm sure you are going to tell me."

"Working for free." I smiled, only sort of kidding.

"Oh Daniel, I wouldn't make you work for free. I will put you on my books. You'll be like my personal assistant of sorts."

"That's a good idea. If I were you, I would rather work for my mother than at some fast food joint or retail store. Don't get me wrong, work is work, and it will teach you a lot of people skills working for customer service, but you can also learn from your mother. And I mean come on, you wont have a hotter boss than this," my father smirked.

"You're right, I'm pretty sure mom has to be the sexiest boss ever." I agreed with my dad, planting the seed that I find her just as attractive as he does.

"Oh both of you stop it. You're making me blush."

"You know you're sexy mom, don't deny it. All my friends comment on how lucky I am to have a mom that looks like you. They think you're a real MILF."

"Oh look at that Sharon, you made the MILF category." My father teased.

"So I have. That's very flattering." I was about to tell my mother just how sexy I thought she was when my cell rung. The screen displayed Paul's name making me pick up right away.

"Hey man, wassup?"

"Hey, can I come over?" he asked.

"Of course, let me just tell my parents."

"Okay, I'll see you in a few," he sighed before ending the call.

"Paul is coming over. I bet he can't take ruckus his old man and mom are putting on."

"Should I get the spear room ready after we eat?" my mom asked. When Paul's parents got like that, he hated being around them. Out of all our friends, I was the only one Paul talked to about his home life, as I never judged him for what his family was going through. The other guys were cool but could be pretty insensitive when it came to stuff like that.

"I think so." I answered my mom's question.

"Okay sweetie."

"I'll help dear once we finish here," my father told my mother before we heard a knock on the kitchen door. My mother got up to answer it, and smiled at Paul as she lets him into the door.

"Did you eat sweetheart?" she asked, as he shook his head indicating he had not.

"Well, go sit down and I'll make you some food. Pasta okay?"

"That's great Mrs. Miller." Paul spoke quietly as he sat down beside me.

"You okay man?" I whispered. He started to nod before shaking his head back and forth. "We'll talk later," I told him quietly, as my mother brought him a plate of food before sitting back down, resuming to eat herself. She started asking Paul about school as my father looked over at me with concern in his eyes, quietly asking me if he was okay. I shrugged, trying to convey to him that I will find out and let him know later. I think he got it, because he nodded his head and went back to his plate.

After we finished eating, Paul and I helped with the dishes before we went up to my room. Of course, it was the same shit, his mother and father were still arguing and he just couldn't take the screaming and yelling anymore. He didn't know why his mother wouldn't leave him, and he was tired of all the bullshit. I told him things would get better, but that he was more than welcome to stay as long as he needed. My parents had already said the same thing the last time he was here, so I knew it wouldn't be an issue for them. However, I didn't know if him being here would put a damper on my plan to seduce my mother. I had to figure that out tomorrow. Right then, I was being a friend and helped him out as much as I could.

******

The next day, I woke up to the smell of bacon and hurried to get myself together before rushing down to the kitchen. My mother is the early bird out of the family, and I knew she was down in the kitchen by herself cooking breakfast for all the men in the house. I saw that as an opportunity to get her all to myself to start my seduction. At least that was the plan.

"Morning beautiful," I kissed my mom right behind her ear, where I heard from my father on several occasions, is one of her 'spots'. She jumped and whipped around, looking at me in shock, before smiling and greeting good morning.

"I thought you were your father for a second sweetie. He always greets me like that."

I just hummed before asking did she need help with anything.

"I'm almost done, but maybe you could set the table?"

I nodded before going over to the cabinets to retrieve the plates and cups. As I did so, I made sure my morning wood was nestled against her ass. Bringing the items down from the cabinet I made sure my dick jumped a few times, patting her ass in succession.

She froze from the moment I placed my dick between her cheeks and quietly moaned when I flexed him, but she didn't move away, continuing to finish up breakfast.

I brought the plates and cups to the table, and set it for four before returning to where she was to get the silverware. I made sure to rub my dick against her once again before I leaned in and whispered, "Hmm, mom, that smells so good. I can't wait to eat it," before stepping away to finish setting the table.

"It'll be done in a minute sweetie, grab the juice and have a seat why don't you," she spoke softly with a hint of arousal in her voice.

"Sure thing beautiful," I said before grabbing the juice and sitting in my usual seat at the table, which just so happens to be on the left side of her.

As soon as my mother put food on all of the plates, my father and Paul came into the kitchen.

As we ate and talked, I found a reason to place my hand on my mother's knee. Laughing at the joke she told I lightly slapped her leg before I slowly moved my hand up her thigh, going back down to her knee, before patting it. She took a deep inhale, before bringing her fork to her mouth, ignoring the fact that my hand was still on her leg.

As we continued to chat, she glanced over to my father and then glanced over to me really quickly. I pretended not to be paying attention as I ate and talked to Paul. I eased my hand further up her thigh, pushing her skirt up just a little before leaving my hand there, drawing circles on her thigh before I moved my hand up a little more.

I balanced the tip of my fingers on her thigh, making them crawl up her leg before she closed her thighs quickly, stopping my hand from going up any further. I hid my smirk, while I brought my cup to my mouth, pretending to be interested in whatever Paul was drawling on about.

As soon as she opened her legs slightly, I hurried to brush the tip of my fingers over her clit before retreating my hand, bringing it back onto the table.

"Mom, breakfast was delicious, thank you," I kissed her cheek before washing my dishes, with Paul doing the same before we headed upstairs. I let Paul go ahead of me trying to see if my mother said anything to my father. I heard whispering but couldn't make out what was being said, so I continued on to my room to get myself ready for the day.

*****

The rest of the weekend went pretty much the same way. Every opportunity I had to touch or feel on my mother I did. Sometimes with my dad in the same room, sometimes with Paul. With Paul in the house, I had to be a little more discreet but that didn't deter me.

On Sunday afternoon Paul's mother called to tell him his father left and he could come back home. Once he was gone my father called me into the basement, otherwise known as the man cave.

"I'm not going to drag this out or beat around the bush. Your mother has told me some things this weekend, and I want to hear from you if it is true or not," my father spoke as soon as I sat on the couch next to him, not turning his face away from the TV screen.

"Okay, shoot."

"Have you been feeling up on your mother, my wife, trying to seduce her?"

"If that is what she told you, then yes." He finally turned to look at me with his eyebrows raised high.

"Can you explain to me why you are doing so?"

"Because I heard you guys a few days ago. I was trying to ease her into making fantasy a reality." My father stared at me for a good thirty seconds before smiling.

"Took you long enough."

"Huh," I was confused.

"I've been trying to get you to catch us for a while now. I thought I heard the door the other night but couldn't be certain, so I upped the ante so to speak. When you came in for, what I'm guessing is the second time, I was disappointed, thinking you didn't hear us. I'm glad you did."

He was trying to get me to catch them on purpose? What the Hell!

"Why didn't you'll just come speak with me instead?"

"Come on Daniel. You know as well as I that your mother would never jeopardize you'll relationship like that. What if you thought it was creepy, nasty, weird? Your relationship with your mother would never be the same. I didn't come to you because of the same reason. If you weren't into it, I just messed up how you view both of your parents. So, I came up with a plan. If you caught us, heard us, and this is something that you were interested in also, you would make your move. If you weren't, then you would go on about your business."

"But what if I heard you and thought it was weird and wasn't interested in participating, what would you have done? That would have still made me look at you differently."

"If you weren't interested, you would have left right away, and not listen to your father fuck your mother."

"That plan was stupid, it could have backfired dad. What if I didn't escape fast enough and heard it anyway?"

"I gave you an ample amount of time before I even mentioned your name Daniel. If you weren't interested, you would have left. Was it the smartest plan? Maybe not, but it worked, so it couldn't have been so bad."

"So did you and mom concoct this plan or..."

"Your mother doesn't know. She doesn't understand why you are hitting on her now, I told her I would have a word with you. Get a feel for what is going on. Hence, this conversation. So, you really want to be the bull in our relationship?"

My father was smiling, looking at me, waiting on my reply, even though I was sure he already knew the answer.

"Yes."

"Great, let's go."

"Wait, right now. You want to do this now?"

"Don't you?" he questioned confused.

"I mean, don't you have to like, warn mom or something?"

"Son, me and your mother have spoken about this for the last year. I'm pretty sure your mother wanted to jump you even before that. I only found out her fantasy by accident. Once I confronted her about it and she got over the embarrassment of it all, we really got to talking. The idea of seeing another man fuck my wife is a big turn on for me, the idea of it being my son, even bigger. Trust me son, we're ready. Are you?"

I thought about it, was I ready? I mean, I thought it would take a little longer to seduce my mother, I thought it would take time. I didn't think it would happen that fast but I was ready, I just didn't want it to be awkward for mom. I thought he should warn her first before we went busting into their bedroom, demanding her to bend over for me.

"I'm ready, but I think you should speak to mom. Let her know its happening today. I'll give you guys thirty minutes before coming to your room."

My dad smiled, before slapping me on the back. "Telling me what to do in my bedroom already huh? I'll get your mother prepared, see you in thirty."

Thirty minutes had never taken so long before in my life. I went to my room to change into basketball shorts and a wife beater, counting down the seconds.

Twenty-nine minutes later I was outside my parents bedroom door. I was nervous, but excited also. I couldn't wait to slide into my mother, couldn't wait to feel her warm wet juicy pussy cling to my dick. Goodness, I was getting hard already. I should have yanked one out before coming over. Damn why didn't I do that? I was so worked up, I might've nutted the moment I entered her.

I took a deep breath before opening their door, I didn't bother knocking. Sons knocked; bulls just entered.

As soon as I stepped foot into their bedroom, my eyes locked with my fathers, whose chair had been moved from the corner of the room to the center, facing their king size bed for a better view. My eyes then moved to focus on my mother. She was in the middle of the bed in a light blue negligee, sitting up facing my father, looking ready and willing to be taken by her son. I glanced at my father once more, raising my eyebrows to silently ask were they ready. His quick head nod was the only thing I needed to start, what I was sure would be one of the best nights of my life.

"Mommy," I called from the door, still not moving. I remembered my mother getting excited when my father called her that when they were having their living room romp.

My mother turned to me instantly, looking straight into my eyes with pure lust.

"Come here and remove my clothes," I demanded. She crawled to the edge of the bed, gesturing with her pointer finger for me to come closer. As soon as I moved closer to the bed, she reached for my shorts, yanking them down immediately. I was already hard, dick slapping heavily to my thigh since it was no longer tucked into the waistband of my shorts.

"Commando, mmm," she moaned before reaching for my dick, lowering her mouth to my tip. As soon as the head of my dick pushed past her lips, she sucked me into her mouth; deep.

"Oh shit," I moaned out loud. I had never been deep throated before, no one had ever been able to fit me into their mouth that way, but at that very moment, my dick was nestled in the back of my mother's very skilled throat.

"How does he taste baby," my father asked from his chair. My mother swallowed around my dick twice before releasing me from her mouth.

"So fucking good," she moaned before stroking my dick. "I believe he's bigger than you sweetie, definitely thicker," she said before putting me back in her mouth. My father response was a long-drawn-out moan, matching up perfectly with mine, as my mother once again had me in the back of her throat.

"Face fuck her son, she likes that," my father said, while unbuckling his belt to pull out his meat.

I grabbed the side of her head with both hands, holding her head still, before pulling out of her mouth slowly, before thrusting back in, making sure her nose was buried in my trimmed pubic hairs before pulling out again. I went slow, pulling out and pushing in at a leisurely pace, wanting that feeling to last forever. My father wasn't in charge of this show, I was. My mother on the other hand, had other ideas.

She grabbed my buttocks, sucked me deep into her mouth and held me there, as she swallowed over and over again.

"Oh fuck mom," I moaned, feeling my balls boiling, itching to erupt as she sucked the life out of me. I didn't want to cum just yet but she wasn't playing fair. I wasn't in college anymore, she wasn't a girl who was just sucking my dick with little effort in order to get me hard, she was a woman. A woman who knew exactly what she wanted, and right then, she wanted her baby boy to cum all in her hot, wet mouth.

I removed her hands from my ass rather roughly, before grabbing the side of her head again and began pumping my hips at a fast pace into her moist cavern. I held her head still as I drove my dick deep into her mouth again and again.

"Open wider mommy," I was moaning and breathing heavy as she opened wider for me. Saliva was dripping from her mouth, down her chin, onto her breast; spilling out of her mouth every time I withdrew from it.

"Oh god mommy, I'm going to cum. Do you want to taste your sons cum?" I huffed out, as I continued to thrust into the back of her throat.

"Cum in her mouth son, cum down the sluts throat," my father moaned. I looked up to see him watching me face fuck his wife, while he jerked himself off to the live show in front of him.

I don't know why, but that image is what did me in. "FUCK," I roared as I shot rope after rope into my mother's mouth and throat, jerking my hips back and forth as I released all I had into her. My dick squirted so much, cum started dropping out the sides of her mouth, making its way down her chin.

Once my dick was spent, I fell onto the bed, taking deep breaths, trying to get as much air into my lungs as I possibly could.

"Sharon, come here," my father moaned out. My mother got up and went over to my father before dropping down to her knees once more. I sat up a little just in time to see my father shoot his load into my mother's open mouth.

"Swallow my little slut," my father huffed out as he flopped back down onto his chair. My mother made a show of swallowing, before she opened her mouth to display that she gobbled us both down.

"You missed some mom, maybe dad could help you clean it up," I suggested.

My mother stood up before straddling my father, leaning down so he could lick my cum up off her chin.

My father stuck his tongue out, sliding it from left to right, to slurp up my remains. Once he finished, my mother climbed off his lap, coming back over to lie on the bed next to me.

"Mommy, that was the best blow job I have ever received. Are you ready for me to reciprocate?"

She moaned out her response, "Mommy is so ready baby boy."

Without responding, I crawled between her legs, grabbed her thighs to open them wider, rubbed my nose up and down her lips through her panties, before grabbing the sides to pull them off. As soon as her drawers were gone, I dove right in. I licked from her slit to her clit, sucking her button into my mouth, making my tongue dance back and forth, before sliding back down to her opening.

I stuck my tongue into her snatch, lapping up her juices that was dripping out, moving back up to her knob to suck on it some more. She tasted sweet and tart at the same time, tasting better than anyone I've ever had the pleasurer of tasting.

"Oh god," my mother moaned, gripping the comforter with her eyes closed.

Desired29
Desired29
161 Followers
12