Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slung his axe over one shoulder and smirked at her. "Only if you want me to. But I trust you won't be going anywhere." He held up the keys to the camper.

She headed inside, her eyes locked on their captor, following him the whole way, even as opened the camper door, still regarding him.

Something about her unwavering stare struck a weird chord with Brian. It was almost like Leanne wanted McDowell to follow her inside, like she was daring him with the movements of her body, tempting him with her eyes. For a brief instant, Brian had this horrible image of McDowell telling both he and Bradley to wait here, to not move an inch... then McDowell following Leanne into the trailer, shutting the door, and within moments the trailer bouncing and rocking on its suspension. He could almost hear the resentful cries of passion that Leanne would be taunting her 'weakling' husband with as she fucked this guy. Her words still ringing in Brian's ears. "You're worried that *I'll* fuck *him*. And from the way you're handling this whole situation, I'm starting to wonder who the man around here really is."

He had the overpowering urge to apologize and grovel for Leanne, to prevent such an ugly scene from happening. I'm so sorry I even brought it up. We're a team! We're in this together. Please don't go in there with him.

But Brian said nothing, and mercifully, McDowell didn't follow her in. He glanced at Brian-- locking eyes. There was a spark of something in his dark gaze. He was impressed by Leanne-- he was interested. And the way he let this show so easily to Brian also told the story of a man who was hardly intimidated by her husband. "You and sonny boy try to get the fire lit." He tossed Bradley a lighter. "Just remember, boy. 'Only you can prevent forest fires.'" He laughed, deep and gruff as he resumed his log-splitting.

Inside the trailer, Leanne trembled slightly as she peered out the nearest window. McDowell's back was to her, and she could see the movement of his muscles beneath the thin layer of flannel as he swung the axe again and again. An expert. A man who knew what he was doing.

She had seen the way his eyes had followed her as she sauntered into the RV. He had considered following her inside. What would have happened if he did?

She rested her palms on the counter to steady herself. What sorts of things would he do to her? What sorts of things was he imagining right now? He'd done time. Surely he'd been deprived of a very basic animalistic need. And in a man like him, those animalistic urges were probably ingrained in him. He needed sex the way he needed his next breath. And he needed a hot woman. Now here was Leanne... the only hot woman around for miles, in a circumstance where there were no consequences. They all knew it, McDowell most of all.

He would be thinking about her. What was he waiting for? Why hold himself back?

She thought of his naked powerful body. He could do absolutely anything that he wanted. She'd have no control over it... and she liked that. All she had to do would be a simple gesture, a simple 'come hither', and she'd be swept up by forces that none of them could control. Not herself, not her son, and certainly not her husband.

The attraction was there-- Leanne had always been attracted to this sort of man-- dangerous and unpredictable. McDowell definitely checked those boxes. There was a sexiness to him, a raw animal magnetism. But more than that, it was the temptation. The edge of oblivion that could easily be crossed, and there'd be absolutely no going back.

McDowell grunted as the axe came down and another log split in half. A barely human grunt, that made her momentarily weak in the knees. She wondered if that's how he'd sound as he used that humongous manhood to mate. The way he'd stared at her as he scrubbed his dick...

Leanne was aware that she was rubbing her breast over her shirt. Her nipples had hardened. She pinched and rolled one between her fingers and groaned softly in time with McDowell's grunts. Nearby, Bradley and Brian were busying themselves with the fire, while this mountain of a man directed the entire effort.

On unsteady legs, Leanne ventured into the bedroom area of the trailer and rummaged through her bag, all the while her eyes glued to the window. McDowell's words resonating with her. "A girl like you... you really ought to show off more of that hot little body."

Leanne was always a bull-headed person. Strong and stubborn. Nobody could tell her what to do... not unless she wanted to be told. She'd certainly never let Brian order her around. But that was because Brian's words carried no weight. If she challenged him right back, he'd shrink away. But McDowell-- he was a man who'd give her an order, and she better follow it... because if she didn't, she had no way of knowing what was in store.

She wanted to see the approval on his face if she took his suggestion to heart. Which was exactly why she selected the articles that she did. A pair of cut-off shorts that covered barely more than her bikini-bottoms would. Leanne always prided herself on her long legs. They were smooth, tanned, and went on forever.

Her shirt, she traded for a white tank top, that was cut short, to show off her flat tummy. When she wore it, it draped from her round C-cups like curtains. A flannel shirt-- to match McDowell's lumberjack look, that she could tie in one of those sexy knots at her belly. And beneath it all, leopard print lace thong and a bra.

She changed, almost absentmindedly, her eyes still glued to the window at the man who had turned their camping trip completely upside down. Was that really a bad thing? If he hadn't shown up, she would have been absolutely bored out of her mind. This man added an element of danger that she felt like had been absent from her life for far too long.

As she slipped off her clothing, she couldn't stop herself from caressing her sun-kissed skin, imagining the way his big rough hands might feel on her body. A towering brute like that would have no problems taking her, throwing her around, tossing her like a rag doll. Leanne wondered what it might be like to be taken with such intensity... such need, and such reckless disregard for anything other than a primal animalistic urge.

Half dressed, Leanne found herself laying back on the bed that she was supposed to share with her husband. She peered out the window, her eyes burning with such intensity at their captor. She gave in to a need she'd felt growing since the minute this man had arrived. One hand cupped at her breast, grasped her nipple and twisted. She let out a soft whimper.

McDowell wouldn't be gentle with her body. Why should she be? She pulled at her nipple until it hurt. She dug her fingers into the soft flesh of her tits. All the while, her other hand crept southward. She parted her legs, and allowed her hand access to her sex.

Her own dirty secret-- Leanne had been wet for hours. Long before she even spotted that big horse cock that McDowell had been gifted with. His size was simply the icing on the cake.

She trembled to imagine what he might be like in bed. Bed? Who was she kidding? A man like that probably never even made it into the bedroom. He was the type who would fuck wherever he happened to be standing. Parking lots, cars, bar bathrooms, back alleys, the woods. The man was an absolute wrecking ball.

Leanne's fingers slipping along her entrance, and came away instantly soaked. In the back of her mind, she knew that what she was doing was absolutely appalling-- masturbating and fantasizing about the very man who was holding her and her family hostage. Her son was in danger, but yet, all she could imagine was being fucked like a whore by their tormentor.

It was insane. But it was also something she'd been desiring since before she was married. The thrill of danger. The fear, and uncertainty, and lack of control, all culminating into one wild urge of sex.

Leanne's hips rose off the mattress as her body pushed itself against her hands. She moaned again, fingers sliding in and out of her folds. Her hair in a tangle on the pillow beneath her. Her eyes never left the window. She didn't close them, didn't envision. She only looked at this unexpected object of desire.

Her toes curled and gripped the bedsheets. Her hips gyrated herself against her busy hands. She bit her lip and sucked in a hissing breath. Her fingers slid further. She pushed them in and out, fucking herself harder, deeper.

Soon two wasn't enough. She pushed a third into the tight wet embrace of her body. She whimpered softly, knowing full well that her fingers were not reaching places that McDowell surely would. Her hand came away from her breasts, and she rubbed her clit, all the while plunging her digits into herself.

Sounds of moving wetness filled the room, accompanied by her steady rush of shaking excited breath. Her hips coming up to meet her fingers again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whispered softly. "Ohhhh..." Her mouth opened, and the scream that she wanted to let out was much softer than it ought to be. A muted cry.

Her hips were bucking faster now. Her hand was a wet mess. Her fingers spun around her clit in a single-minded need to satisfy herself. She couldn't remember a time where she'd been so horny. Where she'd felt so alive from the thrill of what was happening.

At any point, someone could step in here and catch her. Her husband, her son. What would she say? 'Sorry, but this evil man is making me so horny'? That hardly made sense. And what if McDowell himself stepped in here, curious to know what was taking her so long to change?

What if, indeed?

She wouldn't stop. Not for him. She'd keep going, putting on a show for him, teasing and teasing until he couldn't take it anymore, and just had to take her. She would fuck him, right here. She'd tell him to lock the camper door and fuck her senseless.

Her fingers were a blur now. Four fingers now urgently stabbing her body. Her other hand busy on her clit. She could almost imagine what McDowell's big calloused thumb would feel like, pushing on her button and releasing her into one of the most powerful orgasms she'd had since she was a teenager. Her nipples alone were hard enough to cut glass, and she could feel the stubble of his big furious face scratching at her.

That was what did it.

Her hips suddenly thrust skyward. Her soft moans turned into a high pitched squeak that was almost pathetic in its burning need. Leanne's body quivered as her orgasm rolled through her and dazzled her with pleasure.

She could feel the convulsions in her muscles, in her pussy. Her breathing had turned ragged. She hadn't climaxed like this in years. And when her slowly gyrating hips settled back onto the bed, she was in a daze.

Outside, Brian and Bradley had gotten the fire going. McDowell had taken a break, swiping his sleeve across his sweaty brow.

Reluctantly, Leanne got to her feet, draped herself in her handpicked articles, and took a moment to fluff her hair and admire herself. She looked smoldering. Like a lumberjack's girl, mixed with a biker babe.

She slid her feet back into her hiking boots, now much more confident, and boasting much more skin, she collected herself and headed back up the trailer. Halfway through the kitchen, the door opened.

"What's the hold up, darlin'?" McDowell stood in the doorway. His immense frame blocking the way.

Her composure was momentarily rattled. "Sorry, I just... umm..."

He eyed up her choice in outfits. His expression remained unchanged, but the slightest glint of lust appeared. A sign that he approved of this fashion choice. He made no effort to hide the fact that he was checking her out. Those eyes like fingers touching her up and down made her tremble with excitement.

"You like it?" She asked, feeling like a foolish swooning school girl. Resting her hand on her hip, giving the slightest pose like she was modeling.

"It's a start," McDowell admitted, with a sly knowing grin. Like the two of them were sharing a joke that only they knew.

She began to step around him, to leave the trailer, but McDowell was sniffing the air. A knowing smile came over him, and he snatched one of her hands lightning quick, and brought it to his face. The movement so rough and forceful, Leanne couldn't help but yelp. Her legs shook again with anticipation and excitement. Her heart stopped, and she could barely breathe.

Then McDowell was sniffing her fingers, and locking eyes with her. There was no denying the understanding that came across his features. He grinned at her. Leanne reddened ever-so-slightly. Caught red-handed.

Her hand all but disappeared in his massive paw, and he tenderly ran his thick calloused thumb over her knuckles. Then he lowered his mouth around her fingers, tasting her previous wetness from her masturbating.

"Mmmmm..." he said, savoring the flavor of her orgasm. All the while he never tore his eyes from hers.

Leanne's legs trembled harder, and that unspeakable urge that she thought she'd just satisfied came roaring back ten-fold. The intense need to be fucked senseless was almost overwhelming.

"It's a start," McDowell repeated his compliment over her outfit. Although this time it had an all new foreshadowing of what was to come. "It's a start..."

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories