Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 06

Story Info
The final humiliation involves Brian.
6.4k words
29k
48
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,287 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, humiliation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, NTR and possibly even a little incest. If this isn't the fetish for you, I urge you to reconsider how much time and energy you devote to this.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

CUCKING THE CAPTIVE CAMPERS chapter 06

***

It had been days since McDowell had taken Leanne and Bradley's lust and aimed it at each other. What ensued since then had been a series of sexual encounters that escalated more and more.

In that time, the sex had almost been relentless. Leanne fucking McDowell and her son. Sometimes separately, sometimes both at the same time. When they did sleep, they slept in the same bed. It was a little weird at first, but like his mother, Bradley had grown used to it. He didn't tire of it. In fact, he found himself enjoying the way she welcomed his hand on her body in the middle of the night. Or the way she'd roll over and grasp his cock-- sometimes in her hand, sometimes with her mouth, and sometimes with the special spot between her legs.

Nobody questioned how it was going to end... except, of course, Brian. Brian had been handcuffed at the dining room table for days. They'd kept him fed and let him go to the bathroom, but his treatment stopped there.

Brian had been forced to endure the sounds and sights of his own son fucking his wife. In truth, he hardly recognized either of them. His own family had become strangers to him now. He began to wonder how this nightmare would ever end. *If* it ever would end.

And that was when it happened. The worst act of them all...

***

Leanne waited in the bedroom with Bradley. Both were in similar states of undress-- Leanne with just a plaid button-down shirt, partly open to reveal her bare cleavage. No bra and no pants. Just a pair of black lace panties and nothing else.

Bradley was shirtless. Although his muscles weren't defined, his chest was broad, and his build was stocky. He was wearing jeans, but no shoes or socks. They both looked ready... waiting for things to begin.

When McDowell guided Brian into the bedroom, nudging him with the barrel of his pistol, Brian dreaded to know just what he was walking into. Up until now, he'd been left out completely. It had been a misery, but they'd done little more than taunt him with their raucous lovemaking-- hearing it and seeing it, nothing more.

But when McDowell undid Brian's cuffs and led him to the room that they usually did it in, he had a sinking feeling that they were all about to take things to the next level-- they were going to include him in a way that he was sure would only add to his despair and humiliation.

The room stank of sweat and sex. They'd practically gone at it non-stop. The sheets were almost fully off the mattress. Dirty clothes and empty beer bottles littered the floor and the meager furniture. It looked like a frat house in here.

For a while, Bradley had been mercifully apologetic about what he was doing to his father... but lately that had begun to change. The cold detachment in his son's eyes now mirrored Leanne's. He'd either grown desensitized to it all, or he was too far gone to care. Regardless...

"Your presence was requested," McDowell said gruffly, bearing his usual evil grin.

Brian looked from face to face. "W-what is this?" It was the first time he'd been allowed to talk in days. His voice was raspy and defeated.

Neither his wife nor his son replied. They were too busy looking at each other.

"Take off your wife's shirt," McDowell said.

"What?" Brian startled, until McDowell nudged him hard with the barrel of his gun.

"I said, take off your wife's shirt," the convict's voice was practically a snarl.

Reluctantly, Brian did as he was told. He undid the final buttons. She barely regarded him. Hardly even looked at him. This must be what servants felt like, catering to aristocrats, he suddenly realized.

His wife shrugged herself out of the shirt.

"Now take off your son's pants," McDowell said. This time, he didn't give Brian a chance to hesitate. He poked him hard with the barrel of the gun, until his ribs ached. Brian groaned.

"Do it," Leanne said without even glancing at her husband... *former* husband.

Brian swallowed. His own son didn't even acknowledge him in the same way. It was like... like there was a complete loss of respect in his expression.

Ashamed, he did as he was told, undoing Bradley's belt, and zipper. He inwardly groaned when he saw that Bradley was already sporting a hard-on-- one that was jutting straight toward Leanne. His cock was hard in anticipation of mating with his own mom. Brian's disgust and humiliation was at fever pitch as he lowered his son's pants, fully aware that he was prepping them for another sexual encounter.

"Please... don't do this," Brian tried to appeal to McDowell most of all-- the conductor of this twisted symphony.

"Shut the fuck up and do as you're told," he growled from the depths of his throat.

Brian seemed to shrink on himself.

"Their underpants now," McDowell ordered.

One after another, Brian fully disrobed his family. Leanne's panties dropped to her ankles, exposing her fully shaved and ready mound. Bradley's cock was rock hard as his boxers fell away. His tool ready to penetrate his mom's body once again.

When they were both naked, it was McDowell's turn. "Now me," he ordered.

Brian's whimpers rolled out of his throat as he undressed the convict with uncertain hands.

It was a tight squeeze, the four of them in the room. But when McDowell was naked, the next instruction was a simple one.

"Lay on the bed," McDowell ordered.

Brian fought a chill, contemplating what was to come.

Fearing McDowell's wrath, Brian did as he was told.

Bradley and Leanne climbed onto the bed a moment later. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Leanne asked her son.

Bradley swallowed and gave an assured nod. "He needs to accept his place," Bradley shot his father a quick glance that had no pity or sympathy. Not anymore, at least.

McDowell grinned, gun still in hand, keeping an eye on the situation.

With a pounding heart, Brian was treated to close-up sight of his son kissing his wife. Leanne and Bradley leaned in and their lips met above Brian's deflated body. Their eyes shut, Leanne's arms reached around her son's back and grasped him tightly. Bradley took handful's of his mother's thick hair and drove his tongue rather aggressively into her mouth.

She responded with a low purring "Mmmmmm" and her body moved sensually forward, her hips seeking him out. Their bare bodies met, and Brian let out a groan of anguish as his son's manhood began to poke his wife in the pelvis.

Leanne's hands wandered to Bradley's prodding cock, and she clutched his dick tightly to her smooth bare tummy. She stroked him against her. Both of their hips moving back and forth in a soft sexy grind.

Brian found himself slightly mesmerized by the way Leanne's body was so willingly craving her son. She hadn't responded to her own husband like that in years.

The sounds of kissing drowned out the whimpering groans that Brian was emitting. From the edge of the bed, McDowell was grinning like a predator while stroking his already hard piece of meat.

"Don't you think your wife looks really good with your son's tongue in her mouth, eh Brian?" McDowell narrated, and Brian reddened and glanced away. This had been going on for days, but this was the first time he was actually involved enough for the others to talk to him.

Bradley and his mother were grunting, their bodies rubbing together in excited anticipation. Her son's hands wandered to her butt, and gave her a firm squeeze, then a slap that made her squeal.

Leanne started to kiss her way down Bradley's body, moving from the neck, then down to his chest. Her tongue slid in long licks lower and lower. Her half-shut eyes looking like a mindless vixen as she tasted his skin along the way. Bradley ran his fingers through his mom's hair and eased her lower. His head tilted back to moan softly at the ceiling. As she reached his cock, McDowell suddenly stopped them.

"I think Brian is the one who should be putting Bradley's cock in her mouth," McDowell said.

"Huh?" Brian blinked stupidly. His eyes wide with alarm.

"Go ahead, Brian," McDowell said, impatiently spelling it out for Brian as though he was mentally slow. "Put your hand on your son's dick and put it in Leanne's mouth. Feed your old lover with her new lover."

Brian looked from the sneering face of McDowell, to the faces of his family. Neither said anything, barely looked his way. Too enraptured with what was to come.

Feeling like a man who was marching to his own execution, Brian moved painfully slow to his family, and when he reached out, his palms were sweating and his hand trembling.

"Do it," McDowell's voice growled like a displeased demon.

Brian averted his eyes as he took hold of his son's member. It was rock hard, and though he wasn't the horse that McDowell was, Bradley's cock was certainly more impressive than Brian's stubby knob.

Holding it with two reluctant fingers, he tilted it to his wife's face, heart pounding and ball of lead sitting painfully in his gut.

Leanne didn't even regard her former husband. She merely parted her lips and dove down on Bradley's cock in one gulp.

The worst moment up until now was when Brian felt Leanne's soft lips touch his fingers as they held onto his son's cock.

"That's it, feed that hungry slut," McDowell commanded, gun in one hand, his cock in the other. Stroking as he watched Brian's brutal humiliation.

Leanne bobbed her head, sucking and slurping at her son. Bradley moaned. His cock throbbing and twitching against his mother's hungry tongue and his father's hesitant grasp. Brian could actually feel Bradley throbbing and it repulsed him.

He needed to look away, but his wife didn't relent. She slid up and down him, on all fours on the bed like a stalking cougar. Brian could feel the trail of saliva she was leaving on her son's cock. Each thrust and her mouth went deeper and deeper.

Brian merely held on, simply grasping the base of his son's dick as Leanne devoured it, hungrier and hungrier with each passing gulp.

"You ever suck a cock before, Brian?" McDowell grinned.

Brian paled, and McDowell rumbled a deep laugh.

"Relax, nobody wants to see that," the convict said, merely teasing and taunting the humiliated husband. "You just keep right on holding it there while she slobbers that big fat dick. That big fat dick that's *not yours*," he emphasized.

Brian groaned again, a weak broken whimper from his vocal chords.

As Leanne's sucking grew more aggressive, Bradley was also responding. His hips thrust to meet his mother's mouth. Neither one of them paid any attention to Brian's hand. He didn't matter. It was as though he was a ghost that couldn't be seen or heard by anyone except for McDowell.

Leanne's head bobs became rapid, frantic. Bradley's hips swung faster and faster, his heavy balls slapping against Brian's wrist. Drool started to run down Leanne's lip and over Brian's fingers. He had to look away again, repulsed by the feeling.

From her throat, a gasping "Glug glug glug" sound choked out.

Bradley gave one final thrust, not yet ready to shoot, but to merely rest. And that was when McDowell clambered onto the bed as well, balancing on his knees.

"Move over son," McDowell said, kneeling beside Bradley. Bradley made room for the bigger man as they knelt shoulder to shoulder. McDowell draped an arm over Bradley's shoulders like a father and son standing at the fence, watching a ball game. That was when it hit Brian that not only had Bradley become Leanne's new lover, but McDowell had become like Bradley's new father.

"Brian, you know what to do," McDowell snapped his fingers. Brian groaned, and before Leanne put her lips to McDowell's massive pulsing member, he had to repeat the act on McDowell.

Blushing in shame, Brian took hold McDowell's cock and held him by the base. The man's meaty pole was heavy and thick. Flexing with bulbous muscles and veins. He angled it toward his wife's mouth, and like before, Leanne started to feast on McDowell's cock. Bradley watched, stroking himself to the slutty show that his mother was putting on.

McDowell turned to Brian. "Thank you for setting me up, but get off my dick now," he shoved Brian backward on the bed, to allow Leanne to pleasure him.

Brian was ordered to stay like that-- laying on his back on the bed as the group moved down. Leanne was bent over Brian's body as she sucked. Her face inches above Brian's lap, although it was clear she wanted nothing to do with her husband. She was too fixated on the cocks that were presented to her-- McDowell's she sucked on, choked on, slobbered on. While at the same time, her fingers folded around Bradley's and she stroked, mindful to give both men their fair share of attention.

She gobbled and licked, then alternated to Bradley, panting like a slut as she sucked him relentlessly. Then when his cock was properly basted, she went right back to McDowell's.

Brian was helpless to do anything other than watch. Unfortunately, this angle and this view inspired his own cock to betray him. It grew with a mind of its own, hardening at the sight of his wife's whorish face bobbing just above it.

Although she could have easily reached out and taken a third cock in a lewd act of gangbang, she didn't. This wasn't only about her pleasure... this was about humiliation-- the complete abandoning of her old marriage.

She sucked over top of her husband for what felt like hours. In that time, the men alternated, pounding her face, jerking themselves, and pulling at her hair. The makings of a true bond, when McDowell held Leanne's hair and leveraged her face up and down on Bradley's dick. Bradley returned the favor for McDowell, bouncing his mother's head on the older man's cock. They treated Leanne like a slut for each other.

But soon a simple blow job wasn't enough.

"Get behind your mother," McDowell told Bradley.

Bradley excitedly hopped off the bed, and ran around to the other side. The eager boy began to spread his mother's cheeks, ready to sink into her sex, when McDowell stopped them once again.

"Not yet," he turned to Brian. "You know what to do."

"Please... no," Brian begged. It was impossible to hold back the tears. Seeing his wife like this was bad enough, but to see the complete change in his son was another. Bradley had gone from a good kid, to sex-obsessed sociopath with no regard for anybody other than his own selfish desires.

McDowell reached out a big hand and gave Brian a rough smack across his face. "Do it!" He bellowed, then returned his cock... and his focus to Leanne's mouth-- fucking her face senseless.

Brian reached out an unwilling hand toward his son.

"That's right, dad," Bradley remarked with a smirk that matched McDowell's. "Guide my dick into mom's pussy" The words stabbed like spears into Brian's heart.

He shut his eyes and shuddered as he closed his hand around his son's member and positioned him. Leanne moaned around a mouthful of McDowell as she pushed her hips back onto her son.

Bradley's cock sank into her pussy, her ass backing up to receive him, and Brian's hand was shoved out of the way as Bradley started to fuck his mother.

The bed started to wobble as the two men fucked Leanne from both directions. And trapped beneath Leanne's ever moving body was Brian, pinned down and forced to witness every graphic detail of his own cuckolding. They were practically fucking on top of him.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Leanne moaned sloppily around a mouthful of McDowell's massive hog.

Bradley clung to his mom's ass, and McDowell, to her head. They see-sawed their dicks back and forth, like cartoon lumber jacks pushing and pulling a two-man saw back and forth at the base of a tree.

Leanne was putty in their hands. She went wherever their forceful hands moved her. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth in a steady two and fro. One cock in her pussy, the other in her throat. The men ran so deep in her, that it seemed their cocks would touch in the middle.

The bed shook beneath Brian. Hell, the whole camper shook.

Leanne was now crying out around McDowell's cock. Each exhale brought a shrill "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" She tried to call out her son's name, but around a mouthful of dick, it sounded like "Bwa-wee!"

Bradley gripped her tightly by the hips, and sunk himself into her with long purposeful strokes that forced her to feel every single inch of him. As he rammed her again and again, he locked eyes with his father. A smug sneer on his lips as he penetrated Brian's wife. Brian saw that look before-- in Leanne's eyes. Contempt. Bradley's expression was one of "I'll show you. That's your wife, dad. And look at her now. Now she's *my* slut."

Before any words could be traded, Leanne's shrill cries began to escape her lips. Every man in the room knew what that meant-- she was cumming. And she was cumming on her son's dick.

"That's it, boy," McDowell encouraged. "Stuff this slut. Stuff her hard."

Both men picked up the pace, ramming Leanne back and forth across the bed, on top of Brian's rejected body. Leanne's head bounced wildly, her hair tossed behind her. She was little more than a mindless fuck doll. A fuck doll who was screaming in delight.

Her voice rose ever higher as Bradley rammed her through her orgasm, his body slapping into hers, with every intent to prolong her pleasure for as long as possible.

"Ahhhhhh," she tensed up, despite their incessant ramming, and suddenly her body released with a rush of wetness, and a sigh of pleasure. She sagged on top of her husband, as the trickle of her orgasm covered his jeans.

Brian groaned in defeat. Leanne could squirt, and Bradley had made her do it.

Her orgasm had barely subsided before they were scrambling to change positions.

"You stay right fuckin' there," McDowell ordered Brian.

McDowell picked up Leanne easily, and tossed her onto her back... right across Brian's chest. He spread her legs and stood between them by the edge of the bed. Across from him, Bradley moved over to his mother's head. They were trading positions.

Leanne seemed to enjoy being on her back... helpless and under their control. She threw her legs up onto McDowell's shoulders and gave Brian a glance. "Watch this, you pathetic bitch," she said to her own husband.

Brian groaned as McDowell held Leanne's ankles and sank his massive member into her body.

Leanne tossed her head back and let out a moan. He sank easily into her now. He'd had several days to loosen her up, and Bradley had left her soaked. McDowell grunted as his cock began to violate the married woman once again.

"I'll bet you like this," Leanne remarked to Brian. "You're so pathetic, I'll bet your dick is hard."

She reached out and grasped Brian's crotch. She squeezed, and laughed when she found that Brian was shamefully hard. It wasn't that he enjoyed what was happening. It was merely a reflex. But she felt how disappointingly small his member was after the poundings she'd been taking.

"He is," she reported to the other men while McDowell ran his tongue over Leanne's toes, sinking his cock in and out in a steady rhythm.

"Dad, that's gross." It was Bradley who said it. "Me and McDowell are in here naked. What are you gay?"

This comment earned snickers from everyone in the room. Brian reddened, looking away, hearing his own son talk to him like this. He was certain that everyone had lost their mind.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,287 Followers
12