Cuckold Assistant Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman helps her friend get fucked at a wedding.
1.5k words
3.74
43.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down, staring at Jeni as I smiled up at her. "How are you enjoying the wedding?" I asked, crossing my legs as I twirled the drink in front of me absentmindedly.

"Eh, it's kind of a bore." She replied, grinning back at me. Jeni had been my friend for years, and though we were around the same weight, she was a bit taller than me with bigger tits, blond hair, and blue eyes. Though I would never admit it, I had always appreciated her form. "Tell me something interesting, please. I'm dying here. Any gossip about the wedding party you know of?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "You've always been quite a gossip. But no... nothing too fascinating."

"Then tell me about Dan, how's it going with you two? Still going through a dry spell?"

I shook my head again. "No, actually. I've discovered... quite a secret of his."

"Oh?" She asked, already intrigued. She leaned over towards me, fascinated.

"Well... do you know what cuckolding is?" I whispered.

She gasped out loud, unable to help herself. "No."

"Yeah... and after I realized... it turns out I'm quite into it as well." I admitted, shrugging.

She pretended to fan herself, clearly quite scandalized. "Well, how many guys have you fucked then?" She asked, not bothering to be shy about it.

I blushed then. "None, actually. We've just been... fantasizing about it. But we haven't actually done anything yet."

"Well, that won't do, will it?" Jeni replied, scoffing. "Why don't we find someone fun at the party and facetime Dan so he can see you being fucked by another man?"

I bit my lip. "Jeni... I don't know if I'm ready yet."

She shook her head, and grabbed my wrist, insistent. "You won't know if you don't try. He's into it, and you clearly want to as well... why not surprise him and see what comes out of it?"

"Do you have someone in mind?" I asked, still feeling cautious.

She thought for a moment, her eyes scanning the crowd, thinking about it. "I'm going to chat a few guys up, and we'll see who I can find." She squealed. "I'm so excited! It's like I'm on some kind of secret mission."

I rolled my eyes. "But... you can't tell anyone. Dan would be so embarrassed if word got out..."

She nodded. "I'll only do it if they actually act like they're interested. I promise." With that, she didn't wait for me to agree. She stood up, still holding onto her wine glass, and began to mingle with the crowd. I bit my lip nervously, watching her leave. I texted Dan, telling him what happened. He hadn't replied, so I shoved it back in my pocket, deciding to nurse my drink some more.

----

I was beyond ecstatic when Nathan, a guy who had just introduced himself to me, nodded his agreement. It was quite a crazy thing to ask someone, but I was tipsy, and needed something to get me past this incredibly boring weekend. The thing was... was feeling quite horny myself. My husband hadn't touched me in a month, being busy with his work, and when Noel told me that she was interested in getting fucked by another guy in front of her husband... I could feel my own cunt getting wet at the thought of it. I have always been a bit of a pervert... and though I wanted to be a part of it desperately, I also wasn't the type to be okay with non-consensual cheating. This meant I could help them get it on, but wouldn't be able to take part of it myself. Oh well, I was willing to do my part in society.

I nodded back at Nathan, a muscular man that was 15 years younger than Noel, and led him back to where Noel was sitting, still looking a bit nervous. "I've found exactly what you're looking for." I said, winking at her. She flushed scarlet, and nodded, introducing herself to him. I could see him eyeing her up and down, like he was clearly interested in fucking her, and I rubbed my thighs together, imagining them in front of me.

"Did you contact Ben?" I asked curiously. It wouldn't make sense for us to do all this without Ben watching.

She nodded. "He said he's interested."

I almost whooped in happiness. "Great. Let's get started." We were currently staying at a resort, and we led Nathan to Noel's room, which consisted of a large king-size bed and a couch with a flat-screen mounted in front of it. I sat at the couch, pushing it slightly so I would get the best view of the bed, and almost squealed when I realized Nathan would not be trying to take part in any small talk. He pulled Noel's chin closer to him, and pressed his lips on her, tasting her. She moaned, and I could feel her nervousness at kissing someone that wasn't her husband for the first time. Speaking of Ben, I began to call him, letting the phone ring as my eyes watched them hungrily.

He answered after two rings, and I didn't say a word as I pointed the camera towards my show, wondering what he could possibly be thinking at the moment. Nathan held Noel firm against him, their bodies pressed against each other as his hands moved down her body, cupping her big ass as he did. He was grinding hard against her, and when he was done with the kiss, he pushed her onto the bed, not saying a single word.

I was already hornier than normal, and decided to set Ben down on the table, just so he could watch them while I touched myself. I lifted my dress up, exposing my panties, though the couple was so deep in their own embrace that they hadn't noticed me. Fuck, I was wet. I pressed my finger against my clit, feeling the fabric of my lacey panties as I teased myself.

Nathan was taking Noel's clothes off, stripping her completely as he looked at her hungrily. She bit her lip, clearly still unsure of the situation, but I saw her glance at Ben through my camera, and whatever he did made her feel a bit more secure. He had spread her legs, and was between her, his hips moving insistently as he ground his pants against her crotch. She was moaning uncontrollably, and he reached down to touch her wetness, hissing as he felt how wet she was. "You're such a little slut, aren't you?" He murmured, and I realized that I wouldn't be able to tease myself any longer. I needed to cum. Badly.

I pulled my panties down, exposing my crotch to my friend and her lover, and began to rub my clit insistently, moaning over and over without caring who heard me. Nathan had pulled his pants down, and his cock sprang up, exposing how eager he was to fuck the woman underneath him. I wondered at once whether or not Ben was masturbating as well through the call. Knowing I needed something inside of me to cum, I pushed two fingers in with my other hand, fucking myself in rhythm to circling my clit.

Nathan seemed like he had had enough of foreplay, and he moved off the bed, grabbing the condom that had been left on the counter before moving back on top of her, steadying himself. She looked up at him lustfully, ready for her lover's dick inside of her. He aligned himself readily, and they both moaned loudly as he entered her. He was slow at first, taking his time for her to adjust. When she squeezed down on him, begging for more, he began to fuck her mercilessly, using his youth as a weapon to fuck her like the animal that she was.

I was so fucking close to cumming, and increased my speed, matching Nathan perfectly as I imagined him being the one to fuck me. I wished I was Noel right now, wished I was the one being fucked while my husband watched... but the only thing I could do was stare at them as he pounded her, making her scream loudly and claw against the bed, begging for more.

I could feel myself rise... rise over the edge. And I cried out loud as I came, my pussy milking down on my fingers as it squeezed me over and over again. I was breathing heavily when I opened my eyes again, realizing that the couple in front of me came at the same time as me, and he was giving Noel his final thrusts before stopping completely. "Oh my fucking god." Noel was saying, and shut her eyes, unable to help herself.

I stood up, my thighs still shaky from the recent orgasm, and looked down at the camera, seeing Ben's flushed expression. "You're welcome, Ben." I said before winking at him and turning the call off.