Cuckold CEO Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind raced while the sickening ooze slid out in globs. Was this my new role? Had I been reduced to a slave to his sexual needs too? Would I stand for it? I realized, that yes, I would. I loved my wife beyond imagination, and I knew she loved me. I had promised her that she could live out her sexual fantasies and that I would help her, even if I needed to swallow my pride. I was a man of my word and I was going to keep it. Plus, strangely, my body reacted in a sexual way each time something happened. It was obvious that, deep down, I was enjoying it. After a while, his cum stopped dripping and I went back up and snuggled with her. I tried to kiss her but she put her hand on my lips. She told me that she didn't want to kiss me because my mouth had been in her ass. My eyes filled with tears as I rolled away from her and went to the bathroom to wash my face and mouth. The final indignity of the day was her rejection.

12