Cuckold CEO Ch. 10

Story Info
CEO is a total cuckold.
3k words
3.94
27.8k
14
7

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

My wife and I went to one of the local city parks and had a picnic. It was a bit surreal. Here we were, having a picnic together and enjoying each other's company, yet less than twenty-four hours before, she was watching me be sexually dominated by her lover. I was enjoying our time together. She was being very loving and did her best to keep teasing me sexually. She had worn some short shorts and made it a point to let her butt cheeks pop out each time she sat down. My wife was a sexual machine. All day and all night, she was all about making her sexual fantasies come true. I never have figured out why she was the way she was, but I loved it.

As we sat on a blanket in the park, she curled up in my arms and made me feel special. I had a couple of burning questions in my mind and I took the opportunity to ask them. The first question I asked was about James. I asked her how she knew him. She turned and looked up at me and smiled shyly. James was a doctor. He was a urologist. She told me that she had needed to see one for some bladder issues and he was her doctor. I nearly shit myself. She said that her old one had retired and that James took over the practice. I asked if that was ethical, because she was his patient. My wife said that after the first time they had sex, he referred her to another partner in his practice. So now, he can look at her vagina whenever he wanted to. I couldn't help but laugh a bit at that comment.

I then asked her how she convinced him to fuck her. She said that during her appointments, he asked a long list of questions. One group was about her sexual life. My wife said that she had told him that we had sex all the time and that she liked to be adventurous. He asked her to elaborate and she told him that she was up for anything, as long as she got her rocks off in the process. Jokingly, she told him that she always wanted a man to fuck her while her husband watched. Then she added, maybe you can be that man. She told me that, this first conversation lead to a bunch of flirting and hundreds of text messages, some of them very racy. Finally, at one appointment, she told him to come over and he could fuck her in front of me. She assured him that I was ok with it. That is what he did.

I then asked her why she kept doing it with him. She sat up and looked at me very surprised. She asked if I was kidding. Then she proceeded to ask me if I had ever looked at him. He was a Greek god. He was smart, powerful and wasn't afraid to take what he wanted. She told me that his forced submission, of her, to his needs and desires made her very wet. She adored being controlled. Besides that, his cock was big, thick and produced huge volumes of seed that made her stomach feel warm and wonderful. Once again, she was gushing about her lover to me. Besides, she added, you told me that you didn't want to be the Alpha Male in bed, you wanted to be submissive. My wife then said, she wanted to be dominated and controlled in bed too. If I was submissive and she was too, then our sex was going to be boring. She wanted raw, rough sex with plenty of spice and variety. She told me that I couldn't deliver on that. She finished by adding, that although my cock was nice, it was average and as I have gotten older, really doesn't produce very much cum. I just don't make her stomach warm like James does.

Fuck! A nice day at the park has turned into verbal humiliation. My wife had just put down my sexual technique, cock and even the amount of cum I produce. What did she see in me, I though? Without missing a beat, she then kissed me and told me that she loved me anyway, because I have always been there for her and I am willing to play her sexual fantasy game with her. Once again, my mind was spinning. First, its, I don't like anything sexual about you, then followed by how much I love you and want you in the next sentence. Keeping up with my wife's thoughts was a fulltime job.

I decided to push the envelope a bit and posed a problem to her. I told her that she had promised to have sex with me if I allowed her to play her games with out lovers. At first, everything went fine, but since James had become a fulltime lover, the sex had ended. I admitted to her that I was so horny, my mind hurt constantly. She snuggled up to me and kissed me. She told me that she didn't mind having sex with me to relieve my horniness but James had set down a rule and she was not going to break it. She said that he was very specific with her. He said that her vagina was his and if she fucked me at any time, even once, he would cut my balls off and feed them to her. She said that he was very serious about that and that he was a urologist and could do it. She said that he told her that he removes guys balls all the time because of cancer and other issues. Cutting my balls off would not be any different. Her words put a shiver down my spine. Fuck James, I thought. He won't cut my balls off, he was just trying to control her. I decided that I was going to get my wife back, once and for all. I had a plan.

We returned home after our day at the park. As night fell, I played grab ass with my wife. I chased her around, touched her and generally did everything I could do to get her in the mood. Finally, she pushed my head between her legs and I gave her some amazing oral pleasure. After she came, I told her it was my turn. She told me no, that she wanted me to keep my balls. The answer was no and would always be no. This pissed me off and I ended up not talking to her the rest of the night.

The same pattern repeated itself the rest of the next week. Me, horny as shit, her getting me to getting her rocks off, then total rejection. She was very stubborn and stuck to her guns. I began to keep a close watch on her and discovered her texting James quite often. One day, she left her phone out and I read the texts she was sending. She was telling him that I was constantly horny and demanding sex and asked what she should do. He told her that she knew the rules and that if she couldn't handle it herself, then her would fix the problem. She told him that she wanted me to keep my balls and would try to get me to understand. Well that was not going to happen any time soon. She was my wife and I was going to fuck her too.

I got a page from my wife Friday afternoon telling me to come home early. I asked her why and she cryptically wrote that she wanted to help me fix my sexual frustration. Finally, I thought, she had come to her senses. I rushed back to the condo. She met me at the door with a strange look on her face. She took my hand and told me that she wanted me in our bed. The room was dimly lit. She had me get on the bed upside down, feet to the headboard, head to the footboard. Ropes had been tied to each corner post. She tied my ankles and wrists to the bed, so that I was spread eagle. My cock tried desperately to escape its prison. I loved a little bondage and this fit the bill so far. My wife then got totally naked. And stood at the foot of the bed above my head. I could not see her, but I knew she was there. She asked me what I wanted. I told her, she was my wife and I wanted to make love to her. She asked me if I understood the rules. I told her that I didn't give a fuck for the rules. I was going to unlock my cage and take what was mine. There was a long silence. Then I heard her voice shaking as she said that it was too bad I answered the question like that.

Out of the blue, James appear next to the bed. He looked down at me and asked me if I really meant what I said. I told him that she was my wife and I wanted to fuck her. He shook his head from side to side and said it was too bad that I can't follow the rules. It was time to help me learn how to follow the rules. He raised his right hand. In it was a shiny, stainless steel tool. It looked like some sort of oversized pliers. He asked me if I knew what he was holding. I shook my head no. James explained that the tool he had in his hand was an emasculator. It was a tool that farmers used to castrate horny bulls to make them docile. He said that it was obvious that I was a horny bull, but this relationship needed only one bull and that was him. He lifted the tool and placed the jaws on my protruding balls. My cock cage was so tight that my penis was the size of a clit and my balls squished out the bottom into a little round ball. I felt the cold steel as it surrounded my ball sack. I screamed to stop. He just kept going. I begged my wife to make him stop. She stood behind me in silence.

James fit the mouth of the emasculator around my balls, so that, when the handles were pushed together, my balls would be severed from my body in one motion. I was shaking uncontrollably. My screams went unanswered. James began to apply pressure to the handles. The jaws began to grip tightly. One quick push of the handles and my life would have ended as I knew it. I was at the point off screaming to the top of my lungs when he looked down and told me to shut up and take it like a man for the last time. James then told my wife to get on top of me than get on her hands and knees with her ass pointing towards him.

She climbed up and assumed the position. Her pussy was about two inches from my face. He moved next to her and took her right hand and put it on one handle and her left on the other and showed her how to apply maximum pressure. James then looked down at me and told me that my wife was going to take my manhood from me. She was going to neuter me like a simple farm animal. How and when it happened, depended upon me. I could feel her hand shaking as the pressure fluctuated on my ball sack. James then got behind her and rubbed his cock till he was hard. Her took his rigid manhood and placed it on her pussy lips just two inches above my face. He grabbed her hips and pushed it in hard and fast. She jumped and gasped. I felt the jaws tighten, it was painful. The they relaxed a bit. James began fucking her wet pussy right above my face. She was wet and her pussy began to drip on my face.

James asked my wife whose cock felt better. She breathlessly said his did. He asked who she wanted to fuck exclusively. She said that she only wanted him. Then he asked her, if that was the case, did I need my balls anymore. Her body began to tremble violently before she said NO. James then said, well then you know what to do. I felt her begin to add pressure slowly. I screamed again. I said, I give up. Her pussy is yours and yours only. I will never ask to have sex with her again. I will do whatever you ask. James responded by asking me if I was sure that was what I wanted. I screamed, YES. He asked if I understood the full consequences of what I was agreeing too. Again, I screamed, YES. James then asked if I understood that he also owned me now as well as my wife. I agreed that I did. Then he said it would be a lot easier for me if my balls were gone. I pleaded with him not to do it. James then told me to watch him fuck my wife. Watch how a real man pleases a woman. Watch how a woman responds to a man with a real cock.

I watched as he inserted his weapon into my wife's deepest reaches. I listened to her moan in ecstasy as he slid in and out of her. I listened as he asked her to tell me how it felt. My wife eagerly said that his cock was incredible and that it gave her mind-blowing orgasms. On her own, she added that, she never felt anything like it and that I had never given her the sensations that she felt when he penetrated her. He asked her to tell me what she wanted as he began to pound her hard. His balls slapping my forehead. She breathlessly said she wanted his cum in her right now, tonight, tomorrow and always. She wanted to be his and his only. She wanted to do nothing but please him and serve him. She was totally worshiping him and his sexual prowess. Her praise had the effect it was meant to produce. His balls tightened. He shoved his cock deep within her. So deep that he pressed the tip of his cock against her uterus and pumped his hot virile seed directly into her fertile womb.

Feeling this, she shook violently and had a massive orgasm. Her body convulsed. Her hands shock uncontrollably. The emasculator jaws pinched down hard on my balls. I screamed out in pain and yelled NO! STOP! She did not respond to my cries. She was in a frenzy. James too, was in orgasmic bliss and was growling loudly. I squirmed to get away as I continued to scream loudly. Finally, my wife gained some control and opened her eyes. She recoiled a bit, shocked at how close she had come to neutering her husband. James came down from his orgasm a bit slower. Once his breathing began to normalize, he slid his tool from her trembling hole. His cock popped out and landed on my face below. A mixture of his cum and her juices covered my face.

My wife relaxed and laid down on top of me. Her vagina landed right in my mouth. As it did, it produced a rush of his ejaculate. I gagged as the volume increased. I was still tied to the bed and could not get my head to a comfortable point to swallow. I was drowning in James' cum. James walked over and took the emasculator off of my balls and set it on the nightstand. He looked over at me and told me that it would remain there, just incase I decided to go back on my word. He said the next time, it would be his decision, not my wife's, and he had no issue with taking them off quickly. James went into the bathroom to clean up. I asked my wife to untie me. She got up off of me and sat next to me on the bed. She said that she had told me that I needed to follow the rules because James was very possessive and he would not stand for sharing her with anyone. She then looked down, a bit embarrassed. She said that James had told her that she was the one that would cut my balls off tonight. It was the plan all along. However, she said that my pleading for her not to do it, got her to second guess herself. She said that I had gotten very lucky and that I needed to make sure I followed the rules.

I shook my head and pleaded with her to untie me. She untied my ankles first. As she moved up my body, she stopped at my crotch and laughed. I asked her why she was laughing. She said that my cage and balls were covered in cum. My balls had expelled their contents on their own in an effort to save themselves. I had no idea that I had even produced anything down there besides maybe shitting myself. She reached down and scooped up some of my useless slop with her finger and rubbed it on my lips and reminded me that his cum tasted better than mine. She asked me if I agreed. I licked my lips. She was right, my goo tasted salty but sour. It was thin and runny, not like his. His was salty, sweet and thick like egg whites. My cum flowed like drops of water. His moved in long sticky ribbons.

Finally, she untied my hands. I ran to the guest bedroom and used the other bathroom there. As I finished, I heard their bedroom door lock, then their bathroom door lock also. They were going to be one tonight, without me. Together in each other's arms. Caressing, kissing and sharing one bed, their bed. Tonight, I would sleep alone in the guest room. Once again, cast aside like a used condom, thrown into the toilet and flushed away.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers