Cuckold Club: Pat's Story

Story Info
A club for cuckolds?
3.9k words
2.98
7.2k
8
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never had I received such a strange email. The return URL was, of all things, cuckold@cuckoldclub.xxx. The text read, "If you would like to join our support group, click on 'Reply' and on 'Send.' Do not include any text or a subject. You will receive the time, date, and place of our next meeting." I wanted to ignore it as I do most junk email I received.

The group's name stopped me cold. I was, or should I say I am, a cuckold. I had never said a word to anyone. The only other person who knew was my unfaithful hot wife, Ellen. I had no idea who these people could be, but I had to know. My hand trembled as I clicked on 'Reply' and 'Send.' The response came in less than a minute. The meeting was at noon the next day in, of all places, a church fellowship hall, my church's fellowship hall.

I arrived five minutes early. A half dozen others were already there. One of them approached me with his had outstretched. "Hi, I'm Dave," he said.

"I'm Pat Har...." I began. He held up his left hand as he shook my right.

"You're Pat. We don't have last names. There are some refreshments if you're hungry. Most of us are on our lunch breaks, so we try to have a bite to eat while we meet. It's not much, cold cuts, cheeses, breads, soft drinks. It keeps our stomachs quiet."

I chuckled. "How much?" I asked reaching for my wallet.

"We don't expect a contribution from first timers. This is an introductory session. There's no set amount. If you want to put something into the kitty, it's whatever you feel comfortable with. We use the honor system. It works pretty well."

"What do you do at these meetings?"

"Mostly we talk to each other, compare notes as it were. We're very informal. Once a month we do a sort of AA meeting where we tell the group about our individual experiences. No one is required to speak, but we've found that getting things off our chests and into the open helps. It make coping easier."

Another man joined Dave and me. "I'm Chuck," he said offering me his hand.

"I'm Pat," I said shaking his hand.

"Nervous?" Chuck asked.

"No. Scared."

"I understand completely. I sat in a corner with a plate of food at my first meeting and didn't talk to anyone. Did you get the email?"

"Yes. Who sent it?"

"Does it matter? Every man here is a cuckold. Nobody will judge you. Nobody will pry into your situation. Your privacy will be respected at all times. We all want to be anonymous. That's why we meet here. Who would suspect a group of cuckolds to be meeting in a church?"

I smiled. Everyone was wearing a suit. It looked like a committee meeting. I held up a five-dollar bill. "Who gets this?"

"There's a bowl on the food table," Dave said. "Help yourself."

I put my money in the bowl and fixed myself a couple sandwiches with potato chips. Everything on the table was fresh, as though it had just been picked up from a store.

As I gazed around the room, I wondered if one of the other men, or more, was sleeping with Ellen. Could that have been the reason I had received the invitation? Was someone rubbing my face in her infidelities? Another guy introduced himself, first name only.

Around a quarter to one, the group started thinning out as one by one the members began to return to their jobs. I had talked to seven different people. No one had asked any questions or had volunteered any information. I noticed everyone had put their empty paper plates and drink cups in the trash out of consideration for the custodian. There was only one bottle of soda and enough food for two sandwiches left. Those items were put in the refrigerator. Whoever was in charge of the menu knew what he was doing.

Dave and I were the last to leave. "What do you think of our little group?" he asked as we walked to our cars.

"I never thought such a group existed," I said. "I had no idea."

"No one does," he said. "The minister thinks we are a social group, which we are in a way. How do you feel now? Still scared?"

"I'm down to nervous. I felt like I was the only one before. At least I know now I'm not alone. Was this the whole group?"

"Just a small fraction. You weren't the only newcomer today. Most of them won't be back. They're embarrassed or feel humiliated. It would help everyone if they returned, but they won't. I'm glad you could join us today." He held out his hand to me.

"When is the next meeting?" I asked as I accepted his hand.

"I hoped you would ask. Watch your email carefully, especially your spam folder. We won't be so blatant in the future."

"How did you find out about me?"

"I can't answer that. It's not important. What matters is that you are among friends."

I continued going to the meetings. The notices came as junk email. The locations were different each time. For the first three months, I only received invitations to the lunchtime gatherings, which were held a couple times a month. Then I received a notice for an evening meeting.

Before it had been Ellen who had made up excuses for going out at night. She had been very convincing with PTA meetings, sorority meetings, etc. I don't know why I bought the PTA meetings; we didn't have kids. After an hour of brain-wracking agony, I finally came up with one -- an old friend passing through town.

The first part of the meeting was much the same as the day ones with deli platters, chips, and sodas. The members began discussing their experiences. Some knew their wives' lovers. They were best friends, neighbors, even a couple of brothers. Others didn't know. A few were only suspicious. I only listened for the next two months before I worked up the courage to sit on the stool in front of the group. The funny thing, if there is anything funny about being a cuckold, was that each speaker's story was just a little worse than the last one's. It was like playing king-of-the-hill, only with unfaithful wives instead of pushing other's around. I would give them something to top.

"I'm Pat," I began, "and I'm a cuckold."

"Hi Pat."

My wife and I have a great sex life. We're very adventurous in bed. I doubt there is a place we haven't gotten it on, except the White House. (We haven't been there yet.) We did it once in the microfilm room at the National Archives. There were so many people around that we only had time to stick my dick in her. Neither of us had a climax, but we can say we did it there. There have been other places you might expect, like a booth in a dirty bookstore. Once a guy stuck his erection through a hole in the partition between his booth and ours. She sucked him off while she sat on my lap with my boner in her snatch. That's the only time a third person was involved with us.

We have a bunch of sex toys too. My favorite is fuzzy handcuffs. Our bed has vertical brass pillars on the headframe. We take turns cuffing each other's arms to the pillars. The cuffed person is totally at the mercy of the other. He or she can only lie on the bed and accept whatever the free person dishes out. One night she sucked me off four times in two hours. I was exhausted when she was done with me, but, man, it was great. Another time I gave her 56 orgasms in one hour using only my tongue. The one who is trussed up has the right to say 'stop', but neither of us has ever exercised it. After eight years of marriage, you know what your partner will and will not tolerate.

One Saturday evening about a year ago, she announced she wanted to try something new. Knowing how her mind works, I knew I was in for a fun night. One night she jacked me off in a restaurant. We often go out without underwear. Her skirts are short, and her blouses border on see-through.

Ellen has a great body. Her breasts are full and firm with prominent half-inch nipples. She seldom wears a bra. When we go to the health club to work out, every guy there ogles her. She loves the attention. Her pussy lips are clearly outlined through her leotard. She wears her dark hair on the short side. She says it's easier to take care of that way. Her eyes are dark brown, almost black. She has a tiny waist. Her hips are perfect for making babies. She shaves her pussy daily.

This particular night she was dressed to kill when I got home from my golf game. She wore a red skirt that showed most of her legs. The hemline wasn't more than an inch below the globes of her arse. Her shirt, also red, was pulled down tightly into the waist of her skirt so it hugged her breasts clearly outlining her nipples. She had matching, open-toed, high heeled shoes. Her red clutch purse was on the nightstand.

I went straight to the shower. When I came out, she was stretched out on the bed. As usual, she wasn't wearing her panties. The sight of her hairless pussy made my dick start to grow. "What are we up to tonight?" I asked eagerly. She held up a set of regulation police handcuffs. I smiled at the sight of them. "It looks like we are in for some serious fun."

"I sure am," she said in her most sultry voice. "Open the closet door." I rushed to comply with her command expecting to find something new for me to wear. Instead there was a wood chair with vertical supports on the back and rungs between the legs. "Have a seat," she said sweetly. "Take your towel off first." Again I followed orders. She stepped into the closet behind me. After putting a cuff on my left wrist, she threaded the other one around the center upright and secured my right wrist. "Are you comfortable?" she asked. "This isn't too tight on your shoulders?"

"I'm fine," I said. I eagerly awaited finding out what was next. I was, of course, totally naked.

Our closet door has adjustable louvers to allow air circulation. She opened them halfway and closed the door. "Can you see the bed?" I said I could. She laid down on it. "Can you see me?" I said 'yes' again. She came back to the closet carrying her clutch purse. "Put your feet on the rungs." I placed my heels on the rungs. I'm not into very kinky sex, but I do trust my wife -- at least I used to trust her -- so I didn't argue when she used two more sets of cuffs to secure my legs to the chair's rear legs. This forced my legs apart and kept me sitting upright. When I was completely attached to the chair, she began stroking my cock. Within seconds it was rock hard. My breathing was deep and rasping. I didn't understand her plan, but whatever it was seemed pretty good up to that point. I was on the edge of cumming. She picked up her purse and stood beside me. "Now close you eyes and open her mouth." I expected to feel one of her nipples between my lips. What I felt was something round and hard being shoved into my mouth. Straps on my cheeks were pulled back behind my head. My eyes flew open. I heard the click of a couple snaps. "This will keep you quiet. It's a rubber ball riveted to a leather strap." My dick was soft. She traced the edge of my glans with her fingertips. She smiled as my shaft returned to its previous turgid state. "Hold that thought," she said as she closed the closet door. "I'll be back as soon as I can." A minute later I heard the front door close.

Time dragged by while I awaited her return. My hardon wilted right after she left. I had no idea what she had in mind. We had done many goofy things sexually, but this time I was totally perplexed. I was helpless, but I was confident she would return soon. After fifteen minutes, my arms began to ache from being immobile. A minute seems like five, then ten. The bedside clock seemed to stop.

Forty-five minutes later I heard the front door open. I was relieved to hear Ellen's voice. Surely she would be releasing me immediately. Then I heard a man's voice. What the hell was going on? A minute later she came into view through the louvers. Some guy I'd never seen before was behind her. His hand was under her skirt caressing her bare bottom. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long open-mouth kiss. "Let's take care of business first," she said in her most sultry voice.

"You did say a hundred," he said as he took out his wallet.

"One-fifty," she corrected him. "Nice try." He handed her the money, which he put in her nightstand drawer. "Now let's see what you have in those pants."

My eyes went to his crotch. His boner pressed against his trousers. Ellen sat on the end of the bed and opened his fly. His equipment was at least three inches longer than mine and another inch in girth.

He began unbuttoning her blouse. "Let's see what you've been hiding," he said. Her breasts tumbled out. The nipples were already hard with excitement. He cupped her tits in his hands. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you," she whispered. She dragged her tongue the full length of his shaft from the base to the hole at the tip. The veins bulged along the hard rod protruding from his pants. My prick was standing at attention again. My breathing was getting slower and deeper. She took the tip of his dick into her mouth. The hollows in her cheeks showed the level of suction she was applying to him, the same level she used on me. It wouldn't be long before he shot off into her throat.

She unbuckled his belt and unhooked his pants. The trousers dropped to his ankles. His oversized dick made removing his shorts a minor problem, but she managed to get them down. After letting his cock drop from her mouth, she seated him on the edge of the bed, pulled his shoes and socks off, then his pants and shorts. Meanwhile, he had taken his shirt off. While he slid up on the bed, she stood at the foot of the bed and swayed her hips while she took her blouse off. Next she turned her back to him and bent over to look at him between her widespread legs. He smiled at the sight of her bald pussy. As she straightened up she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and pushed it down.

Ellen crawled up on the bed until her slit was directly over her mouth, then lowered her hips. He began licking her cunt lips going slowly up one and down the other. Her breathing slowed, and her labia opened to expose her clit. He kissed it a couple times, then sucked it into his mouth. Immediately she shrieked with her first orgasm. "Damn, you're good," she whispered between gasps. He sucked on it again sending her into another screaming climax.

After he gave her a third body earthquake, she backed away from his face until his horse cock rested against the crack of her ass. She rubbed it with the twin globes of her bottom while he kneaded her boobies with his powerful, yet gentle hands. Her nipples had gone from hard to rigid. Her fingertips played with his nipples turning them into miniature copies of her own. She kissed his ribs, and he kissed hers. They rolled over so she was on her back. He raised up on his knees, and she reached for his prick, but he backed away from her eager hand and kissed her tummy. Starting at the base of her ribs, he slowly kissed his way from side to side, getting closer to her hairless pussy with each pass. Ellen's juices flowed freely from her internal passageway. His tongue picked up some of her nectar and used it to grease her slit again up one side and down the other. Her hips bucked madly against his chin until she begged him to put his dick into her.

My average-sized pecker was stiffer than a two-by-four. My nuts ached. I desperately wanted a hand free to stroke it. My greatest desire at that moment was to shoot my wad. When she had entered the bedroom with him, my immediate urge had been to jump up and throw him out of the house. Ellen had me so well restrained that I couldn't move an inch. The ball-gag kept me silent. I found myself wishing he would hurry up and insert that monster into her tight cunt. I wanted him to stretch her with his sausage and make her cum and cum and cum until she was dry. At last he did put it in her. She moaned with delight, and I was elated she could handle it. His initial thrusts were long and slow as he opened her up and drove his meat deeper into her dripping tunnel. My breathing synchronized with his and hers. Their thrusts became faster and faster. They were gasping with passion. The ache in my balls became unbearable. He made one last assault on her cunt and froze with an arched back completely buried inside her. His nuts jerked upward blasting his hot seed deeply into her womb. My sperm shot through my turgid rod into the air and landed on the floor, the chair, my legs. Were the gag not in place, I would have screamed with orgasmic pleasure. That would have disrupted Ellen's climax, and that would have wrong. Nothing should ever be allowed to prevent her total satisfaction. Not even her husband had that right even if she received it from another man. My arms and legs were cramping, but I didn't care. Ellen glowed with happiness, and only that mattered.

Eventually he withdrew his wilting shaft from her and went to the bathroom to clean up. She laid on the bed while he dressed, then got up and walked naked with him to the door. As soon as she closed the front door, she came back to the bedroom and opened the closet door.

"I see you enjoyed my little show," she said as she knelt and licked my sperm from my leg. My dick responded with renewed energy and solidity. As soon as my cock pointed at the ceiling, she stood and guided it into her pussy which was still filled with the stranger's man cream. Her eyes locked on my as she bounced on my stiffie. I could only stare back at her loving gaze while she rode my bologna pony to another orgasm. She didn't stop until my toes curled and my balls sent a load of my seed to join his within her womb. She remained on my lap after my climax pressing her breasts against my face. "You are hotter than I can ever remember," she said breathlessly, "and so am I. I think we should do it again. What do you think?"

I shocked myself as I nodded my head. As far as I knew, she had never been with another man since we met, yet that night she had not only screwed another man right under my helpless nose but had done so for money. The prospect of a repeat performance at some future date excited me more than I could imagine.

"Okay," she said as she hopped up and dashed to the bathroom. Five minutes later she returned fully dressed in the same red boner-maker outfit. "I'll see you soon," she said closing the closet door.

This time she was only gone twenty minutes before returning with another man. Again she put one hundred fifty dollars in her nightstand drawer before fucking him. Again she rode my cock until I shot my load into her womb. This time there was no discussion. She went back out to find her third customer for the evening. That one paid her an extra hundred dollars to fuck her anally. After he was gone, she took me into her bottom to place a load of my jism in there with his.

At midnight, she removed the cuffs from my legs and wrists and the gag from my mouth. My mouth felt like I had been in a dentist's chair all night. She helped me get off the chair and to the bed. Her strong, loving fingers gently worked the cramps from my arms and legs.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to do this?" I asked as she worked on my back. "We always talk about new things before we do them."

"Because I knew you wouldn't agree," she said. "I couldn't find a motel room to work out of tonight, so this was my only other option."

I lifted myself up and turned to face her. "What are talking about? You sound like a streetwalker."

"I pick up my johns in bars. It's much safer than the streets."

"Are you telling me you are a prostitute?"

"Darling, you are the only man who's ever been with me for free."

"Why?"

"Because I love you. When we first met in school, I knew I wanted to share my life with you no matter what I had to give up. I also loved the life of a hooker. I love being with different men and the power sex gives me over them. This is the only part of my life I have never shared with you. I've wanted to be honest with you. I can't stand hiding it from you anymore. This is the first time I could tell you and feel safe at the same time." Tears ran down her cheeks. "I can understand if you want a divorce, but I had to tell you."

12