Cuckold Confessions: Web Cam

Story Info
I admit I'm not a real man. I need to be told.
1k words
3.69
21k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,254 Followers

"You can fuck your girlfriend now."

Daddy grunts out of the words indifferently, his husky voice barely audible over the frantic moans of my wife.

"Thank you sir!"

And I am truly grateful.

My "girlfriend" is made of silicone, a gigantic fake rubber ass purchased from an actual woman. The Adam and Eve clerk was polite, clearly not knowing the depths of my depravity. I'll volunteer this quickly enough to anyone, without the least bit of shame or dignity.

I am not a real man.

Since my surgeries, I can masturbate only briefly. I cum when my wife decides. The dom/sub dynamic turns a negative into a positive. Sure sometimes I pretend at being Daddy, when Madelyn has to make due.

It hasn't been often since we started looking.

She's a bookish beauty, blonde, tall and thin, big breasts and hot as fuck. We've had our fun at sex and nudist clubs, covorting in every kind of kink and bisexual experience available.

And now I'm a cuckold.

I can't throw her around like her new Daddy. My hands are too weak to grip a paddle for much of a spanking, so he's the one who took her to the club last night. It was hotter to have me watch her get ready, made-up more beautiful, her breasts bursting out of the leather corset.

Only it was his night...

I have to ask her lovers for permission to do anything with my wife on the days they fuck her. Sometimes she spends the night. Other times it's in our king sized bed, and I can watch or hump my wife's hand until she loses interest in me as Daddy's big cock satisfies her in ways most men never could.

While she showered, I rubbed my cock against the door frame, hard and needing to cum. It had been two nights, enough that I needed to burst. I was always horny, and so into the idea of being a permanent sub, controlled through Mommy's malicious machinations.

She couldn't be cruel enough.

As she got dressed, I got to kiss her nipples goodbye for the night. She didn't know if they'd come home. Then I got ten seconds to hump her shoes.

I'd begged for another five and was told no.

"God, I needed this. Your cock just isn't enough anymore Samuel"

I slid into the rubbery fake pussy.

"Use a condom. She doesn't want your cum either."

I don't have them. My wife and I don't use them. But I'm not allowed to fuck her the day before another man does. Daddy throws down a magnum, and I hurry to tear open the wrapper. I'm not that small, a little under six inches, but the Trojan covers me like a trash bag.

"Look at him. You married him?'

I can barely fuck the hole. The condom starts to furl and push back against the opening. I can hear him laughing as she continues to cum.

"It's so big! God, fuck, fuck it's so big."

I finally get my little dicklet in the sex toy.

"Please, please... Daddy, I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

"Yeah. Tell him."

"It's so deep."

"It is better?"

"So much better."

My wife looks at me, eyes fluttering as she snaps back with a mischievous grin.

"Get on Omegel... oh god... fuck... fuck. Go fuck your girlfriend on Omegle."

I leave the bedroom open, but it wouldn't have mattered. I can hear her screams through the walls, echoing against my pitiful erection while I frantically log into the computer.

I'm desperate for real cock, and occasionally Daddy will fuck my face, but like he hates me, until he can get close enough to finish himself off with my wife.

Tonight I have to find dick online. It helps that I'm humping a disembodied ass. That tends to attract attention. I get a man to stop and start my spiel.

"Another man is fucking my wife right now."

"What?"

"Yes. Listen. He's in our bed right now fucking my wife with his big Daddy cock. All I've got is this little dicklet, that's why he gets her tonight."

"Holy fuck... really?"

"Listen..."

I take the laptop off my specially designed station. I get to the open door with the webcam still pointed at me.

"Mommy tell him how much better his dick is."

I take a risk calling it out.

"Fuck, fuck it's so much better."

"Tell me I'm a worthless faggot."

"That's why I'm fucking your wife, because your faggot ass would rather have my dick in it. Look at him. Tell me that's a man?"

He has my wife by the throat.

"He's not..."

"I can fuck you however I want, and he'll just suck my cock and beg for piss and cum."

"Yes... fuck, yes... fuck I'm cumming."

I'm pumping into the silicone ass, hearing from above the smacking sounds of sex and my wife's screams of pleasure.

"Can I watch?"

The guy on Omegle is stroking his cock.

And yes, it's bigger than mine.

"You can leave the room now."

"Please..."

"Did I say you could hump her feet earlier today?"

"No..."

"I'm going to cum..."

"Not until he leaves..."

No pity. Not even a shred of hesitation.

"Get out!"

"Maddy..."

"Get out so I can cum!"

I hear it on the other side of the wall, door shut.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming. Thank you Daddy!"

I hear it the rest of the night, listening to the sounds of them fucking until it all suddenly stops. He comes out to get some water from the sink, and rubs my head, leaving the messy condom stuck to my hair.

"She says to let you cum in the toilet. Jesus, man, I don't get why you like this."

Then he spits on me.

"Make sure you lick the seat clean."

He almost sighs, like he's bored reminding me of my chores.

It reminds me of that time he peed on the lid of our camping toilet, and Maddie had me lick it clean.

But that's another story.

This one ends on my desperate little five and a half inch dicklet, my pathetic little penis unloading immediately to the sounds of my wife's moans.

It ends with me licking up the cum from the rim, and swallowing any semblance of pride.

It ends with me wishing I was more ashamed.

Because all of this is really my life.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,254 Followers