Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy sets the rules and we continue down the cuckold path.
4k words
4.6
13k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BACKSTORY

So, I'll give you a quick recap of how I found myself in the worst torment of my life, even thought I was hornier than I have ever been. My name is Steve and I have been married to the love of my life Tracy for over 7 years.

My problems started when I got a little bored and started watching porn on the internet. Now my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She has an amazing body with perky C Cups that still point her nipples to the sky. She has a flat stomach that is contoured from hours of yoga and point straight down to her bald pussy, complete with a little red Heart tattoo in the bikini line that she got for me right before our honeymoon.

Unfortunately, as I have gotten into my career more, the spark had gone out a little in the bedroom. She's still the most sexually appealing woman I know. It just seems that sex has become another thing for us to check off the list of things to do.

So, several months back after Tracy went to bed, I started looking online. That's when I found cuckold porn. I loved watching these wives get amazing pleasure from other men while their husbands just watch. I guess this mixed with the fact that I knew that in college Tracy was a bit of a slut (her words, not mine) really attracted me to this. I would just sit and watch while these ladies had screaming, mind blowing orgasms that their husbands couldn't give them. I was hooked.

So, I got into a routine after that first night. A few days a week I would find time to sneak off and watch cuckolds be humiliated by their wives while they had rolling orgasms from their well endowed lovers. Once I was aroused, I would jerk off quickly until I exploded a huge load and then back to reality. I would then slide in beside my loving wife and sleep soundly.

That is until I brought it up one time while she was giving me a blowjob. Tracy went nuclear. She was so mad that tears came from her eyes. She couldn't believe that I would bring this up and assumed I brought it up because of her past. Something she wasn't proud of.

This led to the biggest fight we had ever had. Her demanding I sleep in the guest room that night with the Master Bedroom door locked. The next morning there was my work clothes, toothbrush, etc. in the living room and a note not to bother her.

By the time I got home that day, she had moved my clothes into the guest room and was keeping our bedroom door locked. She wasn't ready to talk to me. A few days later she went to dinner with her best friend Michelle. Michelle and Tracy went to college together and she knew of Tracy's past. When she came home that night, she was finally ready to talk to me. However, when she came in to find me, I was in the guest room jerking off to cuckold videos. She literally caught me red handed.......or should I say cum handed as I came all over myself.

She stormed off and the next day, when she finally talked to me about it, she was calmer but gave me a statement that both aroused and scared me.

"Be careful what you wish for."

So that led to her reconnecting with Zac. He was a local bar owner that had just moved back to the area and was one of Tracy's lovers in college. Actually, according to her, he was the best lover she ever had. He was muscular and fit. His 7" cock wasn't huge, but apparently, he knew how to work it, so the ladies got multiple orgasms.

The second night she went out, Tracy was supposed to be with Michelle, but Michelle cancelled to stay home with her husband Mike. That led Tracy to spend the evening connecting with Zac at his bar. The turned into her telling me that she was going out with Zac again the next night to have some fun after the hell I had put her through.

When she went out on a Friday night with Zac I was torn. This was what I wanted, or at least what I thought I wanted, but my stomach was in knots. I was both aroused and jealous.

Then it got worse........our best friends are Mike and Michelle ran into them at a Sports Bar. So, when Mike called me to let me know that he and Michelle had bumped into Zac and Tracy I was humiliated. He sounded concerned and sent me a photo of them sitting together snuggling in the booth. I found out later that Tracy and Michelle had set this up to further humiliate me based on the cuckold research that Tracy had done.

This was all part of the cuckold experience that Tracy was giving me, I guess. The funny thing is for as much as I hated the humiliation and the jealousy, this turned me on to no end. The constant emotions had my 5 1/2" dick standing at attention.

When Zac dropped Tracy back off, they lingered under the porch light and made out. This really embarrassed me because I didn't want the neighbors to see. When she finally came inside, she had me follow her to the bedroom. She got on top of me pinning my arms down and had me eat Zac's cum from her used pussy while she jerked me off, right up to the last second and then ruined my orgasm.

She told me I was not reclaiming her tonight. When I balked, she gave me a lecture of how things would be from now on.

"First off, you aren't man enough to do any better than Zac did tonight. I had three orgasms just from him pounding me and I only had one from you using your tongue."

"Second, I call the shots and say when you get to do what. to me. That's what a Hotwife does."

As she started to turn, she said, "Oh and finally according to what you said and what I've read, you get to eat a cream pie, reclaim me, sometimes both and then sometimes nothing."

She let that sink in and then continued.

"I talked to Zac about it, and he said that he wasn't comfortable with you putting your small dick where his cock belongs tonight. But he said he would think about it and maybe next week."

Then she paused before continuing. "Consider yourself lucky I let you eat his cum.

I was standing there frustrated, humiliated and had blue balls.

I was in pain, and she knew it. She grinned at me and spoke. "But think of the bright side, maybe next time if you ask Zac nicely, he will let you fuck me."

As she grabbed the bathroom door to close it behind her, she looked me straight in the eyes with the most serious face I've ever seen from Tracy.

"Steve, you wanted this. Remember that.................You begged for it............and I warned you. Be careful what you wish for cucky."

-----------------------------------------

SUNDAY MORNING

Sunday morning, I woke up to a strange feeling. Tracy was sucking my dick to life. I just lay there enjoying it and when she had me fully erect and started to lick my balls I groaned.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said between sloppy licks of my shaft.

"Good morning." I croaked out, still in bliss over my blowjob. I reached under Tracy to cup her breast and massage it, but she pushed my hand away.

"No, this morning is all about you. Enjoy."

And with that she spent the next several minutes pleasuring me. She got into a routine of licking my balls, licking up the shaft while looking me in the eye and then sucking the head into her mouth. Then she would reverse back down my shaft and start all over again. Her oral skills were driving me crazy.

After a few minutes I was getting close, and she switched to stroking me while looking at me.

"So did last night turn you on?" She asked while continuing to stroke me.

"A little, but the emotions tore me up alot." I confessed.

"Was it what you wanted?"

I was trying to gauge my words because this was the position we were in when I got her so upset for bringing it up.

"I guess it was. I had more pain in my stomach than I wanted at times."

She just kept stroking. "Pain?"

I had decided just to be honest, what's done was done and I couldn't change it. The least I could do was be honest with her.

"Well, I guess more humiliation than pain. The fact that Zac picked you up and dropped you off kissing under the porch lights embarrassed me and caused me to panic in case someone saw you. The biggest humiliation was when Mike called me."

Tracy just kept stroking my had dick slowly. "So, you didn't like it?"

Here it comes, I sighed and confessed. "I really got aroused and loved the fact you were out with another man. That all changes when I realized that Mike knew you were with someone else instead of me. I guess it got too real at some points."

She nodded like she understood but kept pressing. "What about when I got home? Did that turn you on?"

"Yes, seeing you two making out on the porch hurt but also made me so horny."

I could see the gears turning in Tracy's head trying to make sense of her husband's perverted train of thought.

"What about when I fed you his cum and ruined your orgasm?" By this time, she was picking up the pace of her stroking slightly. I was heading toward an orgasm rather quickly.

"Eating you wasn't bad if I didn't think about what I was eating. Although you ruining my orgasm was cruel."

Tracy just giggled. "Well, from all I have read, and taking into account your desire for humiliation, that seemed like a fitting end to the night."

Just then I exploded all over my stomach. Tracy scooped some up and put it in her mouth. Then she crawled up and started kissing me, pushing my cum into my own mouth. When she was satisfied it was coating my tongue and teeth she pulled back and smiled.

"I just thought I would help you get used to that taste." She had a smirk on her face and got up out of bed. "I'm making breakfast, want some?" and with that she slid on a t-shirt and panties and was gone.

I jumped in the shower, trying to wash all of this away and make sense of it. At least it was over, and we could get back to normal. I tried to reason, we tried it, I didn't like it as much as I thought I would and now it's behind us. I assumed Tracy felt the same way.

When I came into the Kitchen, the smell of breakfast was wafting through the whole house, and I was suddenly hungry. She had arranged two plates at the Kitchen Island for us. Tracy sat in the same barstool she had sat in the day we discussed my request. Of course, this was after days of silence and anger on her part.

I sat beside her, and we talked and laughed. It was just like normal, and I was loving it. Finally, after we had both finished, Tracy got up to collect the plates and clean up. She insisted she wanted to do it and I just sat there talking and watching my sexy bride do the dishes. When she bent over into the dishwasher, I saw her panties peek out from under the shirt. I was instantly hard and really wanted to slide my dick into her tight, wet pussy.

As she stood up, she saw where I was looking. In a toned down trying to break the tension voice, she said "Don't even think about it mister." while waving a finger at me.

"I gave you a blowjob because I love you and you are my husband. But like I told you, until you ask Zac, and he says yes, that is off limits."

Just then my whole mood went south. I felt like I was punched in the gut and the room was spinning.

I stuttered a response back, "Wait, I thought you were joking. That this was part of the fun and play time we had."

Her face turned a little more serious. "No, it was true. Zac and I discussed it at the bar and for the first few weeks as I get used to having him fuck me, you should be limited."

"First few weeks? Tracy, this was a fantasy and just something to try. I didn't want this to be forever."

"It won't be forever, but last night was fun. It reminded me of how great sex could be and I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to stop just yet." The tone of her voice and the look on her face told me the conversation was over.

I got up and went back to the bedroom. I made the bed, and we spent the morning cleaning the house. Neither of us really spoke about it but the tension was in the air. I sulked around the house and it was obvious to Tracy I wasn't taking this well.

Midafternoon, Tracy announced that we were going grocery shopping. This was our normal and after an aisle or two we fell back into the routines of a married couple. She held my arm as I pushed the buggy, slowly rubbing up and down my arm and it felt nice. By the time we made it to the end of the store, I was so in love and having fun I didn't want it to end. In fact, when we left the store, she pushed the buggy while I kept my hand on her back walking and talking. I even opened her door for her while she giggled. This was something that I hadn't done in a long time.

We got home that night, grabbing Thai take out on the way and crashed on the couch. We were in love and back to how we acted when we first got married. Tracy was loving all the attention I was giving her and was leaning into me, kissing my neck making sure I felt loved as well.

About two hours into our snuggling, we finally started kissing and making out. My dick was already straining in my pants, so when Tracy slid her shorts and panties down, I went for my belt. She stopped me and instead grabbed my head and pushed me toward her legs.

As she sat on the couch with one leg on the floor and one on the back of the couch, I dove in. I licked her from her rosebud up to her clit. I would gently slide a finger or two into her wet folds while she moaned and groaned. Her hands stayed on the back of my head gently guiding me until she gripped me tightly and had a huge orgasm right in my mouth. I kept licking for all I was worth until she pushed me away.

Then I quickly stripped and dropped my pants to my ankles, but before I could turn and get between her legs, she pushed me back onto the couch and went down on me. This wasn't the slow sensual blowjob of earlier. This was a quick, hard one with her stroking me as well as bobbing up and down quickly.

After what I had done to her and her stroking on me, I couldn't last long.

While she stroked me, she would take her mouth off of my cock long enough to talk before sliding it back in for me to feel her tongue lick my head.

"Oh, I spoke to Zac while you were in the shower. He's taking me to dinner on Friday and if I play my cards right, maybe we will get lucky and he will fuck me in our bed." She let that sink in while she went back to sucking on me.

She took another break and said "If you are a good boy this week, maybe you can get to watch and then finally reclaim me. That is if you ask Zac nicely."

That was all it took. I told her I was cumming and she pulled her mouth off of me and started stroking me faster. She pushed me back onto the couch and then aimed my dick at my own chest.

Suddenly I tensed up and shot a massive load all over my chest. As I came down from my high, Tracy scooped up a large blob and put it in her mouth. Then she kissed me again passionately. I was aware of what would happen next as I felt the cum being pushed into my own mouth.

I took it willingly, still sitting there with my pants around my ankles and coated in my own cum.

My mind was reeling, and I was in shock. A while later as we were getting ready for bed, I brought up my uneasiness with her going out again.

"I really don't think we should do this anymore. As much as it turns me on, it hurts to see you leave with him and think of you with him." I was almost pleading, and she looked on with sympathy.

"Look, I know that it's hard for you, but you started this. You wanted this and begged for it. The thing the other night with Zac was rushed and just to get him off so you could have your full fantasy. Yes, I enjoyed it, but since I did it for you, I really want to at least have the mind-blowing sex that I had in college one more time."

I understood her logic. I had pushed us down this road. I wanted this and then when it wasn't exactly what I wanted was she supposed to suffer and not get pleasure out of it because of my issues?

She saw the struggle in my face and spoke gently, "Look Steve, I had a little fun with Zac the other night and I was hoping that you wouldn't have liked any of it and I would watch you chasing his car down the street to stop me. But you didn't. Instead you sat and waited for me. Then when I got home and you realized you were eating Zac's seed from me, I was hoping that you would have stopped and put your foot down right then. But you didn't do that either."

She reached out and held my hand. "I'm afraid that if we don't see this through to the end, you will either ask me to do it again once the hurt fades or something worse. Since we've started, I would rather finish this and then get it behind us so we can move on again."

"I'm just afraid I'm going to lose you." I finally confessed.

She came over to me and put my head in her hands. She lovingly caressed my face and said "Look, I love you more than life itself. You are the only man I love. I don't love Zac. I really like how he can make me feel in bed but that's it. He's not my man, you are."

I started to smile a little and she smiled back. She held onto my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Okay listen. You wanted this and at first, I was disgusted. However after reading about it and watching you jerk off watching your porn I got a little aroused. I want to experience this for my pleasure and for you to experience the pleasure and humiliation that you wanted. That way we can both now get it out of our systems if we feel it isn't right for us."

I was almost in tears and then she gripped my hands tighter.

"I will admit that this wasn't what I wanted at all. But just today, you've treated me more loving and better than you have in years. It's like you are fighting for my love and it makes me so happy."

She saw that I was still struggling a little and then said. "Let's make a deal. We are going to do this whole cuckold thing for a week. I've watched your videos from your search history and saw what kinds of things you like, and I'll try to make these fantasies real for you."

She was right that I gave her more attention today than I had in years. But mind was spinning. I have watched a lot and didn't know what she was referring to. What all did I watch and more importantly, what did she see?

She continued in a loving voice. "This time next week we will see where we both are and if we want to continue okay? If it gets too much for either of us, we can use a safe word and call it off. But if we do this, and we decide not to continue, then you will not watch anymore porn and we will go back to our normal life. I think at the end we both will be closer and have experiences that we can think about for the next 30 years of marriage."

She let it sit in the air and looked at me. She felt pity for me because her revelation made me look like a shell of a man, deep in depression. She finally looked me in the eyes and questioned me, "Is that what you want? To live out your cuckold fantasies?"

I just nodded not realizing that this would be the toughest week of my life.

"I need to hear you say it."

"Yes, this is what I want, and we both can use the safe word if it gets too much. After a week if this isn't for us then we stop, and I won't watch porn ever again."

She beamed at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Great. Now we need to get to bed. We both work tomorrow and then you are taking me shopping for some new lingerie for Zac. I want to look my best for him." With that she kissed the top of my head and walked over and slid into bed.

"Can you grab the light Steve? Good night. I love you."

I went over and turned the light off and then stood there in the dark. She just admitted that she was going to keep this up for a week and then discuss where to go from there. She also just told me that I'm buying her lingerie for Zac to make him want her even more. I was upset and aroused all at the same time. I was suddenly horny as I slid into bed. The more I thought about what she had done and what she might do, my dick got rock hard.

In the dark I reached up to very easily stroke it but then Tracy's voice filled the room. "If you decide to jerk that little thing, then you better go to the guest room. Real men don't jerk off thinking about their wives fucking other men."

12