Cuckold - Fact and Fiction

Story Info
A discussion of the cuckolding and the related lifestyle.
2.5k words
3.57
16.7k
29
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lc69hunter
lc69hunter
150 Followers

I have been a member on the site since 2007, though just recently started commenting, though I read most of the comments, trying to analyze where they are coming from. I tend to spend most of my time in the Loving Wives and Exhibitionist forums because that is where a lot of the cuckold action happens, though if well written, the Fetish, Incest and Interracial stories can be good. And there are some very good transgender and crossdresser stories out there, all of which can relate to the cuckold and lifestyle experience..

I have decided to post this in the Loving Wives area, though it very well could, and probably belongs in the Essays area. I chose this because it deals with one of the most heated issues in LW. I know this will get a lot of reads, a lot of comments, and a lot of hate.

There is no sex in this story. Also, 95% of this is true, with only a little embellishment, as I have lived it.

Fact - The latest sex research numbers say that 42% of women say that they have cheated on their spouse, just about equal to the number of men who say the same thing. Due to the fact that because of societal attitudes, women understate their sexual experience and men overstate, the number of women who say they have cheated is probably closer to 45% or even higher. So face it men, knowingly or unknowingly, close to 50% of us are cuckolds.

This will make the commenters in the LW section who in their minds live in a world which doesn't exist, very unhappy.

Cuckolding/Cheating in general

This part is my opinion, interspersed with experience, and there will be those who disagree. So be it.

How does it start? For the wife, it is generally a good friend who has already tasted the forbidden fruit who encourages her. Once she has done it the first time, she feels a sense of power. She has taken a new cock and a new lover into her for the first time since she got married, and also feels the taboo thrill of having cuckolded her husband, not in a cruel way, but in a fun tingling way, such as "if he only knew". Does this mean she is now out there looking for cocks to fuck? No. But she now has the self-confidence that if a hot guy comes along and hits on her, she can and will go for it.

For the husband, if he is lucky, it will be another man's wife looking for some strange cock. Why? Because she is smart enough not to leave lipstick or other marks on you or your clothes, and not wear perfume that your wife can smell when she does the laundry. She doesn't want you to get caught because she does not want to be caught. And, there is no danger of a continuing relationship.

Now, how does this affect the marriage? I maintain that a one-off or random hook-up shouldn't be, and is not a threat to a marriage. In fact, if done right, it can enhance the marriage. For example, if I have just been balls deep in your wife, and she is talking about how sex with you has become boring, routine, uninspired, and increasingly rare, I am going to look into her eyes and ask when was the last time she went down on her knees, took you in her mouth, gave you a blow job to die for, deep throated you, and then let you come in her mouth, and swallowed, and then crawled up, kissed you and said "I love you". I guarantee that he will respond, and rekindle that hot flame you had when you were dating. He will also suspect that you are cheating, and for the next couple of months will be tracking you, spying on you, checking your social media accounts, etc, so be clean, be where you said you would be, and give him no reason to think you are or have been. Once the new hot normal has been reached at home in the bedroom, you can, if you want, still have that random new cock and the still taboo thrill of cuckolding your husband.

Husbands, again, if you are lucky, that hot wife you just fucked is going to school you in the same manner, to go home and eat her out to multiple orgasms and then do it again and again, and remember that romance shouldn't be done, just because you put a ring on her finger.

Most of us are not trying to destroy your marriage, but to help it. If it is not me with your wife, it will be with someone else who may not be as considerate about your wife and your marriage.

Now, I said earlier that one-offs and random hookups should not be a threat to a marriage. They are just sex. However, long term affairs, boyfriends, girlfriends, workplace romances are definitely a threat. Number one, you develop feelings that should be reserved only for your spouse, and number two, you WILL get caught. There is about an 80% chance the marriage ends in divorce, potentially destroying two families that do not deserve it.

Cuckolding as a lifestyle.

I consider myself as being as close to an expert as there is, because I was part of that lifestyle for twenty two years, and had fucked three wives by the time I was eighteen, including a twenty seven year old Navy wife who took me under her wing for seven months while her husband was at sea. She mentored me and taught me much of what I know about pleasing, pleasuring, and treating a woman during that time. As an aside, she also taught me how to deep throat, telling me that I would probably need to teach a few future girlfriends how to do it, and then grinned and told that I might even find it useful someday. But that is a story for another day. Now that I am a widower and back in the game, I am resisting going back into that lifestyle, though I have had four offers in the past 6 months, including one from a member on this site who asked me if I would take care of his wife for three days, as she was going to be in my area.

I have been a member on this board since 2007, though just recently started commenting more. I see writers come in, post one or two stories, describing either a fantasy or an embellished version of something that happened, and are never heard from again, many of those in the loving wives cuckold arena. Then there are the writers who pick one major topic within the loving wives cuckold realm and do multiple variations on that topic. This includes BTB. There are far too many of those to mention. And then there are writers like @silkstockinglover and @Imstillfun, and others, that even though they hit several different genres, are so damned good that they suck you in even if you don't like what they end up doing with their main character.

Now, some misconceptions and clarifications.

Sissification/feminization - I have fucked a number of husbands and had far more take my cock in their mouth and swallow my cum, at the request of their wives. I have never seen a piece of lingerie, pair of panties, stockings, or any such thing on a husband. The misconception comes from the fact that they are two different lifestyles. The overlap happens because, even though sissification is not part of the cuckold lifestyle, sissification, just by the nature of it, includes cuckolding. Therein lies the overlap. I will come back to husbands being bottoms later.

SPH - Small penis humiliation as it relates to cuckolding. A lot of stories on here dwell on the cuckold having a small penis and wishing her to take a lover with a large cock to satisfy her because he can't. I have seen a lot of penises over the years in this lifestyle, and yes, there are small penises out there. I am not large, just a little above average, a little less than seven inches and average girth, just the perfect size for easily fitting in all three holes. What I have seen though, is yes, the small ones, but most were around my size, and surprisingly, some larger than I. So, in my mind, SPH is a separate lifestyle, which generally includes cuckolding.

Power transfer - Face it, cuckolding is a power transfer within the bedroom and sexual realm. However, it very rarely leaves that realm. Outside the sexual arena, they are husband and wife, going to work, sharing chores, loving the children and loving each other passionately, in part because of the sexual dynamic going on in their life, both getting something out of it.

Creampies - Creampies are generally a fairly big part of the cuckold relationship. Whether she lets her lover leave before making him eat her lovers cum out of her pussy, or makes him do it while the lover is there, watching, depends upon the level of humiliation she wants to subject him to.

Privacy/humiliation and related. Cuckolding generally starts with the husband, the wife, and the lover being the only ones knowing of his cuckold fetish. However, she tells her close girlfriends, they tell their husbands, and all at once, all their close friends know he a cuckold. The husbands question him as to why. He gives some sort of answer, they tease him and say now that she is available they would like to fuck her, and all he can say is that is that would be up to her and their wives. They pretty well let it drop. The wives, on the other hand, just really get off on it and tease him unmercifully, humiliating him, threatening to let their husbands, his best friends, fuck her in front of him, taunting him. I actually got into one of those situations when the wives all decided that the wife should fuck her lover (me) in front of him with all of the friends watching. It was my first time performing in front of an audience. It was funny. All the husbands cared about was watching the live porn show (us). The wives on the other hand humiliated him, calling him names alluding that he was a lesser man, and made him come twice while I was fucking her. Then they made him clean my cum out of her pussy while they watched. Several of the wives got themselves off while watching.

More humiliation? I have not gone there, but if you read some of @Imstillfun works, she takes it a lot deeper, with the husband craving more humiliation, and the wife, seizing the power, starts fucking his best friends and his workmates in front of him all the while taunting him, humiliating him, and making him give her the permission to do so, in front of them.

Husbands as bottoms

Back to fucking husbands and having them suck cock for their wives. I believe that this is just an extension of the power transfer that happens in the sexual aspect of a husband and wife cuckolding relationship. It is not a part of the cuckolding relationship, but quite often evolves out of it. It is fairly common knowledge that many woman enjoy male/male porn, just like us guys like watching two women pleasuring each other. The twist in this is that women can spot a gay guy from a mile off. What they really like to see is two straight guys doing it, sucking cock or being fucked. There are a number of writers here who explore that fetish, but @silkstockinglover is one of the best, and describes them as straight cocksuckers. Men, if brought along gently, are very susceptible to the pleasures of anal stimulation due to the whole prostrate thing. It doesn't mean they are gay. A wife who starts with fingers, then maybe a vibrator, then a dildo, and then a strap on, can get him to the point where, with loving encouragement, he can accept the possibility of a real cock. As for the cocksucking side, that is actually far easier. She tells him he has been eating her lover's cum out of her pussy for a long time, and she thinks it would be really hot for him to take her lover's cock and take the cum directly from the source, and that it would really turn her on to see him do so. Like I said, fairly easy. Now I read the stories where she is calling him names like faggot and gay cocksucking whore, etc. I have never seen or heard that. Just "sweetheart, that is so hot. I love you so much for doing this for me", and comments and words like that. In other words, loving consensual play, which I love. Now, about husbands getting topped and/or sucking cock. Unless they are out looking to hook up with a male, one on one, they are neither gay nor bi. What happens in the context of a threesome or foursome should have no labels. After all, sex is nothing more than body parts, body fluids, and pleasure.

Now the last question. Have I ever been the cuck? I am a switch. Those of you familiar with the term realize it is someone who can be the dom, or the sub, depending upon the circumstance. The term is irrelevant unless you are with a partner who is also a switch, and who understands the sexual dynamics of it.

I had a sexual partner (we had nothing else in common besides the sexual game) whom I could take turns with. When she was the sub, she was also a bit of a cuckquean, and sometimes would help me seduce a woman into coming back to the room. She would then eat the creampie out of the other woman after I had fucked her. When I was the sub, she just really loved the cuck game. So I would be sitting at a table in the club, watching the mutual seduction playing out on the dance floor. Enjoying the eroticism of it, because it is hot, while at the same time, seeing myself out there, as I have done many times before, and actually critiquing his style, to maybe picking up some tips. So yes, I have eaten a few creampies myself.

In closing, I have greatly enjoyed the whole experience, from helping and enjoying, along with the wife, the taboo thrill of cuckolding the unknowing husband (again, not in a cruel, evil way, but in a fun tingling way), to the cuckolding lifestyle, if consensual and loving. Which I by the way, have a lot of respect for. Two people in love, finding a different way to sexual satisfaction. And, for what it is worth, I have benefited greatly from it.

I am not one to judge what gets two people thru the night and strengthens their love for each other.

lc69hunter
lc69hunter
150 Followers