Cuckold Heaven: Kasey finds Heaven

Story Info
Wife and Bull have evening of life changing sex.
5k words
4.02
15.8k
20
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

This is the continuation of a cuckold story. This chapter is told from the wife's perspective as she finds heaven in the form of mind-blowing sex with her Bull.

So, if cuckolding is not a theme you like, move on, and find stories with themes that you do like.

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters (still undecided).

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************

As I drove away from Jim, my husband, I couldn't believe how easy it was. I was in the car with a man I really didn't know, and we were headed to a hotel room so that this man could fuck me, hopefully multiple times, and yet I was not feeling guilt or apprehension. I searched my feelings and quickly concluded I was feeling excitement and good ole fashioned lust.

When Justin kissed me in the driveway, I became his and even though this occurred directly in front of my husband, I only had focus on Justin. My husband had asked me to cuckold him, and it took me a long time to say yes, but five seconds into kissing Justin, I was all in, and my husband and his desire faded into the distant background and my desire became dominant.

"I really enjoyed kissing you. I hope we can do more of that." It was probably an odd first thing to say to a man who you arranged a fuck date with, but hey, I was brand new to this and I could not get the pleasure of the kissing out of my head. I had thought about sex, I just hadn't thought about kissing, and damn, that kissing was good!

"We will. Was it exciting to do it in front of your husband?"

I realized as he said this that I had a response that surprised me but was 100% genuine.

"We are together because of my husband, but what we do together is not about him. I kissed you because I wanted to. And I will fuck you because I want to. This isn't about my husband; it is about me. I appreciate that he will get his thrills too, but let's focus on our thrills. You are going to thrill me, right?"

I said that last part with a flirty tone and Justin put his hand over on my knee and without taking his eyes off the road said, "I am going to rock your world!"

I giggled like a schoolgirl and said, "Then let's make THAT what this is about and forget entirely that we left some guy out in the cold a few minutes ago. I am excited to have my world rocked, by you, with you, and in front of you. No husband, only you."

"I like the sound of that."

And I loved the thought of it. I put my hand on top of his hand on my knee and squeezed it. I reverted to my playful voice again, "I expect you will like many of the sounds I make tonight and I will like what causes them!"

I pulled his hand between my legs and pressed his hand against my sex with my hand. I let out a moan partly to be playful and partly because I was so aroused. If my husband were driving, I would have removed his hand and put it back on the steering wheel because in a previous life I am pretty sure I died in a fiery wreck. But my fiery lust was my dominant emotion in that moment and all I wanted was to feed that lust.

"Yep, I will be making many likable sounds tonight!"

Justin smiled and left his hand pressed against me. He pushed then released, repeating that as he drove. I started to moan more, and I was squirming in my seat. I left him to his work as my hands gripped the edge of the seat and with each push he made, I responded with a return thrust that pushed my sex up against his hand.

I couldn't speak I was so aroused, and he didn't speak. Yet the car was filled with sound as I moaned. These were no longer intentionally playful moans; they were the sounds my body was making as it surrendered to my lust. Justin didn't speed his hand up, he just kept a steady pace and his actions, and the situation made me race towards an orgasm.

Finally, I grabbed his hand, pressed it as hard as I could into me, and I yelled "Fuck Yes!" as I exploded into an orgasm. I basically humped his hand and whimpered and moaned. I was 15 minutes into my date, and I already had a game changing climax.

I finally released his hand and let out a long cleansing breadth. I turned to him and said, "Don't worry, I got plenty more of those where that came from!" Which was true. I was a woman who came easily and powerfully and could do so just about as many times as I wanted. I smiled to myself thinking I was likely with a man who could take full advantage of that!

As I came back to earth, he moved his hand back to the steering wheel as he made the turn into the hotel parking lot. It took me a moment, but I realized it was only half full.

"Parking limitations, eh?"

Justin smiled. It was his turn to use a flirty tone and have some fun. "I enjoy having the husband give me his wife. It was a small fib, my apologies, but picking you up was fun, wasn't it? And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't that one of your more memorable car trips!"

"I have to remember; you have done this before. No apologies necessary. Well played, and YES, the pick me up approach was great, and YES, that was a very memorable car trip!" I emphasized each yes because that was going to be my answer all date long!

We parked and went into the hotel. He had already checked in, so we went right up to room 436 and phase two of my evening began. As we stood outside the door Justin looked at me and said, "You are sure you want to do this?" I appreciated that he made this check in, but there was no way I wasn't going through with it.

"100%"

"Excellent. Then Kasey Roberts, take my hand and let's redefine what a great night of sex is."

Without hesitation I took his hand, and we entered the suite. It was a big suite with a living room area and a separate bedroom. There was a kitchen area that was already populated with a bottle of Prosecco, my favorite wine, and some snacks. In the middle of the room was a professional massage table with towels and oils laid out on a side table. Justin was definitely ready for this evening!

I took it all in and said, "You really have done this before!" Then I walked over to the Prosecco and pulled the bottle out of the ice bucket and saw it was even my favorite brand. "And you are a good listener!"

"I am sorry, what did you say?" He cocked his head mischievously as he made this joke.

I played along, "I said, that it has been almost 10 minutes since my last orgasm, please tell me you have a plan to change that!"

Justin came over and grabbed me and pulled me in and kissed me. We kissed for a good three or four minutes and as we did, he took my clothes off with the skill of a man who had kissed and stripped numerous women. I cared not if he did that an hour ago with another woman, having it done to me was so hot! He helped me wiggle out of the rest of the outfit and now I was just in the lingerie I had picked out for him.

He broke the kiss and stepped away and took in the sight of my new attire.

"I see you listened too. Black is always my favorite color on a scantily clad woman!"

I smiled, slowly spun around for him, showing off my recently purchased undergarments. Ironically it was my husband that suggested I purchase something new just for tonight. Once again, I was glad I listened to my husband.

"You truly are beautiful!"

The way Justin said the words made me feel really good. If he was BS'ing me, I didn't care. I happily took the compliment.

I poured each of us a glass of Prosecco and gave him his. I proposed a toast.

"To you exploring every inch of my beauty!"

We clinked glasses and we drank. "On that note, I have a massage to give you, and it is up to you as to how much you allow me to touch."

I put my glass down, slowly, but without hesitation, pulled my thong down and stepped out of it, then reached around and unclasped my bra and pulled it off my body, throwing it playfully onto the floor.

"Touch me anywhere!"

Justin picked up my glass and handed it back to me and we clinked to that idea. I was amazed that I was wearing nothing but my fuck-me shoes and I was as completely comfortable.

I looked at Justin and said, "As long as I have the same invitation!" And then I put my glass down again, took his and put it next to mine and ran my hand down his strong chest. He was wearing a V-neck shirt that was part sweater, part shirt and when my hand got to the bottom of it, my other hand joined it, and I pulled the shirt up over his head.

It was my turn to enjoy the view. My husband is fit, but he could not compare to what was standing in front of me. Justin had a hard and ripped chest and a six-pack stomach. My hand went to his upper chest, and I used my finger to circle around his pectoral muscles and then I leaned in and started to kiss his chest and soon I had one of his nipples in my mouth.

I was having a hard time believing that I was naked in front of a man this chiseled and good looking. My lips continued to enjoy his chest, and he seemed to enjoy my efforts. My hands went down, unfastened his pants. It was time to see what he was packing! I grabbed his pants on either side and slowly lowered myself while lowering his pants. He stepped out of his pants as I brought them all the way down and now this outrageously good-looking man was standing in nothing but a pair of red boxer briefs.

I put my hand up on his chest and then as I rose up, I let the other hand slide up his leg, and his manhood. I felt the shape and the size of his cock, and I immediately realized that I was about to learn whether size matters. I came all the way up, and as I squeezed his cock through his boxers, I pressed my lips against his.

We kissed passionately while I massaged his cock. While my husband and I regularly had sex and have taken each other's clothes off many times, I never remembered it feeling this hot. He grabbed my head with both hands and while I continued to rub him, we kissed within intensity. Finally he pulled his face away from mine, and looked at me and said, "It is time for your massage. I want to enjoy every inch of your beautiful body."

I nodded at him, and he led me to the table. "Why don't you start by laying on your back and I can get you loosened up before the real fun starts. I do this for a living, so I think you're going to enjoy it!"

When we first started interacting, and he told me that he was a professional masseuse, I immediately thought of his hands touching me, making me both relaxed and excited. And it was about to happen, and it was hot as hell.

He helped me onto the table and then went and started some relaxing music. His hands started on my shoulders and over the next 20 minutes Justin made my body feel heavenly. He did not edit where his hands roamed and spent a good five minutes massaging my upper thighs and ass. I loved it. I made sounds of pleasure, and yet the pleasure was only at its start.

"Kasey, are you ready to roll over?"

I answered by rolling over and laying exposed and ready for anything he wanted to do. Justin got some oil from his warmer and started with my lower legs. His touch, enhanced by the oil, was magical. He worked up my legs but then skipped my exposed pussy and continued up my torso. He dripped oil onto my breasts and then started to work on them.

My breasts are the gateway to my lust and passion, and I loved it when they were enjoyed. My husband spent many hours caressing and kneading them, but what Justin was doing was beyond compare. I was moaning uncontrollably, and my nipples had never been harder. He explored and massaged my breasts from every angle and told me how beautiful I was. I didn't care if it was an act, I loved it.

He started to press my breasts together and up in a move that stimulated me immensely. He held them pushed together and then his lips found my nipples and my arousal shot to the moon.

He kept enjoying my breasts for a good 15 minutes and at that point he had me so aroused I was primed for anything. As he sucked on a nipple, one hand went down and started to rub me. He stimulated my clit and slid a finger into my sopping wet pussy. My moan told the story; I was in heaven!

He repositioned me down to the end of the table and told me to put my ankles up on his shoulders.

"The typical name for what I am going to do is a Yoni Massage, but I have my own version of it that has been very well received. Are you ready to have the best orgasm of your life?"

"God, yes!"

Upon my answer, he started massaging me in a way that caused pleasure I didn't know existed. I started moaning continuously and he just took me further and further. He played with my pussy lips and stimulated my clit and kept moving his touch around so the stimulation built but was never uncomfortable.

"It is time, Kasey, close your eyes and let go of all your inhibitions. Just surrender to my touch and the pleasure and hold nothing back."

I simply moaned as my yes answer. I closed my eyes and let Justin take me to a pleasure zone I had never experienced. He expertly kept me at the edge for what seemed like eternity and then finally he adjusted his approach and his touch, and I careened over the edge like Thelma and Louise.

My body exploded into a full body orgasm, and I did something I had never done before, I squirted and sprayed my juices all over Justin's flat stomach. He didn't let up and I just gripped the edges of his massage table and went on the most spectacular orgasmic ride any woman had ever experienced.

My mouth hung open, but no sounds came out. My whole body convulsed in pleasure. He kept massaging my pussy and then he moved his one hand and pulled his now hard cock out through the fly of his boxer briefs. I was mesmerized, he was huge, or at least in comparison to my husband. And just like his body, his cock radiated strength.

"Tell me what you want!"

There was only one answer. There would only ever be one answer. In a fierce voice I said, "I want you to fuck me, right now, right here, and then again anytime you want!"

Justin answered by sliding his large cock all the way into me. He pushed hard and held himself balls deep and started to give me short jabs. I came again. He made me cum 90 seconds after entering me and pressed himself into me as I shook and repeatedly yelled "God, yes!"

He let me enjoy the pleasure and then Justin got serious. He started full length strokes, slamming his cock back into me. His pace was fast and his approach strong. And fuck, Justin had stamina!

After 10 minutes of redefining what intercourse should feel like, he lowered his massage table and positioned me on my knees, body stretched forward like a down dog yoga position and the man who already had a green light to fuck me anytime, plunged his perfect cock back into me from behind and with a hand pressing on my lower back, fucked my brains out.

I was lost in a pleasure trance and felt another orgasm building. How was he still going? He could sense my climax coming and flipped me over again and raised the table. I wrapped my legs around him as he drove his cock into me.

"Kasey, look at me. See your future and cum on my cock. Cum harder than you ever have and forever give yourself to me!

I did exactly that and as a sound that could best be described as a primal moan rose out of me, my orgasm hit. I thought I was going to pass out, but I just stared at Justin and felt him tense and cum deep inside of me. He didn't pull out, but instead pushed as hard as he could and together we reached a peak that was light years ahead of anything I had ever experienced.

It was only later that I realized the massage and fuck took well over an hour and while I came three times and had my pussy filled with another man's cum, I didn't think once about my husband. I had spectacularly made him into the cuckold he strongly desired to be, but never thought of him. Not a single thought. Justin was that good.

He finally pulled out and helped me straighten out and sit on the edge of his table. He got our drinks and made a toast.

"To the best 90 minutes of our sexual lives!"

We drank and then I kissed him and said, "For now. I ain't going anywhere till late check out tomorrow, so consider this my invitation to set a new personal best. In fact, make as many attempts as you desire. That was incredible!"

We kissed and polished off our Prosecco. "How about a shower and room service and then we use the bed and go for a new record!"

I kissed him a quick kiss and said, "I love that plan."

After a shower as we waited for our room service order, I texted my husband.

You are official and it was spectacular!

Happy for you. And us!

Staying till late check out tomorrow. Justin is the best man I have ever been with, and he is going to fuck me until the hotel kicks us out. Thank you for encouraging me because I am outrageously satisfied and looking forward to more. Putting phone away until tomorrow. Will text as we leave.

Enjoy it! So happy for you. Will be waiting for your return and can't wait to hear about it. I love you. I am yours always!

Yes, you are. You are my love and my cuckold always. But it is time to get back to my man. My incredible, unworldly orgasm causing, ripped and cut, well-endowed man, who has me as his sex partner always! He is just that good!

Then put your phone away and have the fantastic sex you deserve!

I liked his message and then went and put my silenced phone into my purse and put it on the table near the door. It was time to forget about my husband again and give myself back to Justin.

"All good with you and your husband?"

"All is perfect! Now help me forget him again!"

And for the next 18 hours Justin and I had the best sex ever! The man was the energizer bunny and liked I had promised to myself, I never said no. He took me in so many different positions that I lost count. I came at least a dozen times. I also gave him the best blowjob I had ever given. That was the only time I thought of my husband because I rarely if ever gave him a blowjob and yet when I had the opportunity, I went devoted porn star on him. He finished by spraying cum on my face and it felt perfect. I came close to taking a selfie and sending it to Jim. As I thought about it later, I realized I should have because Jim would have loved that.

We finished a fantastic shower fuck and then had a late room service breakfast and just talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. I told him with full honesty that I had no idea sex could be as good as he made it. He replied by telling me that I was the most beautiful and fun sex partner he had ever been with. Knowing that Justin had been with many women, I couldn't help but enjoy that compliment. We finished up breakfast and found our clothes. My thong was nowhere to be found so I just smiled at Justin and said, "Commando it is!" He laughed and slapped my ass playfully.

We loaded his table and such into his SUV and went back up to the room to see if we had forgot anything. As we entered, just 20 minutes before checkout, he pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me and let his hands roam my body. He spun me around and said, "One for the road?!"

I protested for a moment, I was so tired! He used that moment to rip our clothes off! I was truly exhausted, but he wasn't really asking and when his cock filled me, I knew I should never argue with him. I was sore, I was exhausted, but as he started fucking me, I was glad he didn't ask. Exhaustion be damned, he felt perfect once again.

He took me hard from behind for a while then spun me around and lifted me effortlessly and brought me down on his cock and fucked me against the wall. It was heaven! I grabbed his face and growled at him, "Don't ever accept a no answer from me. The answer is yes, every fucking single time you want me, my answer is yes."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers
12