Cuckold Origins Pt. 01

Story Info
Young couple explores kink and cuckolding.
4.9k words
4.35
10.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of the Becoming a Cuckold series, it contains Chapters 1-3

The story is based on my real-life experiences. Feel free to drop a comment.

Chapter 1.

My name is Carter Read, at the origin of this story I was a 22-year-old college student entering my senior year at a Large University. (For those unfamiliar with the US higher educational system, this was my final year attending school before entering the workforce.)

I initially met Brooke at a party during the second week of first semester. Clicking instantly, we spent the entire night flirting and conversating together into the early morning hours. She was beautiful, a petite 5'3, with long wavy chestnut hair, luminescent hazel eyes and abundant freckled scattered spots across her nose and cheeks.

After that first night, we became infatuated with one another. Soon, we were seeing each other every day. On campus we met for breakfast in morning, afternoons were spent studying together in the library, and in the evenings, we would cuddle and make out. Lying in a TV illuminated the bedroom, I would slide my hands up Brooke's shirt to caress her supple breasts and nipples. Kissing her neck and chest, as she would gently stroke the erect penis tenting my underwear. My hands traveling downwards across Brooke's generous curves before eventually coming to rest on her heart shaped ass. We would play like this until exhaustion and if lucky, Brooke would fish out my penis and give me a hand job. I never lasted long, but Brooke always took it as a compliment.

We had fallen hard, over the next few weeks we were openly saying, "I love you" to one another, and had officially become boyfriend and girlfriend. Brooke was a brilliant student, double majoring in Gender Studies and Communications with excellent grades. She had even secured one of the highly sought after paid tutoring positions at the University. She had an enduring ambition and planned on applying for a post-graduate degree program once finished with undergrad.

We truly enjoyed each other's company.

We would get lost in conversation, and hours would disappear.

We shared passions for similar subjects and issues.

We understood each other's sense of humor, time spent together was filled with playful and easy laughter.

My already intense sexual desire for Brooke was equaled by the intense emotional and intellectual interest I had developed for her. As we spent more time together our bond grew deeper.

Exactly two weeks after our initial introduction we finally had sex for the first time. We had been drinking copiously together that night. Music on, we were dancing while poorly reciting the lyrics to our favorite songs. Brooke threw her arms around me and reached up to kiss me. Seductively she whispered in my ear, "Lets go to the bedroom baby."

We quickly arrived in the bedroom and began stripping off our clothes. Finishing first, Brooke gently tossed herself onto the bed and rolled on her back. Stepping out of my underwear, I climbed between her legs bent down and kissed her inner thighs and stomach region. She had shortly trimmed dark hair carpeting her pubic area and I gently kissed there too. Brooke motioned me upward to her and we slowly began to make-out. Gently she reached her hand down and guided my penis into her. I pounded my narrow 4.5 inches into her tight vagina. Within seconds I needed to dramatically slow my pace to avoid a humiliatingly fast orgasm. This went on for about three minutes until I lost control and spurted. After my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on top of her in exhaustion.

Brooke seemed to love sex, sometimes trying to initiate it multiple times a day. I struggled to keep up, and often had to awkwardly decline her advances. But Brooke never got upset, she would openly use her vibrator while we were together, inviting me to kiss her sensitive inner thighs or lightly pinch her nipples while she masturbated with a small silicone vibrator. I loved how free she was, Brooke was never ashamed or embarrassed to say what she wanted.

Despite our budding relationship there was a part of myself which I kept hidden from Brooke. In over three years at college, I had had relatively limited sexual encounters with other co-eds. While most of my friends were already either in relationships or boasted of their numerous sexual conquests, I remained relatively inconspicuous. In truth, I had grown increasingly obsessed with my kinks. Starting in high school I developed interest in femdom, humiliation, cuckold and foot fetishes. Often, I would spend hours exploring the internet and masturbating to social media content, forums, blogs, and erotica involving to these kinks. Given the freedom of managing my own time and limited responsibility outside of school, I had developed some unhealthy habits centered around excessive masturbation. Early in our relationship, I had revealed my foot fetish to Brooke, and to my surprise, she was non-judgmental and even willing to humor me with the occasional foot-job. But as far as my other kinks went, I was too embarrassed to talk with Brooke about them, and so I hid those interests from her completely. Unfortunately, old habits die hard.

Our whirlwind romance which had sparked so quickly slowly began to dimmish amid increasing schoolwork and a gradual return of my old habits. Brooke's apartment was a ten-minute walk from my place; at the onset of our relationship, we were near inseparable, seeing each other 6-7 days a week. But as fall turned to winter we gradually saw less of one another. We still managed to get together for lunch on campus almost every day and we went on dates when our schedules allowed. But, by December our intimate nights together had dwindled to only 1-2 per week. Despite, this reduction in exposure and intimacy we had become each other's best friends, maintaining a strong bond and communicating via texts or phone calls daily. The Honeymoon phase was ended, and now we were adjusting to a new normal.

As December hurdled to a close, schoolwork intensified as we both prepared for semester finals. During the last weekend before winter-break, Brooke and I were hanging out alone at her apartment having some drinks when an argument broke out.

Brooke, gazed directly into my eyes with a distraught look and tearful eyes, "Carter, I need to ask you a question that has been bothering me for a while........... Are you cheating on me?"

I was taken aback by her question, "No." I immediately replied, continuing, "Never, why would you say that? I love you Brooke, I haven't so much as talked to other girls since we started dating. I swear. Where is this coming from?" I waited in confusion to hear some justification for this unexpected accusation.

Still staring directly at me she hesitantly began, "Well Carter, it's been three weeks now since you've had sex with me.........I don't understand, if you aren't seeing someone else then what is going on? Don't you still find me attractive? I just want to know what changed."

Had it really been that long since we'd had sex? I knew it had been a while but, I hadn't been keeping track of the days; I really need to stop masturbating so much. Regardless, she was clearly feeling very insecure right now and I needed to comfort her. I had never considered cheating on Brooke. I loved her, and I needed to make sure she knew that.

"Brooke, I am so sorry. With school and finals coming up I just got distracted by everything. I would never cheat on you. I love you. You are the only person I want to be with. I promise I will pay more attention to you and prioritize demonstrating my love physically."

Brooke softly smiled, "I love you too Carter. I know we've both been busy recently, but I want this relationship to work."

"Me too." I said promptly. Before leaning in and kissing her.

Following our talk, we went out to a party together and we both ended up quite drunk. When we returned to her apartment later that night, Brooke was obviously feeling frisky. After walking in the door and taking off our coats, she quickly hugged me, reached her face up and we began to make out for several minutes. Our hands traveled over each other's bodies. Breaking off the kiss, Brooke stepped back and stripped off her shirt revealing her perfectly round tits smushed together in a hot pink push up bra. Slowly she knelt to her knees in front of me. As I stood there in a drunken stupor, she unzipped my jeans and took out my semi-hard penis. She slowly began to stroke and massage my penis before taking the tip into her mouth. She continued at this for a couple minutes while I stood there unable to get firmly erect.

Fully embarrassed by the predicament and my inability to get a stiff erection, I pulled back after a minute. I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend kneeling before me and began apologizing dejectedly, "I am sorry, it's not you....I am drunk, it happens sometimes." The words fumbling out of my mouth. I was so nervous and embarrassed by my sexual failure.

Brooke leaned back on her knees and gave me a warm smile, "It's okay baby. I understand, it's late. Let's get some sleep." After brushing teeth and changing clothes we climbed into bed. Before she turned off her bedside light, I leaned in and kissed her, "I love you. Everything will be okay."

The light from her lamp went out and I laid there overcome with shame. I thought to myself, I am not good enough for this woman. She was gorgeous yes, but what captivated me now was her patience and empathy. I needed to make a change for her, I needed break my deviant habits and focus on rebuilding our sexual intimacy. But could I?

Chapter 2.

The next morning Brooke awoke and left the apartment early to go to work on campus. I woke up several hours later and headed back to my apartment. Once back, I went to my bedroom grabbed a sock from the hamper and began masturbating immediately. I couldn't stop thinking about the events of last night. Despite my embarrassment and shame, I was extremely aroused by the humiliation I had felt standing there with a limp penis while this stunning girl tried to give me a blowjob. The scene was made even more humiliating by the fact that when fully erect my penis is a narrow 4.5 inches long. It was pathetic to watch my poor girlfriend unsuccessfully stroking and sucking a semi-hard 3 inches. Thinking about this was too much for me and I exploded cum into the dirty sock. After my intense orgasm had abated, I lay in my bed strategizing a plan to repair things with Brooke. Maybe it's a good thing winter-break starts this week; it will give me almost two weeks to go back home and get my mind right. Then we can start fresh in the new year.

I grew up about five hours away from the University and I was looking forward to winter-break and catching up with friends and family. Brooke however was from an entirely different area of the country and would need to take a flight to go visit her family. Due to this, she opted to stay at the University over winter-break to focus on her senior thesis and grad school applications.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see Brooke again before leaving for winter-break. I didn't have my own vehicle and so, I relied on carpools to travel home for break. This meant that I had abide by the carpool driver's schedule and they needed to leave earlier than we hoped. But Brooke and I maintained excellent communication during our time apart. We texted and called each other every day. I was proud of our ability to maintain closeness despite the physical distance. I was however not proud of my masturbation tendencies. I had planned to use this holiday to break my deviant habits; however, with Brooke not around I continued to indulge. Admittedly, I had always been a procrastinator and now, I simply reasoned that I would change my behavior after arriving back at College.

I was so excited to be headed back to school, and to finally see my girlfriend for the first time in over two weeks. At this point, our sexless streak was approaching six weeks. In anticipation of seeing her, I had withheld from masturbating for several days prior to my departure. The five hour drive back was maddening as my sexual anticipation grew intensely as the carpool approached the university. I ended up arriving back at my place at 10:00PM, it was the Saturday before second semester started. Brooke was drinking with some friends at her apartment, she invited me to come over as soon as I dropped off my luggage. When I finally arrived at Brooke's place, I found everyone there buzzed and having a good time. I immediately attempted to tear her away from her friends to go into the bedroom for a little bit.

Glassy eyed and smiling she pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "You've waited over a month, I think you can wait a few more hours." She kissed me on the cheek and rejoined her friends in conversation. Resigning myself to this fate, I decided against pouting, poured myself and drink and joined in the fun.

We decided to leave Brooke's apartment and head to a larger gathering of friends a few minutes' walk down the street. Brooke was clearly enjoying herself tonight, we arrived at a packed house party, most people were dancing in an emptied out living room as loud music blared. Strobe lights twirled across the darkened room as women adorned in glow bands moved promiscuously to the beat of the music. I headed off to the kitchen to grab drinks for my girlfriend and I while she spoke with some friends. It took a couple of minutes, but I returned to the living room with two beers in hand. Initially, I didn't see Brooke amid the crowded darkness. After scanning the room for a second time I spotted her dancing in the middle of the crowd with several other girls. I was seduced by the sight of my girlfriend's rhythmic movements. She wore a tight black dress and high heels, as she moved the dress rode slowly up her thighs revealing porcelain like skin. I leaned back against a far wall, took a sip of beer and watched, captivated by her every movement.

Eventually, we'd had enough partying, we said goodbye to our friends and headed back to Brooke's. I pulled her close and put my arm around her as we walked through the cold January night. I was buzzed from drinking but excited to finally have Brooke all to myself. We were only a few doors away from her place when we approached a man standing by himself outside an apartment smoking a cigarette. When we were within mere feet of this stranger the man abruptly spoke, "Hey Brooke."

We slowed our pace to a standstill as Brooke's head darted towards the man. Before she could say a word the man, while looking directly at my girlfriend continued calmly, " When we gonna finish this?"

Brooke paused anxiously as her eyes quickly shifted from the strangers to my own. While looking at me pleadingly, Brooke said, "Let's just get inside."

In my drunken state, I look up from my girlfriend and over to the stranger, "What is your problem man?" I asked him in a sullen tone.

The stranger immediately perked up and shouted back at me, "Shut the Fuck up and mind your own business!"

I was taken aback by his aggressiveness, and I instantly assessed the man standing only about ten feet away. Illuminated by a dim porchlight I could make out that he was a broad figured man standing several inches taller than me with dark brown skin and shortly buzzed black hair. Before I could form a response, Brooke grabbed my arm hard and glared into my eyes, "You're drunk, let's go home please." Shocked, confused and angry, I relented to my girlfriend and we briskly walked to her apartment without saying another word.

Once inside, I instantly began angrily cursing the man, "Who the fuck is that asshole!? What the fuck is his problem!? I can't believe some people!" Until the words he spoke suddenly dawned on me...."Brooke, who is that guy and why does he know your name?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

Brooke had seated herself on the couch, she let out a deep breath before speaking, "Please calm down Carter. His name is Jordan, I met him over winter-break, he was having a New Year's Eve party and invited me to come over. He is older, like twenty-six. He doesn't go to school here; he just works downtown at Club Social and..."

I loudly interrupted her, "And you went to his party?! You actually hung out with that jerk and his friends?! Why the fuck didn't you tell me about this Brooke?!"

With tears welling up in her eyes, she began to respond, "Please, just calm down and listen okay. I was lonely and bored, I just wanted to be around other people for a little bit and have some fun. You were with all your friends on New Year's, but I was here all by myself. It was supposed to be a harmless, I..."

Growing angrier, I interrupted her again, "What do you mean it was supposed to be harmless? What the fuck happened Brooke?!" I said almost yelling.

Now fully crying, she spoke, "I am so sorry Carter, I didn't mean for it to happen. It was just, it was midnight, and everyone was paired off for a kiss. Jordan grabbed me and we drunkenly made out for a minute. I am really sorry Carter; it wasn't planned it just happened."

Fuming now, I interjected "Brooke! This man grabbed you and forced you to make-out with him?! That is sexual assault, you can report this!"

"No, Stop Carter, it wasn't like that." She quickly retorted.

"What do you mean it wasn't like that? Are you saying you wanted to make out with him?" I asked her in confusion and anger.

"I am saying it was consensual, no one committed a crime Carter. You are being melodramatic."

"Melodramatic!" I bellowed at her. "My girlfriend just admitted to willingly making out with another man, but I am being dramatic?" I was blinded by hurt and anger at this point. I quickly threw on my coat before declaring, "Fuck you Brooke, I am going home." As I stomped out the door.

I started trudging back towards my apartment filled with anger, confusion, shock and jealousy. I didn't even notice that Jordan was still standing outside. As I passed him, he shouted, "Later." I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see him smiling. I pretended like I didn't hear anything and walked home as fast as I could.

Chapter 3.

I was a mess of volatile emotions when I finally arrived back at my apartment and got into bed. I was angry that she had tried to hide this information from me. I was insecure that she would leave me for someone else. But I also felt disappointed in myself. I wondered, how much of this had been my fault for neglecting my girlfriend? Despite these strong emotions, everything was superseded by intense arousal, my penis was rock hard. I couldn't stop imagining by beautiful petite girlfriend wrapped in Jordan's muscular arms while locking lips. As if out of instinct, I quickly grabbed some tissues from my nightstand and began jerking off. I lasted less than a minute before firing a massive load into my tissue covered hand. Exhausted, confused but finally satisfied, I passed out.

I awoke the next morning feeling hopeless and lost. I checked my phone; I had a text from Brooke:

"Carter, I am sorry for what happened. If I could take it back I would but, I am not okay with how you spoke to me last night. I want to discuss this with you today. Let me know when you are free."

I took a deep breath and stared at her text for a while. Fuck, I wish none of this had happened; I thought to myself before replying:

"I can come over in thirty minutes."

Arriving at Brooke's I instantly sensed that her energy had shifted from apologetic to stern. Coldly, she asked me to take a seat on the couch before sitting down next to me.

Staring at me with a focused severity she began to speak, "Carter, this is our last semester of college. Graduation is only four months away now. I love you but, we need to either get serious about this relationship or part ways. First, I will not accept the tone or language which you spoke to me with last night. I deserve respect, and I don't see this relationship progressing without it."

12