Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 05

Story Info
Amy brings a neighbor into the BBC lifestyle.
10.2k words
4.69
40.8k
75

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
308lover
308lover
299 Followers

Welcome back, Amy here.

If you have been following this series, you are already know about the party Michael and I attended at Thomas's home.

Here's a brief refresher if its been awhile since you read the story.

Billed by Thomas as a social event, I naively thought we would be meeting other 'couples' as well.

As I soon discovered, Thomas had only invited male friends. Initially I felt deceived, but should have expected it. Five attractive black men emerged from the hot tub to greet us.

My attraction for black cock quickly overriding my initial feelings of betrayal.

You can imagine the outcome, or go back and read all about it in Cuckold Plan Goes Wrong Pt 04.

Several days later, FaceBook 'friend' requests started arriving, five of them in fact. Of course, all from the party participants.

Private messages started pouring in next.

Some subtle, "Hi Amy, it was great meeting you and Michael. Would like an opportunity to get to know you guys, hopefully we can get together again. Keep in touch."

Some middle of the road, "Amy, had the time of my life with you. You are very sexy and beautiful. Although most of the time we were together, it was shared moments. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to get together in a more private, one on one setting."

Others more crass, "Accepted my friend request, nice. Hope that means I get another crack at your hot pussy. Girl you are the bomb. Hit me up."

No matter the approach, all individually visited our home at some point, parking their large cocks between my legs. I was not interested in another gang bang. That's all I have to say about that.

These days Michael is traveling quite a bit for business. Working from home allows me the freedom to indulge my black cock addiction. My 5 foot 9 inch, blonde haired body has been getting quite a workout lately. Did I tell you the men seem to love my 36 D-cup breasts as well.

And I'm loving it.

Michael, I'm sure, is attending to his needs on the road as well. Nothing is kept secret, we tell each other about the intimate details of our dalliances. It's our version of phone sex.

Now the saga continues.

Chapter 1 - A new friend emerges.

All was going well at the Amy & Michael home. I was getting a steady fill of large black cocks. Michael content to listen and watch, a good cuckold.

However, it was only a matter of time before someone noticed the regular stream of black men appearing at my front door.

With privacy concerns, we made numerous changes to our home, including a new 8 foot high privacy fence around the back yard and pool.

One day I saw my neighbor Helen working in her front yard.

A pretty brunette with a cute petite figure, medium sized natural perky breasts. I only know because I saw her working in her garden wearing only shorts and a tube top.

Helen is younger than me, maybe in her mid 30's, no children. Not being close, we never discussed the reason.

Even though neighbors for several years, we never became anything more than nodding acquaintances.

That all changed one day.

Seeing me working outside, Helen motioned me over saying, "I hope us being bad neighbors wasn't the cause for your new fence?"

Laughing, I told her the old farmers line, "Good fences make good neighbors."

Then added, "Truthfully, Michael and I occasionally like to sun bathe 'au natural'. We didn't want to offend you or any one, or chance children seeing us.

My explanation seemed to satisfy her.

After considering her next words, she said, "My husband and I went to a topless beach once, while on vacation in Jamaica. Although I was nervous, my husband loved it. What really surprised me, he seemed to enjoy the attention I was receiving from other men. I thought it would make him jealous." Then almost whispering added, "Especially the natives, you know, the black men."

Hearing her confession, I almost choked. My eyes were now opened to a Helen I didn't expect to find.

Trying to hide my surprise, I told her, "Most secure men are like that, proud to show off their pretty wives. The less secure get jealous. Some are only interested in seeing other women's naked breasts, and could care less about their wives. You must have a good one."

This comment brought a smile to her face, "Harry is a good man, I love him dearly." Then added with a laugh, "I'll try to keep him from peeking over your new fence."

The ice broken between us, I told her, "As far as black men, there is talk about some black men supposedly being exceptionally... um, lets say gifted, in certain areas."

Her smile dimmed for a second, "So I've heard." Helen then changed the topic. Eventually the conversation wained, and she went back to her gardening.

I knew I struck a nerve, something to learn more about in the future.

Our friendly conversation made me even more cautious when 'entertaining' house guests. I even tried keeping an open bay in our garage so 'visitors' could enter without going to the front door.

But Helen was more vigilant than I thought.

One day while working in the yard, she again called me over. "I noticed you have had lots of company in the last several weeks, I don't mean to pry, but are you planning to move, perhaps interviewing brokers?"

Not really prepared for the question, I lied telling her, "No, not contemplating a move. We have been thinking of some major remodeling, seeing many contractors, getting lots of quotes. Unfortunately we haven't found anyone we are comfortable with yet."

I could sense she knew I was lying, but was willing to accept my BS excuse.

As she turned away, I stopped her, asking her inside to join me for a cup of coffee.

I offered a choice of coffee or Mimosas. Her choice the latter, I made them strong. Their effect eventually loosening both of our tongues.

Hellen eventually saying, "Do you remember me telling you about our day on a topless beach? Actually, it was a nude beach. Not only was I naked, but so was everyone else, including the black men. Some of them were unbelievably well endowed. I'd never seen a penis that large. Harry was only the 2nd man I had ever been intimate with. Both had a similar sized penis, so not knowing any better, I just thought that's how it is."

Continuing she added, "I was amazed by what I saw, but afraid to mention it to Harry. It didn't matter, he saw me staring. Ever since that day, almost every time we have sex, he asks if I would like to be with someone so well endowed."

I always tell him, "No way. I could never be with anyone like that. It would be too painful. I am perfectly fine with your size. It always satisfies me."

Sensing a crack in her armor, jumping back into the conversation I asked, "Does it? Honestly?"

Taking a deep breath she said,"Well, when we have sex, I use a tiny vibrator on my clit while he penetrates me. That always does the trick for me."

Adding, "Lately Harry has been showing me porn, often a black man with a huge penis, having sex with a white woman, telling me it would be hot to see me penetrated by one of them."

There was no way I could keep my secret a moment longer.

Telling her, "That's pretty much how it started with us, eventually leading to our current situation. Something we are now both comfortable with."

"Your current situation?" she questioned.

I began to tell her what was going on. Michael obsessed with watching me having sex with black men. I omitted the part about Michael's bisexual exploits.

There was a shocked look on her face, but she didn't get up and run away.

Listening now more intently, I detected there was more here. More then just a need to know what was going on next door. The more I revealed, the closer her attention and interest.

When I finished spilling my guts, she sat quietly for a few moments, as if she was deciding on what to say next.

"Amy, I know you have shared a lot with me, way more than I imagined or expected. Thank you for your open honesty, but I just couldn't bring myself to do as you do. I'm not judging, I just couldn't."

Telling her, "I understand completely. Our lifestyle is certainly not for everyone."

Chapter 2

After this day Helen and I were much closer, getting together at least once a week, the conversation often a continuation of our original, with ever increasing details emerging.

One day Helen came by unexpectedly, a day when I was... 'entertaining'. Of course it had to be Thomas.

Answering the door in my robe, Helen immediately asked, "OMG, do you have company? I'm so sorry. I'll come by another time."

About to close the door, but I decided otherwise, "Please come in, lets talk."

With some hesitation she came in, closing the door behind her.

"Amy, I can't stay. You have company. We'll talk another time."

At that moment, Thomas made his appearance, his hulking body naked of course. Huge uncircumcised cock dangling in front of him. A long string of pre-cum hanging from the slit in the head. He didn't seem to notice.

"Helen, meet Thomas," I said.

Although Thomas was a mountain of a man, all Helen could focus on was his huge cock.

Helen's first words, "OMG, is that for real?"

Thomas saying, "What, you mean my cock? Of course its real. Just ask Amy, she's had it in her mouth, pussy, and ass many times."

Looking incredulously at Amy, Helen said, "You've had that huge penis inside of you? And in your ass? How is that even possible?"

I told her, "At first I didn't think it possible either, but while a little uncomfortable initially, it feels perfectly natural now. Believe me, a vagina can stretch an incredible amount."

Since Helen hadn't fled out the door, I motioned Thomas to come closer. Standing next to us, I took his cock in hand, then asked Helen, "Is this how the black men in Jamaica looked?"

Helen stuttering, "Yes, kinda, they were large, but nothing in comparison to this."

Thomas now beaming, he loved hearing just how big his cock was.

Scooping up the sticky string still dangling from his cock with my finger, I said, "I can't let this go to waste." For added effect, I stuck my tongue out, licking it mostly clean saying, "MMMM - so sweet."

"Here, try it for yourself," I said.

Helen just stood there, her mouth open in either shock or awe, probably some combination of the two. Taking advantage of the moment, I smeared the remaining sticky fluid over her upper lip.

She didn't pull back, nor uttered a word of objection. A moment later, closed her eyes and licked her lips.

Before she could react, Thomas's cock still in hand I said, "I have another surprise for you."

Pulling back his foreskin, revealing the large chrome piercing in the head of his cock.

Helen nearly fainting at the sight said, "What the fuck is that?"

It was the first time I ever heard the word 'fuck' come out of her mouth.

"It's called a Prince Albert piercing."

"Why would you do something like that?" she asked.

Without waiting for my response, Thomas answered, "I like the way it looks, and feels. Probably the same reason you pierced your ears."

With Helen's laser focused attention, I began stroking Thomas's cock. Starting with the foreskin covering the head and piercing, then a moment later, slowly retracting the heavy veined foreskin, revealing its humongous purple head, complete with shiny jewelry.

Doing this repeatedly, Helen was now totally fixated, almost hypnotized by the sight.

Awakening her I said, "Here, you try it."

"I can't, I just can't. I'm married. Harry would kill me if I did."

With what Helen had told me about Harry, I thought it more likely he would cum in his pants. I didn't tell her this, at least not yet.

While still objecting, I took her hand, placed it on top of his cock. Now together we were both stroking him. Eventually I removed my hand, but Helen continued, almost as if on auto-pilot.

Saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this. This isn't right."

Never missing a stroke she said, "This thing is huge, and it weighs a ton. Amy, I still can't believe he fucks you with this."

This was my golden opportunity, "Would you like to see me suck Thomas's cock, then watch him fuck me?"

Without waiting for an answer, dropped my robe, got to my knees, then wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. His foreskin still covering the piercing completely.

Reaching out with my lips repeatedly, inch by inch I swallowed more and more of Thomas's cock until I had it all.

With my lips wrapped around the base, I took a sideward glance at Helen to see her reaction.

Standing there with a look of total shock and amazement at my demonstration, she asked, "Holy fuck, how can you do that? Were you a circus sword swallower?"

I was in no position, at least at the moment, to provide her with an answer.

Finally letting his cock slip from my mouth I said, "Technique and practice."

"Helen, take hold of Thomas's cock again, please."

In an instant her hand was once again wrapped around his huge member.

Bending over at the waist, grabbing my ankles, I told her, "Rub the head up and down my slit to gather lubrication, then use your hand to distribute it over his shaft."

Doing exactly as asked, her hand now covered in my juices as well.

Feeling the head of his cock lodge in the opening of my vagina, I told her, "I'll take it from here, you just watch."

Thomas remaining still, I pushed back against him, his cock disappearing smoothly into my cunt. I didn't halt until I felt his hips come in contact with the cheeks of my ass.

Looking at Helen, I still saw a look of total shock and amazement on her face. But it was now somewhat different. It was the look of desire.

Telling her, "See, I told you it fits. It was not quite so easy the first time, but now it seems perfectly normal and natural."

"Thomas, please fuck me now," I said.

Thomas now taking over, pulling my hips against him, fucking me hard while Helen just stood there, watching the spectacle unfold right in front of her.

Five minutes of watching Thomas's cock ravishing my cunt, his ball sack slapping against my clit, and the squishy sounds of our coupling, finally overwhelmed Helen.

"I've got to go now," she said. "Harry, uh, will be home soon. I don't want him stopping by to look for me."

With that said, she opened the door, taking a last long glance of us fucking. Thomas, seeing her stare, saying, "It was nice meeting you Helen, hope to see you again."

After she left Thomas said, "Well, now that was interesting."

Pleased with the way things went with Helen's surprise visit, I told Thomas, "I think you are about to get some new pussy."

Those words were music to his ears. Grunting his satisfaction, pulled my hips tight against him, then unloaded his balls into my hungry pussy. Somehow the load seemed larger than usual.

Whether it was visions of Helen fucking Thomas, or just the thrill of indoctrinating another wife into the realm of big black cock sex, it didn't matter, I matched Thomas's orgasm with my own.

Helen beat Harry home, but just barely. After dinner, Amy massaged Harry's shoulders saying, "I think we have some catching up to do, if you get my drift?"

"Helen, I don't know what has wound you up, but whatever it is, I'll take it."

Undressing together, they climbed into bed, Harry prepared to give Helen the usual oral sex foreplay. Only tonight was different.

"Don't, right now I just want you inside of me. I've been thinking about it all day. Don't make me wait."

Although surprised by her words, he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Her pussy was so wet, his cock slipped right into her, going balls deep in a single stroke. In less than two minutes, Helen had a massive orgasm, no vibrator necessary this time.

Harry cumming just moments later, emptying his small load into her still quivering vagina.

Thinking to himself, "Whatever brought this on, I'll take a dozen more please."

Of course, her sudden orgasm was with visions of Thomas's cock fucking Amy's cunt. Yes, she did think the word cunt. Her memories were as if she was watching a porn video, only this time she knew the actors, and handled the huge cock of the male star.

She was not yet ready to admit to herself, it was Thomas huge black cock fucking her cunt that was really on her mind.

Now she wished she had stayed longer, watching them fuck. To see for herself, Thomas empty his balls into Amy, then watch his cum drain from her pussy.

It was these final thoughts, bringing her to an epic orgasm.

Chapter 3

Over the next several days, Helen masturbated frequently, but was still unwilling to permit herself the fantasy of Thomas's cock penetrating her own vagina. However she did allow herself to remember handling his thick black cock, stroking it, the chrome piercing, and her final act, placing his massive member in Amy's cunt, before she backed onto him.

Several days later Helen called, "Can we talk?"

"Sure, I'm out right now shopping, can you come by around 11?"

Arriving promptly, Helen found a note on the door. "Helen, I'm out by the pool. Please let yourself in and come outback."

Following the instructions, she entered the house, walked to the backyard before spotting me in the outdoor hot tub.

Helen saying, "Amy, sorry to interrupt, perhaps I should come by another time."

"Nonsense, please join me. There's some wine and an extra glass on the table."

"I can't, I don't have a swim suit."

Laughing, I stood up, my breasts now revealed above the bubbling water, "Do you think I'm wearing one? Just get naked, grab a glass of wine and join me."

Somewhat hesitantly Helen removed her clothes, wrapped herself in a towel, finally dropping it before entering the water.

"That does feel nice," she said.

Raising my glass I toasted, "To being naked with friends and lovers."

We finally got around to talking about the experience with Thomas, Helen apologizing about her sudden departure.

I told her, "It's no problem. To be honest, I was surprised you stayed around that long. Now tell me though, did you like holding Thomas's cock, then watch him fuck me?"

The directness of my question causing her to hesitate before responding. When she finally did, it was simple and to the point.

"Yes, I can't believe I actually held Thomas's huge penis. I'd never seen anything even remotely close to it. Even more impressive, was just how easily it fit into your vagina."

Laughing at this, I said, "Practice makes perfect."

Adding, "Would you ever consider watching him have sex with me again?"

Helen surprised me with her rapid response, "Yes, it was very exciting to watch. I've been thinking about what happened all week."

"Well, you are about to get your wish, today is the day Thomas usually visits. In fact he is already here."

Helen, almost shocked saying, "Wait, Thomas is here? Perhaps I should just leave. I don't want to interrupt your, uh ..., fun."

Before I could answer, a naked Thomas strolled out onto the patio, his huge cock swaying side to side in front of him.

What I didn't tell Helen, after she called about meeting, I quickly called Thomas. Telling him to come over early, wait in the bedroom until signaling him to join us.

Thomas saying, "Hello Helen, good to see you again."

She didn't arise to greet him, preferring to keep her perky naked breasts and body beneath the cover of foaming bubbles.

Thomas hopped into the tub joining us, his huge body causing the water to rise several inches.

Taking a seat between Helen and myself he asked, "So what were you two ladies talking about? I hope it was me?"

"Of course we were, you and that horse sized cock of yours," I said.

"You mean this little thing?" Rising to his feet, he stood so tall his dangling cock and balls were above the level of the water.

"Yes darling, you are so perceptive," I said.

308lover
308lover
299 Followers