Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He already does."

Fyr froze. She knew that voice. Of course, she knew that voice. Ropes stood in the doorway, the door to the hallway swinging open at his heels. His long tail lashed the air and he narrowed his pale white eyes dangerously. Fyr gulped, unable to drag her gaze away from those eerie orbs. Sometimes it truly was impossible to ignore the cougar's demon heritage.

Tentacles undulating sinisterly, the cougar inclined his head with surprising grace.

"Come here, Fyr."

Swallowing hard, Fyr dragged her feet as she walked across the room to stand before her husband. At any time before Sasha, his tone would have had her with her paws on her hips demanding to know just what he was thinking, speaking to her like that, but she held her tongue and cast her eyes demurely down. The trouble was that she liked the demure side better than her brief sparks of anger in an earlier life. She just wouldn't let him know that quite yet. Not until she was ready.

Cupping her chin gently in his paw, Ropes turned her muzzle up to his. And still she refused to meet his eyes, pulse jumping on the side of her throat.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Heavens, why did that tone make her so weak at the knees? The wetness that seemed ever-present between her thighs was a given, but the wave of submissiveness that crashed over her at his dominant, controlling tone sent her head spinning.

"You..." The words were thick on her tongue, treacle only moved through great force. "I need help. You are leaving me to do everything. And I think you see that, even if you choose not to actually do anything about it."

Licking her lips, she kept her gaze locked on his -- she had to make him see -- and ploughed on, words tumbling over one another in their reckless attempt to be free.

"One dragon can't do this on their own and I daresay you couldn't either -- we both have to work, Ropes. I can't stop going to my job to take care of the two of you, as much as I enjoy it and enjoy the work here. We both have responsibilities and, frankly, I'm exhausted too."

She took a deep breath, steadying herself for what was to come.

"And I need you two to take on more of the responsibilities that have fallen on my shoulders. That's if you want this whole endeavour to work, that is. I want it to work. But I need help."

Ropes studied her intently and Fyr trailed off into silence, opening and closing her mouth several more times without any words coming out. She held her breath and counted the ticks of the clock, audible from the sitting room, even as it resided in the kitchen. She shuddered, eyes bouncing from one piece of furniture to the other, barely able to look at Ropes' body and the blue blur of her mother to the side, let alone meet anyone's eyes. Throughout it all, Ropes had not released her chin and, with a pinprick of pain, his claws pricked through her scales.

"I think Sasha's right."

He released her chin, pushing her muzzle away sharply. Fyr stumbled, rubbing her jaw, eyes wide. The cougar grinned.

"You do need another lesson."

"Oh, shall we, dear?" Sasha jumped in, on her hind paws with her tail curling back and forth, the motion having exaggerated herself since she'd been living with Ropes. "I do have the perfect thing..."

Her eyes swung obviously to Fyr, the dragoness rooted in place, breath tight in her throat. Even her tail was still, but there was no point in running or throwing a fit either. Sighing, she pressed her fingers around the back of her neck, pressing into the muscles that ran along her spine: there was no end to it, truly, there wasn't.

Snorting softly, Sasha wrapped her arm around Ropes' waist and leaned in, lips pressed up to his ear. Yet she did not speak softly enough for Fyr to not hear.

"But let's not tell her. Not until it's time."

The words that followed were indeed too quiet, no matter how Fyr strained to hear, and the next thing she knew was her chest crashing into the soft cushions of the sofa, her clothes askew and paws quickly snatched up behind her back. Two sets of claws dug in and tore her clothes from her body, uncaring that they had only been bought recently in their raw, unbidden lust to have her body in all its crimson glory.

Yellow stripes bared to the world, Fyr cried out as someone's paws -- her mother's, they were scaled -- gripped her wrists more firmly, another furred arm pushing her tail up over her back. She squirmed, one eye on the gap in the curtains, small enough and yet still there.

"The drapes," she whispered, voice suddenly hoarse. "You have to close them... Someone will see you!"

Sasha laughed.

"Isn't that sweet, honey, she's worried about someone seeing us! My daughter's so proud of her own body that she doesn't mind if a stranger wanders up to the window and sees her naked ass, but us? No, why never! That - cannot - happen!"

Fyr gasped.

"Mother! You can't be so crude!"

Looming over her, silhouetted against the shaded overhead light, Sasha smirked.

"I can be anything I like, sugar. You should know that by now."

A naked cougar pressed up behind Fyr, his cock sliding against her upturned rump. Against herself, Fyr moaned and twisted her head back and forth, eyes half-lidded. Oh gods, was he actually going to fuck her? His cock wasn't even wet from Sasha! Delirious with want, she whimpered and rocked back against him, her earlier protests and understandably fair and just reasoning about the amount of work she had to do completely vanished from her mind. If their aim had been to distract her from it, well, they had certainly done it good and proper!

Well, what could she complain about? Fyr shivered. She wasn't getting fucked second, for a change, not unless she counted the times her husband had fucked Sasha earlier that day, but she'd take what she could get. Huffing and thrusting her hips back, the dragoness whined, trying to gyrate her hips in such a way that his cock sank past her puffy pussy lips into the hot, waiting passage beyond.

And yet the cougar denied her, grinding his cock between her rear cheeks as he purred and squeezed them in around his shaft, manipulating her body purely for his own pleasure. She whimpered and squirmed, but Sasha had too firm a grip on her wrists for her to even think that getting free was a distinct possibility. It didn't stop her from trying, however, and Fyr grunted and thrashed with all the life in her limbs, very nearly succeeding in dislodging Sasha by flinging out a wing. It was only the weight of Ropes and his cock wickedly teasing her soft lips that could have welcomed him in oh so easily.

Digging her claws in, Sasha let out a warning hiss and Fyr gasped, sweat trickling down between her shoulder blades. The sofa cushions, soft when she'd picked them out originally, rubbed uncomfortably over her nipples, hardened into taut, erotic peaks of desire. She needed them! The dragoness groaned and bucked again, tail whacking the back of the sofa, a gesture of sheer frustration that she knew, really, wouldn't get her anywhere. Just what the hell were the two of them playing at?

"I have to keep you still for him, sugar," Sasha breathed. "This is going to be new to you too."

What could be knew about her husband fucking her? Fyr tilted her head to the side, but didn't have time to consider it further as that uncut shaft pushed into her. Groaning deeply, she panted and heaved for breath, breasts squashed into the sofa. Her legs scrabbled for purchase, flung out over the seat of the cushion, but not quite in a position that anyone, on a good day, could have deemed comfortable.

Oh, sometimes she forgot how good being fucked was -- by Ropes, that was. Sure, the strap-on he'd given to Sasha as a gift had its uses too, but there was nothing like the real thing. There was no resistance, as tight as she was, as he thrust, each drive and buck of his hips bringing a fresh wave of pleasure to her lust-addled mind. Fyr panted, eyes rolling into the back of her skull as she succumbed, doing her best to stretch out her wings, trembling, without simply slinging the tender membranes over the back of the sofa.

Sasha chuckled lowly, kneeling above Fyr's head as the dragoness' tongue obediently flickered out to her pussy, doing the job she'd been trained to do.

"Don't get too comfortable, darling, he's just getting warmed up."

Fyr blinked. Warmed up? But the cougar thrust again and chased the question from her mind, grinding in with long, deep strokes that made her heart sing so.

"Here you go, honey."

Sasha's voice dripped with sweetness, but Fyr barely paid her any mind as Ropes drove into her. But she did notice when his thrusts slowed, a small click drawing her attention. Before she could look back, Sasha pulled her nose back into her pussy and Fyr automatically parted her lips to snake her tongue out, playing it over her clit.

Something cold smeared across her tail hole and the dragoness jumped, tail flipping back into Ropes' chest. The cougar grunted and shoved it away, his cock still half inside her cunt as he used the lubricant Sasha passed him to slide two fingers under Fyr's tail.

The dragoness froze, the penetration locking up her mind. Never before had she ever had anything under her tail, not bar a sponge or washcloth to make sure she was good and clean in the shower or bath. Personal hygiene, of course, was a must, but anything beyond that was completely and utterly out of the question.

And yet she couldn't deny the thrum of pleasure, minute and still discernible, emanating from her forbidden passage. His fingers curled up and dragged back and she sucked in a breath, his return movement stimulating her own as she strove to arch her back and drag herself away from him. Murring softly, Sasha adjusted her grip on Fyr's wrists, claws away, for once, from her sensitive scales.

"This is your lesson, darling, you'd best learn from it."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa now -- hang on!" Fyr snapped, twisting back and forth like a snake as Sasha fought to retain control. "There is no way you're fucking me there, Ropes, so you can just put that away right now and give it up!"

Their laugh sent a wicked chill down her spine.

"Oh, Fyr, it's as if you still think you have a choice. It's very sweet, in its own way."

Growling, the dragoness snapped her jaws and bucked, but it was futile trying to throw her husband off as he lubed up his shaft. The slick rubbing of his paw could not be mistaken for anything else and then that familiar shape was pressed up to her rear, yet now sliding up to her tail hole and not her needy, dripping pussy.

She squeezed down, gasping as her head crushed awkwardly into Sasha's stomach, Ropes' knee keeping her leg stretched out off the sofa and to the side as he twisted her over the sofa, the cougar facing the back while his wife demonstrated just how flexible she was. Even if it was a little forced.

"Hold her, Ropes. It shouldn't take much to push into such a needy whore. Look how much my daughter wants to take every inch of her lesson."

No! No, she certainly did not! But there was nothing she could do -- as always, she was helpless to their whims. Shrieking and screeching like a dragon possessed, Fyr snarled and growled until Sasha clicked her tongue impatiently against the roof of her mouth and shoved her daughter's muzzle back into her pussy. It took a moment for her to lick again and it was rather half-hearted at best, her struggles hardly diminished. Ropes purred and ran his paw down her back, positioning his shaft and then slowly pushing in with a long, slow roll of his hips.

Her tail hole offered him barely any resistance, too well lubricated for his uncut cock to clench down in shock, at least not initially. The stretch was different -- very different -- yet not entirely unpleasant, if she didn't think too much about what was happening. Perhaps he had been generous with the amount of lubricant he'd used and she briefly wondered if her husband had already practiced anal with her pregnant mother or another female completely. After everything that had happened, she wouldn't have put it past him.

Groaning, the dragoness sweated and shook, throat pulsing as she tried to scrape air into her lungs. Pain came with the stretch as Ropes buried the full length of his dick under her tail and then drew back, unwilling to wait on the fresh, tight hole he'd found to fuck, although it surely would have been easy for him to let her adjust to his size. Whimpering, Fyr turned her muzzle to the sofa cushions and closed her eyes, a tear squeezing out to roll down her cheek, where it was swiftly followed by the fabric. Yet when his fingers slipped around her stomach and back between her thighs to tease and rub over her clit, her head jerked up, eyes wide and tongue lolling out.

Heavens... The dragoness moaned, feeling fuller than she had ever been before, even though it was the same size cock as the one he always fucked her with.

"Fuck..."

"Oh, you like that, honey?" Sasha cooed, finally releasing her paws. "Now, show me just how practiced you are with that tongue of yours. I'm sure you can still concentrate well enough to please me while he's taking your second virginity."

Giggling, she shared a look with Ropes over her daughter's back as the cougar thrust, ears folded back and a near enough delirious expression on his muzzle. As if he could cum right there and then, he chuffed lowly and rammed in, trusting the lubrication and the fact that he'd eased in initially that his wife would be able to take him. Fyr groaned, long and low, and he didn't stop -- not that she any longer wanted him to, cheeks burning and lusts rising.

Guiding her daughter's muzzle back to her pussy, not for the first time that session, Sasha purred and arched into her distracted licks.

"Harder, stud. Let's see how much she can take."

Ropes didn't need telling twice. Even as Fyr tried to give her mother the pleasure she craved, she couldn't drag her attention away from the thick length spreading her anal ring wide over and over again. He pressed against her g-spot through the barrier separating her pussy, intended for such treatment, from her tail hole and she cried out, rocking into his paw as he squeezed and massaged her clit in a way that made her feel giddy, lust rising like an unstoppable force.

But it was difficult to take him there and, unlike the sex she was used to, she could not take him forever. The dragon moaned and tried to distract herself from the shiver of pain; maybe a bit more lube was still needed. Driving her tongue into Sasha's pussy, she lapped up her sweet juices like a dragoness in a drought, whimpering and grunting as she was both sodomised and pleasured, chest tight and tail hole growing sorer and sorer by the minute.

It was a blessing that the cougar could not last long under her tail as the soreness grew more stringent, pain mixing with pleasure in a cocktail that Fyr could never have imagined as desirable. And yet she teetered on the brink of climax with the cougar grunting and groaning above her, slamming in brutally as he gripped her tail for balance and to add leverage to his thrusts. Squealing, she panted into her mother's cunt and arched back, begging for more even as her body cried out that it could take no more.

Yet she did not have to. Orgasm hit her first, deeper and more powerful than any she'd ever experienced. The new stimulation sent her crashing down the falls, the pounding water throbbing through her skull as she spun and spun and spun, unable to haul her tiring body back to the surface of the plunge pool. Just when she thought her orgasm was tapering off, a fresh wave of sensation tossed her to greater heights and she was lost once more, spinning and tumbling as her body bucked to his whim, nothing more than a cuckold-toy for her husband to use.

As she panted and heaved for breath, pleasure seeping away like water through the cracks between their fingers, Ropes grunted and suddenly sped up, ramming in as if his life depended on it. Even if he was not pounding her pussy, instinct drove him to breed, to cum, and he yowled as he climaxed, shuddering up to her with his tail lashing furiously. Hot cum spurted into her stretched tail hole, flooding her and seeking depths never explored, yet there would be no eggs to seed like there could have been if he'd been buried in her pussy instead.

Collapsing to the sofa in slow motion, Fyr groaned and stretched out her arms and legs, half-slipping off the side as Ropes eased from her sore under-tail. Her mind spun, lingering spasms of ecstasy making her leg twitch, and the dragoness moaned breathily, a stream of cum splattering from her abused hole. But the couple was done with her, her lesson learned -- at least for the time being.

Blowing her a kiss as Sasha leaned back on the sofa with her legs spread for Ropes' attention, the couple left her to clean up and take stock of her experience. And yet it didn't seem that the dragoness was capable of understanding what had happened, turning her muzzle up into the warm water as it soothed the exhaustion from her body, leaving only a not unpleasant soreness and tingles of lasting erotic pleasure.

It hadn't been that bad. Not really. Not if it got her to orgasm like that.

Making her way back down to the kitchen when she deemed herself clean and ready, Fyr paused in front of the stove, nostrils twitching. Just what had she forgotten...

"Oh fuck!"

Dinner was well and truly ruined. Cursing, she tossed the saucepan in the sink and turned on the tap, a plume of steam rising in a plume from the seared mess. She coughed and stepped back, flapping her wings to clear both smoke and steam, eyes watering. The darned fire alarm would be going off if she didn't take care of it quickly enough! And what would Ropes and Sasha say, after they'd already given her a lesson that had admittedly turned out to be a pleasure, if confusing? She winced. She was too darned sore to take that again, that was for sure!

"Fyr?"

The dragoness sighed, staring down at the charred remains of dinner in the sink.

"Yes?"

Ropes brushed his paw around her shoulder, his lips touching the back of her head. The dragoness shivered and leaned back into him, tilting her muzzle up to just about meet his eyes. The cougar smiled.

"Are you coming out?"

Fyr blinked.

"To dinner?"

He grinned.

"Of course. Our treat."

Her smile was the only answer he needed from her and sitting around the little table in the Italian restaurant, Fyr finally relaxed and laughed. Sure, her tail hole was more than slightly sore from his rough pounding and her mother slid her paw up along her thigh on more than one occasion, if only to remind her of her position, but she was happy. And sometimes, that was all the dragoness needed to know.

When she slept that night, it was blissful and dreamless, hour after hour of deep, fulfilling rest easing the aches and pains from her limbs. Perhaps she had not acknowledged just how much of a toll the constant housework and the grind of her day job had taken on her, but sleep had been much needed. What had also been needed, of course, was assistance. And it seemed that it was just about time for that assistance to come to light in a most relieving way.

Dreaming, she must have still been dreaming, she thought sluggishly as she slowly clawed her way back to the waking world, light streaming through a crack in the living room curtains. She rolled onto her back and stretched out her arms above her head, but the whispers and weight shifting above her could not be denied. And it was not, either, the familiar thumping of a headboard against the wall of the bedroom, a randy couple going at it as they were apt to do.

No... Fyr sat up, rubbing sleep from her eyes, the bedspread falling to expose her bare breasts, nipples perking into the cool air. The bedroom was not above the sitting room: that was the nursery. Something thunked heavily and one fur shushed another, only to a chorus of decidedly feminine giggles.