Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" Fyr paused at the top of the stairs. "Where are you?"

"Bedroom, honey."

She should have exercised more caution, perhaps even made up an excuse to leave, but Fyr was too tired to be wary as she pushed open the bedroom door. And, perhaps, she should have been far less surprised than she was to find her husband and her mother in there, both naked from head to toe with a certain cougar's cream spilling thickly from the older dragoness' pussy.

Groaning, Sasha rocked her hips up from the bed, tongue hanging from her muzzle as she cast her daughter a sultry look.

"I heard you were looking for a little attention, sweetie..."

Fyr froze, blood going cold. Oh fuck... Her heart pounded but she didn't feel it, eyes sliding sideways to glance at her reflection in the full-length mirror they'd left leaning against the wall in the upstairs hallway, the dragoness not yet having crossed the threshold into the bedroom itself. It was a stupid place to leave it, in all honesty, but they'd started moving some things that they rarely used down to the ranch, just so they didn't have quite so much of a massive job to tackle between them later on. But, looking in it, she could have been seeing herself in another world or on a screen, set back from the situation as her chest rose and fell shallowly, the dragoness not even aware of her breath, though it was most certainly in her lungs.

"...so eat me out."

She jerked back to reality, head reeling. Oh, hellfire - what had her mother said? It certainly hadn't been about Scott but that didn't fucking help her either!

Blinking rapidly, the dragoness clung to the last thing she heard and, too hastily, dropped to her knees and shoved her nose into Sasha's spread pussy, two blue fingers holding the lips parted as if for her attention. The last thing she saw before her tongue stroked those folds was the messy creampie her husband had left in his mate - although it had to have been several heavy loads for how thickly it was drooling out of her - and then her tongue was deep inside her mother, lashing and flicking desperately.

Hey, if it kept her mother quiet and away from the dark little truth Fyr was keeping all to herself, who was she to complain?

"Fyr!" Sasha groaned, her head falling back into Ropes' lap, the cougar's cock soft against his thigh. "Oh... You are eager! You want to give up getting off yourself, hm, is it, honey? You want to just please us tonight?"

Fyr flinched and growled, cursing herself. She might have had a chance at something fun if only she'd been listening and not stood stock still like a deer in the headlights, though it was only a lesson she could learn for later times. She nodded eagerly as if she'd been of complete understanding all along, burying her nose in her mother's cunt as she slurped and suckled the cum from her, tainted with the dragoness' strong flavour.

"Oh, what a good girl," Sasha cooed, relishing the act of submission from her daughter. "You do your job now, my good little slutty dragon..."

And Fyr didn't even mind being called a slut as her ears perked to the sound of her husband kissing her mother, his lips working his way down her muzzle to her throat, drawing the sweetest squeaks and hisses from her lips. It was a wonder to Fyr that a demon could be so gentle after all she'd seen from the two of them and, of course, the extent to which they'd taken to wrecking whatever room they were in. Perhaps they were a little more restrained with the prospect of selling the house coming up soon but Fyr didn't have time to think about that as Sasha growled, a heavy paw coming down on the back of her head to force her in even closer.

"Harder!"

What could Fyr do but obey? Losing herself in the taste of her mother, she curled her tongue around the dragoness' throbbing clit and purred lustfully, letting the vibrations stimulate her mother even further. It seemed to take everything the dragoness had and more to keep herself from thrashing wildly under the sweet flick of Fyr's tongue, the dragon knowing everything she could and had to do in order to truly satisfy her mother. She knew all her little sweet spots and what made her toes curl and flex on the brink of orgasm and, well, Fyr was not a dragoness to forgo using every last arrow in her quiver when the opportunity so presented itself.

And it was so sweet to be on her knees again. Fyr moaned as she slipped deeper and deeper into the sweetly submissive space where everything was alright, not just appearing okay, again. It was where she wanted to be and she hungrily chased the high, her fix, as she suckled wantonly on her mother's clit. It didn't matter that her own needs were rising and rising more and more with every passing second as long as she stayed where it was safe and happy and peaceful, her mind and body under the control of others who deemed her one of theirs, a dragoness that they could keep in their home to serve them.

That part of her didn't want anything more than that and she mewled into her mother's sex as Sasha grabbed at her frills, claws accidentally pinching in her urgency, the frenzy of orgasm very nearly within the older dragoness' grasp.

"Fuck - honey, I'm... Ah!"

But her exclamation was not for Fyr's ears as, suddenly, her mother's legs tightened around her head and muzzle, closing in to hold her quite firmly in place as she bucked and ground up against her daughter's snout. It didn't matter to Sasha that her thrusts thwacked Fyr repeatedly, bringing stars to her eyes, but it did matter that her daughter kept licking, which she ensured by keeping her head right where it was supposed to be, the dragoness lapping and lapping up every drop of fresh cream as her mother stained her muzzle.

Fyr did not understand immediately when her mother released her head, legs moving apart to allow her to bring a halt to her sweet administrations. Without thinking about what she was doing, the dragoness lapped the length of her mother's pussy over and over again, the soft lips gleaming with her saliva as the holes in her sides, designed for Ropes' tentacles to slip sweetly into, flushed hot with need, still unsatisfied. But that was a part of her that only a demon could tame and perhaps even then it was a mere semblance of taming wrapped up in lust.

"Fyr... Fyr, easy..."

Sasha chuckled throatily as she pushed her daughter away, relaxing back across the bed with her arms flung up over her head. Ropes purred and ran his fingertips tenderly down her body, only stretching as far as he could go without physically moving from his seat, whiskers quivering lustfully.

Taking a breath, Fyr blinked and pulled back, putting on her best sheepish grin. It was funny how she could get so lost in the moment but it was hard to keep the smile from her lips as it melted from sheepish to simply blissful. They made it so, so easy sometimes.

Why couldn't it be like that all of the time?

Sasha crooked a finger in her direction, the tip of her tail curling wantonly back and forth as she beckoned.

"If you really want something to such, darling, take care of my nipples," she murmured huskily, eyes half-lidded in the afterglow. "Such an eager little thing you are..."

Her mother's nipples perked hard and full into her maw as she took one then the other carefully between her lips, moaning softly as she suckled, playing her tongue across the firm nubs of warm flesh. It was one of the few parts of her that was not scaled - part of their evolution over the many, many years of being anthros and not feral dragons from times long gone by - but Fyr could not help but think it was a very nice development indeed, allowing her to nip oh so lightly and hear her mother moan...

"Oh..."

Just like that.

Oh, it was the best sound in the world and she wanted to hear it over and over again, nipping and slurping at her mother's nipples as the dragoness squirmed beneath her. Too quickly, however, she was pulled away from her mother's breasts as Ropes took the dragoness in his arms, kissing her deeply as she groaned, her tongue twining lustfully around his.

Fyr knew when she'd been dismissed and she crouched at the foot of the bed, eyes darting from side to side as if she couldn't quite decide where she needed to be looking. Was she needed? Did they want her to stay? Her mother had called her in, so she supposed she'd better stay put for the moment, at least...

"Fyr!"

The dragoness jumped as if she'd been caught napping on the job and sat up straight to attention, tail flicking guiltily. Her mother shook her head at her and sighed heavily, Ropes chuckling to her back. There was no humour in Sasha's tone, however, as she continued with a sharp, decisive snap of her fingers.

"Get those clothes off you, sugar," Sasha said, clicking her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth. "You're not fit to be seen like that!"

And Fyr didn't have to think, smiling to herself as she unbuttoned her work blouse and let it drop to the floor to be tied up and put in the laundry later. The only time she was supposed to collect fallen clothes in the bedroom was when she'd been dismissed from sexual pleasure and that certainly had not yet happened - and so she did what she was told as a good little dragoness should.

There was no strip show when it came to her taking her clothes off: no one was watching. Maybe they should have enjoyed their little submissive dragoness' display as she slipped off her work trousers too but the underwear she had chosen was nothing on the sensual silk that Sasha had taken to wearing. If the dragoness donned anything below the outer layer of clothes (which, frankly, wasn't often either) it was of the utmost elegance with a price tag attached too. If not for Ropes' job, they would have struggled, although the cougar seemed to have a rather flexible schedule in comparison to what he did before. Fyr supposed it was one of the perks of being a demon who was also very good at what he did.

"Up here."

The dragoness barely looked at her daughter even as she pointed to the spot on the bed where she was to lie. And all Fyr could do was obey, now naked from head to toe as she lay on her back and, well...waited. And waited.

It was hard to wait when Sasha was entwined with her husband, her tail encircling his waist as she moaned like a slut, wanton for his attention above all else. And, of course, Ropes was all too eager to give it all to her, pushing her onto all fours above Fyr's prone body as he yowled lustfully, cock hard and ready for the wrong dragon.

"Oh, such a stud..." Sasha purred. "I need you now more than ever after those others... No one compares to you."

Oh, she was so very sweet in her flattery and Ropes lapped it up, the figurative cat with the cream, as the dragoness arched over her daughter, positioning her pussy within easy reach of her daughter's muzzle. But it was not for her even as Fyr whined and tried to reach it, tongue poking comically from her muzzle.

"Ah-ah," her mother murmured, wagging a disapproving finger. "You need teaching a lesson... You only do what we tell you to do, Fyr, and you should know your place. Your place in giving pleasure and bending to our will. You've been pushing the rules and wanting your muzzle down there, haven't you? Well, now I'm going to show you just what this pussy is actually for!"

Ropes frowned.

"But I can't fuck you as hard with her under you," he pointed out. "Shouldn't we just send her away...dear?"

Fyr shuddered. Once, he'd called her dear. Once, it had only been her. But it was better this way. So very, very much better.

"No," Sasha purred, casting her daughter a look that rang through with pity. "She will have to watch and see what a better lover you are with me, because you can be rough with me. She's the one that always held you back."

Fyr swallowed hard and closed her eyes. She could have mentioned all the other partners she'd seen Ropes with, all of which he'd had to be just as careful with as he had been with her, though it didn't seem to matter when it came down to humiliating her.

"Oh!"

Sasha moaned overly loudly as his cock thrust into her, the cougar finding his mark as his knee jammed into Fyr's side, uncaring of the discomfort he caused her as he took his true demoness lover. The dragoness sucked in a breath, heart in her mouth as she locked her gaze on the cock above her, the cock she adored, ploughing into her very own mother. No matter how many times she saw it, heard the lewd slurp of sexual juices, it never quite got old. The dragoness moaned without thinking, fingers twitching from where her paws rested at her side, but Ropes and Sasha barely paid her any mind at all, intent on their own pleasure to the detriment of hers.

But she would take what she could from it anyway and Fyr grunted softly in the back of her throat as she hungrily drank in the sight above her, her mother's pussy lips stretching around Ropes' delectable shaft with every single sweet, ploughing thrust. Fyr's hips rolled as if she was imagining him thrusting into her too but she wasn't thinking, jaws hanging open as she leaned in closer, fingers curled around her mother's thighs just to keep them in place. Her sex burned, desperate for attention that she had not the permission to allow, and the dragoness groaned lowly, tail flicking where it hung off over the edge of the bed.

"Fuck me harder!" Sasha howled, slamming her hips back into each and every one of Ropes' thrusts. "Like you should have been fucking her! If she - ah! - could ever fuck you like that!"

Ropes snarled, black lips peeling back from his teeth, tentacles winding lovingly around Sasha's limbs as his hips sped up, a blur of brown fur slapping blue scales. Fyr whimpered, meeting her mother's eyes for the briefest of moments as her mother's head hung down, wings flared as she lost every last sliver of herself in lust only to find something altogether more divine in the loss of reality.

"Or maybe," she hissed, grunting as Ropes' cock slammed deep into her. "You're not indulging yourself when you lap my cunny now, are you, my little slut of a cuck-daughter? Maybe you just want your muzzle between my thighs because it's the closest you can get to your husband's cock!"

The words stung and yet Fyr could do nothing about it, growling and rocking her own hips as she yearned to tuck her paw between her thighs, pushing herself over the brink of an orgasm that was surely sorely needed. Yet, she could not, for she hadn't been told to do so and she knew that she couldn't hope that Ropes or Sasha would take pity on her and fuck her to climax themselves - not when they had each other to fuck and enjoy. No, the only way they could use her was gently, for she was far more breakable than their demon selves and something suitable for use only in highly select situations.

That day was not the right day for her.

Ropes' claws jabbed into the dragoness' hips but she didn't notice, growling as her words became one roiling hiss, a demand for him to fuck her, to cum in her, to put another egg in her. Fyr trembled but what could she do to stop them? Using condoms was hardly something they'd ever even considered and, of course, Ropes' cock was as bare and uncut as always. Whether or not he seeded another egg in the fertile demoness' belly was beyond her control and Fyr clutched ever more desperately at her mother as his thrusts sped up and up, being as rough as he possibly could with Fyr beneath them.

And yet the cougar could not last forever, letting out a roar that would have better befitted a lion, perhaps, as he reached his high, hips juddering all the way up to her hips as he swore and pushed Sasha's tail over his shoulder from where it had been trapped against his chest. The cougar leaned over her, fur matted with sweat down his sides but that was hardly going to stop him from pumping his load into her and even less so when she too screamed in climax, thrashing like a wildcat beneath him.

Cursing breathlessly, Ropes clung onto Sasha with every ounce of strength he had in his body, chest pinning her down as her arms trembled, threatening to drop both of their combined weights onto the dragoness beneath them. But Fyr hardly noticed her predicament as she groaned, watching spellbound, as Ropes' balls tugged up, cock twitching and pulsing as spurt after spurt of virile cougar-cream was pumped into the lusty dragoness. The dragoness' crotch seemed to pull and tighten as muscles worked beneath her scales, orgasm clearly pounding through her with the force of a herd of wild horses, although there was nothing that even a demoness could do to control their senses in the throes of a truly spectacular climax. And that was all her demons knew of sex.

Would Scott fuck as roughly as Ropes, or would he be tender?

No! Fyr blushed heavily and pushed the thought from her mind, tail tucked down as her mother's juices, mixed with her husband's cum, trickled from her pussy, forced out along Ropes' length even as he continued to thrust, needing to keep going even as her pussy undoubtedly clenched and rippled around his cock. There was no way any male could have held back from that and Fyr knew all too well just how her mother's cunt felt when it squeezed around her fingers, near enough trapping them inside.

Ropes' tentacles slipped back from the dragoness' limbs and Fyr bit her lip, remembering back when it had been her who had been held in his warm embrace. She'd slept with his chest to her back, arms around her, and, in the early hours of the morning, he'd pushed into her. Could she ever have that again or was it something that had been completely and utterly lost forever?

It was funny the thoughts one had when watching someone climax but Fyr drifted further and further into sweet submission, pushing down the dark curl of guilt in the pit of her stomach the best she could. It was still there, however, and would have to be addressed but not yet. Not yet. She would hold out just a little while yet and see if she could make good from her twisted life before thinking about coming clean. And perhaps she wouldn't even admit it then, keeping her thoughts and wants to herself as she served her superiors in the best way she knew how.

Her secret would linger. But she would still enjoy the lust of being a cuckold wife in the meantime, her husband's cum splattering her muzzle as he pulled out of her mother, leaving a messy creampie in her cunt. Semen oozed out viscously, so much that it didn't seem right that it was only a single load, and Fyr moaned as she held her muzzle open for it, letting all the drops she could catch slip down her throat as Ropes growled and rolled his shoulder blades back.

Yes, she could enjoy, regardless of what surely lay in wait. But she could be a good little cuckold dragoness if only they let her. She could be good again, she really would.

For a time, at least.

12