Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 37

Story Info
Fyr is trapped and branded in a demonic ceremony...
10.2k words
3.25
7.5k
4
2

Part 37 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

They planned the ceremony without asking Fyr about it. It had been Kao, of course, who had suggested it, coming back into the club that night with Fyr's leash wound around his wrist like a trophy, something that he was proud of achieving, even though it was really the collar around her neck and the submissive dragoness that he brought back with him that was the real trophy. Gallantly, he shed his jacket for her, although it didn't really cover all that much, at least allowing Fyr some modicum of modesty, hiding her breasts from public show and display as much as her strange family may have liked to show her off. Kao was not the only one she fucked that night but she was made to stay out with barely anything to cover her chest and no panties on at all, the gropes and prods and fingers sliding up into her sopping wet pussy back out on the dance floor enough to have her panting for more in no time at all.

Fucked in the club. Fingered at the bar. Taken in the car and made to suck cock before they even got back into the house the next day, crashing in a hotel for a few, further lust-stricken hours where she was filled in all holes, losing track of which cock was fucking her as all of the males took turns. The most erotic of them all was when Scott pounded her, much smaller and cuter and running on espresso martinis, and Ropes filled him too, the cougar's yowls surely disturbing just about everyone else in the hotel too while she was used and abused just as she wanted to be.

It was, of course, difficult to deny what her mind wanted as well as her body now, the passion that coursed through her as she raised her buttocks obediently for her brother to take her tail hole and Sasha crushed her pussy into her snout. She was there to do as they pleased and there was something of a relief in the release of control, the overbearing need to be in charge of everything in her working life prior and, of course, the ranch too. It was her baby, of course, and she had to do her best for what was now both her life and her business but it was not the be all and end all of life itself. There was more to it and she could relax and let others make the big decisions for her when she was down on her knees, as much conflict as it liked to raise in her mind. There would always be a part of her, after all, that rebelled and pulled back with a hiss, seeking to take back that control for herself, or sulked out in the shed, avoiding the family the best she could just so that she could either make a point or pretend, undoubtedly, that nothing strange or bad was happening at all. It was all subjective anyway.

Little did Fyr know that all was about to change, becoming all the seedier and more sordid for Kao's ever-developing and increasing control over her. And Kao liked what he had there. He liked it rather a lot, in fact, and Sasha only fed it, moaning out what a hot stud he was as her son filled her on the bed that should have been shared between Fyr and Ropes along, head hanging off over the edge of the bed so that her mouth could then be crammed full by the cock of one of the males, pleasured in every way that a demoness possibly could have imagined for herself. Sasha's world too was expanding as she learned more and more about what it meant to be a demon, feeding her lust and corrupting her son into the darkness that she had welcomed entirely as her own. After all, it was just where she had always been meant to be and, finally, she belonged.

Shaking herself free and stumbling from the bedroom, Fyr heaved for breath, her scales sticky with sweat, although, at that point, the day was still young. How could she be so tired already? There was too much to do and just what did she think she was doing laying about the bedroom getting fucked as if she had nothing better to do with her time? She wasn't a rebel teenager! Ah, reminiscent of her earlier years when she'd broken through into erotic adulthood had been an experience but even she remembered just how the later years in particular had made her want to do, well, pretty much nothing at all. Yet neither could she go full pelt twenty-four seven either! The demons, sure, as she was not even really sure that they slept at all anymore, which was just even more of a problem when it came to Fideal, restless and wanting of attention at all hours of the day and night. There just wasn't time for all that fun too!

A break. She needed a break. It was all fuck and no rest for the demons and Fyr's body could not keep up with that breakneck pace forever, wishing only to sink down into the soft comfort of an armchair with a good book and maybe even a glass of whatever liquor was taking her fancy at that time too. Why dictate everything? There needed to be peace for the mind too as she kept her distance for a little while, preparing herself lunch and hastening outside to work in the shop where she needed to repair a heater, sweat beading on her brow as she tried to dig into the desperately necessary but tricky work. Of course, there was no rest to be had for the wicked and it was not her forte, which only frustrated her all the more, slamming her fist into the bench with enough force that even her tools jumped as if with a mind of their own.

"Darn it!"

Her tone took on more and more of her mother's twang as she tried to get the job done, bodged it and decided that was good enough, as long as it still worked. By then, the morning had passed into early afternoon, her eating times and sleep schedule all but wrecked with everything going on. And she was far, far too tired to consider listing everything that she had in her life to make her so tired, eyelids weighed down as she lethargically trudged all the way back up to the ranch house, each and every step seeming to take far more effort than she had ever remembered them doing before. It was funny how things worked like that but it was not for her to waste time and mental energy worrying about, scales itching and all the jobs that she had not yet had the time to work on running through her mind, the dragon caught up in the act of chasing its tail over and over again.

Maybe things could have been different if she had not walked upstairs, taking the stairs very slowly and, unusually for her, one at a time. All that had happened with her mother and Ropes and then Kao and Scott too seemed to occur simply through a series of events, even though she could not honestly say to herself whether they were unfortunate or not. She had no true paw in any of the dealings there and washed herself of it, dusting off her palms as intricately wound up in everything as she was. There was little more that could be done, bearing in mind that she had to, somehow, remain sane too, although there was that matter of the old radio she wanted to retrieve from her bedroom, just a little something to pass the time while she worked. It could even keep her a little more awake too, which would just be another bonus too.

Yet all of those plans fell away like water down an incline, thoughts flowing seamlessly as if they had never truly been to begin with. Kao stood on the upstairs landing with a casual smirk on his face as if he had been expecting her to arrive at that very moment and Fyr's skin crawled uncomfortably to think that he had been watching her, maybe, make her slow, slow way back up to the ranch house, putting one hind paw in front of the other as she tried to make something of her day. Of course, he was as naked as he always was, shaft hard and pointed directly at her as if she had, in effect, become a target. Maybe she always had been, to him.

"Hi..." She said slowly, dragging out the word as if to show her tiredness even more; the droop of her wings should have been enough. "What's going on?"

His smirk deepened, blue scales coolly radiant as if he had not spent the last few hours without her doing anything but making himself feel fresh and primed and all-over exceptionally well in himself. Fyr clenched her jaw a little harder, although didn't have the energy to make a thing of it. It really must be nice for those who didn't actually have to do everything to keep the ranch running. Just where was all the help that she'd had before? Where had it all gone?

"Get showered, sis."

She pressed her lips together, eyeing him up and down speculatively. Just how far could she push? It was impossible to calculate as the slits of her brother's pupils narrowed again, lips parting ever so slightly as if he was deliberately showing off those predatory fangs, what he could normally hide but, of course, put on show just for her. If only they didn't make her legs go so weak, head woozy and knees threatening to give out entirely.

"What's going on?"

But he had no intention of telling her, turning on his heel and curling his tail around her wrist like the lash of a whip, cock hard and leading the way as he dragged her down the upstairs hallway to only the one place that he could, based on what they'd all planned without her. She cried out and squalled like a hatchling herself but she had no idea where Fideal was -- maybe out with her temporary 'aunt'? -- and did not have much more time in which to care as she was made to shower like a toddler who was, well and truly, simply interested in kicking up one hell of a fuss.

Stripped of her clothes without care for their upkeep or, in fact, the notion that she may have wanted to wear them again without the buttons popped off and zip broken, he forced her in, a laugh breaking from his muzzle, delighting in her frustration. There was nothing cooling or soothing to come, however, as the hot water cascaded over her in blissful relief but only for a moment as Kao joined her in the shower, blocking out any hope of exit and pinning her up against the cold of the far wall, not even under the stream of luxurious water. Growling, she snapped defiantly at him but the demon only laughed and slammed her paws back against the tiles as she tried to fight back, her efforts about as effective as the flopping writhe of a fish caught out of water.

"Just making sure you get good and clean, Fyr, don't want you to be coming to us now with your scales all grimy, do we?"

Truthfully, she did need a shower but she most certainly did not need to be treated like a youngster who could not take care of herself while she was having one! Yet it would have lent itself to his fantasy imaginings of her being something that he could control, that he would control... Fyr bristled and snarled, showing her teeth, eyes narrowed. He was her brother! And just who did he really think he was to be able to tell her when she had to shower, let alone get in the shower with her?

Of course, that was by the by and Kao wasted no time in shutting down that protest, shoving her head under the water and holding her there as she jerked and spluttered. There was no getting out of a demon's hold, as she should have well enough have known, but that didn't stop her body from instinctively fighting against the sensation of water trickling into her nostrils and mouth and eyes, squeezing all shut that she could against the splattering deluge that was not going to stop until Kao, surely, deemed that she had done what he wanted her to.

He washed her from head to toe as if assuming, truly, that she could not or even would not do it for herself, the grime from her workshop draining darkly down the plug hole, although they did not stop up the shower all that much, in all honesty. It had no purpose but neither did it seem like being turned around in the shower, fingers digging crudely up into her pussy, had any rhyme or reason to it too, fingering her as if he was trying to make sure that she was good and clean in all places.

She protested but any words she did manage to force out as he squeezed his paw around her throat, the collar gleaming in the spray from the shower, were gargled and useless -- nothing that would put off a demon in the slightest. He had his sister just where he wanted her and Fyr's mind ached too to sink down, to think about nothing else at all and just to serve as she wavered on the edge, the line too tempting to cross over. How far could she go into depravity and still be herself at the end of it or had that ship absolutely sailed?

He did not spare her tail hole either, fingers curling up soap suds even there as she shuddered, humiliated and a dark flush creeping down her neck, heating up her scales. Either too hot under the water or too cold out of it, she moaned and arched her back as Kao, almost tenderly, suckled on each nipple in turn, enjoying her body even as he prepared her for the very special ceremony to come.

There may have been an orgasm involved: a quickie with Fyr's head pinned back against the wall, on her knees with his shaft slammed up crudely into the back of her throat. It was hard to say, everything a blur of heat and water and groping, crass fingers. The heady aroma of cherry blossom soap and gel filled her nostrils and she sneezed as she was lifted from the shower, dried off briskly and rudely when his paws, once again, got more than a little bit too personal.

"Oh, no, sis... Found another wet spot."

And he took too much pleasure in running the towel between her legs too, cleaning up every drop of lustful juices that her body shamefully produced, a law unto itself as his cock swelled up thick and full all over again. It seemed like it took nothing at all to get him hard and Fyr was becoming quite like that too, only that her pussy was often so wet and dripping that she found herself needing to change her underwear several times throughout the day or else sit and squirm in the wetness of them, reminded in every moment just where her lust came from and who fed it for her.

Yes... She could not think for a time if Kao was in charge, her master. The thoughts came hazily but each and every one helped to push her deeper and deeper, submission and the desire for it burning deep in her gut where it could not be sated by fingers or tongues alone but required something...more potent. And if she needed to play her part as his little pet then she would just have to do that to get what she wanted from them too. Resolve boosted, she lifted her chin defiantly, jaw tilted at a jaunty angle that, somehow, felt powerful, her stride a little bouncier again as she followed her brother down to the living room, the communal family space that could not hold any surprises at all for a dragoness like her.

If they were playing games with her, then she'd just have to play them right back again!

Yet not even Fyr could have possibly have predicted just what awaited her in a room that was usually crammed with furniture and, more recently, Fideal's toys and belongings -- everything that was needed and more to look after a hatchling in a family environment. It had become a sanctuary and a safe space of sorts as their activities as demons were kept away from her where it became a sexual act, respecting the peace of a youngster that would come to know what it meant to be a demon when she was of age and crossed the border with the traditional rite of passage. The sparse landscape where the furniture had been pushed back against the walls where it had not been possible to remove it (presumably in a short span of time) and the fireplace too was even blocked off by the sofa, the pile of firewood that she'd stacked up knocked over as if those working there had had to move quickly.

Sasha. Ropes. Scott. Behind her, Kao, pushing her in the small of her back so that she stepped into the middle of the room as the sun began to set outside the window. Just how much of the day had passed? She had things to do! What were they thinking, dragging her in there for something silly?

And she'd made up her mind to tell them just that when Sasha clapped her paws, the sharp noise echoing strangely in a room that, suddenly, seemed too bare and forlorn without the belongings that Fyr had lovingly chosen for it to take into its possession. Scott stepped back, eyes wide, but even he knew more than Fyr as a rumbling chuckle worked its way up out of Sasha's gut, the older dragoness' wings flapping lightly, stirring up the otherwise still air of the room that was foreign and strange in its current state. It was not her that spoke, however, but the cougar who was already sliding a tentacle around her waist and into one of her belly-slits, seeking his pleasure even as it lingered within his reach, simply waiting for him to hungrily snatch it up for his own.

"Let the ceremony begin."

There was no need for Ropes to raise his voice, his gravelly tone commanding attention. It was the best way, really, to tell who was the top demon in any given room, although it was unlike those in the mortal world to spend so much time in close proximity to other demons. Maybe Fyr and Scott balanced it out for them but that did not explain why Ropes launched himself at Fyr with a feral howl, claws out and white eyes glowing for her as his teeth showed, black lips pulling back as if he was actually, this time, going to sink his fangs into her.

She couldn't help herself: she tried to run. Her paws moved more quickly than her mind could catch up and she slammed into Kao's broad, muscular chest, scales curving around the definition of his flesh, with full force. A grunt was all that she had the chance to give, however, as she was too rapidly snatched back by her husband's tentacles, her husband laughing and shaking his head mockingly even as she was tipped upside down, dangling as helplessly as a bird, or maybe even a dragon, who had had their wings clipped.

"Did you really think you could get away? After we'd gone to all the effort of preparing everything just for you? Oh, Fyr..."

His voice would have been considered suave and sinuous, sensitive, even, to anyone else but she knew the true meaning behind what he said, how every word meant something else entirely and she could never be truly sure what was going on. He had more than enough tentacles to entrap her in mid-air as her chest heaved, breasts rising and falling dramatically, eyes wide and wild and searching for escape as adrenaline lent her energy. But he was only hefting her up, at that time, at least, to flip her about and present a bottle of blue liquid to her that looked and smelled just like the most rancid of energy drinks -- something that Fyr had turned her nose up time after time again.

"No! Ropes -- no, I don't like..."

Yet it went without saying that he easily quieted her protests and pressed the bottle to her lips, the correct way up, another tentacle hooking into her mouth to force it open. He was not one to persuade or convince her, after all, and the weird concoction was going down her throat one way or another as she gulped and spluttered, simply intent on doing everything she could to prevent herself from choking. It tingled as it went down, the feel of it disappearing into her belly seeming to spread through her body to every limb and right down to the very tips of her fingers, a sense of invigoration and life flooding her. She couldn't stay still, squirming and wriggling and moaning as her needy pussy clenched down around nothing, missing the feel of something, anything, rammed up inside her. Moaning, she writhed and twisting, turning her muzzle desperately from one family member to another (even to Scott!), wondering why they didn't just do something with her. Didn't they see just how badly she needed it?

But when her eyes returned to her husband, twisting back at a difficult angle to meet his gaze, that conniving smirk turning her heart over in the very best of ways all over again, wanting him over all else. He would always be the one who had her heart, regardless of everything else that had transpired and, in the end too, what he had done to her. And how she needed his cock, salivating for him as she twisted and fought like a wildcat (maybe even a demoness) herself to get to him, jaw hanging open with raw desire that one could not hope to possibly seal away from public view.