Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 38

Story Info
The cuckold wife services them all pregnant...
7.1k words
3.2
13.2k
4
1

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

****

Fyr still had to get used to moving with something different inside her, though the swell of her stomach only appeared as if she had let herself go just a little. She did almost as much work on the ranch as before, which ran more smoothly as she had been forced to ensure that it would be well taken care of while she was in a certain condition, but looked after herself a little more. Whereas the demons could be demanding when they wanted their lusts filled, she had more leeway at her disposal while she was carrying the young of either her brother or Ropes.

The dragoness swallowed hard, avoiding her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She wasn't sure what she would see there anymore, no longer certain as to what her life had become.

But life was as it was and, really, there was still a chance that the baby would still be Ropes', even though Fyr did not know whether she was ever going to be able to test that. Despite the fact that demons were slowly becoming more and more accepted in the wider world, there was still very much a chance that demon DNA would not show up on any tests, which put her shit out of luck when it came to finding out who the father was. Sometimes she even doubted that she was the mother but that was merely her own sense and grip on reality shifting, terribly fragmented and drifting, as she tried to make sense of everything.

No matter though. The brand was there to stay, the acid marking her scales forever, and she was claimed by her brother. Down on her knees, she took his cock deep into the back of her throat, knowing the shape of the length in intimate detail. Where it was smooth her tongue tickled over every last inch, leaving no spot untouched as she gave him everything that he may have wanted and more.

Not that the demon was gentle with her, however, as he emptied his balls into her muzzle first thing in the morning, though he had laughed at and mocked her before, telling her that she was lucky that it was not something worse. Kao lacked brotherly concern completely and utterly even though he had, once, been her greatest champion, too caught up in the wiles of demon-kind. He had not been born a demon but made into one by Ropes, less powerful but still, very much, a force to be reckoned with.

That was why she didn't fight him, choosing her battles and restricting what he could do to her around her stomach. If she reserved her energy for the moments that mattered the most, she had a shot with him, a way in which to hold her own, even though it ended up in her showing her fangs more often than not when it came to the demons and the lengths that they were willing to go to in order to claim her, to take her. Of course, they were more interested in each other when it came to expending true lusts: she was just the runt of the weird family they'd created, tending to Sasha's little one while the dragoness that was her mother made talk about having another child.

That might have hurt Fyr at one point but, now, she just rolled her eyes at it. It wasn't as if society was going to stop them or that they were causing any greater harm to society, purely indulging their own demonic lusts and pleasures as they pleased out on the remoteness of the ranch. The ranch that she had practically built herself from the ground up but that was of no matter anymore. It was not as if there was not strange stuff going on in the world.

She didn't want to admit it to herself though in the first light of dawn, demons not seeming to need to sleep as much as she did, blinking through a throat-fucking with Kao ramming into the back of her mouth. Even her long jaws were not enough for him as he snarled and dragged her down on his cock, cutting off, however briefly, her ability to breathe, his snarls resounding. The guest bedroom had become his and, strangely, Fyr was more comfortable kneeling on the floor of his room than she was alone in hers, though it was all a matter of perspective. She had, after all, put a thick rug down on the floor in there so that her knees would not be bruised from spending so much time down on the hard floorboards.

She liked the feel of her tongue wrapping around his cock, however, dimly proud of how she had managed to take so much of his length so frequently. The dragoness very rarely found herself sore anymore, which was a feat in itself, at least to her, something to be proud of too. She'd take those teases of pride as she built a life for herself and her strange family out there, sucking down his cum and not even hiding anymore how wet she was between the thighs.

That wasn't something that Kao, of course, was going to waste his time on when he was only interested in using her muzzle in the morning, the dragoness merely a way for him to get off quickly and easily. Grabbing at the frills and digging his claws into them with a sharp bite of pain, he yanked her down and let out a full-throated groan, not bothering to be quiet. Why would he even attempt to lower the volume on his lust when he had so much of it yet to spend in the day? There was little else for him to do.

Her brother's claim flowed down her throat easily as she sucked every last drop of cum from him that she could, his balls resting heavily against her chin. Vision starting to grey out, her brother dragged her back at the very last second, allowing her to breathe, breasts rising and falling sharply even while her paw worked away between her thighs. He pushed her away before she'd reached orgasm but she was more than skilled at making sure that her needs too were taken care of, hazily watching him out of one eye as he put on some manner of clothes.

He must have been going out, she thought, driving her fingers deep while her thumb rubbed her clit, curling over her own body. Otherwise, Kao never wore clothes at home while on the ranch, much to the chagrin of some of the employees that she'd brought on for the ranch side of things. That, however, was just something that they'd have to get used to. She had warned them, after all.

Her orgasm rolled forth as Kao left the room, the dragoness relishing in the moment, hips working and pumping, moaning out his name even as he left. It didn't matter that he wasn't there, only that she had her pleasure -- and moments to take that pleasure were sometimes hard to come by. So, things as they were, Fyr would take what she could get while she cleaned herself off, the lingering taste of his seed in her muzzle, unwilling (though not completely so) to clean her teeth and remove the taste that made her days, in a weird way, so much better than they could have been.

She dressed normally, though her ranch attire mainly consisted of a pair of looser, lower-slung jeans than she would have usually have worn and a loose T-shirt -- something plain and something clean. She didn't need to make herself look pretty or fancy to please anyone while she was out there and the rise of her growing stomach, a few months along, made it so that she had to be mindful of what she could fit into. She didn't have much of a say in how quickly her stomach grew but she did catch herself resting a paw on it from time to time when she was merely going about her day.

"Can you move the cows out?" She said to a ranch hand who was still a little on the new and nervous side. "They need to go down to new grazing and they're hanging around the pond. You know how they are."

Anxiously, the hare tipped his hat to her and hustled off without saying a word. Despite his quiet, he was a good worker and Fyr only wished that he would engage in just a little more conversation with her. It would have helped her broaden her horizons if only a little but having partners and family that were obviously demons and not trying to do a damn thing to hide it at home, well...that made things a bit more of a challenge than they had to be. She'd get there though.

There wasn't much to do. She'd been too efficient at making sure that everything would run without her while she was in the later stages of her pregnancy, working ahead of time and around the clock as usual. That was all okay though as she would do whatever she needed to keep things going, even managing to stand up to her family in other ways. Of course, she would have to tend to their needs but she was the head of the household when it came to the finances and running the place, which they had no interest in, to be fair.

She shuddered at the thought, waling back up the steps and the porch swing to the deck and around to the back. She'd extended it as a little project to herself and a test as to whether she could still involve the demons in the house and the ranch, bringing them together to work as a team. They argued and griped but, surprisingly, deferred to her expertise when she demanded that the work be done before she was too far along in her pregnancy. However, she had had to suck the dicks of the males at the end of it, even if they were quick workers. Sasha had gotten her pleasure out of her daughter in other ways.

Scott... Fyr pressed her lips together. She tried not to think about Scott too much. Even if he was not a demon, he most certainly was not her friend.

The ranch house beckoned and she could not be surprised to find the stoat in the kitchen, wearing only a jockstrap, cooking. It was not the best attire to be around spitting oil but that wasn't her concern, turning her back on the stoat that was not a demon but had become a male-herm under the influence of the demons. That had just been another way for Ropes to make use of him, wanting a ready hole to breed, changing him from the creature that Fyr had once thought, maybe, she had a thing for. She wouldn't go so far as to call it love anymore. No... No, it couldn't have been that.

The stoat glanced back at her, picking up on the fact that he was no longer alone there in the kitchen, though she was already moving on.

"Fyr, come here."

That was her mother and there was no voice but hers that could make Fyr straighten her back, pushing her shoulder blades back, as hers did. She had no choice in it, even though she was not claimed by her mother specifically, her hind paws moving without her active will or direction to obey. Yet she could not have denied the pounding of her heart, calling her to serve, even if it was something that she would have vehemently denied time after time before if she had been called out on it. Wanting to get on one's knees for their very own mother was hardly something that she felt anyone should have been proud of.

She found her mother in the living room, sprawled out in an armchair with her legs lewdly apart. The blue dragoness, who Kao looked so much alike, could have been posing for a particularly lewd magazine or something of the like if not for the smirk on her face. That smirk was not of the real world, her eyes alight with lust, licking her lips with a long, slender tongue that swept down the entire length of them, her jaw-line draconic in nature.

"Fyr..." She crooned, not needing to raise her voice or demand anything when it was going to be given to her so easily. "Come here. Serve me."

Fyr trembled. Did Sasha think herself the queen of the household now? She folded to her knees all the same before the dragoness as her mother laughed, letting her head roll back, horns digging into the top of the armchair, as much as Fyr had asked her not to do that. That's why Fyr had, eventually, just made them buy the pierce-resistant material to cover at least the most suspect places with. It stopped her having to replace the things every few weeks when the demons got a bit rowdy.

Her mother's pussy beckoned, however, as the dragoness spread her legs even further for her daughter, hitching one up over the arm of her chair. It hung there with a smooth rise of muscle, though her strength and definition had come from being turned into a demon and was not her natural way of being. The slits in her sides had not been there before, a stark red set against the blue of her scales, something that her body had created after taking Ropes' seed and falling pregnant, during the time that her change into becoming a demon had started. Fyr trembled, her tongue tracing the edge of her mother's lips, unsure of how much foreplay she wanted at that time. Sasha's moan, unfortunately, did not give her any direction on that count: she had to be bold.

"Deeper..."

Sasha growled and Fyr whimpered, trying to please her. Yet it was so hard to know what it was that her mother wanted at any given point, lapping deeply, seeking out her G-spot. If there was one thing that Fyr was good at doing, it was giving oral, whether it was to her mother, her brother or even her husband. Ropes didn't make much use of her anymore and there was a part of her that ached for his cock, even if it was a rough fuck only to be discarded to get his rocks off in Sasha's bed good and proper afterwards. It was something at least and Fyr thought of her husband as she swirled her tongue around her mother's clit, her arousal growing -- on both of them, actually.

"Didn't think you were going to go ahead and get started without me, mom..."

Fyr stiffened. Her brand had not warned her that time that her brother was there but that must have meant only that he was not there for her. He didn't need anything from her, not that time, which was strange enough in itself, but she couldn't focus on him when she had a job to do. Her mother had ordered her to do something and she could not deny the demoness even as she spread her ragged wings, her body strong and powerful, able to crush her at a moment's notice if she so chose.

Not that Sasha would do that to her own daughter, of course, but the option was there. The power was there. It was something that her daughter had to respect, regardless of the impossibility of it in a moral sense.

Fyr didn't want to consider the distinct lack of morals in demons. Not anymore.

Her brother's claws passed over her and she was dimly aware of him French-kissing her mother, his mother, over her head, moaning lewdly into her mouth as if they were trying to put on a show for her. If they were, it was only to humiliate her, however, to let her know what her place was, trapped between them but never the subject of their attention in any way that Fyr would have actually and wholeheartedly enjoyed.

Their jaws ground together, rougher than they could have ever been with her, as she tried her best to get Sasha's attention back, wanting it all the more despite knowing that she should have been more sensible. She should have got on with her job and understood that she would just be pushed aside when the dragoness was done with her but there was still some tiny part of her that craved attention. She wanted to make her mother moan and know that it was her that had caused it, slurping into her pussy like the best slut on show that she'd ever been.

Yet her body was still up for grabs as her jeans were tugged down, one paw of hers going protectively to her stomach even though Fyr did nothing to stop Kao from exposing her backside. The jeans, of course, did not need to come down all the way because he was not interested in her body, her mother laughing crudely, a dark tone entering it that always boded ill for Fyr. Still, she focused on her job, striving with all her might not to think about anything else, for that was all that she needed to do to simply make things all the more difficult for herself. Her tongue curled and squeezed the dragoness' clit and, above her, even Sasha found it difficult to talk through a moan. Something inside Fyr surged with an odd sense of triumph.

"Your brother can't breed you anymore but you still have a hole to fill."

There was nothing wrong with her pussy but they had, in a way, treated her as if it was a second-best option since she had fallen pregnant, bred by her brother (despite some part of her hoping, in a way, that it was Ropes' after all in the lust-fuelled orgy of that stricken day). That meant that another entrance tucked up under her tail was often used and Fyr trembled on all fours as her tail lifted, slowly but surely.

She didn't know if she wanted it or not but there was no option to refuse in her mind as her brand burned, bidding her to obey. Her body was in motion already as she lapped her mother's pussy, trying not to think too much even as her under-tail relaxed for him. It was funny how many muscles there were there when her body was forced to respond, yet the drake only laughed as he hugged her tail to his chest, claws biting in past the fragile barrier of her scales without any care for her pleasure.

"Don't worry... I'm only warming up on the slut, mom."

"Mm, so am I, dear, so am I."

Fyr was not to be treated to the delight of their orgasm, her body nothing more than a sex toy that could be used for their pleasure or a warm-up to their pleasure as they chose. Whether it was her tail hole or her cunt or her maw, her body was up for use and grabs however they pleased and she didn't have as much liberty to stop them as she may have liked. Only when it came to the safety and protection of the little one growing inside her did she have to put her foot down and use her snarls, for demons didn't tend to back off from the mere use of words alone.

Her tail hole had not been prepared for such penetration, despite her body being used to it to some degree. She groaned in the back of her throat, pussy buried between her mother's thighs, used and abused in a way that made her heart sing.

She didn't want to think that she liked things better that way though, the strain in her tail hole claiming her attention as Kao's claws dug into her tail. She didn't want to admit that her heart yearned to be right where she was, even though she wished there was less complication to it. If it was simple, perhaps, it would have been boring, hardly something that would have kept her attention on her sleepy life of living out on the ranch.

"Come on, Kao," Sasha growled, thighs squeezing her daughter's head. "Take me... Come for me..."

And then the cock under her tail was gone, slipping out, her tail hole stretched and gaping in the absence of it. There was barely any pre-cum left in there to lubricate her passage but it was no longer of any concern of the demon as he pushed her aside, tossed away like rubbish to be discarded as soon as one was done with whatever use the product could provide them with. But Fyr was not someone that had what they needed full-time and neither was she something that could be bought when she was stolen and taken.

"Yesss..."

That was her mother hissing as she leant back in the chair, wrapping her strong, more youthful legs around her son's waist as he penetrated her. His thick shaft filled her like Fyr's tongue could not -- and just how was a non-demon supposed to match up to the might of the otherworld? The underworld was not a brand of mischief and strength that she belonged in and Fyr groaned softly in the back of her throat, sitting on her haunches with the taste of her mother lingering on her lips.

But it was her mother's moans that rang in her ears as she watched her being penetrated, fucked with a cock that, sometimes, Fyr too wished she had. Scott had the best of both worlds, in a way, and she wondered too what other delights could be out there for her if there were changes like that in store. Yet she did not think that she could take it if too much happened all at once, although something like that would, at the very least, be moderately easy to hide.

12