Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 41

Story Info
Scott develops as a male-herm...
7.1k words
5
4.4k
4
1

Part 41 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Scott...was no longer sure who he or she was. He chose to keep his pronouns, for the moment, but his chest was so obviously feminine with large, round breasts that he could not really see himself as strictly male anymore. Truthfully, the stoat had known that he was never meant to only be male for some time. He loved all the changes happening to his body too much.

He or she or even shi, however... Those were the questions that haunted him day and night, though it was hard to worry with so much going on around him. He stuck with what he was used to, regardless of his breasts being centre of attention in the family. Even Sasha made use of them, groping and lifting them lightly, though she said that they still had room to grow, if he wanted Ropes to make them that way, she told him. There seemed to be more ways left to make changes to his body if that was what he wanted but Scott held back from worrying about things like that. If they were going to come to him, he would make his decision about things like that at a later date - after he had had due time to think about them.

He lay on his back on Ropes' king-size (or queen, he didn't really care for the details) as the cougar thrust between his tits, pushing his cock closer and closer to Scott's lips with every thrust. Of course, the stoat's pleasure was still yet to be taken care of but he didn't care so much about that, not even with the hardness of his shaft on full display. It was not something that took precedence anymore with tits and a pussy for the demons to play with, Ropes facing his head as he thrust, using his tentacles to squash Scott's tits in around his cock.

"Mmm..."

There was no need for any further words as he rocked and ground, losing himself in the moment. A nice pair of tits and ones that he had made all by himself too! How divine... That was more something that Sasha would say, not him, but he was far from concerned about that. No... No, he would take and he would take until there was still more to be taken, for a partner to use and abuse (lovingly) was not something to be taken for granted, nor was Scott any kind of being that would run dry. There was a demonic influence running through him, even if not one that would turn him into a demon himself, strengthening him and ensuring that he would be resilient enough to withstand their wrath, even as his stomach rounded out in pregnancy.

Even though he wanted to be pleasing the cougar with his paws, the stoat could not help but rest just the one paw on the rise of his stomach: a new feature and development that had emerged after his pregnancy. He whimpered softly as the tip of that cock pressed up even closer to his lips than before, but he barely managed to steal a lap of it with the very tip of his tongue before Ropes pulled back. Thus taunted and teased, the stoat's desires grew and the demon fed.

The cougar grunted thickly, however, for he was hardly one who was about to hold back on his own needs when they too were there to be sated, his desires coming first and foremost in his mind. Ropes of thick cum splattered the stoat's breasts even though there was more to come - oh, so very much more whenever there was a demon of lust around. One orgasm was not enough for Ropes and he pinned the stoat down into his huge bed as he hitched his legs up, a still-hard, throbbing cock finding a home in his cunny.

Scott cried out, used in the best of ways, though his body was strong, both paws on his belly. The swell of new life in there was quicker than usual, something to do with demonic influence over a pregnancy, though he could barely imagine just how many children he would have if the demons continued in the fashion they were already with him. They didn't seem to need to rest or pause between any sessions at all and kept going day and night, not even needing sleep when the mortal desire did not suit them. Ropes, of course, could be said to be on the lazier side and had passed on his liking for "cat naps" to the rest where they could afford to take it, which was becoming rarer and rarer as Fyr found work for them to do.

She kept them in line and that too was something that Scott was grateful for even as his pussy was roughly fucked, slammed into, knowing in his heart of hearts that the little one growing in his womb was safe and well-protected. His body knew what it could take as he was hammered, his juices easing the passage of that thick length and welcoming it as deeply as it could go. He needed nothing more than that rampant pound to send him into orgasm, moaning out loud as his folds contracted lightly, his body no more under his control in that moment than truly it was at any other time.

The stoat groaned deep in the back of his throat, the taste of the cougar's cum lingering on his lips where he could not bear to lap it up so quickly. No, he wanted to enjoy the moment, blushing heavily as he shook his head, cheeks hot and warm while he groped a breast with one paw. The other paw, of course, remained on his stomach, protected his young one, the one that would be born in a few months, if all would come to pass smoothly. And Scott was more than sure there would be no complications to be had there.

That left him free to allow the demons to feed on him, Ropes snarling viciously (he didn't really mean it) as he thrust and thrust, sending Scott through another orgasm before his own crashed upon him. With a feral yowl, he seeded the stoat's pussy all over again, driving in deep and hard, each stroke of his shaft into that hot, tight pussy bringing with it yet another pulsing wave of orgasm for the two of them.

"Mmm... You do look better with tits."

It could have been debasing, humiliation, for a male and a female, in one, that had been only a male at once, yet Scott had found different sides to himself since being changed. With a cheeky smirk, he poked his tongue out and winked, removing his paw from his belly briefly to squeeze both tits together as if he was putting them on show for Ropes. The demon purred his appreciation but must have been wanting a rougher session with Sasha, for he made good his exit with a soft pat of Scott's head, the stoat left horny and wanting still.

There were others there to use him though and Kao was quick to take advantage before he'd even made it across the upstairs landing, the wooden railings freshly painted and repaired after a particularly rampant session with one demon or another. Fyr would have probably reinforced them after the last time but he didn't especially want to test them out with his body slamming into them, as hot as that could be.

No, he coaxed Kao to pin him up against the wall instead, his paws flat on it as he humped and ground back, rolling his hips into each thrust of the dragon's. He looked bulkier than Ropes but that was partly because of his wings being spread out to either side of him, making him appear more intimidating than Kao had been in the past, quite naturally, yet he wanted to be made to feel small before him. It was his place, his rightful place, his breasts swinging, reminding him, yet again, that he was more than a mere "he" but he didn't just know what to call himself otherwise.

Inner turmoil could be smoothed with sex as the shape of his body had softened too, the round of his stomach begging attention as Kao leaned over him, wrapping his arms around the stoat's torso. He trusted Scott to bear his weight and the power of his thrusts as he slammed in over and over again, rocking the smaller stoat's body as his pussy took everything he had to give. One orgasm, roared through by the drake, blended seamlessly into another, a demon's virility spilling over in a way that could never be hoped to be contained.

Scott wanted it all too, seed spilling out of his sloppy pussy as Kao merely added to the cream-pie already there. He craved it more and more even though he was already obviously pregnant, his most feminine moan yet slipping by his lips as if it could not be held back at all through any means. No, he was there to please and pleasing the demons was all that he cared about, heart lighter than it had ever been before as Kao's paws closed on his chest.

"It'll be my offspring in there," Kao hissed, yet Scott could still catch the teasing lilt to his voice. "You'll see...when they're born or at the...unnff...scan..."

Scott moaned but not even words like those could stop him from thrusting and grinding back onto Kao's rampantly hard length, the size and shape of it as familiar to Scott as his own by that point. If he was asked privately, he would have said that it was Kao's offspring growing in his womb but there was no way to tell until later and, truth be told, he didn't want Ropes to feel left out either. The stoat shivered. Maybe he would have to beg Ropes to impregnate him next time, put a little cougar-stoat hybrid in his womb? Oh, but he would already have his paws so full with the first youngster!

The house was soon to be busy and something soft and warm and nurturing inside the stoat pushed for it, wanting it, a whimper on his lips even as orgasm took him. Kao was gentler than usual as he fucked him, cautious of his precious cargo, but that did not stop the dragon from taking his pleasure with him, paws gripping Scott's breasts and squeezing, claws offering a delicious bite of pain. Any pain was soothed away a moment after it had drawn him to take a sharp intake of breath, heightening his pleasure, orgasm after orgasm blurring into one great joy of pleasure.

Kao snarled and pressed up close to Scott's back as his climax came too, emptying a thick load of dragon cum into the stoat, his pussy slick and creamy, drooling with just how much had already been pumped into him. It was not that any of the males climaxed with particular intensity when it came to the volume of their seed but more that they could go time after time again, seemingly without growing tired at all, lending his pussy to always be messy and sloppy. Hanging his head between his arms, braced on the wall, all Scott could do was whimper and moan, his tail obediently lifted to allow full access to his holes, either of them, his body submitting to the dragon as he had done so many times before.

It was not the same as his heat, Kao sharing a surprisingly tender moment with him, their lips meeting as Scott turned about and the dragon's still-hard cock slopped from his pussy, allowing a deluge of seed to pour forth. It marked and stained the stoat's inner thighs but all the dragon was concerned with was drawing the stoat in as close to him as possible, muzzle tipped up, their lips meeting as if they were meant to be.

Scott moaned with a delicious shudder that felt new and fresh, heat rising within him, his need not yet satisfied. He needed to be fucked all the more, the further he went into his pregnancy, but there was something different in the kiss that Kao shared with him, a trembling sense of longing that had never been present when he had only been male or even before he'd had breasts. Scott would only understand quite what that meant later, however.

With the dragon's tongue twined lustfully and wantonly around his, drawing him into an even deeper kiss than before, Scott could only groan luxuriously, the thickly needy sound warbling up from the back of his throat. Still, Kao's maw muffled it as he effectively dominated the stoat, putting a little arch into his lower back as if to press their chests up even closer, though the stoat was a little shorter than he was still.

"Mmm..." The dragon murmured his appreciation, licking his lips as if he had enjoyed the kiss so much that he was willing to go for another round already with so much other fun on offer too in the house. "You look more and more like a femfur every day, Scott. Come by my room later when you're done with the chores..."

Gulping, Scott nodded, wide-eyed, struck dumb by Kao's observation. Was he more feminine? He'd thought that the harder like of his jaw had softened further, although he had never really been particularly masculine at any point in his life, it had to be said. His hips, of course, had come wider as his quick pregnancy developed and his chest undoubtedly gave him a more feminine appearance... But was that all that had changed?

He didn't have the time to reflect on himself and his changing body in the mirror as he freshened up as quickly as possible for going on. There were still things to be done and taken care of even if sex and fun were the main orders of the day at the ranch, life still going on regardless of how his had changed. Going into town, however, was more difficult than before and he dawdled before his chest of drawers, his small wardrobe of clothes no longer seeming to suit him. His belly would show and he shook his head, fussing with the fur atop his head, which seemed fluffier than before. He grimaced. What a day to be having a bad fur day, really...

He tried not to think about it too much as he slipped on an old pair of boxer shorts (well, they had not been bought after he moved into the ranch house) and turned his back on the mirror while putting on the bra. His breasts were too large to lug around without it and, truth be told, he was still getting used to the extra weight they put on his back when he was merely moving around the house and so on. It was difficult and the bra helped, but the bra most certainly did not help him feel like a male in the slightest, too feminine a garment to see in any other light at any other time.

It helped though and supported his chest as he popped on a loose T-shirt over the top and some low-slung jeans that still sort of fitted, even though they had to be buttoned up beneath his stomach. When he looked in the mirror, it was not a male that he saw looking back at him, swallowing hard and turning to grab his wallet and keys, two of the few remaining masculine trappings that seemed to have stayed with him.

Scott saw how other furs looked at him in the shopping centre too, though it was not the largest and most diverse of places. It was not that they "knew" what he'd done or anything, but the eyes always went to the same place first of all: his stomach. They flicked down and then up to his face again, often accompanied by a small smile and a tilt of the head as if they were saying, "oh, how precious!". He couldn't tell them that he was a male entirely when that was neither true and so obviously not the case, though his stomach gave more away if he wanted to protest that he was male first and foremost.

The stoat sighed, joining the line for the bank. He had to change accounts onto the family plan that Fyr had set up for him to be brought into the financial fold to, though it felt oddly final. Yet he was bearing one of their offspring and to know that everything was taken care of would be a relief to him. It was not as if he spent all that much money on anything anyway and he would need money for clothes for his child soon too, he was quite sure of it. It would be more useful for him to have everything in one place where it was all easily accessible.

"Next, please!"

"Oh! That's me!"

Scott scrambled to the front of the line, caught in daydreaming where he was no longer present in any kind of reality. He had to hustle and had to hasten but things were not so easy to do sometimes when he was struggling with the growing weight of his stomach and breasts, things that he just was not used to having with such a lithe form before.

The teller looked him up and down as he passed over his ID and the heat of a flush crept down his neck as he fought down the urge to look at her in the face, the weasel bank teller the sort of fur that he may have ended up with, if not for the ranch and Fyr and, of course, the demons. He still had "male" on his ID, of course, and that he was not male was all too obvious.

Scott sweated. Maybe he should have bound his chest? Would that have made things easier?

There was a distinct lack of conversation as the bank teller tapped away, authorising the account for him, and he wordlessly signed what she passed through to him without even reading the paper in full. Perhaps he should have but his palms were already sweaty and he only wanted to be out of there as quickly as possible, rendering his embarrassment over and his day progressing a little more easily than it had so far.

She cleared her throat minutely, a tiny cough drawing his attention. The weasel gave him a small smile as she passed the authorisation documents back to him, everything set up to be logged against his new account as it needed to me.

"Here you go, ma'am," the teller said carefully as if she was checking for a reaction from him. "That's all set up for you now. If you'd like to, ah, change the details on your account now, I can do that for you but it will need an ID update to confirm, so everything matches, though I can add your pronouns here for the next fur, if you like."

She paused, awkwardness stretching out between them. Was she expecting him to correct her and say he was male or was she doing what she was doing because she thought that he was female, that he had transitioned and changed his pronouns? Of course, while it had not been possible in years gone by, those that had had "bottom" surgery from male to female could now bear young so it was not entirely out of any realm of possibility.

Still, he had to say something, shifting his weight while he half-shrugged. Could the moment get any more embarrassing? She was right that he was more female than male, or so it felt to him personally, but he didn't need to draw her up on the true nature of his condition. That she was trying to make him feel more comfortable was enough.

"I, um..." Scott blushed and shook his head, but the rise of his breasts was too obvious to ignore. "Oh, thank you... Yes, yes, I'll change the ID soon, yes. Put... Yes, please, change what you can there."

She, not he, did not correct the bank teller and, truthfully, Scottie knew right then and there that her life would never be the same. The pronouns better suited her and no one had to know that she had a cock back between her legs if she was presenting as female, whatever worked best for her at any given time. It suited her to slip back and forth from one way of being to the other and back again, not fixed in any one place as she paused outside the pharmacy, a sign depicting a new make-up display in the window.

It couldn't hurt to try...

She had to take a step into being more feminine and a small smile pulled at her lips as she stepped inside, relaxing into browsing. No one gave her a second look, of course, for they all saw her as female and she was left to enjoy her shopping in peace bar a salesfur who popped her head around to see if she had everything she needed and then, thankfully, left Scottie well enough alone. She didn't quite know where to start but she found herself at the checkout counter sometime later with eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. At the very least, they seemed like basic staples when she did not yet know how to blend powder into the fur of her cheeks to alter the shade of it but she'd never really liked that particular look on femfurs anyway. It seemed to take a better quality powder to pull off and Scottie didn't even know what shade to buy anyway.

The drive back was as uneventful as she could have hoped, although she struggled a little getting out of the truck, heaving her stomach over with a grunt.

12