Cuckolded by My Brother-in-law

Story Info
A dominating bother-in-law takes what he wants.
5.5k words
3.71
31.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uncawilly
Uncawilly
29 Followers

We were all going out for dinner, my wife Patty, her sister Donna, our brother-in-law Brad and me. I shambled submissively out of the guest bedroom to find Patty and Donna standing in the kitchen. They were both in their 60s -- Patty is 63 and Donna 60 -- and a little on the plump side, but they looked ravishing. Patty wore a blue dress that emphasized her cleavage and Donna a red outfit, also with a plunging neckline.

I was about to ask where Brad was when he emerged from the master bedroom, where he now slept. He strode up to the women and looked them over.

"Very nice," he said. "No panties, right?"

They shook their heads, but he said he needed to check. With that, he lifted the hems of each dress until their hairy pussies were exposed.

"Outstanding," he said, and ran an index finger up and down both of their slits, eliciting moans from each woman. Dropping the hems back down, he put his cunt juice coated finger first in Patty's mouth, then Donna's. Both sucked the finger eagerly.

I stood there, helpless, as he looked back at me.

"On the way to the restaurant," he said to me, "you'll sit up front with me and give me a blowjob while the women play with their cunts. Understood?"

I nodded sheepishly and wondered how the hell I'd gotten into this.

It all started when Brad and Donna asked if they could visit for a month or so to escape the harsh Milwaukee winter. Of course, we said yes. The weather in Orlando, where we live, was warm and inviting. Patty and Donna were close, and Brad and I had mostly gotten along. We looked forward to having company.

One night a few days into their visit, we all decided to play cards. We started off with Hearts, segued into Euchre and then Spades. Patty and Donna polished off two bottles of wine, while Brad and I pounded down our share of beer.

At some point, Brad suggested we play poker. Patty was reluctant since she'd never played the game, but after some encouragement from Donna, she agreed.

We played the first few hands for pennies, and then Brad said we ought to up the stakes.

"Let's play strip poker," he said.

There is no one primmer and more proper than my wife. She believed that sex was pretty much a marital obligation rather than something to enjoy, and over the years she rebuffed any suggestion that our sex life trek beyond a once-a-week, missionary position, lights off occurrence. Even that tapered off as we got older. She found sex painful due the thinning of her vaginal walls, and several surgeries to my lower back left me with ED.

In any event, I thought Patty would flatly reject the idea of strip poker and I wasn't disappointed.

"I'm not doing that," she said haughtily. "That would be ... disgusting."

Brad smiled and said, "Oh, I don't know. I think you'd look lovely naked."

Aghast, Patty looked at me, hopeful, I'm sure, that I'd say something to Brad about his crude remark, but I merely cast my eyes downward. Standing about 5-foot-10 and 175 pounds, with thinning brown hair and a slight beer paunch, Brad was never going to have anyone mistake him for George Clooney. But he had a confident, assertive personality, a way of bending people to his will. He had the ability to look you over and size you up within minutes. He'd sized me up years ago as someone he could dominate, and he was right. On more than one occasion he'd cowered me into doing something I didn't want to do. I was older than him by several years, but it was as if I were his younger brother who did what he was told, when he was told to do it. The look he gave me after his comment to Patty was, "Stay out of this."

Meanwhile, Donna began to goad her sister.

"Come on, Patty. What are you, chicken?"

As I said, the women are close but in their younger days there was a fierce sibling rivalry. They stared at one another for a long moment.

Finally, Patty huffed at her sister, "I'll do it if you'll do it."

"I'm in," Donna said with a chuckle.

Nobody asked me if I was in. The game was on.

None of us, it seemed, were very good poker players and an hour or so later we were all down to our underwear, the women in their bras and panties, Brad and me in our briefs. By the tent in his shorts, it was clear Brad had erection.

Patty lost the next hand and would have to lose either her bra or panties. She balked, and no amount of cajoling from her sister seemed to make a difference this time. She was not going to expose her breasts or pussy.

Then Brad said, "If you're nervous, I'll join you." He stood up and slid his underpants down to reveal a rock-hard cock that, once released from confinement, sprang up and down like a diving board. I sat there, dumbfounded. I looked at my wife. Her eyes were locked on Brad's bobbing cock, and there was an expression of shock on her face.

And something else.

Something like ... hunger.

"You can touch it if you want," Brad said.

"I ... I ... I couldn't ... wouldn't ..."

"Go ahead sis, it's okay," Donna urged.

Patty licked her lips. Her breathing was ragged, her chest heaving.

"It's been so long since I've seen a hard cock," she whispered. "So very long. Tom can't get it up anymore."

The words were daggers to my soul, and I shrank back in my chair as Brad laughed.

"You can take your bra or panties off now," Brad said. "Or preferably both."

Patty glanced up at Brad, then locked eyes on me. Slowly she stood. No, I thought, she won't take ...

Before I could finish the thought, she reached behind her and undid her bra, releasing her pendulous breasts. Brad's gaze roamed over her exposed flesh. Patty's large, dark nipples hardened under his scrutiny.

I started to protest when Patty hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slipped them down her legs, revealing her hairy bush. I gasped, but she took no notice. She was naked in front of her brother-in-law and her sister. My conventional, decorous wife. Naked.

"Beautiful," said Brad. "I've wanted for a very long time to see you like this."

Nodding to his cock he said, "Touch it."

Tentatively, Patty reached her right hand forward, hesitated, then wrapped her fingers around Brad's cock. It wasn't the huge monster you read about in so many stories. It measured about 7½-inches long and was thin, and he sighed when her fingers began to massage it.

I wanted to yell at her to stop, but when I opened my mouth, no words came out. I just sat there and watched. Glancing quickly at Donna, I saw her smiling, her eyes bright with lust. Her right arm was moving rhythmically, her hand unseen under the table, and I suspected she was fingering herself.

Patty was now rapidly jacking Brad's cock, and his hips were moving in and out. He began to breathe hard, and I saw his ass muscles tighten.

"Gonna ... cum ... all over ... your ... hand," Brad panted.

His cock jerked and erupted with rope after rope of milky white fluid on Patty's hand, forearm, the table and playing cards. At the same time, Donna's body shook, and her eyes rolled upward as an orgasm washed over her.

I couldn't speak. My mouth was as dry as desert sand. Patty examined the cum on her hand as though it was a foreign substance. She scooped up some of it from her forearm with the fingers of her left hand, brought it to her nose, smelled it, then flicked the tip of her tongue out to taste it. Finally, she lowered her hand to her right breast and spread the cum over her nipple. She did the same to the left.

My heart pounded so hard against my ribcage I thought it might burst through my chest.

Patty fixed Brad with her eyes. She took another scoop of cum in her fingers, then, smiling, ran them through her cunt slit. Her orgasm was immediate and more intense than any I'd ever witnessed. It was so powerful her legs gave out and she plopped back into her chair with a thud.

Brad flashed me a triumphant grin. I felt an inch tall. I'd let him entice my respectable, restrained wife into taking her clothes off, masturbate first him and then herself to orgasm as I sat helplessly by.

I slinked off to the bedroom. A few minutes later, Patty joined me, still naked and carrying her clothes in her arms. She slipped into bed without saying a word. Not long after, she was sleeping soundly. I lay there, staring at the ceiling and wondering why I hadn't stopped Brad. Or Patty.

The next morning, I was up before anyone and decided to go for a drive to clear my head. I couldn't get the image of Patty giving Brad a hand-job until he came and then scooping up his cum, spreading it over her nipples and inserting a cum covered finger into her cunt while her sister watched and orgasmed at the sight.

An hour or so later, my shock had given way to anger, and I made up my mind that I would confront the three of them and demand that Donna and Brad leave immediately. Patty and I would work things out after they were gone. I would never, under any circumstances, let anything like this happen again.

Back at home, I walked into the house to find my sister-in-law sitting on the couch. Her hair was in disarray and her face was flushed.

"Where's your husband?" I asked.

She smirked and said, "He's in your bedroom fucking your wife. In your bed."

Her words felt like a punch to my gut. "That's ... that's not true," I said. "She wouldn't do that again. And it's painful for her to have vaginal sex."

"That's why he's fucking her in the ass," Donna said. "But don't worry. He'll eventually work his cock in what has to be by now a very tight pussy. He's an expert with that cock. Sally Jenkins didn't think she'd ever take a cock up her ass, but Brad got his in there. Women just have a hard time saying no to him."

My mouth dropped open. Sally Jenkins? She and her husband Bill were Brad and Donna's next-door neighbors and lifelong friends. Beyond that, Bill was the pastor at the church Brad and Donna attended. Sally was the church organist.

"He took Sally's ass as she was bent over one of the church pews," Donna said. "I was sucking Bill's cock at the time."

I shook my head in amazement, and Donna laughed.

"Go on, checkout your bedroom. Patty is very much enjoying herself."

Haltingly, I made my way through the living room and down the hallway to our bedroom. Needless to say, Patty had never let me fuck her ass. Had I ever suggested it, she would have called me a pervert. Before I could reach our bedroom door, I could hear Patty.

"Unh, unh, unh. That's it Brad, fuck my ass. Oh my god, I can't believe how fucking good this feels. Or why I waited so long to have a cock up my ass. Unh."

Slowly, I opened the door. On our bed, Brad knelt behind Patty, his hands spreading her ass cheeks and his cock unhurriedly sawing in and out of her asshole. Her drooping breasts and belly rippled below her with each thrust. Her right hand was buried in her cunt.

Brad looked over his shoulder and said, "There's our dickless cuckhold." Patty looked back and smiled languidly. The expression on her face was like she was seeing heaven for the first time. She licked her lips and said, "You like seeing me like this, Tom? This is your fault. You let him seduce me and now I'm glad you did. Unh. Fuck. Harder Brad. Fuck my ass harder."

He did, a big grin spreading across his face. As he increased his speed, his balls swung back and forth and slapped against Patty's cunt. "Unh, unh," Patty cried. "That's it. That's it. Oh, shit, I'm going to cum. Again."

Again? How many orgasms had she had?

"You can leave now, cucky," Brad panted. "I'll call you when I'm finished. I'll have a job for you."

All my earlier resolve had crumbled as I watched Brad plow my wife's ass. I turned and walked back to the living room and sat down across from Donna. She leered at me and spread her legs wide allowing me to see up the short dress she wore. She had no panties on, and I could see her bush.

"How can you let him do this?" I asked her.

"Why not? He's my husband, she's my sister. Why not share?"

When I didn't respond she said, "Patty tells me that even though you can't get it up anymore, you're still a pretty good cunt licker." She pulled up her dress until her entire cunt was exposed to my gaze. "Come over and let me see if my sister is telling the truth."

She riffled the hair on her cunt with her fingertips.

"I'll be honest, I've already cum a couple of times this morning, but I'm sure I can ... you know," she said. "I played with Patty's cunt helping her get ready for Brad's cock. Taking a cock up the ass the first time can be painful, so I masturbated her until she came at the same time Brad shoved his cock home." She snickered. "It's like training a dog. Every time Brad fucks her in the ass now, her pussy will react and she'll cum. So, anyway, I helped her and, you know, helped myself at the same time."

I didn't want to, but I kept staring at her cunt as she gently twirled the thick, wet hair between her legs. In my mind's eye, I saw Donna fingering my kneeling wife's clit as Patty awaited Brad's cock.

I said, "When you were kids, did you and Patty ..."

Donna shook her head. "Oh no, we fought like sisters do. And we never ... no."

"Did you and Brad come here with this in mind?" Off in the bedroom I heard Patty cry out again in pleasure.

"No, we didn't," Donna said. "I was surprised that Brad suggested strip poker, although I had an inkling once he did of what he wanted. But I didn't think Patty would go through with it. She's just such a ... prude. Has been all her life. I expected her to say no. But she didn't and every time she took something off, it was another shocker. When Brad took off his underwear and his cock jumped out, I thought, 'Well that's it, she's gonna slap him in the face.' But again, she didn't. And then ... yeah, I was surprised. But so very turned on. Weren't you?"

Was I? I remember how hard my heart pounded watching Patty masturbate Brad. Was it because I was angry, or, as Donna says, turned on?

"Tom!" Donna said, breaking my reverie. I looked at her. She took her index finger and slid it through her cunt slit. She shivered. "Come on over here and eat me!"

As if in a trance, I slid from my chair and crawled over to Donna. She spread her legs wider and I shoved my face between them. The smell of her -- a mixture of pussy juices and sweat and piss -- was intoxicating. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. I dug my tongue into her cunt hole, then slid it up to her clit. She moaned and wrapped her fingers in my hair. Once I started lapping at her cunt I couldn't stop. She tasted the same as Patty, but different somehow. I kept at it as Donna squirmed in the chair. I slipped a hand under her ass, felt around, and found her asshole. With her cunt juices running down her legs and ass crack my fingers were coated and slick. I wormed my index finger deep into her asshole and heard her whoop. A few seconds later, she came, flooding my mouth with her cum. I kept licking and within seconds she came a second time, and then a third. She finally pushed me away saying, "Enough, enough," and then, "Well, Patty was sure as hell telling the truth."

"Hey cucky, come here."

It was Brad calling my name. Or the name he'd given me. Cucky.

I didn't move. I looked at Donna. She had a contented smile on her face. "Go on, he's calling you. I think you'll like what he has in store for you. Or not."

"Cucky! Now!" Brad yelled.

I got off my knees and shuffled into the bedroom. Patty was on her back, legs splayed. She was playing with her nipples, her fingers twisting the hardened nubs. Brad sat beside her rolling her clit with his fingertips.

"Cucky, my cock is dirty," he said. "I need you to clean it off. With your mouth."

My head jerked back. "I'm not putting your cock in my mouth," I said. "No way."

"Yes, you will. And by the way, your wife's cunt, her tits and ass, they're mine now whenever I want them. Understood?"

Once again, I tried to speak, but words failed me.

"No," I finally managed to croak out.

"Yes," said Patty. "He can have me whenever he wants me, and I hope he wants me a lot."

I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes. My wife had agreed to cuckhold me, as if the events of the night before, and right now, weren't enough to send the message.

"Now get over here and clean my cock and balls, cucky," Brad said. "They've got cum and ass juice all over them."

I didn't want to, but my feet moved forward as if they were independent of my objecting brain. I reached the bed. Watched Brad continue to masturbate Patty. I bent forward and lowered my head to Brad's lap. The aroma emanating from his groin was, well, enthralling, a musky, manly odor. I never thought I'd ever have another man's cock in my mouth. Yet that's exactly what I did. Brad held his semi-hard cock up to me and I took it in. It was warm, and soft against my tongue. Patty groaned. Her hips bumped up and down and she came on Brad's fingers.

That seemed to trigger something in him because his cock began to rise again. Within seconds, it was rigid, and he started to fuck my face. I could have pulled away, I guess, but I found myself ... wanting it. I popped it out of my mouth long enough to drag my tongue from the bottom of his balls to the head.

"Yeah, that's it," Brad sneered. "That's my cucky. Suck it."

I did as instructed. I glanced up. Saw Patty now kneeling beside Brad.

"That's it, Brad. Fuck his face. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it. Cum in his mouth. Make him swallow." She was breathing hard again, and her body shuddered. "Ah, shit," she cried, "I'm gonna cum without touching myself. Unh."

Her body shook and suddenly Brad filled my mouth with his hot, sticky cum. It surprised me and I gagged, but he held my head down and I had no choice but to swallow. Some of his cum juice leaked from the side of my mouth, but I managed to get most of it down. The taste was salty, the viscosity gooey. I thought I'd hate it, but shockingly, I didn't.

I lifted my head to find Donna in the doorway. She was completely naked now and playing with her cunt. She leaned against the door jam and came.

I was the only one dressed and the only one that hadn't cum.

Brad laughed at me.

"Tell you what, cucky. Me, your sexy wife and Donna are gonna stay here the rest of the day. And night. We'll call when we want something to eat or drink. Or we need some more cleaning."

With that I was ushered out of the bedroom. I spent the rest of the day listening to the moans and groans of Donna and Patty, and Brad's grunts. Occasionally, they called for a sandwich or a Coke. I was also called on to lick Brad's cum from Donna's cunt and Patty's now well used ass. Brad still hadn't claimed Patty's cunt, but I knew that was coming soon.

I went to bed that night in the guest room, stripped off my clothes and played with my limp as a noodle dick. I heard Patty cry out, "Yes, sis, suck my fucking cunt. Oh. My. God. Oooohhhh!" Sis? Was Patty letting Donna eat her cunt? The thought of it made me cum all over my belly.

The next day was pretty much the same. Once I was summoned to watch Patty eat Donna's cunt while Brad fucked Patty's ass. Never in my wildest imagination would have I ever thought Patty would eat another woman's cunt, let alone her sister's. But, I guess, turnabout was fair play. I'll admit, the sight excited me so much I went to the guest bedroom to masturbate again.

Later, Brad announced we were all going out for dinner and that's how I found myself standing in the kitchen as Brad made sure neither woman was wearing panties.

We got into our Ford Escape, the women in the back as ordered and me in front with Brad. The restaurant was about 30 minutes away, plenty of time for whatever Brad wanted us to do.

"Okay, ladies," Brad said. "You can start."

Behind me, Donna and Patty hiked up their skirts. Donna then reached over and began to diddle Patty's clit. Patty did the same for Donna.

Uncawilly
Uncawilly
29 Followers
12