Cuckolded By My Doctor Wife

Story Info
A beautiful doctor, her failing husband, an alpha boss.
4.9k words
2.39
54.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen said, "Did you make the kids their breakfast? "

I replied, "Yes, darling."

Jen said, "Take notes at the Parent-teacher meeting today; I want to know why Charlie is failing in Maths?"

"Don't worry," I said as I kissed her soft, cold cheek at the door. "You look beautiful, enjoy work today. I love you."

Jen turned as she hurried out the door, "OK, well, I'll see you later."

As the door shut, I took a deep breath. Something was up with Jen of late. She has never been this distant with me; she didn't even say I love you. Anyway, why worry about nothing. She's probably stressed out at work. Jen is a doctor in one of the best medical practices in all of Seattle. She takes home 300k a year.

I met Jen while in College, she was the year below me. I was a dumb jock, and I had always gone for the blonde, bimbo cheerleader types. Jen was like the polar opposite of the cheerleader type. For one, she was brunette and wore glasses, which made her deceptively beautiful. She just exuded elegance and class. Guys didn't chase her because she didn't give off the slut vibe at all. Jen was conservative, a daughter to a republican senator. She didn't necessarily want to wait for marriage before sex, but she wanted to know it was for real, that we would be together forever before I could take her virginity.

While she didn't dress slutty like the other girls, she had the cutest body of them all. Jen was medium height, but she still had long legs. She did squats at valley-ball practice, and I used to joke that this was the cause of her perfect little ass. It was true, though; it was so pert, full, and cute. She had a flat tummy and perky small breasts too. When naked, she was stunning.

After College, things didn't go too great for me. My knee injury flared up so I couldn't go pro. My undergrad was also in business administration. It soon turned out that being a data analyst on 25k per year was the best available salary. 25k is fine, but when your wife earns 300k, it's a little embarrassing.

After my knee injury and my marriage to Jen, I must admit that I let myself go a little too. I had two boys now, though, eight and ten, so I was entitled to a Dad Bod. Jen kept herself in perfect condition. She only ate sushi and raw foods; her ass was a perky as it was in our college days.

I lost my job due to budget cuts. It was pretty demeaning. I was waking up to make breakfast for my wife so she can go out to work. I took care of all the cleaning and cooking. This arrangement went on for six months, and I must admit, I probably got too comfortable.

Then one moment, my world changed. We're having dinner, and Jen said, "Ben, I'm leaving you."

I replied calmly, not knowing the true meaning of her words, "I know, the doctor's convention is at 9 pm right. I'll drop you there this evening and pick up when you finish."

Jen replied, "No, Ben, I am leaving you for good. I've thought this through. I don't love you anymore.

"Ben, listen to me. I don't want to improve you anymore, make you better. I've gone past caring.

I pleaded, "Jen, please, don't say these things."

Jen shook her head, "Ben, I want a divorce, and I want you out of my home by the end of the weekend.

I said, "But what about our kids. They need their Dad to live here."

Jen replied, "Ben, lots of Dads, get to see their kids on Saturdays. My divorce papers are with a private courier, and they'll be with you on Monday. I think my lawyer put in something about custody, but if not, we'll sort something out."

I fell to my knees, "Jen. This cannot be happening; please reconsider."

Jen, in a cold tone, said, "Ben, my ride is here. I'll be back Sunday night, and I understand it will take a few days to sort things out, but I want you out by next Friday.

Out of desperation, I proposed a plan, "Jen, maybe this is just a mid-life crisis. Maybe it's not. Either way, I think it would be best if I stay here and look after the kids. I don't have a job to go to, and you'd have to employ a nanny who may not care as much as I would."

Jen piercing her lips, "Hmm, OK, I'll consider it. But Ben, you must understand, we are completely over. I'd be giving you a monthly salary, and we wouldn't interact that much, if at all."

I said, "I understand. I know that you need your space."

Jen said, "OK, well, your first job can be to clean out the basement. That can be your new room."

I gulped at the realization of what was happening. "Um, OK, sure that's no problem." I figured Jen would come around. I just needed to stay on the scene. I knew I could eventually make things right.

Weeks passed, and I couldn't believe the reality of my new role. All my housework is complete, and I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. Jen was at some celebratory company dinner. I heard a noise upstairs, Jen must be back, I thought. However, this was different—the sound of talking continued. I wondered, "was she on the phone, what was going on?" I ran upstairs, and there's Jen with a man in a tuxedo. "Is he the chauffeur?" Jen looking embarrassed, "Ben, meet Giles, he's a surgeon and the managing partner of our practice."

This tall, handsome, WASP stereotype interjected: "Hey Ben, how are you."

Jen smirked. "Oh, how rude of me. Giles, meet Ben, he is em... Ben is my nanny".

Giles, looking perplexed, "Nanny!"

I heard of this guy before. He was Jen's boss, and he owned the whole damn consortium. I piped up, "Jen, why is this guy here, and when is he leaving."

"Giles and I are not only colleagues, but we're also friends," said Jen in an assertive tone.

I refrained from saying much more as I knew it was futile. "Oh, OK," I said in a civil tone. Giles looked at the ground, trying to pretend he was embarrassed for me. In reality, he was enjoying every moment.

Jen remarked, "Ben, it's 1.30 am, and you have to get the boys ready for school in the morning. Giles and I are just going to have a glass of wine. I think you should get some sleep."

"Yeah," I said sheepishly. I wanted to turn to dust at that moment. I forcefully lifted my knee in an attempt to walk away, fearful I may not be able to move.

I stayed up all night, peeking out of the barred window, which raised one inch above the ground. Gile's green Mercedes was parked outside. Knowing Jen, they haven't had sex yet. After all, she made me wait a year. If there was no sex, there's no loss. Jen and I could still get back together. "Yes, Yes, Yes," I screamed while covering my mouth. The Mercedes was pulling out, and I could not contain my joy. She was still mine.

It was Saturday, the boy's soccer game day. I had not seen Giles in two weeks. I doubt if he was even still on the scene. Jen and I had also been getting on much better. Last night was the breakthrough, though. When the kids went to bed, we stayed up watching friends re-runs. It was just like the old days. I came down the stairs, all excited and high on life. I knew I'd get another chance. I could feel it.

As I skipped down the stairs, I came to an abrupt, sudden stop. Giles was seated at the breakfast bar with a pretentious yellow jumper draped over his shoulders. I felt so physically sick. I didn't even acknowledge them. I ran out the door and jumped in the car, fiercely speeding out the gates. "Dad, why are you crying," said Charlie. I've just got hayfever, don't worry about me. Focus on the game; you're going to do great today.

"Dad, I forgot my knee straps. My knees swelled bad the last time," said Charlie.

"Look, I'll just have to go back and get them. I'll just leave you, boys, at the stadium, and I'll be back in twenty minutes, just before kick-off."

Driving back, I was thinking, "how can I get the straps without them seeing me." I knew the straps were in our wardrobe in my old room. I thought, "that's perfect. It's 2 pm in the day so nobody will be upstairs. I'll just go in the back door and run up without anyone noticing me. Yeah, that'll work."

I opened the door real slow and tip-toed up the stairs. Thankfully, I had the key to my old room. I shuffled the keys, nervous that they'd hear me.

I turned the key and opened the door slowly. I looked down as the heavy hardwood door opened. I was hit by an intense musky smell and unmistakable rampant sexual energy. I could see the long hair of a woman gyrating back and forth. Her movements correlated with her pants and subtle screams.

I merged into a trance-like state and moved forward. Her soft, pert ass cheek was riding in a consistent motion, sporadically shaking with intensity. Above her buttox, her radiant hair was galloping like a preened, royal pony against her lower back. I moved my gaze further left, only to ascertain that her perky breasts were bouncing in a stable, rhythmic form.

My mouth open, I thought, "Who is this beautiful angel?" This majestic creature turned in my direction. Her eyes were rolling with such pleasure, that she failed to assert who I was in that instant. I came to reality quicker and thought to myself, "It's my Jen, my beautiful Jen."

Jen screamed, bursting my bubble of bliss, "Ben, get the hell out. You shouldn't be here."

For those few fleeting seconds, I was in a state of euphoria because I was witness to true female beauty. However, the cruel realities were beginning to emerge.

I took my fixed gaze away from this beautiful woman and looked right. It was Giles, his strong gluts clenched together, continually flexing and pulsating with aggression. This animal was penetrating, my angel, my Jen. He was taking her from behind as if she was a one-night stand, a slut. He had no respect for the beauty and elegance before him; he was fucking her as if she was a cocktail waitress in Vegas.

Jen looking left, "No, Ben, get out. Please, you shouldn't be here." Her words came out broken, each one divided by her panting as this pig continued to ravage her.

Still, in a mindless trance, I heard another voice. Giles in a pompous tone, "Ben, get out now. Can't you see we're busy." I stood there shocked, my feet froze to the ground. My mouth open, just trying to piece together all these images and their implications.

"OK then, stand there. You won't ruin my fun," said Giles as he put Jen's hair into a ponytail, pulling her tail towards him while simultaneously raising her butt and arching her back. Once in position, he increased both the tempo and precision of his penetration.

In the momentary gaps between his penis entering and exiting her, Jen spoke as fast as she could before being interrupted by her uncontrolled moans of pleasure. "Please..Uh, Ben...Ah, please just leave. I don't..ah, ah, ah, ah, want you to see this. Please, Ben. It's not good for you. Aah.. Please Ben"

I wanted to move but I couldn't, I went to move my arm, but it seemed so heavy. I tried to speak, but my throat seized up, no sound came out.

Giles stopped for a moment, "Forget him, Jen. If he stays there, it's his own damn fault.

Jen sensing Giles was about to recommence penetration, "Ben, please. Please do it for me. Please leave"

As Jen finished her sentence, Giles grabbed onto a clump of her hair, "I gave you every chance to leave, but you seem intent on watching me pleasure your wife. Fine, you want to learn about the birds and the bees. I'm the king bee, and this is my little bee, my soft, sweet princess bee. Watch closely"

As Giles firmly pulled Jen's hair, her gaze left mine, and she faced forward. Her eyes now pointed to the ceiling, and her chin raised.

Giles guided his hand under her gently to ensure she was still wet; she was. He placed his right hand on her ass cheek while still holding her hair with his left hand. His outstretched arms were so thick and muscular.

"Ah, ah, ah," re-emerged. Jen's innocent screams correlated and contrasted with the dull, forceful sound of Giles thrusting himself in and out of her. His cock dictated her screams by its chosen force, its movement. Giles, now oblivious to me even being there, picked up the pace. He pulled her hair, further reigning Jen into him, and not letting her escape his grip.

"Aaaaaah," Jen yelped this solitary noise in recognition of Giles driving deeper inside her. Jens screams were so deep, varied, and precise. "Uh, ah, aah, aaah," continued like a symphony orchestra per the instructions of its conductor. The sole conductor, the master, was Giles. His cock was his baton, and Jen was just a subservient receptor of his greatness. He controlled, penetrated, and pleasured my Jen at his will. Giles chose when to make her scream, the velocity of her pant, the depth of her tears. His control was such that he dictated the very heaviness of her breathing.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming," screamed Jen. I could sense the desperation in her voice. She was pleading with him to finish her. There was a fear in her voice; her euphoria was so intense, she could not contemplate losing this joy.

Her screams of "I'm coming" echoed around my mind. Her pleas conveyed the immense power Giles wielded over her. He had total control, and her pleasure was at his mercy. He could deliver the ultimate climax, delay her, or even forbid her such elusive, explosive happiness. Giles's draconian, monopolistic grip over Jen's joy was apparent in her screams. She knew she could not garner the same pleasure at the hands of another man.

Jen was like a beautiful, innocent deer under the firm grip of a lion. Up until now, her ass moving back and forth could be seen as futile attempts to escape the clutches of this beast. However, her pleas of "I'm coming" conveyed a more significant meaning. They were pleas of acceptance. It's as if she accepted that this brute had won. She was captured, penetrated, and pleasured by an alpha male worthy of her submission, devotion, and admiration.

Jen's omission of her new ownership was obvious. I could sense Giles coming to the same realization. Sadly, my deepest fears came true. I wept as Giles let go of her hair. It was time. He was going in for the kill. He knew by proceeding; he would gift Jen the most incredible pleasure, simultaneously inflicting the upmost pain upon me. He was in his element. He thrived on both her joy and my misery.

Jen's head fell forward, her radiant, luxurious hair finally at peace, resting on her back. Giles, unhappy with her position, pushed her head down further, thus flattening her back. Surveying what lay in front of him, he placed both hands at the top of either ass cheek, gripping them forcefully, his blunt claws slightly piercing her soft skin. This monomaniacal focus now gave him total mastery of that one area. The rest of Jen no longer existed. He had hijacked her ass, and it belonged to him. He pressed down while thrusting his full muscular specimen inside her, allowing him to drive deeper into a depth previously unknown. Jen let out a squeal, a scream like never before. Like a great explorer, Giles had discovered and conquered un-known land, the soil of which was both rich and fertile.

As he penetrated, her ass gyrated up and down while in a constant state of vibration. Each ascent of his cock resulted in three distinct mechanical reactions, which became like clockwork. His brutish grunt accompanied his thrust. In tune, Jen's singular scream soon followed. The final stage in the cycle was the brief parting of her cheeks as she rose. In that split second, a momentary spread of her butt unveiled a joyous glimpse of her rosebud asshole.

My gaze turned to him. He was like an animal in heat. His large frame was glistening with sweat, accentuated further by the symmetry of his muscles. Perspiration started to form canals within his six-pack crevices, meeting at their final point, then dripping routinely onto Jens ass.

He pounded and pounded. There was no more foreplay, no more games. He had seen the finish line, and he was not going to relent until Jen reached orgasm. His balls sack swang back and forth in an erratic, yet controlled motion. They were like waves smashing against the base of a cliff. As they crashed against the depths off her body, I could see that they were so large, round, and uncompromising. Jen must have known how big they were. She must have compared them with mine. Anxiety came over me like never before.

"Uh, Uh, Uh," was followed by protracted silence. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," screamed Jen in ecstasy, her legs trembling vigorously. Giles had achieved unanimous victory; he had won. He pleasured my wife in a way that I could never comprehend, in my bed, and at my home.

The enormity of this realization was just sinking in. Yet Giles was still going. Alas, for the alpha male, pleasuring a woman is simply a byproduct of satisfying himself. "Aggh, Aggh, Aggh," he grunted as he collapsed his large frame upon her. Giles had just cum inside my wife.

Jen's long brunette hair was now a mess, conveniently covering both sides of her face, her head pressed against her pillow. Gile's sweaty body lay atop hers, and he was still inside her. I could no longer see her body. His large frame engulfed her.

Giles stood up, turned, and looked at me directly, saying nothing. I could sense he wanted me to look down in the direction of his cock; he was goading me. I dreaded this moment, often speculating if he was big. Sometimes I felt I was worried about nothing. Given the confidence in his eyes, I knew it was not good. I looked downwards, stopping halfway. My mouth collapsed, his cock was monstrous. I held my stare, and my mouth swelled. He was flaccid, but it was apparent he was previously engorged. Admittedly, it was a sight to behold. Bright blue veins pulsated through his penis like grids of live electricity. His power lay in his girth; he was thick, meaty thick.

A tear ran down my cheek. I couldn't gain the strength to remove it. I switched my gaze to Jen, and my memory was momentarily blank. There she lay, her deceptive beauty was no longer hidden. Her long, naturally brunette hair ran down the length of her back. Her cute butt protruded upwards with a distinct, tight, curved appearance. My hatred and anger went away, and I felt warm, fuzzy thoughts. Jen was my baby, and I loved her.

Suddenly, a shadow came over my beautiful view. Gile's stretched his large muscular thighs either side of her. Pressing both fists to the bed, he pushed himself further and composed himself at her upper back, straddling her. She seemed so close, but now she looks so far away. Giles tidied up her hair, folding it behind her ears. I could see Jens face again. Her eyes now wet, she'd been crying.

She turned, "Ben, I'm so sorry."

What a gut-wrenching image. My baby is saying I'm sorry. I felt like hugging her, crying beside her as we did many times. I moved forward, and my vision zoomed out. I saw the full image. My wife was naked under this impostor. This gorilla who had manipulated her was playing with her ears, massaging her back.

I know by the way she said I'm sorry, the way she called my name, there was still something there. I moved further towards her, approaching her from the side of the bed. The picture got worse; it was ugly, pornographic, and seedy. His fat, hairy, cock rested against her back in the cusp of her hair. It was curled up, almost asleep, and facing me. It was overwhelmingly thick and disgusting. I felt an urge to vomit as something beautiful, innocent, and angelic was submerged under a grotesque monster.

I had to rescue her, "Jen, it's OK, I love you. Don't be sorry."

Jen started to cry, "Please don't do this, Ben, please. You're a proud person."

I said, "But Jen I have to do, I love you, we can work through this"

Giles said, "Look, Ben. I should be upset, not you. You've no right to look at my girlfriend naked. Especially as Mr. Johnson pleasures her." Giles grinned, he knew he was about to rub salt into a wound.

Without thinking, I said, " Mr. Johnson?". Why did I say that out loud?

12