Cuckolded by My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellea69
ellea69
11 Followers

It had seemed that he was tiring from the violent pounding, but now this announcement had given him a new burst of energy. He drilled his cock even faster. I wondered if my girlfriend's vagina would ever be the same again. "Ohh I love how you fuck me" she screamed. It looked like she was about to pass out. She gripped my hand like a vice. "Ohh James. Oh James" she wailed. Her red, sweaty face screwed up, her toes clenched around his strong thighs. Then she went quiet, and that was when the leg-shaking began. She wasn't breathing and her neck veins were bursting. She almost fell off his thighs she was shaking so dramatically. She took a deep gasp for air, screamed again, then threw herself off him onto the sofa. The hysteria was over. None of us could believe what had just happened.

As she got her breath back, she grabbed his cock and sucked as deep as she could on it, slurping up all of her delicious pussy juices. Then her hands worked their magic and within seconds he burst his balls as spurts of cum covered her breasts and splattered all over her outstretched tongue. She had only just beaten him to orgasm as her hand job took no more than 30 seconds. She swallowed his cum and stuck out her tongue again at me to prove it.

Kirsten was quiet in the car, probably still stunned by the energy of the meet. I worried that it had been a mistake. I wondered if my girlfriend had fallen in love with his cock. I knew she would go back to him. How could she not after that? And if that was the first meet which is supposedly always more awkward and difficult than the second, was it going to get any better? I looked back and thought had she ever screamed like that when I was fucking her...maybe a few times...but there was no doubting she'd been blown away by this cock. It was unusual to see her struggling to handle it at times.

The sight of her gaping pussy was etched on my mind. The mess he'd made to my girl's pussy! And if this became a regular thing, she wasn't going to get any tighter for me. A cuckold session like that brings out all those insecurities, it feasts on then in such a cruel way. It's what I wanted and it's what I relished. And Kirsten had become very good at playing up to it and provoking me. "That's another cock we can add to the list that's bigger than you...down to 8th now babe...and that orgasm was one of the best I've ever had. I'm sure you could tell" she jibed. "Hey if you don't fill me up anymore then I can always get you a cock extension" she giggled.

My cock stirred. I thought of all those nasty punishments I'd dished out to her in recent times; the relentless spankings, the butt plug training, the golden showers, pissing on her favourite clothes, dragging her naked to the woods for public humiliation...the power, control I had. How pathetic I made her feel at her Master's feet. Things in that car were very different. All the power lay in the front passenger seat. I felt inadequate. My cock wasn't enough for the insatiable appetite of my girlfriend. Her greed was unshakable.

I was so horny. All I wanted to do was fuck her. But I knew it could be days before she let me. She was going to make me suffer.

ellea69
ellea69
11 Followers
12