Cuckolded Colleague

Story Info
Bringing his wife on a sales trip? Asking for trouble.
2.6k words
3.6
32.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creme420
creme420
61 Followers

Dani could feel her heartbeat throbbing in her pussy and a pit in her stomach as Ric's thick fingers moved up her thigh. He was rugged and bald, with a neatly trimmed beard, but it was his confidence and his smile that made her melt. Despite being in his late 40s, at least 10 years older, he had a glint and a charm that showed no age. And he was built. She could see the veins on his arms creating a sharp line on his biceps, and his shoulders were broad. Dani spread for him a little as she looked nervously across the table. At her husband.

Jim was drunk. He had been pummeled by the other man all day. Ric dominated their meetings, not only in closing the sale, but with anecdotes, stories and jokes--he had a way of always clapping Jim's back by surprise, calling him the "egghead of the operation" and while Jim had prepared the deck and done the research, it was Ric the client enjoyed. And now his wife seemed to as well.

"Damn, you're a lucky man, Jimbo" Ric said at breakfast that morning as they stood in line for their waffles, and he looked at Dani further down the line.

Jim pushed his glasses up to consider this and take his wife in. He really was lucky. Jim met Dani in college, and in many ways, they were both victims of what was expected of them: soon they moved in, and a year later he proposed. Still, while Jim had let his slender physique turn bland and soft with neglect, Dani had maintained her firmness and it showed today. There she stood with the morning light haloing behind her, her dark hair in a bun, her tight athletic wear clinging to her body and revealing her sleeve of floral tattoos.

"I bet you cram that every chance you get" Ric said before stuffing a sausage in his mouth and approaching the woman. Jim grimaced, both at the coarseness of the comment, but also, it just wasn't true lately.

But that was hours and hours ago.

Wasted, Jim stared at the floor. He was spent. Dani opened her thighs a little more. Ric took the hint and his finger found the seam of her panties. Soaked. He traced them from the inside and his knuckle brushed against her labia.

This sent a jolt through her, something Dani hadn't felt for a decade or more. Her knee popped up and hit the table which jostled Jim to look up. Ric shot her a look of amused surprise then started to belly laugh. It was contagious and Dani started in. Jim, too inebriated to know what was happening, began to chuckle too as his head swayed. At this Dani and Ric nearly fell from their chairs, laughs upon laughs. As the laughs became chuckles Ric leaned in.

"Let's take this party upstairs."

The next thing Jim knew he was back in the hotel room, sitting in the armchair, and the room was spinning. Dani was...giggling? And why is Ric still here? What are they doing on the bed? It was all so confusing.

But not for Dani. She was a little buzzed, sure, but the second she laid eyes on Ric she knew she would fuck him if she got the chance. She had been faithful to Jim, and for what? All he cared about was work. Bringing her along for a sales trip was not a vacation. She loved Jim, he was a decent human being who tried hard, but somewhere along the way he lost his lust for life. His spark. Ric was all spark.

They sat down on the bed together as their eyes met. Ric's face lit up with a smile and he put his hand gently on Dani's cheek, as they held this for a moment. Dani bit her lip and then it was on. She pressed his hardened face between her hands as their lips met. His tongue pushed deep into her mouth and she moaned, his hands grasping her breasts. He broke off suddenly and then smiled. That damn, cocky smile.

"So uh..." his eyes and face drifted slowly back over his shoulder to the corner and the heap of a man she called her husband, on the verge of passing out. She laughed.

"Fuck it" she giggled.

Ric smiled back knowingly. Jim was a shlub, nice guy, but a total pencil dick who didn't know what to do with a fox like Dani. Besides, he was passed out and wasted, total light weight, this all might end up being a bad dream for him. Ric unbuckled his belt and pulled his dress shirt up.

At this, Dani slid to her knees on the floor and assumed the position. It had been ages since she had seen another cock. She looked up at her smiling lover and slid her hands from his knees up his thighs. She found his ample bulge before she expected, practically bursting through his underwear and dress pants. An uncontrolled gasp escaped her as her eyes darted back and forth between the face and his manhood. Ric ran his fingers through her hair and let out a smiling sigh. She looped her fingers under his pants and jerked him down below his knees.

This revealed just the tip of Ric's fat, uncut cock, peaking out from the bottom of his boxers. Out of sheer instinct she took it in her mouth, rolling her tongue on it's head under his foreskin.

While her mouth lapped this man's meat, she hiked her skirt up and desperately pulled at her thong before her hand found it's place on her mound. Ric groaned and they both looked up to see if it had disturbed Jim, who remained motionless. It was now or never.

Ric jerked her back by her hair with an authority Dani was not accustomed but found instantly arousing. He lifted her to standing with ease as he shimmied his pants and drawers down. His cock now freed, Dani saw that it was maybe half an inch longer than Jim's but Ric's cock was holy-shit-thick. The top of it had a vein as big around as her finger running up the shaft. She felt it rock hard against her belly as he pulled her in for a kiss. She could feel her knees weaken at the thought of that thing stretching her out.

Ric's hands were flush against the back of her head as his tongue explored her mouth. Then he tightened into a fist he jerked her face back an inch or two from his own.

"You want Daddy's big dick don't you baby girl..."

"Yes" came her little yelp, lips quivering.

"You're going to give me that little pussy, huh?"

"Yes" came a reply from her gut. Then she smiled "Daddy..." and at this he smiled back.

Ric took his cue and guided her by her hair onto hands and knees on the bed. He unsheathed his giant purple head as he guided her mouth to his balls.

"Lick, babygirl" he said in a hushed whisper, and she complied, her nostrils filling with his manly musk as her tongue darted on his sack. She felt so completely overwhelmed by him, this large, chiseled man who could break her if he wanted to, and found it infinitely exciting to bend to his will.

"Good Girl."

Ric groaned again in his deep rough voice as he slowly stroked himself, staring down, knowing, never releasing his grasp of Dani's head. When his balls were thoroughly wetted he lifted her face to meet his cock.

"Suck."

Dani took him in her mouth. She found she could only fit him half way in but she pumped him vigorously, like a good girl.

Ric's brow furrowed as he allowed her to set a pace, but his grip tightened again on a downstroke and he held her there, with her mouth completely full. His look now was that of almost anger, and as he pushed slowly and firmly into her his determined stare was met by an increasingly nervous Dani. Her eyes bulged as his cock pushed into her throat, and her whole body twitched as he powered slowly though her gag reflex, though she did not resist. In fact, she was summoning all her strength to submit, until finally his heavy balls rested on her chin. Dani could feel him throbbing hin her chest as he held her there, and she relaxed around him. He pulled his cock back until it pointed at her dripping with her spit.

"That's how you suck me. Can you do that?"

"Yes Dadd-" and he was in again, all the way. She shuddered but she found her center again, and soon he was pistoning in and out of her, fucking her throat. In minutes this man had given her more sexual pleasure than Jim had in a decade. And they hadn't even fucked. She hadn't even cum. He hadn't even touched her pussy since the restaurant. She closed her eyes as his thrusts into hermouth persisted more urgently and frequently, dissolving into just being consumed by this man.

"You like watching your wife get face fucked by a real man don't you?"

This was no whisper, he was talking, loudly, commanding.

He pushed deep into her gullet and held her there. She tried to turn her head but could only manage to turn her wide eyes to Jim. His mouth was agape with a look that was not quite concern but awe. She saw in his eyes the look of a man who knew he had lost, but also.. Was it a sense of relief? Then she saw he was stroking his dick.

"You LIKE THIS HUH?" came a roar. Jim's eyes lifted to Ric's and lingered there.

"Yes" Jim said, surprising even himself. His jerks became faster and more deliberate as he gave himself permission. Dani's eyes rolled back into her head and she let go, with all the permission she needed.

Just in time, too, because Ric began to pound her face, with two hands now on the back of her head, grunting with every thrust.

"I bet you didn't even know your wife was such a good little slut?"

This was true. Jim recalled she didn't like to give him head because it hurt her jaw. For her part, Dani got bored of years of sucking a half-mast Jim dong for dozens of minutes at a time, only to have him finish himself anyway. His cock was rock hard now.

"Yes" Jim said meekly.

"yes, what?" Ric said, making full on eye contact with Jim while fucked his wife's face.

"Yes sir" Jim said, and he jerked a little faster.

Ric's pace slowed and pulled Dani's face down to the mattress. Pivoting from his hand pushing her face down, he circled behind her.

"Are you ready for some daddy dick, babygirl?" Ric asked soothingly.

Dani could feel heat from his fat cock positioned just outside her swollen sex, she swayed her hips gently to coax him.

"Yes Daddy" she pouted as she looked at her husband.

"Jim" Ric commanded, "Come take a good look at your sweet little wife taking a real cock." Ric motioned for Jim to come closer.

Jim waddled with his pants around his ankles to the side of the bed and knelt before the couple. He could smell Ric's sweat and his wife's pussy.

Dani's warm, wet cunt had been soaking, marinating since dinner, but Ric still groaned as he leaned in slowly, and her lips and tube gripped his shaft. Dani began to pulsate alternating between wanting to really grip Daddy's dick for her own pleasure, and releasing to allow him in further. He got about halfway inside before her outer lips were drawn in, stretched by his massive girth. He pulled back, freeing them and lathering them in her juices.

"You are so tight babygirl"

Dani was beyond words, she shrieked with pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building, something she had never experienced from sex.

"Ooohhh Fuck....I can see why" Ric said, sneering down at Jim.

Ric pushed a little harder and this time all of her flesh parted for him, and he continued to push until his cock head was smushed against her cervix.

That was it for Dani. She came from deep inside herself in wave after wave of pleasure emanating out to her whole body, as Rick gently massaged the back of her pussy side to side, his balls tickling her clit. Her moans were low, guttural, and Jim watched the veins in her neck expand, her face turn beat red as she came.

Rick released his grip on her head. She looked back at him in amazement and fear; frightened because she knew this man could have her anytime, anyway, from here on.

"That, Jimbo, is how you please a woman." Ric sneered, easing into slow pumps. Jim was transfixed at the vision before him.

"Now..." Ric said. "This is how you take your pleasure in a woman."

Ric grabbed Jim's head and pushed it down on the mattress, so he had to look up at the action. Ric's cock began to piston now, white lines of Dani's cream streaking his member. He released Jim, who stayed in the position he was commanded to. Dani began to whimper "Daddy...Oh..Daddy"

Ric's physique was now put to work, his abs crunched as he grabbed the woman by the hips and took his pleasure in long, fast strokes, punctuated by grunts. Jim began to feel moisture precipitate onto his face, but whether it was his wife's juices or her lovers sweat he could not know.

Ric began to groan in long shudders as his fucking became jerky and spasmatic. It was not until this moment the other two had considered Dani's fertility. She was in middle of her cycle almost certainly ovulating. Jim's jerking became furious at this thought, and Dani felt the cock inside her grow, expanding her cunt like it never had before. Watching this, Jim spit his pitiful wadnonto the hotel floor.

"This is how you take a cunt Jim...This is how....Babygirl, are you ready for Daddy's cum..

"..yes Daddy"

"Beg for it, babyirl"

"Please daddy PLEASE...Cum inside me daddy! Give me all your cum!" she said, bucking her hips now back against his hard steady body.

At this, Ric's cock met her cervix again and he held her tight against him. Jim could see Ric's balls clench as his cock throbbed, filling his wife with his potent seed.

Ric collapsed on top of the woman before rolling of her onto his back with his legs spread wide. He sighed and smiled that damn smile.

"Babygirl...come clean daddy up." Ric said, putting his hands behind his own head.

Dani looked at Jim for a beat, before rising to her knees and circling over to face Ric's cock. From his vantage, Jim saw his wife's pussy overflowing with cum as her head lowered to take Ric's cock in it again. Even half deflated it was impressive, and the woman dutifully got reacquainted with the underside of his foreskin.

"Jim, thanks for bringing your wife on this trip."

"You're welcome, Sir" Jim said, resigned.

"You see that creampie dripping out of your wife?" Ric said, smiling.

"Yes sir."

"That's the first of many," Ric said as Dani began to feel the flesh in her mouth begin to harden.

"That ok with you babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy"

"Good Girl."

"That ok with you Jimbo?"

"Yes sir!"

creme420
creme420
61 Followers