Cuckolded Pt. 02

Story Info
Relationships change in cuckolding lust...
4.9k words
3.4k
3
1

Part 48 of the 49 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The cougar, however, surprised her. Only a little, but he surprised her. One thing that had always been present with him was his dislike for cuddling and, of course, kissing too. That was why it had hurt so much when she'd caught him kissing Chemical -- and the fact that her fucking him so often was not enough for even Ropes. She couldn't take the level of intimacy that she needed from him and he couldn't take the level of lust that he needed from her. Maybe they were incompatible: yet neither had been trying all that hard in that regard before the incident.

Ropes took her paw willingly in public and, for a moment, Fyr stared at it, unable to comprehend what was happening.

"You afraid I'm going to get lose in the supermarket or something?" She quipped. "What the hell are you doing?"

Ropes tilted his head, though the slightly mocking little smile on his lips was the same as it had always been.

"What you want."

It was the first time in a long time where he had made an offering to her of intimacy and Fyr didn't know whether to trust it. Was he going to rip it all away from her? And how was she meant to take such a small thing as him holding her paw when he was fucking someone else?

He disappeared often. Even though he was not overly obvious about it, she caught the giggles on the phone, Ropes taking a call when she was picking up a pre-order at the game store. She would have recognised that voice anywhere, even though his ears were more sensitive than hers.

Ropes did the shopping and came back to kiss her on her cheek, his lips tracing a line down her jaw to her neck, nipping and nibbling. The dragoness shivered into his touch, a part of her swooning, yet his belt was undone and she knew he had not just been doing the weekly supermarket run for her out of the kindness of his heart.

It still changed things between them, just a little. He did little things for her, considering her needs -- like running a bath for her. Yet, when Fyr was soaking in it, her head barely above the water, she heard the front door open and close, Ropes' car starting up in the driveway just outside the house.

He left her all night that night, with just a text to say that he was okay. She knew he was with Chemical -- but the text was new. He never usually would even think to text her about something like that as the thought simply would not have crossed his mind.

She tried to take the new Ropes as he was, for he was trying. Even when she caught a racy picture pop up through the messaging app on his phone. She only passed his phone back to him, not commenting on it.

She believed he loved her and she believed he wanted something with her. The question ultimately came down to just what she was willing to compromise on. He was compromising and even kissing her, even though it was not deep or satisfying -- not yet. He was learning, even though it was not something that he really wanted to do.

So, she ran with it a little, sometimes choosing to ignore the signs that he was fucking Chemical and other times just commenting that Chemical had sent him a message.

Ropes came home on a Friday night with his fur all ruffled -- and Fyr hauled him into the bedroom. There was a part of her that knew that Ropes had just fucked Chemical and yet she was turned on, all for reasons that she did not know or understand.

"Fuck me," she hissed, though she did not have enough strength to pin him to the wall, to ever really demand anything physically from him. "Hard."

The cougar was more than willing to oblige, letting her lie back on the bed with her tail hanging over the edge and her legs up in the air, a foot over each of his shoulders. Sure, the dragoness was vulnerable in such a position, yet it was absolutely where she wanted to be as he grunted and groaned, powering into her body with stroke after stroke of his cock.

He was still wet, in her mind, with Chemical's arousal. And her husband knew just how to push her, even though Fyr already knew that she was far from asserting her dominance in the relationship, far from putting herself back at the head of the household.

Ropes already had what he wanted and was determined to seek it out, to fulfil his lust with all the desire he held in his heart.

The cougar ground into Fyr roughly, hitting her innermost barrier with every thrust, though they didn't know what they were doing. Sure, it was sex -- but was it ever just sex between them? Was that what a demon of lust needed, well and truly? She didn't know, didn't have to know, as long as she wanted him in that moment, taking him crudely. It hurt for him to be grinding up that deeply inside her, not a position that Ropes usually took with her, but she wanted that strain too.

It grounded her there, but it didn't make her forget he had been fucking Chemical. It didn't make her forget things would forever be changed between them.

As he climaxed inside her, Fyr collapsing back on the bed, losing control in exhaustion, she knew that something would have to come to a head, sooner or later.

Maybe they really did need to talk more... Maybe Fyr even needed to be the one to leave, like she had said. But she didn't know how she was supposed to handle that, not in the slightest.

The next day, Fyr texted Chemical. She didn't know what she was doing with it, where she wanted things to go, but it didn't feel really as if it was possible for her to fuck up there. Frankly, Chemical had fucked her husband, regardless of who he was in the world, and that was always going to be an unforgiveable crime, at least in Fyr's books. Anyone else could have whatever opinion they wanted about that, it wasn't entirely down to her control.

Fyr: So, you still doing him?

Chemical: Did he tell you to ask me?

The dragoness chewed at the inside of her cheek until it bled. Was she just making herself hurt more?

Fyr: No. He's not here.

Fyr: But I think you already know that.

She could almost hear Chemical laughing from wherever the hell she was.

Chemical: Yeah, he's with me.

Chemical: Yeah, I'm still doing him...if you want to be a child about it.

Fyr didn't reply to that message.

The heat between her thighs betrayed her, but, once again, Fyr ignored it. She didn't want to acknowledge it, not yet.

Everything was wrong, out of order. She'd talked to Chemical already -- and then there'd been that blow up with Ropes, the cougar not really coming around with anything but putting Fyr back in her place. Was that the way things were going to be?

Fyr leaned back against the dryer in the laundry room, taking slow, deep breaths. Ropes was out, of course. She knew where he was, not that he hadn't been flighty at all before. He had often gone out and done his own thing and, well...she had grown to expect that from him. Ropes, at least, was more than capable of looking after himself and Fyr would never worry for his safety, which was the only reason, frankly, that she would ever have been concerned about his whereabouts.

She'd never thought he would cheat on her.

What was wrong with her, that she wasn't just leaving him immediately? Fyr squirmed, biting at her lower lip. It was such a cliché, drawing blood from it, the beads trickling back into her own mouth.

She liked something there...even if she didn't know how to deal with it. In a way, it felt good. But Fyr didn't know what to do about it.

Maybe she was growing more observant or perhaps Ropes was leaving more and more hints out for her to see what was going on. She caught more messages popping up on his phone -- lewd photos mostly of Chemical. His phone had never shown a message preview like that before, one that could be viewed without

At midday, when Ropes was sorting lunch for them both, she crept into the kitchen behind him.

"Yeah, it's...mm...I like thinking of you like that... Heh... No, she doesn't know... Well, yeah, we talked about it, I mean... She doesn't know I'm on the phone to you...yeah, like that, right now... Mmm, oh, I can't wait to see that."

His tail snaked back and forth and Fyr clamped her jaws shut against a tiny whimper. It didn't belong on her lips, not like that. Yet she watched his tentacles wave, free from his T-shirt, the cougar completely at ease as he put together some sandwiches for them both. Her eyes landed on the counter as he turned.

He'd even bought Fyr her favourite snack. A big bag of them too, in that spicy flavour that she hadn't been able to find for ages.

And he had a raging hard-on bearing out through the front of his shorts, as if it was trying to make itself known so very desperately. Fyr squirmed, trying to stay quiet. Maybe the feline was ignoring her deliberately but, well...she didn't mind that either. That was okay. As long as...she got something out of it too.

The dragoness didn't press her paw down between her legs right then, leaving for a bit and making a show of closing a door a little too loudly, so that Ropes knew that she was coming back and could hang up. But she did later that night, when Ropes was supposedly downstairs on the gaming system that he was most into at that time. Fyr was too horny to care, taking a toy and ramming it between her legs, using it as merely a means to getting off while her mind was on something else entirely.

With all the sneaking around and little hints... She moaned. Now that she knew what her husband was really doing, she caught it a little more.

Like when he came home with his clothes stained.

And then there was the time that he left the phone on speaker while he and Chemical were having phone sex, thinking Fyr was out.

Ropes disappeared in the evening without a word, only after making sure that she was first set up with a film and a snack, comfortable for the evening.

So, he still looked after her. Yet...Ropes looked after his own needs too and Fyr felt a little bad, in a small way, that she had not been looking after the more demonic needs of his psyche too. That was new, very new, but he had never brought them to the forefront of their relationship before either, not truly.

She talked to Chemical a little more, testing the waters. Really it was the other dragon who needed to be apologising to her, though she didn't even know how to initiate something like that.

A part of Fyr wasn't even sure that she wanted to have it initiated, what with how hot it all was.

Fuck... There's really something wrong with me, she thought, clutching the frills on either side of her head, despair lacing her. I don't know why I'm like this... Why can't I just be normal?

Yet Fyr was normal and, like many other very normal dragons in the world, she didn't know who she'd be without her husband. Also, she didn't know who she'd be without him there with her, his lust rising, the demonic ebb of him flowing and twitching through her. Of course, Ropes had never used his demonic powers on her, not like that, but there was still a level of his darkly lustful influences that had rubbed off on her over time. It came as part of the package of living with a demon for so long.

In fact...Fyr really was the one that he had lived with for the longest, even throughout his elongated, prolonged lifespan. That counted for something, yet meant that she was the first to deal with the effects of being with a demon for so long, in close quarters, too.

She tried meeting Chemical for lunch but, frankly, it didn't go well when all Fyr was thinking of was the dragoness being with her husband -- yet not all in a bad way anymore. If it meant that Ropes was satisfied, she felt like she had to get along with it all somehow.

It went better when they were all together, though Chemical often put herself between Ropes and Fyr, making the dragoness bristle. It was like Chemical was trying to stake out her territory, though that should never have ever been something that ever crossed Chemical's mind, not when the cougar was very much not married to her.

The hurt was still there but, slowly, it softened. It helped that Ropes still cared for her, looking after her, making sure that he was more attentive to her needs than, honestly, he ever had been before. He even pulled out her chair for her at the semi-posh restaurant that they went to, even though Chemical still sat and made sure that Fyr was just a little further away from her husband than she was.

Fyr shivered but tried to talk, relaxing ever so slightly as they chatted about games, new films -- like they were old friends, just reconnecting. She curled her tail around Ropes' leg, staking her claim, wanting him close to her, even though Chemical had, in a way, made sure to put some distance between them.

She realised, however, on getting up to go use the bathroom, that one of Ropes' tentacles was under the tail.

She had to squeeze the tip of her tail between her thighs in the bathroom stall that time, losing control, though the dragoness could not hate herself for that. It seemed so dirty and so naughty, like she was in her early twenties again, maybe late teens, trying out new things for the very first time. Her tail squirmed up into her sex, her skirt flipped up to the side as she rudely held her panties out of the way.

"Unff..."

Fyr tried to hold back her moans as much as she could, shifting her weight and her hips from side to side, soft, breathy grunts leaving her lips. Yes, yes -- she had to be quiet, yet the thought of Ropes doing something there, right under her nose... It hurt her heart, in short, but set fire to her loins.

As cheesy as that was for her to even think. But Fyr was too far gone, wanting more, aching for it.

When she returned to the table, having had an orgasm but by no means satisfied, the cougar lifted his head, his eyes glowing even through the contact lenses he wore in public. Most of the time, the cat had to disguise his demonic side out there. Sometimes, he just didn't give a fuck though.

"I thought you were going to be forever, Fyr," Chemical said, chuckling as she pushed the dessert menu towards her. "Come on, treat yourself."

There was genuine kindness in Chemical's eyes and she smiled softly as Fyr picked up the menu. Of course, the dragoness did not know that Ropes' tentacle was inside her pussy at that very moment, making it more and more difficult for her to concentrate on the conversation, what was going on in front of her. Yet she allowed herself to relish in it, risking so much out there in public.

Would Fyr have even realised that she was wearing more skirts and such so that she could more easily fuck her husband?

Fyr didn't. But...neither did she ask. She allowed things to happen, not asking directly, but merely raising an eyebrow at Ropes when he reappeared on a shopping trip with his clothes ruffled, or even when he offered to run back out to her truck to get something. They hadn't forgotten anything.

They'd forgotten nothing -- not when he offered to go get it. Yet it made it tricky for Fyr to remain ignorant when her traitorous need swelled. Ropes, of course, knew -- and she could not stop herself from wondering just when the cougar would tell her he knew all about her dirty little desires.

Hanging out at Chemical's place was new territory and Fyr didn't know what to think about it, even though the dragoness knew what was going to happen there. They played video games, watched a movie and had some food. All boring, frightfully normal things, even with Chemical practically sitting in Ropes' lap, staking out the territory that she had claimed in her own home.

So, Fyr didn't say anything when they slipped away together -- not that far. She could hear the breathy groans and heady grunts from where she was sitting. Only once did the dragoness turn the volume up before pausing and getting up to see exactly what they had and she didn't.

Ropes had Chemical up against the wall, pinned there, her legs wrapped around his waist. Even though the dragoness had been wearing a short skirt that showed off the shape of her legs, nothing was hidden with the garment hitched up around her hips to show off just how his cock plunged into her pussy.

Fyr watched. She listened. She leaned against the wall. Neither paid any attention to her beyond a glance, though Ropes' senses, of course, stretched far beyond what she perceived as a mortal.

So, he knew that there was something stirring in her, something that made her want to watch, something that made her want to...do more. Fyr did not yet know what that more was, standing with the softness of her inner thighs squeezing together, a groan sealed behind closed lips.

She wouldn't tell him how she felt, even though she was the one who had asked for better communication from the cougar. He already knew.

Still, the dragoness could not stop the flutter of anxiety in her chest, how her heart pounded uncomfortably hard, even her palms sweaty. That didn't often happen for a dragon, for they didn't tend to release excess heat from their bodies in that way. Yet they could sweat from the gaps around the scales, sometimes, more often when they were anxious than hot from their environment.

Everything just...carried on as normal that day, or whatever the heck their new normal had turned out to be. Once Ropes and Chemical were finished, they didn't push things too much further and Ropes and Fyr headed home again, back to their own place. The dragoness still could not discern whether that was a good thing or not. Maybe she should have been more worried than she was...

Yet she still had her life, her husband and, frankly, things were better between Ropes and her than they'd been before. Even though he'd fucked Chemical, he still wound his tentacles around her the moment they walked through the door. Fyr moaned, close to the front door, leaning against the wall for support, his tentacles twisting under her clothes, even slipping under her bra to tease over her nipples.

No words were needed. He knew when her lust was up and she rolled her hips back as she pressed a tentacle each into her pussy and her tail hole, dominating her easily. It was just as well that Ropes could take pleasure from his tentacles too, as he had more options available to him, though he could turn on and off the sensitivity from his tentacles. Once, he had told her it was problematic in the early days when he'd been trying to hide them, as even sliding his tentacles against the inside of his own clothing worked him up.

One gagged her mouth and she sagged, letting him support her, tentacles plunging, driving her to one, two -- three screaming orgasms. Loose and boneless after the last, she allowed the cougar to carry her to the bathroom where he softly and tenderly assisted her in getting cleaned up and ready for bed. He didn't get her night clothes for her, for she preferred, usually, to wear something at night; even the brush of the sheets against her bare scales somehow managed to be exquisite after being treated like that.

Of course, the cougar was only going to take advantage of her nudity and he pinned her lightly on her belly, breasts squashed under her body as Fyr moaned into the pillows. A tentacle squeezed between her thighs, the position suited to making her holes as tight as possible, holding her there while his cock slid into her backside.

He took her slowly, deeply, not roughly as Fyr had been asking of him lately. He could tailor his sex to what suited his partner of the time and enjoyed it all the same, panting harshly and heavily as he licked his lips. With a tentacle squirming within her pussy, he took her tail hole as if he had all the time in the world, the bedside lamp on and a shadow of them both dancing across the wall. Ropes truly looked monstrous in that moment, if the shadow was to be believed, but he was as he was. And that was not something that the feline was ever going to change, as much as he had held back for the sake of his relationship with Fyr.

12