Cuckolded Pt. 03

Story Info
Fyr joins in at last, the cuckold wife, her lust rising...
7.6k words
2.6k
4
1

Part 49 of the 49 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Unff.. Damn bra... Always getting in the way..."

Chemical groaned, wriggling out of her bra and getting the clasp at the back undone to slip it off her arms. Her bare tits spilt out and Fyr blinked at her, not even choosing to avert her eyes.

For a moment, the two dragonesses eyeing one another, taking each other's measure. Yet no one said anything for several minutes, the sound of the shower turning on down the hall reaching their ears. It was unlike Ropes to need to go for a shower and clean off so swiftly after sex but, well, maybe the feline knew also when to give them space.

"You can get me back, you know," Chemical suggested, lying stretched out on the large guest bed after sex. "Ropes said you've got strap-ons..."

Fyr made a face. It wasn't the sort of conversation that she had ever expected to have with anyone -- least of all the dragoness who seemed kind of set on stealing her husband from her. Yet if that was Chemical's end goal, why was the dragoness even talking to her right there and then?

"Yeah, but he doesn't want me to use those," she said, rolling her eyes. "You should know he doesn't like those, won't bottom. If you knew him as well as I do, you'd already know that."

As clumsy as her words were, Fyr smirked, a little smug. She had a point and, for once, she knew something that Chemical did not.

The dragoness, however, merely rolled her eyes.

"I meant you could use them on me, dumbass."

Fyr raised her eyebrow, the ridge shifting as she leaned back in the comfortable chair that, to be fair, she had scooted into the guest room because she hadn't known what else to do with it. It felt strange to be at the side of the bed, though the strap-on that she had bought, kind of as an accidental online purchase (she'd had a glass of wine, or two, that night) was still in a small box under her own bed.

"What, fuck you too, to make it even?"

Chemical grinned.

"Yeah, something like that. Might settle things between us a little more, kind of. Or maybe nothing can be settled between us and I'm barking totally up the wrong tree."

Fyr laughed. It released something in her chest, though the dragoness could not put a name to it, not in that moment.

"Yeah, you know what... Fuck it."

She'd already watched her husband fucking her friend, so what did any of it really matter if she joined in a little with the "fun" -- if it could even be called that? It was a throwing away of ethics and morals and all that shit for Fyr, knowing that she could never again go back to how things had been.

So, she found the goddamn strap on, stripped off her jeans and came back with it on over her panties. They were nice enough, a silk pair that cupped her folds in just the right way, but Chemical raised an eyebrow on her return, shaking her head.

"Come on, Fyr, get your clothes off too."

The dragoness, however, resisted.

"This is my fucking deal," she snapped. "You just have to lie there and take it."

It was not Ropes, after all that, that she had needed to assert her position with. It was Chemical. And things may well have been unconventional, but Fyr was determined to see every moment through.

If her husband could fuck Chem, she sure as hell could too.

She got up behind the dragoness, not standing on the bed but kneeling on it as Chemical got into position. It was wrong and it was right and Fyr did it, more than a little, out of a sense of vindictiveness. Who was to tell her she shouldn't fall prey to that? It was her time, he was her husband... The dragoness snarled, a dangerous, rolling sound that curled her lip and rippled down the line of her jaw.

Fuck, she wanted to put Chemical in her place!

Yet it was not that easy, for, even then, it was not the dragoness who had been scorned who was in a position of power, not even as she grabbed Chemical's tail and dragged her back onto the hard silicone of the strap-on. The black dragoness dipped her muzzle sensually, her tail swaying back lightly against Fyr's chest, and let out a long, drawn-out moan.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." She breathed. "It's been a long time since I've been pegged..."

Chemical grunted, though Fyr wasn't thinking about her pleasure, oh no. She thrust with short, savage, driving thrusts, stretching the dragoness out around her cock as if she was trying to get something from the moment that not even she understood. It would have been better, for her, if she had physical contact and pleasure, though Fyr hadn't considered getting a bullet vibe and slipping it into the side of the strap-on against her pussy.

No... It was about trying to reclaim that dominance that she had lost, even though Fyr had never really been that with Ropes anyway. She didn't feel like she had a dominant personality, yet there was a thrill too, dark and seedy, to ramming into Chemical, spreading her pussy open with stroke after stroke of that silicone cock.

She felt...powerful. Not as powerful as she wanted to be, though it was still better. And wasn't "better" at least better than nothing at all? Ropes was there... He still loved her...

They just had to change their relationship like that.

"Unff... Hmph..."

Fyr grunted as she thrust, the slop of the cock powering into Chemical filling the air, her thighs slapping the back of Chem's legs and buttocks as she thrust. But she had to keep going, finding a rhythm and pace that suited her, grinding in deeply. She thought, at first, that she should try to do what Ropes did, not really having played with a strap-on before...but it wasn't about that. It was about using the force of her glutes and hips to cram into Chemical with short, sharp, driving thrusts. She didn't have to consider Chemical's pleasure, not when the dragoness had already taken so much of it from her husband already, yet Fyr could not prevent her body from heating up too.

There was a part of her that loved it, her tail whipping and snaking back and forth furiously, the tip curling and twisting. She snarled, heaving as she leaned further over Chemical, closer than she had been to her in a long time -- or, at least, it felt like a very long time indeed. It felt like an age since they had been close. Hell, even Chemical had been cuddlier than Ropes at times! She had probably fallen asleep with her head on the dragoness' breasts more times than she could count, though Ropes would rather settle her down comfortably with her head on a pillow if she fell asleep.

They were very different. Yet Fyr still had to count it as sex as she filled Chemical's pussy, breathing shortly and harshly, raking air desperately into her lungs as her need rose. Her toes curled, trying to dig into the bedsheets, but her feet were not at the right angle for that, her shoulder blades pushing back.

Why did it feel so good? She wasn't getting the stimulation that she needed, not by any means, but she ached for it, yearned for it, like what she really wanted was being held out of her reach.

"Mmmph... Ugh..."

Fyr withdrew, the dildo glistening temptingly with Chemical's juices. She stared down at it, disgusted and not really understanding why, caught at the same time. Smearing her fingers through it, she rubbed the dragon's fluids across the firm length, yet felt nothing physically. Arousal flared, rising inside like a flame that would not be put out, and she squirmed in place, the tip of the toy barely touching Chemical's pussy.

Even if Fyr did not understand, the course of the relationships around her was forever changed as a certain cougar returned. Neither knew that he had been watching them for a few minutes already, though his hard-on easily told the tale of Ropes' near constant arousal.

"I didn't think I'd find you two in here like this..."

Ropes smirked, leaning against the door frame, but Fyr was too hot and horny to care that he had been watching her. She wanted him, ached for him, wanted something stuffed inside her instead of her just bringing Chemical off again and again. Perhaps that was what it meant to be so all-encompassed and devoured by lust that she couldn't even think straight, yet the dragoness knew she had to see it all through.

It was what she had started and, even though she had clearly not consented to Ropes going off and fucking someone else like she had no say in the matter at all, she was going to damn well take her share. It was a new side of her and one that Fyr didn't mind, as hard and as unyielding as it felt.

"Yeah, well, I'm getting rid of this thing," Fyr grunted, sliding the strap-on down her hips. "Ah... Fuck..."

"Get on top of her, Fyr."

She blinked at her husband, though Chemical was already squirming around into position on her back, patting her tits for Fyr.

"Come on, belly to belly." The black dragoness smirked, her tail sweeping back and forth lazily. "You know you want to get some more of this..."

Fyr didn't know that but she was too turned on to care what she knew or did not. She just needed something, needed her husband, needed a cock in her. Desperate for it, she dragged off her shirt, Ropes' tentacles twisting under it and half ripping it off her. The dragoness was so horny that all she did was grunt, letting him push her into place as he made sure she was stripped down to her bare scales.

She didn't know what she had expected, lying on top of Chemical, belly to belly, but it was not for Ropes to press his cock to her pussy. She jolted -- but he pressed on, sliding inside her, filling her completely. As wet as Fyr already was, there was no resistance at all from her body to his cock, yet the squelch of his shaft sinking into her heat had her grunting deeply in the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhh..."

"That's it..." Ropes hissed, leaning over her, shoving her tail out of the way so that he had full access to her body. "Feel everything... Every inch... Every spur..."

And she did. She had to sink into it, though she didn't even need any clitoral stimulation that time to get off in secondly, howling and twisting. Under her, Chemical grabbed her, holding her in place, as if the dragoness had taken the place of a type of bondage: living and able to adapt to the situation as needed.

He thrust and thrust, sloppy arousal leaking from her pussy around his cock, almost as if she had squirted that time. It was not usual for Fyr, though not all that much was usual anymore. She drifted there, delirious in expanding lust, while the cougar swapped from one dragoness to the other, leaving her pussy lightly gaping and dripping with her arousal.

He hadn't cum in her yet but Fyr found she didn't need it, no... Not yet. She wanted his seed, for him to cum in her, to stake his claim over her, for her to be the head of it all. Even if Fyr knew that wasn't possible, that the dynamics of their relationship were forever changed, she still clung, however weakly, to the distant possibility.

"Oh... Yes... Fuck... Mmmm..."

Chemical moaned, though, that time, was doing it for Fyr's benefit, letting her know quite clearly just how damn good her husband felt inside her, stretching her out, filling her again and again. The cougar thrust, a shudder rippling through him as he spent himself inside her. Yet it was not an explosive orgasm, just a climax that came as if the cougar had been expecting it and waiting for it.

He did not soften after climax, no, able to keep going and going, though sometimes Ropes did like to enjoy a rest between rounds. It entirely depended on what he wanted day to day, always changing. With his cum mixing with Chemical's arousal within her pussy, the cougar growled luxuriously, winding a tentacle possessively around her neck.

"Mine..."

Ropes changed back to Fyr as the dragoness wound her tail around his back, dragging him in closer, even though it was not up to her to demand anything from Ropes. It was just what she needed, desperate for him to fill her, to bring her off, to feel that flare of needy ecstasy overtaking her body.

Did it matter that Chemical was under her? She doubted it, very much so, just wanting him, though it felt as if the cougar was still favouring Chemical. Maybe that was something more that she had to deal with, in all honesty, but she still groaned and rolled her hips back, tightening the grip of her tail. Her husband's barbed cock inside her was all that she ached for, all that she craved, moaning and whimpering, her muzzle tucked down into Chemical's neck.

"Mmmmph... He fucks me like that too," Chemical moaned, nipping at Fyr's muzzle, her tail toying with Ropes' tentacles at the same time. "Nice and hard... Why'd you even try to keep a guy like this all to yourself, Fyr? You're so selfish."

Fyr shuddered, her jaw hanging open but...she couldn't say more. Maybe they were right. Maybe it had been wrong of her all along to try to control what it was that her husband wanted, that she had, in a way, brought it all on herself.

But they thrust those thoughts from her mind as Ropes fucked her crudely, roughly filling her, ramming in deep and hard. She loved it, yes, but she was far too warm with Chemical's body pressed up against hers too, scale on scale contact transferring heat from one dragon's body to the other. Ropes behind her didn't help either as he pinned her arms with his tentacles, stopping her from holding herself up from Chem's chest with her paws.

It forced her down, screaming and howling through orgasm after orgasm as she was forced against Chemical, their pussies rubbing together. The nub of her clit didn't get all that direct stimulation in such a position, yet it was more than enough for her, panting and whimpering, the spurs pulling through her pussy.

It was better like that, just letting them fuck her through her emotions. At least, to Fyr, it seemed like a much better way to deal with everything, better than thinking it through over and over again.

Ropes growled as he climaxed, thick spurts of seed painting her pussy, mixing with the mess of her own arousal, so wet that he practically slipped easily back and forth within her. There was still enough friction in there for Fyr to buck against him weakly, her tail giving her that touch of leverage that she needed, though there was only so much that the dragoness could take. And that was just where her husband's knowledge of her and her body came into play.

After he had filled her pussy, a messy, slick cream-pie oozing and drooling from her cunny, Fyr was made to slide back off the bed. After all, Chemical was up for another round and Fyr needed a moment to rest and relax. She needed more downtime by far than Chemical, as much as she wanted to keep up with the pair of them and not simply play the part of the cuckolded voyeur.

Fyr shivered, on her knees, not knowing why it felt okay. It didn't feel right but it didn't feel wrong either. That didn't make sense even in the sanctity of her own mind, though she had to try to make her peace with it too.

"Unff... Oh... Fuck!"

Chemical moaned, drinking in the sight of Fyr down on her knees. Getting fucked with a strap-on had not put her in her place at all, oh no, but Chemical simply didn't care about any of that. She was in it for pleasure and pleasure along, on her side with Ropes parting her legs, her right leg lifted against his chest so that her foot stuck up over his shoulder, toes curling lustfully. His cock disappeared into her pussy, stroke after stroke, a lewd, wet slop of their bodies coming together filling the room.

The cougar used Fyr's juices to lubricate his dick as he slid into Chem, though it was not as if the dragonesses needed any lubrication at all, no. She never had, for she had always been soaked and dripping for him at all times, whenever the two of them had come together. The dragon's eyes flicked up to the husband that she had conquered, even if Ropes was not truly hers either, and over to Fyr, resisting the urge to smirk as the red dragoness tried her best not to stare.

She was where she needed to be, however, locked into the moment, her eyes on where their bodies joined. Chemical shuddered as Ropes pulled out briefly, acting as if his cock had accidentally popped free. Instead of using his tentacles to put his dick back into place, the cougar paused and smirked.

"Put him back inside me, Fyr," Chem hissed. "I'm the better fuck anyway."

She didn't know if she was going too far, though it didn't matter. They had Fyr where they wanted her, regardless of anything else, regardless of how Fyr felt about anything. It was about so much more than what Chemical had anticipated and the dragoness was more than fine with all of that, panting hotly through an open mouth as Fyr, simply, obeyed.

Still, it was hypnotising, spellbinding, to watch Fyr obey, to do what they wanted her to do, guiding Ropes' cock back to Chemical's pussy, slipping him back inside. She took her paw away from his dick the moment that she could, though the dragoness stayed closer to them after that moment, as if she couldn't pull away.

And that was okay. Even as Ropes rammed in crudely, forcing Chemical to show off just how much flexibility there was in her leg, practically making her do the splits with the leg that was lifted in the air, but she wouldn't have stopped him. Ropes would never push her too far, oh no, and she was sure that everything was in the pursuit of lust. If Fyr had understood that before, maybe things would have been different for her.

She could have been a dominant goddess of lust, guiding others to Ropes to fuck, reaping the spoils. Yet she was better with no power at all, finding her place under him, as Ropes yowled and exploded inside another dragoness' pussy.

Yet Ropes pulled out, grabbing Fyr by the frill and yanking her head forward, pinching it sharply. As his wife cried out, though he had not grabbed her all that hard, he shot his load into her mouth and the back of her throat, ignorant as to where the shots of seed went. It was up to Fyr to swallow it down, after all.

Fyr moaned, hacking and gagging, her eyes watering from the strain of needing to swallow his seed. She just hadn't been expecting it! But she had to do it, his tentacles closing around her jaw the moment that every drop had been spent, marking the exterior of her muzzle with the last dribbles.

"Swallow."

Just one word. A single. Fyr whimpered, his cum swimming around her mouth, under her tongue and around her teeth, as his tentacles gripped her muzzle and rubbed her throat coaxingly. How could one word be so powerful?

She still swallowed: for him. All for him, all for her husband, the lust demon. She'd never known what she'd got into, though it was too late to back out.

"This is where you belong, Fyr," Chemical moaned darkly, on her back with Ropes' tentacles plugging her pussy and her tail hole, ramming in hard and fast. "On your knees, with the dregs of our sex... Us coming first. Never try to hold your husband back ever again."

Fyr whined, cum dribbling from the corners of her lips, Ropes' tentacles dragging her head in to watch how he ploughed Chemical. Was she wrong? Was she the bad one? She'd been so sure of her morals and, in the end, she just felt like she was the fucked up one, that she had always been out of line.

She had to trust who she was and all that she knew of herself, ultimately, but things would change.