Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01

Story Info
An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!
4.5k words
3.1k
4
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"I'm so glad you enjoyed your party, honey," Luna cooed, the gryphon showing off her dove heritage as she fluffed up. "You're not too tired, are you?"

Nino, her husband, laughed, the sharply marked eagle owl shaking his head as he dragged her into his arms.

"What? No!" He squawked, preening her feathers roughly with his beak as the gryphon laughed and tried to bat him away from her.

He watched his wife ascending the stairs ahead of him. Even though the lights had been dimmed (that should have tipped off the owl to begin with), he could still admire her blue and white feathers, where they shifted to fur across her haunches, though most of her body was still covered by the dress she had worn to his birthday party. Her fluffy fox brush swept across the top of the stairs behind her as Nino hastened to keep up, lusts already roused.

Luna would always know just how to get him going and to get his blood up, he thought, though that was a very good thing indeed, at least for him. The gryphon, a hybrid of dove, fox and snow leopard, swung her hips, accentuating her thick body, her voluptuous looks. The eagle owl tried to look unaffected, yet the rising hard-on pressing urgently against the front of the black jeans he'd been wearing, well... It didn't hide all that much.

Any hiding of arousal, after all, was just for fun.

"I'm surprised you think a party could tire me out," Nino growled, grabbing her again in front of their bedroom door, his tail feathers fanning out luxuriously. "Really... Didn't we finish a bit early? Did Oliver and Susanne have to leave early again?"

Luna grinned, parting her beak in a smile as she turned back to her husband. It took him a moment longer than it should have for the owl to catch the glint in her eye.

"Oh... Not really," she quipped back at him, not revealing the full truth by far. "It's just that, well... I had something special in mind for you today, honey."

He raised his eyebrows -- though all became clear as the bedroom door swung open to reveal the truth of the evening. For Luna had been very canny indeed in ensuring all was set up for him, the party ending early and the nervous faces of the husbands at the party all, suddenly, making sense.

For the bedroom, with the large bed that still wasn't big enough to fit everyone there, was filled with his friends from the party -- his closest friends. Lumi, Susanne and Tina were all sprawled out across the bed in seductive poses, grins on their faces, eyes alight with need. Of course, they were already naked, although that was not all that unusual for Nino to see them in the nude, for he had mated with all of them, all while their husbands had been watching.

Some called it cuckolding. But the definition of what he did with the wives of his friends, all with their consent, of course, was up to the individual that engaged in it.

"Oh."

Nino shivered, his feathers ruffling up, though he still managed to be silent. Although his tread was not silent, he could move his feathers with perfect precision, the sound dampening layer rendering him imperceptible in that regard.

Yet he didn't need to be quiet, not when all had been pre-planned.

"Everyone's here for your birthday present, darling," Luna cooed, cosying up to her husband, even though the gryphon already pressed her thighs together, need rising. "All the ladies, well... We've all managed to sync up our cycles, you see. They are the most fertile now... I know how you love that."

Nino shivered and Luna grinned, nibbling tenderly at his neck.

"So... How about giving them some matching, mixed owlets, hm?" She suggested, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "All of them together, pregnant with your offspring... And they already have their husbands there to help look after them!"

As kind as Luna was, she had something of a wicked streak too, casting the guys, who were all kneeling beside the bed, waiting to be called on to assist, a knowing look. Oliver gulped, the Doberman marked finely, though his ears were rounded and tilted back submissively. The other two, Kai the cockatiel and Lee the fennec fox, were in similar states. The canine, however, had his cock locked in an obvious, bulky chastity cage. He could have worn a smaller, more discreet one, but, well, sometimes the fun in it for his wife was having him be that little bit more humiliated for all to see.

He shivered, looking down submissively, self-conscious of his position. And yet it was one that excited him too.

"I think..." Nino breathed, turning to his wife to peck her beak in a kiss. "This is the best birthday present you could ever have given me, Luna."

She giggled, eyes dancing.

"Then why don't you get in there, mister?" The gryphon challenged him, her paw on her hip. "You don't want to leave them all waiting, do you? Besides, I love getting to see you do your thing."

Far from a cuckold wife herself, one of Luna's great pleasures in life was getting to see Nino do one of the things he did best: ploughing and impregnating the wives of others. She just couldn't get that same view when he was deep inside her, to be fair, and the gryphon certainly had something of a voyeuristic streak in her too, though it came out in an unusual fashion.

That was no problem at all, however, as she settled in to watch from a comfortable chair that had been dragged to the side of the bed. The gryphon may as well have had her feet up and kicked up on a comfortable stool too, for Luna would be lightly served and taken care of by the cuckolded husbands too. It was not all about the sex, after all, but the servitude, the act and art of knowing that their wives would be impregnated by another -- and right there under their noses.

It was control and it was power...yet lovingly delivered.

"So..." Nino said, stepping up to the bed with a grin. "Who's going first?"

Lumi squirmed, the thickly built cockatiel chirping as she rolled onto all fours on the bed, fanning out her tail feathers and displaying her rump openly to the eagle owl.

"Birds first," she breathed, barely able to take a full breath. "Oh... Oh, Kai, it's really happening..."

Yet the cockatiel addressed her husband with a harder, harsher tone, even though no one who didn't know them wouldn't have recognised the shift in it. It was subtle and biting, set to tell Kai just how small he was compared to the eagle owl, his small, hapless penis nowhere near enough to satisfy her.

Most of the time, that was something that could be communicated, especially when Kai was being cuckolded by Nino, through sex itself. Nino could be rougher, taunting Kai about impregnating his wife, making her happy when he could not. But Lumi more often than not preferred to show how much better Nino was in the bedroom through her loud moans and chirps, her body telling the tale for her.

Going on about how much she watched the eagle owl to knock her up, however... Well... That was just foreplay!

The eagle owl didn't need any help to get hard, but the chubby cockatiel scurried haplessly to help him get ready for his wife. Kai's beak bowed and there was a flush in his cheeks under his feathers, even if they hid most of it from view. He squirmed openly, his small shaft barely noticeable, as if he wasn't hard at all. Sometimes, it was difficult to tell, though that was a little of where his dysfunction came into play. Very rarely could he get hard enough to penetrate his wife and his shaft, even then, drooped down, plump and yet not firm enough to do the deed.

Despite his arousal. And what did that say for the cockatiel?

"Mmm... I'm going to enjoy this."

The eagle owl relaxed into the moment, settling in behind Lumi as his clothes were removed full, as naked as the ladies that he was to breed. Of course, all the guys were naked too -- though his attention would never have been on them. Their wives could, or might not, take care of them later. The moment right then and there, his birthday night... It was all about him.

And that wasn't a bad thing in the slightest.

Not as he lined up with Lumi's pussy, her feathers already damp around it, her arousal evident. The owl plunged inside her without waiting for permission as Lumi keened out shrilly and scrabbled to brace herself with her hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Nino!"

His heart sang with how she called out his name and not the name of her husband, though that really was all par for the course when it came to cuckolding lust. From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Kai trembling, though the cockatiel's need was evident -- just as much so as the smile on the beak of his own gryphon wife. He ground in deep, thrust after thrust, snatching up Lumi's arms swiftly so that she did not overbalance.

Kai sat in front of her as Nino pulled her arms back, perhaps a little too sharply, though it was all about the pleasure of the moment: no more than that.

"Is my knotted cock going to be too much for you, Lumi?" He teased softly, though his gaze was locked onto Kai, relishing in the subtle edge of domination. "I'm going to enjoy watching your belly swell in the coming months..."

"Mmm, oh, yes..." Lumi moaned, tail feathers fluttering back at him. "Mmm... I can't wait... I can't wait to have your owlet! Ohhhh, put more eggs in meeeeee!"

Nino screeched, jamming his cock in deeply enough that his sizeable set of balls bounced off her feathered body with every thrust. His thrusts were not smooth but erratic, making his nuts jostle over her upper thighs, sometimes just about touching her rump and, other times, swinging more urgently between her legs when he rammed in particularly deeply. With the needy smack of them bouncing off her body, the cockatiel shivered, her beak hanging open as she chirped and warbled, though there was a screech building in the core of her being.

She could not and would not hold back, no, not then, not when her need was so great. Kai moaned, shivering, looking down, though his gaze always went back to Lumi. He didn't spend too much time looking at Nino, preferring the view of his wife being pleasured, yet it was the first time that the male cockatiel had been cuckolded in front of anyone else.

He didn't know how to feel about it yet, the twisting, writhing sensation in his stomach crawling through his entire body, as if even his central nervous system was no longer behaving. It picked up too much and he caught Nino's gaze with an embarrassed blush and chirp, watching the swing of his wife's large, heavy breasts as she was fucked.

"Are you going to look after more eggs then, Kai?" Nino taunted him, giving the cockatiel's wife everything that he could not. "Are you going to be a good cuck-daddy? It's your wife that gave you that name, you know, last time I fucked her... But you weren't there that time."

Kai trembled and chirped. They'd fucked when he hadn't been there too? But that was okay, that was normal... He just hadn't even realised it.

That was the point.

"Mmmph..."

Kai groaned as Lumi took her pleasure, there for the ride as her pussy clenched around Nino's cock and she squealed in orgasm. Her eyes closed and she forgot about the world around her, even that she was showing off such pleasure in the presence of her husband, forgetting everything else that could ever have come to be.

"Yessssss, pleeeeeease!"

She cried out nonsensically, yet her desire was there -- the need to have her womb filled, to feel his virile seed slopping out of her, those big nuts of his sending his cream right up inside her, again and again. She'd lost count of just how many rounds she went with the eagle owl, but he kept going and going as if he had no limits, as if he never had to stop. Truthfully, Nino had only ever stopped fucking her when Lumi said she had her fill of him, or when he had another commitment to get back to.

What would it be like for her if she let him keep breeding her and breeding her, putting an egg in her after every time she laid one? Constantly taken, impregnated, a breeding cockatiel for an owl who was more virile than even her dearly loving husband could ever have hoped to be?

Orgasm tapered off within her but still she panted, trying to grind back against Nino even as sweet submission tugged desperately at her. The thick bulge of his cock showed through her lower stomach, demonstrating just how thick he was inside her. It really would have been laughable to present Nino's flesh up against Kai's, for it was absolutely obvious why the cockatiel had gone to Nino for fun, rather than stick with her husband.

At least all had been agreed. Mostly.

"Please... Oh... Please..." She begged, even though Lumi would get what she needed in the end. "Cum in me... I need it... My husband can't impregnate me, please... Mmm... I want to have so many eggs for you!"

Rarely did Lumi reach that point of breeding delirium with Nino, yet it was not at all something that the owl was about to say no to in a hurry. Not when permission had already been given, though he still had to gently release her arms and slide out of her.

"Only if you ask nicely and get your husband to tell me he wants me to knock you up too..."

Nino teased, catching the shiver from Kai, but the owl had something more in mind. He pushed Kai's shoulder to get him to lie back down on the bed from where he had been sitting, gently moving Lumi over him so that she could lie on top of her husband's soft, padded body. They were a good match for each other, especially when he loved watching her as much as she loved being taken by another.

There were good matches for all folks, truly. Yet they may not have always been as obvious as they ended up being.

Nino was more than fine with that, sliding his soaked shaft back into her pussy from behind, Lumi left face to face with her husband as he held her gently, supporting her through her breeding.

"Please..." His voice was so small, so tiny, that it was difficult even for Nino to pick up on. "Please... Please give my wife the egg that she wants... I want you to...breed her."

Nino grinned, clacking the edge of his beak.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Desire laced his tone and he fucked Lumi deeply, using long, overpowering strokes of his cock as he once again staked his claim on her. It was a claim that, ultimately, Kai could never hope to take for his own, even if they had a different kind of relationship that, frankly, Nino was not interested in. He had Luna for that and would never have traded to gryphon for anything in the whole world.

But she was there, accepting a drink from Lee as the fennec fox tucked his fluffy tail around the front of his body, shyly hiding while he served. Tina lay on the bed nearby, though allowed enough space for Nino to take his desire without her getting in the way. Peering up at the eagle owl through lustfully hooded eyes, the fennec fox stretched out on the bed, a drink in her hand, more in the act of displaying her body to him rather than enjoying her drink.

If anything was spilled, anyway, one of the cuckold husbands would clean it up. It wasn't for Nino to worry about. And, of course, Luna was served non-alcoholic drinks, considering the soft rise of her belly, still in the early stages of nursing new life.

The cockatiel on the bottom shuddered as his wife was fucked so roughly, though Kai had never had any say in the matter. What his wife wanted was what she got, even as the reverberations from their fucking trembled through him, reminding him of his inadequacies in all his prior attempts to get his wife pregnant.

At least she had Nino to do that for her. Lumi moaned, forgetting her husband, even though she was face to face with him, trying to buck and grind up against Nino, though the eagle owl's bodyweight pinned her there too, using the full length of his cock to slam into her.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhh..."

She moaned, the eagle owl speeding up, though he was well-known for his stamina, his knot wedging inside her as it softly grew. It swelled inside her pussy as Lumi screamed in another orgasm, causing Luna to laugh.

"Yeah, you'd get used to that if he was fucking you every night," she teased, sipping a drink through a straw as she relaxed and enjoyed the show. "That's why I'm the luckiest one out of all of you lot."

Nino shot her a grin, tied with the cockatiel and thrusting harder and harder. However, there was another twist to be had in the tale as Kai squirmed under them, panting heavily -- and lost control.

"Oh -- umph!"

He tried to be as quiet as possible, not thinking that he was all that close with his cock softened, yet the act of Nino thrusting and fucking his wife over him proved to be more than enough to get him off too. Prematurely, of course, for the cockatiel had not even dared touch his cock throughout anything. That right had been denied for him for too long already.

"Heh... No wonder he can't put an egg in you," Nino teased deviously, catching the look on Kai's face even if his wife had not noticed. "If you're cumming that quickly, not even able to hold back or get fully hard..."

That wasn't right, for Kai could, rarely, get hard, but it didn't matter in that moment. Not as the more dominant male slammed in and took his pleasure, grinding as deep as he could with his knot swollen to lock them together. Even then, he lasted longer than Kai even had on the bottom, relishing in his sexual power, the easy dominance and lust that he delivered to those around him.

And the eagle owl would always be proud of that. Especially as the cockatiel climaxed again on his cock, his shaft slick with her arousal, awash in her delight as if it was not something that she could ever have held back. She groaned as he squawked, a very owl-like sound, and filled her, his hips juddering while he took her with short, sharp, claiming thrusts, barely pulling his hips back before cramming his length in again. Of course, his inflated knot tugging at her cunny stopped Nino from pulling back too far, but thick ropes of his cream soaked her pussy, mixing with her arousal. It was more than enough to impregnate her, the tip of his shaft wedged up against her innermost barrier, the cockatiel chirping and trying to nuzzle back into him as she, once again, forgot that her husband was under her.

It must have been easy to forget about him when he didn't please her as much as Nino did and could.

Lee and Oliver took a quick break to get everyone some snacks to keep up their energy, returned with easy finger foods that could be picked up and eaten quickly without the need for utensils to eat with. Drinks came with straws for ease of drinking with beaks, to accommodate the bird anthros amongst them, and Nino gratefully accepted the straw offered to his beak from the little fox.

"Mmm, thank you," he said genuinely, beak tucking closed as the eagle owl's eyes took on a harder gleam. "Your wife is next."

"Oh, finally..." Tina huffed, though the little fox's playful demands would soon devolve into moans. "You last so long, Nino... Do you really think you're going to have time to get through everyone and impregnate all of us?"

Nino grinned. Tina would never fail to be cute and her husband's excited little yip and squirm, well...it got him going a little too much too.

"I take that as a challenge."

12