Cuckolding Couple Tradesman Sex

Story Info
An unexpected opportunity for cuckolding.
8.6k words
3.8
15k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in a small town on an average road, in an average town and we keep ourselves to ourselves. All of our neighbours are friendly and polite. They, as are our friends and family oblivious to our private life. They would be shocked to the core if they knew the truth about our darkest sex life. The only friend of ours who knows what we do is Pete, he was the first man after me to fuck my wife.

I am Alan, husband to Angela, who I'm happy to say is a Hotwife, a term used to describe a sexually shared wife. Angela has slept with many more men after our wedding than she did before it, she was a virgin when we met.

During the past couple of years I have shared her on many occasions and I continue to do so. We are extremely careful not to allow our secret to be known to family, friends or work colleagues. We do not allow or share photographs of my wife's body or face, as even tattoo's could be a giveaway.

There have been a few occasions when she has cuckolded me without my prior knowledge or participation. This is always spontaneous when an opportunity has arisen and she has taken it, as was the case with Marcus.

It is just as exciting for me to be told the details afterwards and it is for her to grasp the opportune moment of pleasure. We often write our accounts together and this was how my wife explained her story about Marcus.

Angela;

I have tried to recall the events and conversations of my experience, this may not be exactly what we said to each other, but it is fairly accurate. I remember many of the things Marcus said to me quite vividly.

Alan, my husband had gone away to meet an old friend in London. The morning he was leaving for the train station our Fridge Freezer had stopped working. We thought it was worth a chance to see if it was repairable, so Alan asked me to call out a refrigeration engineer. I was most surprised when they advised me they could have someone out that day.

Alan asked if I was okay to deal with the engineer myself, which was fine with me. I told him to go off to meet his friend and if anything major was wrong I would call him first for his opinion.

It was almost one o'clock in the afternoon when the Ring doorbell sounded, I checked my phone and there stood a very attractive engineer holding up his ID badge.

When I opened the door he gave me a beautiful smile and said, "Hi, I'm Marcus, I understand things are running a little hot?"

I was very conscious that I had stared at this gorgeous hunk of a man without answering. I just kept staring at him with what must have been a dazed look on my face.

"Your Fridge Freezer Mrs Smallman, I'm here to repair it for you."

"Oh sorry, of course you are, do come in."

I could feel my cheeks reddening as he stepped in.

Marcus must have stood 6'3" tall, a very handsome black guy, he was of a solid large frame, but definitely not overweight. Marcus gave the appearance of a fit man who I guessed went to the gym regularly. He was softly spoken and he politely removed his shoes.

I showed him to the kitchen and offered him coffee, which he accepted. We exchanged pleasantries and talked about the hot weather we were experiencing.

"I had better crack on, let's see what's not happening here."

Without another word Marcus slipped off his short sleeved company polo shirt to reveal a black singlet vest. I knew I was staring at him all over again, and he noticed my open mouth. Marcus gave me a huge smile, knowing exactly what I was thinking. I could feel my cheeks redden once again giving away my thoughts.

I had to excuse myself saying I would leave him to it. Then I did something, which even now I cannot think why I did. Okay, I do know why I did it, I wanted to flirt with Marcus, I thought he was gorgeous. I went upstairs and changed my clothes.

Fifteen minutes later I returned to the kitchen, I was wearing tight fitting denim shorts, which cut high up at the front and behind at my bottom. I had a white push up bra and thin white tee shirt.

I knew what I was doing and more importantly I knew what I wanted from him. I was going to flirt outrageously with my visitor.

I was a little disappointed when Marcus first saw me in my new attire. There was no indication from his facial expression to notice my efforts at all. I felt annoyed with myself for being such a fool.

"I've found your problem Mrs Smallman."

I tried to appear that I understood what he was explaining to me and I thanked him for being so efficient.

"Now we wait."

I looked at him in a quizzical manner, unsure what we were waiting for.

"Sorry, we wait to see if the temperature begins to come down," he said in a triumphant tone.

I offered him a cold drink while we waited, as he took the drink he used both hands. One hand held the glass and the other held my hand with a pause longer than would be polite. This time though I caught him staring at my boobs instead of looking into my eyes. I knew my face was glowing again with excitement and I'm damn sure my nipples had stiffened slightly. Finally our hands parted as he took the drink, thanking me in the process.

We made small talk about nothing in particular and Marcus was checking his company tablet for his schedule. There was a groan of frustration, he explained his next job had been delayed by three hours.

This was a gift from heaven for me. I was quickly thinking on my feet and offered him lunch, it would give me plenty of time to flirt with him.

Marcus said he didn't want to impose on me, but I can be very persuasive when I want. Ten minutes later I was making sandwiches for the both of us, while he checked the fridge temperature, again I made sure I bent right over to find fillings for our lunch.

"Well the good news is everything is fine now and only a minor, inexpensive fault Mrs Smallman."

"Considering we are having lunch together, please at least call me Angie," I said.

"Okay Angie it is, and thank you for your kind offer."

I was past thinking of my lunch offer, I was already thinking what else he may accept and I smiled at him. We were now sat at the breakfast bar with him facing the fridge. I made another point of bending right over in front of him to reach the bottom shelf. I lingered for a while, I could feel the denim shorts cutting up into my crotch knowing he would get an eyeful.

It was turning me on for sure and hopefully having the same effect on Marcus. I was feeling horny just looking into his eyes and my nipples were definitely prominent and noticeable in my aroused state.

I leaned over his plate ensuring my large boobs brushed his shoulder and at every opportunity that I touched his hands or arms. In the heat of the day his body glistened emphasising his muscular arms.

I knew he was beginning to notice me more now, but I had to be more direct.

"Marcus is there anything else you would like, a drink or?"....I trailed off intentionally, leaving a silence for him to fill. I could feel my heart pace quicken with the anticipation of his reply. It was quick coming.

"Mrs Smallman."

"Angie, please call me Angie." He rolled his eyes before apologising.

"Sorry, 'Angie', he emphasised.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you coming onto me?"

"Do you want me to Marcus," I replied innocently with my warmest smile.

"It's wrong to tease a man, don't lead him up the path unless you are genuine with your suggestive comments and actually follow them through."

I looked straight in his eyes, "and if I am genuine with my comments?.....I trailed off again.

"Then this could go further than you intend it to Angie."

"Oh, I intend to go all the way," I said with a smile, this time I couldn't be any more clear.

We both smiled at each other and began to eat lunch in silence, our eyes fixed on each other. I licked my lips suggestively after each bite. We finished our lunch and drinks, still sitting on the bar stools. Marcus was quite close and facing toward me with his legs parted outside of mine. He rested his hands on my bare legs, gently stroking up and down. I was trembling as he did so, his hands were so soft and his touch so very tender.

"Angie, I see you have a wedding band, what about your husband?"

"What about my husband?"

"I'm guessing he wouldn't be very happy with any of this, would he?"

It is too difficult sometimes to explain our lifestyle, so I bypass discussion relating to our cuckold marriage.

I may be damned for what I was doing, but I won't be the first wife to have fun with a tradesman working in the home and certainly won't be the last.

"My husband is out at the moment and he is away tonight too."

"Mmmm, that's interesting sweetheart. I do have two hours to kill before my next job, we could get to know each other a little better, more intimately shall we say?"

"Ooh I wish," I said with a mischievous smile.

Marcus' smile was as wide as mine, knowing he was getting somewhere with this willing housewife. There was a pause before sliding his hand right up to the hem of my shorts, his smile even bigger.

As a woman I soon found out it is so easy to seduce a man. I could feel my pussy dampen as both of his hands parted my legs very slightly. I gasped out quietly, "Oh my God!" This was moving on quickly now, I knew where it was heading and happy for it to continue.

Marcus had called my bluff with his comments about me not teasing him, I decided to go with it. Instinctively we both moved in closer, one hand left my thigh and reached toward the back of my head pulling my face to his. I closed my eyes until our lips touched, I was trembling so much now. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to push on to my tongue. We French kissed passionately, deeply with vigour and urgency. My hands reached his broad neck as we gasped and snogged frantically.

I got straight to the point, "Marcus come to bed with me," I whispered trying to catch my breath. I took his hand and led him upstairs and into the master bedroom. I was pleased I had tidied our room that morning. The large bed looked as if it had not been slept in.

Marcus was just as eager, he was the first to start undressing, he gripped his vest on each side and pulled over his head, his bared chest was glistening from the heat. I stared at his muscular arms, his abs in perfect shape, he was gorgeous. I stared at him yet again, without moving, unable to say anything.

"Now it's your turn Angie," he said, smiling at me.

I followed his lead and whipped my tee shirt up and over my head and paused. Marcus nodded his head forward, his eyes keeping my gaze, all he said was "and?" I reached behind my back and unclipped my bra and slipped the straps down my arms before throwing it on the bed, his eyes honed in on my exposed boobs.

I think my boobs are my best feature and they get a lot of attention wherever I go. I measure at 38 inches with an ample D cup, I have chunky pink nipples surrounded with large areoles. I enjoy boob play and guy's can't get enough of them. I have had men kiss, suck, nibble and even bite them. I'm unsure why, but guy's love to cum on my boobs. Also they enjoy gripping them and rubbing their cock in my cleavage too LOL.

There was this one guy who was into BDSM and on a couple of occasions he used a riding crop on them, it did sting somewhat, but strangely I found it to be very exhilarating, I loved the feeling. I have had two men sucking my boobs at the same time, which is heavenly.

I have had many men in the past, but because it's very often a different guy it's like the first time all over again. The anticipation turns me on so much, like, what will it feel like with him, can he last and will he give me an orgasm LOL. I stood proudly before Marcus with my arms by my side making no attempt to cover myself.

"Just perfect love, they are just perfect, you're so beautiful."

Marcus continued undressing himself, keeping his eyes fixed on my body, he unbuckled his belt and took off his trousers, again he nodded toward me. I unbuttoned my denim shorts and much more slowly than him, eased them down and stepped out of them. I now stood with only my small plain white knickers on, Marcus smiled, I knew he could see the damp patch at the front.

I tried to lighten the mood and said, "well it is a hot day."

Marcus replied, "sure sweetheart," and began chuckling away, my face reddened yet again. I could feel my heart beating much faster.

It was his turn now, Marcus pulled down his boxer shorts, his semi hard penis sprung out. Oh my God, he was sooo well hung, the naked man standing before me had an amazing body. Marcus came towards me, his penis and large balls swinging as he did so. I embraced and kissed him, his strong arms pulling me in until my boobs were squashed against his hairless chest. I was melting inside, his tawt muscular body was hard but soft to my touch, he felt amazing. It was difficult to stretch my arms around his large strong frame and now I could feel his penis twitching against my leg.

I was easily lifted on to the bed and placed on the edge, instinctively my hand reached for his cock. I could not touch my thumb and fingers around it, I know how much men enjoy oral sex, so I began to kiss and lick the dark red bulbous head before opening my mouth and sucking his cock right in. I could feel every vein and ridge with my mouth as his foreskin slipped further down the long shaft.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," he said with his fingers running through my long blonde hair. I listened to him gasping in pleasure as I played with his balls. I rubbed his shaft and sucked it at the same time. I had the occasional gag reflex when he went too deep, I even had to push him back a few times because he was so big.

"You are very good at this love," he groaned out, I carried on for ten or so minutes until I could taste some of his pre cum, which I swallowed down.

At this point Marcus backed off, in that lovely deep tone he asked, "Do you want it in you now?" I was so revved up and horny, I blurted out immediately without choosing my words and confirming how easy I was.

"Oh fuck yes, you can have me anytime honey," I squealed out in delight.

I stretched out with my arms above my head submissively. Marcus bent down and gripped my knickers on each side, he pulled almost hard enough to tear them from me. I spread my legs wide showing my eagerness for him to fuck me. Marcus joined me on the bed as I scooted over, keeping my legs wide apart. I couldn't believe what he said next though, I felt so very flattered.

"Oh baby you look perfect, this is surreal, is this really happening? This doesn't happen to ordinary guys like me in real life, does it? The perfect housewife in her own bed, her married pussy desperately waiting to be filled by me and not by her husband. I thought you would need much more persuading than this, you're making it far too easy for me sweetheart."

I couldn't argue with that though, this was a spur of the moment thing and I wanted him.

"If only your husband knew just how quickly you opened your legs for me, he would be gutted love."

It made me think about my husband and how much he would have enjoyed seeing this, only this time I was on my own. The chair where Alan would usually sit to watch me play with my lovers was empty on this occasion. The large king size bed we have, is the stage where I entertain and cuckold my husband, where I have sex with others for our enjoyment and pleasure. Marcus was just another horny guy in a line of previous men.

Alan and I have previously discussed me having sex with other men in his absence. I know he finds the thrill just as exciting as he does when watching, as he has to use his imagination for the details. We wouldn't choose this option all the time, but we both get a kick out of it when it happens.

People will always judge both Alan and me, but he is as much a willing part of my 'cheating' as I am. I always feel a twinge of guilt, but I need a man who can fully pleasure and satisfy me in ways my husband is unable to, and this time was no different.

Marcus knelt between my legs, he knew I had succumbed and he was going to get what he wanted. I wanted him too and I was eager to give myself to him. I recognise that look in a man's eyes when he knows he's about to get what he wants. Marcus held his strong frame above me and lowered to kiss me, it was beautiful, the kissing so passionate. I could feel him on my neck, I quietly asked him to bite me, he sucked forcefully on my neck before moving down and doing the same on my boobs.

"You have perfect tits love," he gasped as he mauled and sucked even harder, extreme titty play drives me wild. Now with each kiss he moved down my tummy, his fingers were rubbing my pussy, working me open. I was shaking and squirming with pleasure.

I guess I have a 'normal' pussy, although it's more 'in' than 'out' giving the impression it is quite small and tight, but I have never had a problem taking on big guys. Marcus started giving me oral. It made me squeal in delight as he worked on my clit, fingering me all the while and he was in no hurry to stop either. I could hold back no more and screeched out as my first orgasm cut through my body. I held his head in place until it subsided.

Marcus continued pleasuring me before he moved up to kiss me again, he whispered, smiling as he did.

"You have a lovely body, can I fuck you now?"

"Definitely, I've wanted that since you came to my door," I giggled.

"Ah right, the only thing is, I haven't got any with me....."

"Don't worry Marcus, just fuck me, it's okay I'm on birth control."

"Cool, bareback always works for me as I can feel so much more when I cum inside you."

Immediately I could feel his thick thighs come to rest on mine, his cock poised ready between my legs. I opened my legs wider for him, the final act of submission. Marcus felt over twenty five pounds heavier than Alan. The thought occurred to me that most of that was his penis, LOL. I was so wet, I didn't need to guide him. I felt his cock enter me, slowly at first and with one hard thrust he was deep inside me. I squealed out from the full force of the penetration.

"Nice eh? You wanted it love, no more teasing me now sweetheart," Marcus shouted.

The thing was, I did want this, I wanted this hunk on me and in me. Very quickly he started a rhythm as he pushed in deeper and harder. I felt his thick cock, spreading my pussy wider, stretching me open. It was uncomfortable at first, I hadn't been stretched like it in a good while, however my body naturally lubricated itself. I was getting wetter as my pussy loosened, allowing me to receive his size more easily.

Marcus lifted up on his straightened arms, he was looking into my eyes as he pounded me. A broad smile etched across his face as he kept going, my eyes were rolling up into my head in pleasure.

"You're really loving this, eh sweetheart? I have heard the stories, I just didn't believe them. You're just another one of those poor, bored, unsatisfied housewives, as soon as your husband is away you're cheating on him."

"How much can you take eh? Marcus boasted, "once you let your hair down a bit, I'll bet you can take all of this love."

I found myself responding far too easily, and yes, I took all of that big penis.

It was sweet loving as we made out, the intensity building. Marcus lifted my legs up on to his shoulders until I was almost doubled in half. I was pinned beneath him, he was in full control now, the pumping quickened. I was moaning out loud as his balls slapped against my bottom with every stroke. We were both sweating now with his gorgeous body pressed tightly against mine.

Marcus had incredible stamina and he kept going for what seemed like an age. Oh my God, he was so good, and this is why I cuckold my husband, it's for sex like this, sex my husband cannot get anywhere close to.