Cuckolding her Timmy Ch. 02

Story Info
Finale.
7.7k words
3.05
16.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ell451390
ell451390
65 Followers

After winning Timmy back with those three words and eight letters, Emilia immediately sets about planning future sexcapades. She loves her boyfriend very much and wants to spend the rest of her life with him, but his package is simply not enough to please her cunt. The girl plans to marry the love of her life one day but has no intention of staying faithful to him. For her, Wade is just a walking dick and not someone she wants to be with.

The perverted teenager fucks Timmy daily and manages to convince him that he still makes her feel good, despite having demeaned him savagely before. He does prove to be quite talented at eating her pussy though, but that still doesn't satisfy her completely. Emilia is therefore still nailing Wade in secret. She is also planning to get other guys to do her as well, having heard of some boys in their school who are as well-endowed.

"That's good, sweetie," Louise says to her daughter while preparing to leave for her office, as Emilia gets ready for a long day at school. "You should try a diverse variety of cocks. Don't just use Wade's. There might be guys who can fuck your brains out even better than him." Emilia is stroking her chin thoughtfully, nodding. Yes, she is right. He is only one of the biggest studs in school. There are many other guys who can also do the job.

"Thanks, mom. I plan on sampling as many different tools as I can," the girl replies, making sure everything she needs for the day is in her bag. "In fact, I think I'm gonna bring Roger and Wayne over this afternoon. From what I've heard, they are packing huge equipment downstairs, if you know what I mean." Louise simply rolls her eyes at this, indicating that she knows perfectly well what her constantly horny daughter is saying.

"Yeah, just make sure you let Timmy know the situation soon enough," Louise said, preparing to continue with a final bit of advice before she leaves for work when someone else enters the room.

"What are you two talking about?" Ryan, her stay at home husband and Emilia's dad, has arrived. He heard Timmy's name and is now frowning. Apparently, the boy and his daughter broke up for a short period of time before Amelia went to Switzerland and returned with several boxes of expensive chocolate as an apology gift. It bothers Ryan since that suggests Emilia must have done something horrible to Timmy to have to apologize for, and with such gifts too, and the middle aged man is rather fond of the boy.

"Nothing, honey," his wife quickly says in a breezy tone, walking over to give him a quick peck on the lips. Mischievously, she reaches around his torso to palm his ass with one hand, using the other to caress his genitals through his pants, making him gasp. Emilia just snickers as her mom molests her dad in front of her. She knows that this is partly because Louise is always horny, and also to deflect attention away from any suspicion. The older woman loves her husband more than anything but is still sleeping around. While she is sure Ryan would stay even if he found out, she just doesn't want to hurt him.

Emilia, though, feels like both her boyfriend and father should know that they are cuckolds and be forced to accept their places. She is working on how to convince her mother of that, along with figuring out which other guys at school she is going to cheat on her adorable little Timmy with next. For now, the perverted girl will settle with just Wayne, a stocky baseball player, and his equally handsome best friend Roger.

Timmy isn't aware of his girlfriend's plotting, being too preoccupied with worrying about another issue to notice his beloved's mischievous expressions. His father has recently made some poor investments. The income is still enough to prop them up and let them live comfortably, but the mistake was a blow nonetheless. Of course, Timmy never blamed his dad, but the older man wouldn't stop kicking himself over it.

He'a had to repeatedly tell the middle-aged guy that it would be all right, that he's still got Timmy and his mom, and that they would be able to recover from this. But Alan just couldn't forgive himself. It's causing some strain to develop in their relationship. All that Timmy can do is to look for support, and he finds solace in Emilia, who always gives him a strong shoulder to cry on.

Once she gets to school, she greets her cute boyfriend with a sweet kiss on the forehead and walks him to the library, before telling him she needs to go grab something from her locker. Then, the teenager heads to the gym where she knows her targets would be working out. As soon as she arrives, Emilia finds Wayne and Roger. They are just about to get changed after completing a session.

Biting her lower lip, she gives the boy a coy look as she approaches, using her arms to press her large soft mounds together, deepening the valley of her cleavage. She is wearing a tight crop top. The effect is immediate, at least on Roger, who now has a hard on. Wayne, meanwhile, just stares at her blankly. She decides she will have to up her game and 'accidentally' drops her pen behind her.

She then turns around and bends down to pick it out. The girl arrogantly thrusts out her rear end, bumping into his crotch with her skirt-clad, firm asscheeks. Now she knows he is erect, his cock poking her muscular ass.. Grinning, Emilia spins back to face them again, saying "Come to this address at 4PM today," handing them a piece of paper with the location scribbled on it.

The rest of the school day, she spends time between classes with her adorable boyfriend. It turns her on so much to be with the boy she loves while planning to let someone else do her later that afternoon. However, she also has to set about preparing him for his new place in her life as her cuckold. She is not going to hide her fucks from him anymore.

"Baby, I want to keep on fucking other guys," Emilia ambushes him during lunch break as they sit down together in the cafeteria. Timmy's eyes go wide in shock. Rightfully so, too, given that she had promised to never cheat on him again. And yet she is now telling him that she wishes to do exactly that, and in such a calm, confident manner too. It is so frustrating and upsetting.

"Emilia, you said that you love me and that's why I took you back!" he cries out, looking into her beautiful eyes, willing himself not to be hypnotized by them. "And now you're saying that you - that you..." He breaks off, trying hard to keep back the tears from spilling out as she reaches over with a hand, patting his cheek gently. The girl looks at him with a sweet smile, her eyes filled with love.

"Fine, baby. I promise I won't do it if you don't want me to," Emilia lies with a smile, deciding to give up for now. Timmy sighs, giving her a small, grateful smile, before they finish their lunch together and heading off to separate lessons for their last two classes of the day.

.................

Later that afternoon, Emilia carries out what she planned. Once Wayne and Roger have arrived at her place, she immediately leads them upstairs to her second floor bedroom. They immediately hardened upon looking up at Emilia's swaying wide buttocks, only half-covered by her booty shorts. Soon they are up inside her bedroom together as she strips in front of the two horny boys. Emilia reveals her nude body to them, cupping her bare breasts, running her hands down over her six pack abs and toned thighs, turning around to give them a clear view of her thick, firm ass.

The boys quickly yank down their own pants, revealing their boners, throbbing at the sight of her meaty labia, shiny with her dripping nectar. Neither one could believe what they are seeing as she kneels down between them, each hand holding one of their cocks. Roger is eleven inches, a little longer than Wayne's ten inches. Both shafts pulsate as the girl starts pumping them, her large boobs rising and falling with each stroke. Her perky, dark brown nipples are stiff, a clear hint of her arousal.

The horny girl says "You guys have much thicker and longer dicks than my boyfriend." Both her partners smirk proudly at this. "But I love only Timmy. You guys are only fuck buddies. You can have my pussy, but only Timmy can have my heart." Having declared her love for Timmy in front of them, she now begins to fully stroke the impressive packages of the guys, neither of whom is her beloved boyfriend.

She knows she means it as she looks at the gorgeous tools with lust-filled eyes. The girl still loves her boyfriend with all her heart but really needs to get fucked by the enormous rods in her hands. Emilia bites her lower lip, coyly looking up at the handsome jocks as she gives them both handjobs, sliding her fists along the poles. Wayne is now groaning from her warm grip rubbing the fuck stick, while Roger is a bit quieter but still vocal.

"All right, Roger. Wait for a minute while I deepthroat Wayne," she instructs him before turning to face the latter's slab of meat. Then, she wraps her full, pouty lips around the tip of Wayne's cock. Sucking the spongy part into her mouth, Emilia slides her lips down the rod to the base. His cockhead is pressing into her throat now, as she has developed her skills with enough practice to take such a large cock in completely. She takes some time to adjust herself, before beginning to bob her head back and forth.

"Slurp. Slurp Slurp."

"Hmmmmm, you suck dick so good, Emilia," Wayne groans, running his fingers through her hair, pressing her face against his groin. He is vigorously facefucking her, thrusting the meaty appendage into the right throat with a brutal efficiency. The confine feels so wonderful, providing exquisite friction as she hums around the tool, creating vibrations along the length that sends shivers up his spine.

Suddenly, there is an incoming call. Emilia picks up her phone from the floor with Wayne's delicious shaft still in her throat, and smiles around the rod. Withdrawing her lips, she answers the phone and starts talking to her boyfriend. "Hey, sweetie!" she says to the love of her life with her cocksucking lips that were just wrapped around another boy's dick moments earlier. "I miss you so much!" It's true. She does miss his warm presence a lot after a few hours of not being near him, and wants to cuddle with him after getting nailed by these two guys.

She resumes blowing the pole as Timmy replies "Yeah, I miss you too baby." The girl is in heaven, sucking a massive erection in her warm mouth as the love of her life talks to her obliviously, unaware that she is with someone else right now. It makes her cunt soaking wet with arousal, reminding her of her power. To have all the big cocks she wants and also the sweetest boyfriend in the world. "What are you up to now, darling?"

Emilia removes her lips and strokes the shaft with her hand. "I'm drinking a very thick milkshake right now baby doll," she says, wanking the boy, beating his meat for the next several seconds. "It's really tasty." Then the teenager goes back to fellating the very tasty treat while her cute boyfriend is still talking to her on the phone, no longer listening. Now the perverted brunette is solely focused on stuffing as much of the cock down her throat as possible.

Soon he orgasms with a loud grunt, the head of his dick spraying several ropes of jizz straight down her throat. The girl eagerly gulps down all of the white, hot liquid, allowing him to keep on cumming in her mouth. "Baby, what's going on?" Timmy asks her over the phone as she hasn't replied for some time, busy with swallowing the massive amount of semen unloaded inside her mouth.

Unable to gulp down anymore, Emilia takes the rod out of her mouth, jerking it off rapidly so that the next strands hit her directly in the face, coating her cheeks, nose and hair with the seed, also giving her a pearl necklace. The cum is also being spewed directly onto her tits "Nothing, sweetie. I love you a lot," she tells Timmy honestly, just as another glob of Wayne's ejaculate lands on her forehead. Eventually, the large baseball player stops cumming buckets, having decorated her entire face and breasts with his semen. She then ends the call after telling him they'll meet up later.

"You weren't afraid he'd figure out what's going on and then leave you again?" Roger asks, getting ready for his turn.

"No," the slutty rich teen answers. "My mom owns the company his parents work for. All I have to do is threaten to have Timmy's mom and dad fired, and he'd do anything, even put up with my constant philandering instead of breaking up." Wayne snickers at this as he moves aside, allowing Emilia to to stand up and walk over to lie down on her luxurious bed, spreading her creamy, thick thighs.

Revealing her hairy cunt, she beckons Roger forward. He eagerly climbs on top of her, sliding the throbbing monster between his legs past the entrance to her womanhood. She releases a long, delighted moan as he penetrates her. The boy's rod fills up her elastic pussy, stretching the drenched walls as he enters, before both of them start to move at the same time

It makes Emilia so horny when Roger is starting to thrust in and out with precision, his cockhead pressing against her G-spot, making her cry out in ecstasy. He is pleased with himself, stuffing the tight, little box with his large weapon. Pistoning in and out of her vagina, the guy drives her into the bed. "Ohhhh, you're so tight, you little whore," he growls, nibbling her earlobe.

"Aaaaaah, yes. Oh yes! Ohhh! Oh, God!" Emilia is making loud noises, reaching up to cling onto the headboard for dear life as he is pounding her pussy with his penis. "Fuck me, stud! Fuck me harder! Oooooh!" Her moans encourage him, making Roger drive her harder into the mattress with each stroke, sliding in and out of the snatch, sending her into a foggy haze of ecstasy.

With bliss adorning her face, she arches her back, lifting the round globes of her derriere up off the bed. Her flaming cunt is burning his erection, gripping the tool tightly as he shoves it into her, making her gasp louder with each movement. Roger slams it into her repeatedly, making her eyes roll into the back of her head, his hands mauling those perfect boobs savagely.

"Ohhhh, please keep on fucking me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me till I pass out! Oooooh, I love your cock so much!" she shrieks like a wanton whore, flailing about as he screws her brains out, fucking the athletic girl senseless. "Never stop fucking me!"

The aggressive banging soon pushes her over the edge, making Emilia scream "I'm cumming!" She immediately begins to squirt, coating the cock that is drilling her cunt with an obscene volume of pussy juices. Roger never stops her throughout the shattering orgasm, sending her to new heights of bliss with his wonderful shaft impaling her abused, sloppy hole.

Suddenly, Roger pauses. "If you want me to keep fucking you, then beg for my dick," he orders arrogantly, turning her on even more after she just cummed all over his tool.

"Please fuck me again, Roger. I want your big, fat dick so much," she begs in a high-pitched, girly voice, pouting at him cutely, looking almost innocent except for Wayne's cum on her face and tits, and Roger's seed dripping out of her pussy.

Grinning proudly, he slams his pole back inside the orifice, taking her again. Dicking out the snatch, Roger grabs Emilia's thick, perfect asscheeks, pulling her about like a cocksleeve, thrusting his penis into the warm tunnel. Pistoning in and out of the throbbing cunt, he drills her, making the girl thrash about in unbelievable pleasure, realizing that another orgasm is approaching soon.

"Oooooh, that's it Roger! Right there! Yes! Oh, your cock is so wonderful. Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Cum inside my pussy!" Emilia begs desperately as he fucks her brains out, slamming into her stretched out cunt with his veiny appendage, pounding her with the massive equipment. He bangs her senseless, making her gasp and yell incoherently with ecstasy.

"What about your wimpy little boyfriend?" he sneers.

"Ohhhhh, I love Timmy so much! Ooooooh, I love him but your dick is much bigger than his! Oh, yes, yes, yes!" Emilia replies, thrusting upwards to meet his movements, allowing him to penetrate her depths. "Aaaah, he can't fuck me like this! Timmy can't fuck me like you can!"

"Who fucks you better? Me or Timmy?"

"You! You fuck me so much better than my boyfriend can! You are a much better fuck than Timmy!" the perverted whore cries out in pleasure as he keeps on filling her up. "Your cock is better than Timmy! You last much longer than Timmy! I prefer getting fucked by you! Hmmmmm! Ooooooh, god! Oh, oh, cum in my pussy Roger! I want you to fill me up with your cum!"

The depraved slut gets what she wants when he dumps a fresh batch of semen inside her canal, flooding the warm tunnel as he ejaculates rapidly. He sprays the cum deep into her womb, filling up the insides of Emilia's cunt with the warm, sticky liquid. This triggers a second orgasm from her as she, too, climaxes powerfully, gushing pussy juices out all over the sheets.

"Wayne, are you hard again now?" Emilia asks, gasping for breath in the aftermath of the violent orgasm. He is. "Good. I want your cocks in my pussy at the same time." Both boys look surprised but eager to try out a new experience. "Not yet guys. This time I want to be on top, Roger. So you lie down. Wayne, you can enter me from behind."

They eagerly comply, Roger lying down on his back on the bed as Emilia straddles him, allowing his still hard tool to enter her searing flower, sheathing the monster with her warm folds. Wayne carefully thrusts into the now loose pussy from behind. Despite being stretched by a massive cock, the elastic cunt still struggles to accommodate the increased width. The additional girth makes her squeal out in pain. She bites her lip to avoid screaming as Wayne slowly penetrates her already filled orifice. Eventually, he stops once his and Roger's cocks are now both balls deep inside her vagina.

Bouncing slowly, she begins to fuck the massive shafts. The sensation is still painful, but not as much as it was before. Slowly, it begins to turn into pleasure as she shifts back and forth, taking each penis inside her womanhood. The shafts rub against one another inside the confine of her pussy, but the boys are too lost in the pleasure of her cunt to care or be peeved out. Her hole squeezes around them tightly like a moist, satin glove, clenching around the lengths.

"Hmmmm, this is amazing! Your cocks are, ohhhh, amazing. Ooooh! Oh, I love this so much! I love fucking two big, fucking dicks at the, ahhh, same, aaaaah, time! Oh, yeah!" she tosses her head back, shaking the thick mane of brunette hair, impaling herself with the two fuck sticks. She is now a powerful woman, cheating on the love of her life with two aggressive big-dicked studs, and totally getting away with it. The girl can't wait to have him in the same room next time, to hold his hands and tell him that she loves him so much while she is fucking someone else in front of him.

The astonishing sensation of being fucked by two huge dicks at the same time gets to her extremely quickly, shockingly making her cum for the fourth time, screaching as her pussy throbs violently, spraying her nectar across the bedsheets as she is sandwiched between the two naked, powerful guys

"We are both much bigger than your pathetic boyfriend aren't we, bitch?" Wayne asks with a cruel smirk as he pistons in and out from behind, his hands resting on her massive, firm booty, cupping the muscular orbs as he drills her cunt. Roger is driving upwards, taking her at the same pace, maintaining perfect rhythm as they work together to please the wealthy slut.

"Ohhh yes, you both are! Hmmm! Ooooh you're both so much bigger than my boyfriend! Fuck me better than he can! Make me cum the way my boyfriend can't!" she shrieks, bouncing up and down on Roger's tool and slamming her juicy ass backwards to shaft herself with Wayne's rigid erection as well. "Oh god! Oh, yes! Make me your fucking whore!" Emilia screams as they both fuck her hard.

ell451390
ell451390
65 Followers